Nigerian Police Force To Get New Uniforms [Photos] (Page 12)

Date: 13-03-2012 11:34 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 18
- open_reality at 15-03-2012 08:51 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: chasedfoolsout on 15-03-2012 05:24 AM
hey, fatima.. wetin be ur headache self?

i tire ooo my brother  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 15-03-2012 08:51 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 15-03-2012 08:52 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 15-03-2012 06:39 AM
Don't u know how well I trained my dog? She just have ti follow d intructions well Grin Grin

 Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Wink

Posted: at 15-03-2012 08:52 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 15-03-2012 08:53 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: chasedfoolsout on 15-03-2012 05:36 AM
Thank you open_reality, you have hit a very good point.. they have got to learn and understand, we over looks their silly acts not that we are afraid but, just for Christ sake. Cheers man, keep making points for all to hear.

no mind badbelle people. God go continue to bless people like you.

Posted: at 15-03-2012 08:53 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- simon4real at 15-03-2012 11:06 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
gud for them ooooooooooooooooooooo
Posted: at 15-03-2012 11:06 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- simon4real at 15-03-2012 11:06 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
good development
Posted: at 15-03-2012 11:06 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- jahrock2010 at 15-03-2012 11:13 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
change the uniform ok but changing of their character......... is.........another important one.
Posted: at 15-03-2012 11:13 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ssstrawberry at 15-03-2012 12:13 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
D uniform make sense
Posted: at 15-03-2012 12:13 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- biancaflexy at 15-03-2012 12:41 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: usman212s on 14-03-2012 12:07 PM
Ashawo you no go work today? Plenty Customers dey wait for you to serve them your rotten pu**y oh. Abi na you retroviral viral drugs you go collect?
lmao. See dis crazy honeypot wh*re monga wit a rotn smeln margot infestd dik tlkn. I wonda weda d zoo kipa knws dah u'v xcapd 4wm ur cage n d zoo. Abi na honeypot u wan go find. *cockn ak47* ure luky m n a gud mood 2day if nt i wld ave scatrd dah ur rottn big headed brain. Vibratn scrotum.
Posted: at 15-03-2012 12:41 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- biancaflexy at 15-03-2012 12:58 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 14-03-2012 06:03 PM
Thanks so much,I like u too.
hahaaaaa eyah she has bin starvd of fwnds coz lonlines is her companion dats y she huriedly luvd dis bitch wey dey like am.
Posted: at 15-03-2012 12:58 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- biancaflexy at 15-03-2012 01:15 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 14-03-2012 07:20 PM
Shut up bitch,if u hate my guts so much and whatever I write usually,go and hug transformer like that mad dog open_reality Grin
fateebitch no alow me meet u dere oo stupid bragart lyk u.
Posted: at 15-03-2012 01:15 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- biancaflexy at 15-03-2012 01:29 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 14-03-2012 11:47 PM
When did my dog open_reality got pregnant to the extent that she has a puppy. Awww am so delighted...puppy how u doing  Grin Grin Grin
Chei!! GBAGAM!! Fateeboko don blow her brains of wit her bad english. Lmao instead of get she said got eeyah fatee dats y i tld u 2 go n beef up ur vocab b4 tlkn 2 d likes of open reality. Pusy munga.
Posted: at 15-03-2012 01:29 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 15-03-2012 02:06 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 15-03-2012 02:06 PM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- kebella at 15-03-2012 02:12 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: tarakhanali on 15-03-2012 02:25 AM
@ moderator,

This odious comments and immoral depiction of Prophet Mohammed by this woman is an outrage. This so-called open_reality is kebella parading her libertine and lack of self-control on NP. This woman has no positive contribution to NP but to engage anyone and everyone against her unconsciounable conduct with profanity. What on earth has this topic got to do with religious blasphemy or the series of insults from her against other commentators. If you continue to tolerate this woman you run the risk of making Naijapals irrelevant. Do something!
@she-male typicalman84 re yu so sad that admin ve found out abt ur numerous profiles n' disable them .......so called whatever yu wish buh the fact stil remains dat am the great deal here n' as 4 open_reality i applause her comments here n' d graphics so drop death if yu dont mind..........hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Posted: at 15-03-2012 02:12 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 15-03-2012 02:14 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 15-03-2012 01:40 AM
dem tell you say she be police woman?
who knows

Posted: at 15-03-2012 02:14 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- mariamajane at 15-03-2012 02:24 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 15-03-2012 03:12 AM
You are a very big fool. Like evey other social networking site, freedom of speech and expression is permitted you moron. Facebook, twitter, google, youtube etc. are all open and fair to all. If you find my post offensive, kindly kill yourself. Alot has been said and done to christians ok? People have posted video of our pastors and insulted them. Admin allowed it and now you want to complain because it's muslim? Why do you guys love inequality? All the  picture posted here are everywhere on the internet and other sites. Why didn't other site do something about it? the answer is simply freedom!!!! must We respect you? are you God? fcuk you!!

