I sold human parts to churches and ritual killers – Joshua (Page 22)

Date: 23-11-2012 8:24 pm (9 years ago) | Author: tony chuks
1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
- Ezemene at 26-11-2012 12:53 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Chai too bad
Posted: at 26-11-2012 12:53 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- dlimelite at 26-11-2012 01:00 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: NZOGWU on 26-11-2012 12:25 AM

You still confuse because you don't know what you're talking about .....i don't have such time for people like you so jag-off ..
You clearly know what I'm talking about. Including those other ppl who know you are here also know. You even exposed yourself yesterday when you said " I don't really have your time. Go get another girl u can engage in ur silly girly talk" You're a girl behind man profile. Nzogwu AKA Actuvated. Along with other multiple profiles. Filthy swine who are you fooling.
Posted: at 26-11-2012 01:00 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- NZOGWU at 26-11-2012 01:08 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dlimelite on 26-11-2012 01:00 AM
You clearly know what I'm talking about. Including those other ppl who know you are here also know. You even exposed yourself yesterday when you said " I don't really have your time. Go get another girl u can engage in ur silly girly talk" You're a girl behind man profile. Nzogwu AKA Actuvated. Along with other multiple profiles. Filthy swine who are you fooling.

Lad down your weapons and embrace peace because I'm above this nonsense.....if you can follow my instruction then i will think of having you as my 3rd wife.....i know say you dey admire me for long  now but remember am a military man i know how to handle people like you base on.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 26-11-2012 01:08 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dlimelite at 26-11-2012 01:12 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: NZOGWU on 26-11-2012 01:08 AM

Lad down your weapons and embrace peace because I'm above this nonsense.....if you can follow my instruction then i will think of having you as my 3rd wife.....i know say you dey admire me for long  now but remember am a military man i know how to handle people like you base on.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Whatever.... Your so called Activated account, why'd you change your profile picture as soon as you switched to using Nzogwu. ESP when knowing both account's pictures were exactly the same. What a coincidence. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes You can fool others but not me.
Posted: at 26-11-2012 01:12 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- aso4life1 at 26-11-2012 01:12 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: NZOGWU on 26-11-2012 01:08 AM

Lad down your weapons and embrace peace because I'm above this nonsense.....if you can follow my instruction then i will think of having you as my 3rd wife.....i know say you dey admire me for long  now but remember am a military man i know how to handle people like you base on.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Guy, na wa for you oooo, you still dey ontop this matter?

Posted: at 26-11-2012 01:12 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- NZOGWU at 26-11-2012 01:30 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: aso4life1 on 26-11-2012 01:12 AM
Guy, na wa for you oooo, you still dey ontop this matter?

Dlimelite  start the matter again and i try to cool her temper but she insist to fight me.... i don't have any problem with any body including her... Aso she is confuse why callin me activated  Grin Grin Grin laugh want tear my belle...........

Posted: at 26-11-2012 01:30 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- NZOGWU at 26-11-2012 01:36 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dlimelite on 26-11-2012 01:12 AM
Whatever.... Your so called Activated account, why'd you change your profile picture as soon as you switched to using Nzogwu. ESP when knowing both account's pictures were exactly the same. What a coincidence. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes You can fool others but not me.

So because we use same picture hahahaha, from the back you shall know them .....you still confuse because sometimes you use the same cartoon picture with solidstone does it mean you're solidstone........answer me now.

Posted: at 26-11-2012 01:36 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dlimelite at 26-11-2012 01:44 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: NZOGWU on 26-11-2012 01:30 AM

Dlimelite  start the matter again and i try to cool her temper but she insist to fight me.... i don't have any problem with any body including her... Aso she is confuse why callin me activated  Grin Grin Grin laugh want tear my belle...........
Fu.ck you for mentioning my name idiot. I'm only replying to your insultive comments YOU replied to me like this one Quote from: NZOGWU on 09:19 AM Nov 25, 2012

