Video: Moment Naira Marley's Mum Burst Into Tears As He Was Handed To Men Of Nigeria Prison Services

Published 5 months ago by: kaygee
at 01:27 PM, 20/05/2019 (5 months ago)

(4218 | Gistmaniac) (m)



The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission handed over Azeez Fashola known as Naira Marley to men of the Nigerian Prison Service for detention. According to Sahara Reporters, his mum who was in court wept when she witnessed her son been sent off to prison. He pleaded not guilty to 11 count charge preferred against him by the anti-graft agency. Until his arraignment at the Federal High Court in Ikoyi on Monday morning, he was in the detention facility of the EFCC. Her agony was intensified when she witnessed the EFCC hand him over to the Nigerian Prison Service for detention until May 30, 2019.



Problem with this article? Please contact us



dopygenius at 01:48 PM, 20/05/2019 (5 months ago)
(1659 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Am sick and tired of reading Stuffs from naira Marley arrest is he the only Internet fraud in Nigeria? Governor Okororcha stole 17 billion naira from IMO state why didn't the ephyuk cc went to arrest him?
Dino melaye keep displaying his very expensive and exotic cars on social media why couldn't the ephyuk cc went to arrest him?
There is something more to the arrest of naira Marley.  Huh?
Reply
Doyourworst at 02:13 PM, 20/05/2019 (5 months ago)
(1473 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Na him mouth put am for trouble. He too dey talk trash.
Reply
Henrybobo at 02:23 PM, 20/05/2019 (5 months ago)
(1427 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: Doyourworst on 02:13 PM, 20/05/2019
Na him mouth put am for trouble. He too dey talk trash.
that's jus it.. good for him too
Reply
kazeemolajide at 03:15 PM, 20/05/2019 (5 months ago)
(79 | Newbie) (m)

this is hard time bro u will definitely get out of it. (Naira)
Reply
kellyonly at 04:25 PM, 20/05/2019 (5 months ago)
(123 | Upcoming) Online (m)

D guy will soon b a free guy, all dey are doin is just busy body, d real yahoo pipo are those in Govmnt
Reply
indulge911 at 04:46 PM, 20/05/2019 (5 months ago)
(99 | Newbie) (m)

Lol. He looks so humbled. Hm see his Mom
Reply
Knowman at 05:47 PM, 20/05/2019 (5 months ago)
(801 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: dopygenius on 01:48 PM, 20/05/2019
Am sick and tired of reading Stuffs from naira Marley arrest is he the only Internet fraud in Nigeria? Governor Okororcha stole 17 billion naira from IMO state why didn't the ephyuk cc went to arrest him?
Dino melaye keep displaying his very expensive and exotic cars on social media why couldn't the ephyuk cc went to arrest him?
There is something more to the arrest of naira Marley.  Huh?


YOU HAVE SENSE BROTHERLY . THATS WHY WE ARE BACKWARDS.  IDIOTS ARE STEALING BILLIONS  AND NO ONE SAYS NOTHING , THE LITTLE BOY GLORIFIED YAHOO AND THEY TREAT HIM LIKE CRIMINAL. HIS CASE IS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH RATHER THAN ROBBERY OR YAHOO   
Reply
kacylee at 07:46 PM, 20/05/2019 (5 months ago)
(24091 | Addicted Hero) (f)

see the way this boy is causing his mother heartbreak... anyways she follow chop the yahoo money Lips Sealed

Reply
fineboy77 at 10:20 PM, 20/05/2019 (5 months ago)
(9857 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: kacylee on 07:46 PM, 20/05/2019
see the way this boy is causing his mother heartbreak... anyways she follow chop the yahoo money Lips Sealed
Whatever happened to Innocent until proven guilty......

Reply
faka4u at 10:13 AM, 21/05/2019 (4 months ago)
(238 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: Knowman on 05:47 PM, 20/05/2019

YOU HAVE SENSE BROTHERLY . THATS WHY WE ARE BACKWARDS.  IDIOTS ARE STEALING BILLIONS  AND NO ONE SAYS NOTHING , THE LITTLE BOY GLORIFIED YAHOO AND THEY TREAT HIM LIKE CRIMINAL. HIS CASE IS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH RATHER THAN ROBBERY OR YAHOO   
as much as it is true that they are not arresting the politicians, should a sane person glorify fraud?
are u saying it is right to encourage internet fraud?
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. maizaxx on: REAL OR FAKE? Woman's Distorted Arm Grows Back as Pastor Chris Okafor Prays For Her (Video)
    That's my problem with religion in Africa. Did Christ while here on earth advertise his healing... 5 mins ago
  2. maizaxx on: Charmed Or True Love? Man Carrying His 2 Kids While Wife Carries a Bag
    There is nothing wrong with that.I carried my kids the better part of the time we went out.So Africa... 12 mins ago
  3. Wazubia on: POVERTY! Hard Times In Kenya Forces Kenyan Men Rent Their Wives To Rich Tourists For Income
    GOOD LIFE, GOOD PEOPLE. ... 13 mins ago
  4. Boi2Man on: I’m Leaving My Marriage Because My Husband Rap3s Me ― Actress, Bose Oladimeji
    That is what happens when you look around for already made men to marry. Deal with it joor ... 34 mins ago
  5. Boi2Man on: Charmed Or True Love? Man Carrying His 2 Kids While Wife Carries a Bag
    And so what? Didn’t the wife carried each child 9  months  in her uterus?... 45 mins ago