@ open_reality alias kebella,

You are not only an old fool but an unrepentant vermin or scum of the earth. Are u here 2 introduce vices u learned elsewhere? Who tells u dat NP can compare in terms of global reach like Facebook, youtube, google or twitter? NP is just a local network of Nigerians and their friends.

Islam is a religion of billions of people worldwide. Yet, you lack common sense to know dat when idiots like u attack any religion you attack millions, if not billions!

Yet when people start to insult you back, u start shedding crocodile tears claiming they are all one person called typicalman84 lusting after an immoral entity like u. I feel sorry 4 the home dat brought a thing like u in2 dis world. Go screw urself, A*#S kebella!
Posted: at 15-03-2012 02:24 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mariamajane at 15-03-2012 02:28 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on 15-03-2012 02:12 PM
@she-male typicalman84 re yu so sad that admin ve found out abt ur numerous profiles n' disable them .......so called whatever yu wish buh the fact stil remains dat am the great deal here n' as 4 open_reality i applause her comments here n' d graphics so drop death if yu dont mind..........hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

U 're not ashamed to even attempt to differentiate between you and open_reality. U are d multiple profiler here, she-male A*#S!
Posted: at 15-03-2012 02:28 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- agbonson at 15-03-2012 03:24 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 15-03-2012 03:24 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- biancaflexy at 15-03-2012 03:26 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 15-03-2012 03:12 AM
You are a very big fool. Like evey other social networking site, freedom of speech and expression is permitted you moron. Facebook, twitter, google, youtube etc. are all open and fair to all. If you find my post offensive, kindly kill yourself. Alot has been said and done to christians ok? People have posted video of our pastors and insulted them. Admin allowed it and now you want to complain because it's muslim? Why do you guys love inequality? All the  picture posted here are everywhere on the internet and other sites. Why didn't other site do something about it? the answer is simply freedom!!!! must We respect you? are you God? fcuk you!!
Yes dear i agree. May she b fukd by ajani n musa yusuf. Nd most xpecialy may mohammed lick her c*@t.
Posted: at 15-03-2012 03:26 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- biancaflexy at 15-03-2012 03:33 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: mariamajane on 15-03-2012 02:24 PM
@ open_reality alias kebella,

You are not only an old fool but an unrepentant vermin or scum of the earth. Are u here 2 introduce vices u learned elsewhere? Who tells u dat NP can compare in terms of global reach like Facebook, youtube, google or twitter? NP is just a local network of Nigerians and their friends.

Islam is a religion of billions of people worldwide. Yet, you lack common sense to know dat when idiots like u attack any religion you attack millions, if not billions!

Yet when people start to insult you back, u start shedding crocodile tears claiming they are all one person called typicalman84 lusting after an immoral entity like u. I feel sorry 4 the home dat brought a thing like u in2 dis world. Go screw urself, A*#S kebella!


I'ld pretend i neva saw dis nd dah u didnt refer 2 open reality. Coz d nxt tym u vomit any nasty comment 4wm dah ur rotn smelln sperm leakn mawt, u wldnt find it funy. Castratd pusy monga
Posted: at 15-03-2012 03:33 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- open_reality at 15-03-2012 06:13 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: mariamajane on 15-03-2012 02:24 PM
@ open_reality alias kebella,

You are not only an old fool but an unrepentant vermin or scum of the earth. Are u here 2 introduce vices u learned elsewhere? Who tells u dat NP can compare in terms of global reach like Facebook, youtube, google or twitter? NP is just a local network of Nigerians and their friends.

Islam is a religion of billions of people worldwide. Yet, you lack common sense to know dat when idiots like u attack any religion you attack millions, if not billions!

Yet when people start to insult you back, u start shedding crocodile tears claiming they are all one person called typicalman84 lusting after an immoral entity like u. I feel sorry 4 the home dat brought a thing like u in2 dis world. Go screw urself, A*#S kebella!


Need i reply you? words of advise, go and learn how to handle BEEF ok? Upgrade ur miserable life and learn how to attack and defend. I ain't gat time for low life like you Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 15-03-2012 06:13 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 18