F.u.c.k you illegitimate child...asscracker-asssucker....
[/b] You know you're using multiple fake profiles and you just wanna deny it & laugh it off. Both of your accounts (NZOGWU & Activated) had the same exact pics. Its a councidence that the Activated profile pic was changed b4 you switched to Nzogwu. You replied to me yesterday exposing that your a girl and there's no explanation for that either. She-goat in disguise. Who you fooling.
Posted: at 26-11-2012 01:44 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dlimelite at 26-11-2012 01:49 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dlimelite on 26-11-2012 01:44 AM
Fu.ck you for mentioning my name idiot. I'm only replying to your insultive comments YOU replied to me like this one Quote from: NZOGWU on 09:19 AM Nov 25, 2012

F.u.c.k you illegitimate child...asscracker-asssucker....
[/b] You know you're using multiple fake profiles and you just wanna deny it & laugh it off. Both of your accounts (NZOGWU & Activated) had the same exact pics. Its a councidence that the Activated profile pic was changed b4 you switched to Nzogwu. You replied to me yesterday exposing that your a girl and there's no explanation for that either. She-goat in disguise. Who you fooling.
My pics ain't the same as hers. Most of my pics are Afro animated pics. Nature pics etc.
Posted: at 26-11-2012 01:49 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dlimelite at 26-11-2012 01:52 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: NZOGWU on 26-11-2012 01:36 AM

So because we use same picture hahahaha, from the back you shall know them .....you still confuse because sometimes you use the same cartoon picture with solidstone does it mean you're solidstone........answer me now.
My pics ain't the same as hers. Most of my pics are Afro pics, nature pics, etc.
Posted: at 26-11-2012 01:52 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- NZOGWU at 26-11-2012 02:16 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dlimelite on 26-11-2012 01:44 AM
Fu.ck you for mentioning my name idiot. I'm only replying to your insultive comments YOU replied to me like this one Quote from: NZOGWU on 09:19 AM Nov 25, 2012

F.u.c.k you illegitimate child...asscracker-asssucker....
[/b] You know you're using multiple fake profiles and you just wanna deny it & laugh it off. Both of your accounts (NZOGWU & Activated) had the same exact pics. Its a councidence that the Activated profile pic was changed b4 you switched to Nzogwu. You replied to me yesterday exposing that your a girl and there's no explanation for that either. She-goat in disguise. Who you fooling.

F.u.c.k you too axwound cumdumpster cumbubble f.u.c.king ass........

Posted: at 26-11-2012 02:16 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dlimelite at 26-11-2012 02:42 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: NZOGWU on 26-11-2012 02:16 AM

F.u.c.k you too axwound cumdumpster cumbubble f.u.c.king ass........
You mean your ashewo mama's cracked nyansh from burning you.
Posted: at 26-11-2012 02:42 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dlimelite at 26-11-2012 02:44 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: NZOGWU on 26-11-2012 02:16 AM

F.u.c.k you too axwound cumdumpster cumbubble f.u.c.king ass........
You mean your ashewo mama's cracked nyansh from borning you
Posted: at 26-11-2012 02:44 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- papadip at 26-11-2012 03:31 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Please aso4life1 and dlimelite

Please don’t respond to this Boi (Activated & NZOGWU) anymore. Doing so is helping him to make a mockery of this website. Let him or anyone say whatever…. the truth has been established….Multi-Profiling and tribalism.

I believed one can use this forum to rescue or help our nation…. Tribal rivalry will not help but one has the right to counter-attack in defence as in this case but spending hours may not be rewarding. There are a lot of Yoruba members on this forum but they chose to remain silent so as not to inflame the whole situation and I do respect that but their silence should not be taken for granted.

The poster (tonychuks84)is not Yoruba he is one of his own (Activated & NZOGWU) and he the poster knows exactly what he is doing given his recent posts all Yoruba based but that’s not enough for him and some as he the poster knew that. The poster wanted a fight within and he got it.

My advise to the poster is….caption your next post ethnically and don’t camouflage anymore and let’s see what you are going to gain… perhaps Forbes recognition. Poster you and your clique are cowards with no brains. You are after a particular tribe and that’s the truth therefore you can always headline any post ethnically as you want.

Millions of Nigerians are suffering. The politicians made up of all tribes and religions do not fight each other because they are making millions by the minute.

Once again (aso4life1 and dlimelite) please do not respond again on this topic.

Thank you.


