BUSTED!!! Video Shows Scientists Only Understand 4% Of The Universe (Page 3)

Date: 29-07-2012 10:28 pm (10 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 2 [3] 4 5
- ANNUNAKI at 30-07-2012 11:46 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: CammyWhite on 30-07-2012 10:25 AM
You didn't pay attention in biology class! If you're going to bad-mouth science, at least take the time to understand science.

The Creator of All Things is an entity outside Time and Space and beyond human understanding. That being is not Yahweh, Allah, Brahma, or any deity that humans worship.



  I couldn't agree with you more. God is everything! The tree,universe,humans,animals,table, mountains,chairs,sky,sun etc.  Not any deity to be worshiped.  It is always neutral and will never takes sides with anything. In a nut shell,you can call it "ALL THAT IS"

  
Posted: at 30-07-2012 11:46 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- spekay at 30-07-2012 11:46 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
So where did the the Laws of Physics came from ?  -  God led man to discover this laws .  they are nothing but happenings around Himself .  Man needed the proper tuning ..   to be able to understand these things from a higher perspective. . .   Its still happening today .  .  To understand these laws man needs to go beyond the limited  mental concepts .  and tap into the vast resources beyond the mind ..  say the etheric region playground of the geniuses .   Man is gradually catching up with himself .   who knows  4 % today might become  40% in a little while yet.    Just a matter of time .

 GOD is never in a hurry as there is no TIME In God's world and man is ever progressing  ever moving forward into understanding his own nature and the nature of the world around him

Posted: at 30-07-2012 11:46 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- spekay at 30-07-2012 11:51 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ANNUNAKI on 30-07-2012 11:46 AM
 I couldn't agree with you more. God is everything! The tree,universe,humans,animals,table, mountains,chairs,sky,sun etc.  Not any deity to be worshiped.  It is always neutral and will never takes sides with anything. In a nut shell,you can call it "ALL THAT IS"

  

So true ..   The Spirit or Essence of God is in everything - also <visible>  to those sensitive enough  or aware of this subtle presence in all things .

Posted: at 30-07-2012 11:51 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ANNUNAKI at 30-07-2012 11:57 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: spekay on 30-07-2012 11:51 AM
So true ..   The Spirit or Essence of God is in everything - also <visible>  to those sensitive enough  or aware of this subtle presence in all things .

  At the moment we are probably using 4% of less percentage of our brain abilities.Imagine 40% we will realize we are a mini Gods ourselves. I am not trying to undermine the religious books. I only feel they are accounts of higher beings who were once ignorant like us now,who visited our planets in the past. Just because they came from the sky in space-ships or flying boats, man has always thought God live in the sky(heaven).  But the fact is,God lives in everyone.
Posted: at 30-07-2012 11:57 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- princessg76 at 30-07-2012 12:00 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: bigjim on 30-07-2012 08:29 AM
@annunaki, U are absolutely right, bible has notin to offer if we are talkin of science. Go and seek for knowledge of quran so that u wil kow d root of science.
Without quran there wouldn't be science.
hahaha  shame on u
the quran that said the earth is flat my brother in humanlity pls read ur quran very well and u will see that ur quran have NO science root and it full of contradition
Posted: at 30-07-2012 12:00 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- narnia at 30-07-2012 12:13 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: nametalkam on 29-07-2012 10:28 PM
So there is a God After all? Bad news for them that think the world came about from a mysterious big bang from some particles, nobel award winning scientists has recently disclosed that science is only able to answer about 4% of the question relating to creation and universe and there is certainly many mysteries that remain unsolved. Could this "Mystery be God?" does this means that there is a good? watch video below:...

Interesting video. However just because Aleksey Filippenko has humbly and courageously admitted that science currently has perhaps only satisfied approximately 4% of what is known about the universe today (something that religion could never concede instead using "God" to fill in the gaps) doesn’t mean that that which is unknown equates to unequivocal evidence as to the existence of god.
Science is not complacent and thus continually seeks so surely the gap in knowledge will narrow over time.

Science fundamentally tries to understand the material world not the spiritual which has no apparatus to review it objectively. However if there is a god the next question will ultimately be - does such God correspond to any particular known god?

Which leads me to ask; how can anybody be so certain in great detail as to what the spiritual world actually entails when only 4% of our physical world is known?

However I do not believe science to be the only guiding force but to call another person a “fool” just because they so happen not to believe in the existence of a “God” is over the top.
Posted: at 30-07-2012 12:13 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ifeness at 30-07-2012 12:13 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ANNUNAKI on 30-07-2012 11:57 AM
  At the moment we are probably using 4% of less percentage of our brain abilities.Imagine 40% we will realize we are a mini Gods ourselves. I am not trying to undermine the religious books. I only feel they are accounts of higher beings who were once ignorant like us now,who visited our planets in the past. Just because they came from the sky in space-ships or flying boats, man has always thought God live in the sky(heaven).  But the fact is,God lives in everyone.

