My Wife Doesn't Want Our Son To Go Back To Boarding School!

Date: 21-09-2011 2:47 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Emmanuel Tawah
[1] 2 3 4 ... 22
- at 21-09-2011 02:47 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Una see me trouble oh!  I enrolled my 15yr old boy into a boarding school. The guy is indeed stubborn-that's way I enrolled him there!
Spending only three months there and coming home, my wife cries the boy has cut down in weight and that her boy will not go to the dormitory again. She claims the boy is being punished unneccesarily.
He must go is my stand. Now the family is divided- the boy buying his mother's stand but I am adamant! My wife even told me this could lead to a divorce if I insist.
Now many things are coming up. I am becoming to suspect this boy may not be mine. I am becoming to suspect this woman hadn't any intention to marry me.
Should I submit or stand my ground?
 Help me please!

Posted: at 21-09-2011 02:47 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
- xena15 at 21-09-2011 05:45 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Marriage don suffer!
Every lil wahala na divorce!
Chei!
Anyway,me i no knw hw Emmandazie take get 15yr old pikin,so yes,no be ur pikin!
No tell ur wife say na me talk am o!

Dis one na husband and wife matter,i no fit put mouth.



Posted: at 21-09-2011 05:45 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- divineproject at 21-09-2011 05:54 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Na truly marriage don suffer..........small thing una mind go run go divorce.........all these things dey make some of us wey never marry to fear to marry self..........Really I get worried by such issues.......I really hate the word divorce, i believe in sticking it out, divorce not in my dictionary at all..haba

Posted: at 21-09-2011 05:54 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kebella at 21-09-2011 06:05 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
give her a divorce n' marry me Cool Cool

Posted: at 21-09-2011 06:05 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Emmandazie at 21-09-2011 06:05 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
@xena, the pikin be ma own oh!
You no put mouth leave make she kill ur pal? Pls tell me what to do, either I allow the boy to spoil or stay firm for the child to get decent education and learn how to work for himself in the dormitory.
Tell me if ma wif is only playing one of those ur women's tricks.
Posted: at 21-09-2011 06:05 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 1daful at 21-09-2011 06:07 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Take your stand and see what happens, is the boy not ur son as well.

Posted: at 21-09-2011 06:07 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Emmandazie at 21-09-2011 06:07 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
@kebella, you no go ask me blank cheque?
I beta hang on the devil I know than the angel I do not know!
Posted: at 21-09-2011 06:07 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Emmandazie at 21-09-2011 06:10 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 1daful on 21-09-2011 06:07 PM
Take your stand and see what happens, is the boy not ur son as well.
He is oh ma sista, I no only understand why his mama di give me headache. She feel say I no get heart and like 2 see the boy suffer whereas I know that I want him to learn how to defend himself in society. At home she pampers him!
Posted: at 21-09-2011 06:10 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ILOVEIT at 21-09-2011 06:12 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
u sure say na ur wife dey threat u with divorce?

Posted: at 21-09-2011 06:12 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- 1daful at 21-09-2011 06:13 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Send him to the dom. i was once there all my stay in sec sch

Posted: at 21-09-2011 06:13 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- xena15 at 21-09-2011 06:20 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Emmandazie on 21-09-2011 06:05 PM
@xena, the pikin be ma own oh!
You no put mouth leave make she kill ur pal? Pls tell me what to do, either I allow the boy to spoil or stay firm for the child to get decent education and learn how to work for himself in the dormitory.
Tell me if ma wif is only playing one of those ur women's tricks.

oh,so u knw sef say na ur pikin,why u come dey doubt na?


Posted: at 21-09-2011 06:20 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 1daful at 21-09-2011 06:22 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ILOVEIT on 21-09-2011 06:12 PM
u sure say na ur wife dey threat u with divorce?
I the hail oooooo

Posted: at 21-09-2011 06:22 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ILOVEIT at 21-09-2011 06:24 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 1daful on 21-09-2011 06:22 PM
Quote from: ILOVEIT on 21-09-2011 06:12 PM
u sure say na ur wife dey threat u with divorce?
I the hail oooooo

i hail pass big sis  Cheesy

Posted: at 21-09-2011 06:24 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- maryclaret at 21-09-2011 07:23 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Geez, she wants to divorce you just because of that? You guys have to still talk about it more. I don't know about this boarding school trainign though. Boarding school will not train your child for you. You have to be the one to raise him in the manner you want. I don't like Nigerians, especially aborad sending their kids back home, as if Nigeria itself will do all the work.....Back to the family issue, it's really something u and ure wife must stick out. It's not that serious that divorce will come in haba.

Posted: at 21-09-2011 07:23 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 21-09-2011 10:34 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Cool Cool

Posted: at 21-09-2011 10:34 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 21-09-2011 10:36 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Emmandazie on 21-09-2011 06:07 PM
@kebella, you no go ask me blank cheque?
I beta hang on the devil I know than the angel I do not know!
is it a crime to console a pal in need Huh?

Posted: at 21-09-2011 10:36 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 21-09-2011 10:36 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: stephen153 on 21-09-2011 06:06 PM
Quote from: kebella on 21-09-2011 06:05 PM
give her a divorce n' marry me Cool Cool
huh
u be woman wrapper?
is nature Grin Grin

Posted: at 21-09-2011 10:36 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- wandepope at 22-09-2011 12:02 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
poster the  good attributes your child gets from outside your custody will never be attributed to you,,,besides the boy is a teenager and this is the TRANSITION stage between childhood and adulthood,if you love your son and you wantto save your family name better keep him in your house because not all teenamgers can withstand peer pressure and sexual tension in the wrong enviroment....you just said he is stubborn and i consider that normal for adolescents.i could go on and on with reasons why your boy shouldnt be in boarding school but the reason yourwife gave i personally dont subscribe fully to it......i even doubt if you would read this at all.
Posted: at 22-09-2011 12:02 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- eomo at 22-09-2011 12:22 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Make una take things easy oh
Posted: at 22-09-2011 12:22 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- eomo at 22-09-2011 12:24 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Emmandazie on 21-09-2011 02:47 PM
Una see me trouble oh!  I enrolled my 15yr old boy into a boarding school. The guy is indeed stubborn-that's way I enrolled him there!
Spending only three months there and coming home, my wife cries the boy has cut down in weight and that her boy will not go to the dormitory again. She claims the boy is being punished unneccesarily.
He must go is my stand. Now the family is divided- the boy buying his mother's stand but I am adamant! My wife even told me this could lead to a divorce if I insist.
Now many things are coming up. I am becoming to suspect this boy may not be mine. I am becoming to suspect this woman hadn't any intention to marry me.
Should I submit or stand my ground?
 Help me please!
The pikin resemble your friend?
Posted: at 22-09-2011 12:24 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 22