………In my Opinion
Posted: at 26-11-2012 03:31 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Rihannaaa at 26-11-2012 03:46 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Am not surprised that he sold to churches  Roll Eyes

Posted: at 26-11-2012 03:46 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- dickman2 at 26-11-2012 08:30 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
hmmm.
Posted: at 26-11-2012 08:30 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ajanni at 26-11-2012 09:14 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Posted: at 26-11-2012 09:14 AM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- aso4life1 at 26-11-2012 09:57 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: NZOGWU on 26-11-2012 01:30 AM

Dlimelite  start the matter again and i try to cool her temper but she insist to fight me.... i don't have any problem with any body including her... Aso she is confuse why callin me activated  Grin Grin Grin laugh want tear my belle...........
he don do

Posted: at 26-11-2012 09:57 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- aso4life1 at 26-11-2012 09:58 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: papadip on 26-11-2012 03:31 AM
Please aso4life1 and dlimelite

Please don’t respond to this Boi (Activated & NZOGWU) anymore. Doing so is helping him to make a mockery of this website. Let him or anyone say whatever…. the truth has been established….Multi-Profiling and tribalism.

I believed one can use this forum to rescue or help our nation…. Tribal rivalry will not help but one has the right to counter-attack in defence as in this case but spending hours may not be rewarding. There are a lot of Yoruba members on this forum but they chose to remain silent so as not to inflame the whole situation and I do respect that but their silence should not be taken for granted.

The poster (tonychuks84)is not Yoruba he is one of his own (Activated & NZOGWU) and he the poster knows exactly what he is doing given his recent posts all Yoruba based but that’s not enough for him and some as he the poster knew that. The poster wanted a fight within and he got it.

My advise to the poster is….caption your next post ethnically and don’t camouflage anymore and let’s see what you are going to gain… perhaps Forbes recognition. Poster you and your clique are cowards with no brains. You are after a particular tribe and that’s the truth therefore you can always headline any post ethnically as you want.

Millions of Nigerians are suffering. The politicians made up of all tribes and religions do not fight each other because they are making millions by the minute.

Once again (aso4life1 and dlimelite) please do not respond again on this topic.

Thank you.


………In my Opinion
Alright!

Posted: at 26-11-2012 09:58 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- lexani77 at 26-11-2012 10:56 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
this kind person na im deserve jungle justice,GOD nor go VEX
Posted: at 26-11-2012 10:56 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Viral Video Of Nigerian Couple Mistakenly Capture Friend Having S3x With His Partner While Live

  2. Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels Arrests Jaruma In Abuja For Defamation and Drugs Usage

  3. Photos: Nollywood Actor, Lateef Adedimeji Acquires New Mansion Shortly After Marriage

  4. Zazoo Zeh Crooner, Portable Finally Travels Outside of Nigeria

  5. Two Men Paraded After They Allegedly Rap3d Lady in Ekiti, Threaten To Relase Sextape

  6. 2 Reportedly Dead As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Ogun

  7. PIC: Man Hails Firefighters Who Extinguished Fire That Almost Overran Neighborhood In Oyo


THIS WEEK
  1. Viral Video Of Popular Female Preacher, Mummy G.O. Drinking Beer With A Man At A Joint

  2. ‘I Killed My Mother For Benz. If You Are Jealous Of Me, Go & Kill Yours Too’- Yahoo Boy (Video)

  3. Davido's Cousin, Bamidele Adeleke Finally Replies Davido After Dragging Him, Davido Reacts

  4. “I Warned Her To Be Careful With Men” – Mum Of Lady Found Dead In Jos With Vital Organs Missing

  5. "My Mum Asked Me To Use My Younger Brother For Rituals" - Suspect

  6. He Cheated On Me - Popular Dancer Kaffy Finally Reveals Reason For Divorcing Her Husband

  7. Osinbajo 'll Become President in 2023, Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho 'll Be Released - Prophet Olujobi

  8. Femi Otedola Accompanies His Friend, Aliko Dangote To Renew Driver’s License In Lagos (Photos)

  9. Nigerian Teen Faith Odunsi Crowned ''Mathematics Queen Of The World'' Beats US, China

  10. PROUD FATHER: Olusegun Obasanjo Decorates Son With New Rank After Shot By Boko Haram


TOP MEMBERS: