NIGERIAN GIRLS HAVE A VERY BIG PROBLEM (Page 7)

Date: 09-03-2008 12:35 am (15 years ago) | Author: Charles Nedu
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8
- Abidex at 6-07-2008 11:38 PM (15 years ago)
(m)
Gurls are worst, they lie, flirt around, steal undies, cheat, GOSSIP which is the worst of all crimes, pretend which stipulates why they are worst cos pretenders dem girls say do the worst, i still would not generalise dem all as one still, the only good thing about them is da they help us wiv the load we give to them for 9months aside tha damnnnn cant figure anything out for now..........may be they wil change later anyway
Posted: at 6-07-2008 11:38 PM (15 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- onyin at 7-07-2008 02:42 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Abidex on  6-07-2008 11:38 PM
Gurls are worst, they lie, flirt around, steal undies, cheat, GOSSIP which is the worst of all crimes, pretend which stipulates why they are worst cos pretenders dem girls say do the worst, i still would not generalise dem all as one still, the only good thing about them is da they help us wiv the load we give to them for 9months aside tha damnnnn cant figure anything out for now..........may be they wil change later anyway
thts a big lie.sum men are heartless and ungreatful.men are far worst.
Posted: at 7-07-2008 02:42 AM (15 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- lucychizzy at 7-07-2008 04:49 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
All i know is that neither guys or ladies are holy
it is a fifty fifty thing
Posted: at 7-07-2008 04:49 AM (15 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- onyin at 7-07-2008 04:51 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
i agree wit u sha.but sum naija guys just lik to blame girls for everythin.lol.
Posted: at 7-07-2008 04:51 AM (15 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- lucychizzy at 7-07-2008 04:57 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
that's how men's mentality for you.
Posted: at 7-07-2008 04:57 AM (15 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- onyin at 7-07-2008 04:58 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
lol.kolomental.lol
Posted: at 7-07-2008 04:58 AM (15 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- lucychizzy at 7-07-2008 06:54 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
crazy
Posted: at 7-07-2008 06:54 AM (15 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Vixenx at 7-07-2008 03:09 PM (15 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: typicalman84 on  6-07-2008 10:04 PM
Quote from: nigerianvixen26 on  6-07-2008 06:10 PM
Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Wink Wink Wink

which kind wink/kiss be that, abi like say you want experience that fiki fiki/squeaky squeaky with me  Grin huh!

Yes.. Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Grin
Posted: at 7-07-2008 03:09 PM (15 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- typicalman84 at 7-07-2008 04:31 PM (15 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nigerianvixen26 on  7-07-2008 03:09 PM
Quote from: typicalman84 on  6-07-2008 10:04 PM
Quote from: nigerianvixen26 on  6-07-2008 06:10 PM
Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Wink Wink Wink

which kind wink/kiss be that, abi like say you want experience that fiki fiki/squeaky squeaky with me  Grin huh!

Yes.. Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Grin

well it don happen already so there's no need for am. No need 4 me to ask you if you enjoyed it cos i trust my magic wand. it has never disappointed me before.

Posted: at 7-07-2008 04:31 PM (15 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- lucychizzy at 8-07-2008 07:06 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
don't be too sure typicalman
Posted: at 8-07-2008 07:06 AM (15 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Graciilientje at 8-07-2008 11:57 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
mahwha , Why Girls ., Boy's are even worst ,
Posted: at 8-07-2008 11:57 AM (15 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- typicalman84 at 8-07-2008 12:07 PM (15 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: lucychizzy on  8-07-2008 07:06 AM
don't be too sure typicalman

well i have never had any complaint before and they keep coming back for me. heHe!

Posted: at 8-07-2008 12:07 PM (15 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ronisrael at 8-07-2008 12:22 PM (15 years ago)
(m)
this avage can't be equal on every girl as i believe that all girls are not the same so let's face facts..is not a debate be wht u are thats all.
Posted: at 8-07-2008 12:22 PM (15 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- vincenice at 8-07-2008 01:59 PM (15 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ronisrael on  8-07-2008 12:22 PM
this avage can't be equal on every girl as i believe that all girls are not the same so let's face facts..is not a debate be wht u are thats all.

 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 8-07-2008 01:59 PM (15 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- onyin at 8-07-2008 05:13 PM (15 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Graciilientje on  8-07-2008 11:57 AM
mahwha , Why Girls ., Boy's are even worst ,
abi.lol.
Posted: at 8-07-2008 05:13 PM (15 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Vixenx at 8-07-2008 06:30 PM (15 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: vincenice on  8-07-2008 01:59 PM
Quote from: ronisrael on  8-07-2008 12:22 PM
this avage can't be equal on every girl as i believe that all girls are not the same so let's face facts..is not a debate be wht u are thats all.

 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

lol...
Posted: at 8-07-2008 06:30 PM (15 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- JUMPER at 1-08-2008 07:36 PM (15 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mr_trips on  9-03-2008 12:35 AM
why are you girls not straight forward, you girls lie, cheat, gossip, flirt, jump from one mans bed to another, pretend GODDDDDDDD nothing good about you all.

TELL THEM MORE Grin
Posted: at 1-08-2008 07:36 PM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dick_son at 1-08-2008 09:37 PM (15 years ago)
(m)
yea tell dem
Posted: at 1-08-2008 09:37 PM (15 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- onyin at 1-08-2008 09:47 PM (15 years ago)
(f)
sum Naija men/boys hv big..................................................lol
Posted: at 1-08-2008 09:47 PM (15 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- akjasper at 2-08-2008 03:53 AM (15 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: onyin on  1-08-2008 09:47 PM
sum Naija men/boys hv big..................................................lol
big plantains
Posted: at 2-08-2008 03:53 AM (15 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8