   The human body was built to survive on this planet,just like fish in the sea,lions on the fields. We are still getting familiar with our ever changing environment. We are subjected to 5 senses at the moment,whereas there are 360 senses. I think the motive of man being on this planet is to shift from the stage of ignorance to the state of God. We are getting there,it could take a few hundred years more. By then(i hope) we would have learnt to love and live with each other. We are still at the state of ignorance,that is why we have wars,politics,control,borders,hatred,hunger,religions,genocides,tribalism, racism etc.  I hope we make it to the God state,because that is the ultimate!
Posted: at 30-07-2012 12:13 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- spekay at 30-07-2012 12:14 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: princessg76 on 30-07-2012 12:00 PM
hahaha  shame on u
the quran that said the earth is flat my brother in humanlity pls read ur quran very well and u will see that ur quran have NO science root and it full of contradition

The Church also said that earth was flat before . ( courtesy of the catholic church the highest authority then ) people were even executed when the truth of God came through them and the truth  contradicted what the church  believed in at that time .  Go into history .  

The Real  GOD is beyond religion  someone just said it right here .   !!!

Posted: at 30-07-2012 12:14 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- dizhadah at 30-07-2012 12:19 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
 Grin
Posted: at 30-07-2012 12:19 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ifeness at 30-07-2012 12:20 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: spekay on 30-07-2012 12:14 PM
The Church also said that earth was flat before . ( courtesy of the catholic church the highest authority then ) people were even executed when the truth of God came through them and the truth  contradicted what the church  believed in at that time .  Go into history .  

The Real  GOD is beyond religion  someone just said it right here .   !!!

   Man created God in his own image.

   
Posted: at 30-07-2012 12:20 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- osamabinladin at 30-07-2012 12:21 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
keep searching
Posted: at 30-07-2012 12:21 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ANNUNAKI at 30-07-2012 12:23 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
  What else would we need if we could use 100% of our brain abilities. I am trying to imagine,but i can't. 
Posted: at 30-07-2012 12:23 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- spekay at 30-07-2012 12:27 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nametalkam on 29-07-2012 10:28 PM
So there is a God After all? Bad news for them that think the world came about from a mysterious big bang from some particles, nobel award winning scientists has recently disclosed that science is only able to answer about 4% of the question relating to creation and universe and there is certainly many mysteries that remain unsolved. Could this "Mystery be God?" does this means that there is a good? watch video below:

Sure there is Mr poster and thanks for the lovely post .
There is always GOD . .  but the reality of this GOD is so far from the average man's concept of the SUPREME being . Look around you and you find GOD and the very essence everywhere .  but like the wind  you cant catch IT .  GOD is the Mystery .   you are so right
.

Posted: at 30-07-2012 12:27 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- beckysan at 30-07-2012 12:30 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
tell them
Posted: at 30-07-2012 12:30 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- spekay at 30-07-2012 12:34 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ANNUNAKI on 30-07-2012 12:23 PM
  What else would we need if we could use 100% of our brain abilities. I am trying to imagine,but i can't. 

"We would lack nothing  living in utopia .  the end of all wars rivalry .  poverty . pestilence ,  robbery, bribery, trickery, corruption corruption corruption .  bad belle  anger  frustration, and malevolence. that have you .....  .  "  But then  ..  there is a snag to that too . it would become really boring .  . . . .   .  so boring..     no excitement .  i think . souls will go to slumber again .  I am just thinking .

Posted: at 30-07-2012 12:34 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ANNUNAKI at 30-07-2012 12:45 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: spekay on 30-07-2012 12:34 PM
"We would lack nothing  living in utopia .  the end of all wars rivalry .  poverty . pestilence ,  robbery, bribery, trickery, corruption corruption corruption .  bad belle  anger  frustration, and malevolence. that have you .....  .  "  But then  ..  there is a snag to that too . it would become really boring .  . . . .   .  so boring..     no excitement .  i think . souls will go to slumber again .  I am just thinking .

  perhaps there is more than 100%. we would probably keep expanding beyond all limits. After all  the human soul is eternal. I am very sure there are several beings who have been through what we are experiencing now.  I know the scientists are not telling us the truth about Planet mars. I have a feeling it was destroyed by a similar civilization to us.  I am worried about Atomic weapon in the hands of the Americans. It can destroy 5X our planet.  Why do we need to have a destructive weapon like that???


Posted: at 30-07-2012 12:45 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- lakman at 30-07-2012 01:05 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
i believe there is GOD and is only through jesus we can see GOD. faith is what i have.
Posted: at 30-07-2012 01:05 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Neglito at 30-07-2012 01:33 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ifeness on 30-07-2012 12:20 PM
   Man created God in his own image.

   

That is exactly where the confusion comes from.
Posted: at 30-07-2012 01:33 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- doubleone at 30-07-2012 02:48 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
God creates things. Science can't explain the existence of men. If truly men originated from Ape then why do we look the same. We could have changed into another being. Hypothesis cannot meet up with fundamental analysis of God creating the universe. There is a sovereign God so far there is a sovereign being called man.
Posted: at 30-07-2012 02:48 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 30-07-2012 03:24 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: arsenal123 on 29-07-2012 10:57 PM
A FOOL CAN ONLY SAY TO HIMSELF THERE IS NO GOD...
Lol

Posted: at 30-07-2012 03:24 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5