Shocking! Woman Finds Rotting Human Finger In Her Hamburger At Fast Food Restaurant in Bolivia

Date: 17-09-2021 8:23 am (1 month ago) | Author: Olusanya Akinrinola
- at 17-09-2021 08:23 AM (1 month ago)
(m)

A woman was horrified to discover a severed human finger in a hamburger at a fast food restaurant in Bolivia.

Estefany Benitez visited a Hot Burger outlet in Santa Cruz de la Sierra on Sunday, one of her favourite food chains.

But after chewing on something unfamiliar, she was shocked and disgusted when she took out the severed finger.
She wrote on Facebook:
Quote
‘At the moment of eating, I chewed on a FINGER.’


She accompanied images of the rotting finger on Facebook along with videos of her waiting to speak to a company representative who offered: ‘Please tell me what you want and we will give it to you.’
In the footage, the Hot Burger representative also explains that the burgers arrive at the store pre-prepared and ‘nothing like this has ever happened to us before’.
Benitez says in one video viewed over 60,000 times: ‘Here we are at the magnificent Hot Burger where a finger ended up in my burger. I’ll post a photo of the finger right away.’

In the photo, the top of a finger is seen on the side of the woman’s plate after she had apparently taken a bite of the burger.

She said a store representative offered to close the restaurant while she was still there, but then ‘carried on serving customers like nothing had happened’.
After the woman’s post was widely shared on social media, a company spokesperson called the matter an ‘unfortunate incident’ and explained that a worker had lost part of his index finger while preparing the meat.

Edson Claure, director of the National Police’s Special Crime Fighting Force, confirmed to local media that a company employee lost part of his finger at work.

Meanwhile, the Vice Minister for the Defence of User and Consumer Rights decided to temporarily close the branch and impose a fine on the company.


Posted: at 17-09-2021 08:23 AM (1 month ago) | Hero
- constigoldo at 17-09-2021 08:49 AM (1 month ago)
(f)
What nonsense excuse that a worker lost part of his finger and he/she did not know that it entered into the burger, meanwhile, the finger was rotten.  That is why it is good to open and check before eating.
Posted: at 17-09-2021 08:49 AM (1 month ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- fineboy77 at 17-09-2021 09:59 AM (1 month ago)
(m)
Una no just want make I eat again today.

Posted: at 17-09-2021 09:59 AM (1 month ago) | Hero
Reply
- SWORDMAN at 17-09-2021 11:36 AM (1 month ago)
(m)
na wa oo
Posted: at 17-09-2021 11:36 AM (1 month ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- marijuanaa at 17-09-2021 05:52 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Wonderful
Posted: at 17-09-2021 05:52 PM (1 month ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- starzx at 17-09-2021 07:15 PM (1 month ago)
(f)
WHEN THEY TOLD YOU PEOPLE THT ALL THIS FAST FOOD TINS NA WAHALA WHT WERE YOU THINKING. BURGER MEAT!!!!
Posted: at 17-09-2021 07:15 PM (1 month ago) | Upcoming
Reply