I am addicted to sex with total strangers

Date: 02-10-2011 10:21 am (10 years ago) | Author: Franklyn Adam
[1] 2 3 4 ... 10
- at 2-10-2011 10:21 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Pals, the other day I ran into one of my friends from our university days. Boy was I glad to see him after all these years! You bet!  After the euphoria of seeing each other had settled down we got talking.

When I asked him how everything was with him, his countenance took a worrisome look and his tone a regretful reflection. 

“I’m addicted to online chat lines and internet dating,” he began. “I’m meeting new women every week and I’m almost out of control.
I’m constantly lying. I’m spending money I can’t afford and having meaningless sex with anyone who’ll have me. I also realise that I’m taking advantage of some very lonely and vulnerable women, and I hate that.
But picking up new girls is such an ego boost. I’ve never known anything like it. Suddenly I’m Mr Desirable. I’m Superman.
I’ve reinvented myself. These women think that I’m successful, savvy and rich. I can say anything to anyone and no one knows the truth.
Most weeks I manage to have sex with someone new. Some of them fall in love with me and beg me to see them again. I’ve been given watches, clothes and cash simply to hang around. One widow even offered me a new car if I promised only to date her.
When I was a teenager, if anyone had told me that I could pick and choose my women, then I would have told them they were mad. But that’s exactly what I’m doing now and I hate myself for it because I feel dirty afterwards but lack the will to resist the temptation of these women. God, what am I gonna do?

Posted: at 2-10-2011 10:21 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
- livingday at 2-10-2011 10:23 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
It’s vital that you step back and accept that this is not a game. These are people’s feelings and lives you’re playing with here.
Posted: at 2-10-2011 10:23 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- katung44 at 2-10-2011 12:33 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
I know how the 'Ladies man' tag seems to get most men on an Ego trip high, but i love here is the fact that you've finally come to the Cross roads. That is only the start to the road to recovery. Most people may prescribe rehab for Sex addiction but over 60-70% of people who go for Sex Rehab always relapse into the habit again. One thing anyone needs to do when going for war is a proper evaluation of your enemy's strength and Strategy and your strength and strategy. You have to consider very carefully the fact that when you start this recovery process there is no going back. Starting seeing yourself as being a person who can live without having sex with strangers.
1.  Always remind yourself every morning that the person you were is going to change after you have prayed to God to Help you change (You are really going to need God here!).
2.  Avoid anything that will remind you of the Life you want to change (anything relating to Sex or even intimacy)
3.  Old friends and Old flames will be a real challenge here so make your mind to stay away from them until you can be around them without wanting sex. tell people that you are not the same who likes sex that much anymore and mean it!
4.  Get something to occupy your time and take your mind off sex.
5.  Avoid being alone with anyone (especially females) and in dark rooms.
6.  Anyone who does not want to believe you do not want sex, you may have to be very rude and tell the person to leave you the hell alone!

Good luck in your quest for change!
Posted: at 2-10-2011 12:33 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- jamfraniels at 2-10-2011 01:29 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: katung44 on  2-10-2011 12:33 PM
I know how the 'Ladies man' tag seems to get most men on an Ego trip high, but i love here is the fact that you've finally come to the Cross roads. That is only the start to the road to recovery. Most people may prescribe rehab for Sex addiction but over 60-70% of people who go for Sex Rehab always relapse into the habit again. One thing anyone needs to do when going for war is a proper evaluation of your enemy's strength and Strategy and your strength and strategy. You have to consider very carefully the fact that when you start this recovery process there is no going back. Starting seeing yourself as being a person who can live without having sex with strangers.
1.  Always remind yourself every morning that the person you were is going to change after you have prayed to God to Help you change (You are really going to need God here!).
2.  Avoid anything that will remind you of the Life you want to change (anything relating to Sex or even intimacy)
3.  Old friends and Old flames will be a real challenge here so make your mind to stay away from them until you can be around them without wanting sex. tell people that you are not the same who likes sex that much anymore and mean it!
4.  Get something to occupy your time and take your mind off sex.
5.  Avoid being alone with anyone (especially females) and in dark rooms.
6.  Anyone who does not want to believe you do not want sex, you may have to be very rude and tell the person to leave you the hell alone!

Good luck in your quest for change!

Very beautifully put, my pal.
Posted: at 2-10-2011 01:29 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- jamfraniels at 2-10-2011 01:32 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Always remember that these are human beings with feelings that you are toying around with.
Posted: at 2-10-2011 01:32 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- just2sexy at 2-10-2011 01:58 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
make him shoot himself for cap.. shikena!!!

Posted: at 2-10-2011 01:58 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- palinco at 2-10-2011 02:13 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Ask God to forgive you and let him heal you. Just give your life to JESUS CHRIST.
Posted: at 2-10-2011 02:13 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- xena15 at 2-10-2011 02:17 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Uh???

Posted: at 2-10-2011 02:17 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- danpatrick at 2-10-2011 03:39 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
I understand that you’ve never felt more desired or popular. But where is your restraint or your compassion? I suspect that many of these women are looking for true love. The chances are they’ve been hurt in the past.
Posted: at 2-10-2011 03:39 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- livingday at 2-10-2011 04:00 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: xena15 on  2-10-2011 02:17 PM
Uh???

Have nothing to say? For once you are speechless? I doubt it.
Posted: at 2-10-2011 04:00 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Miss_precious at 2-10-2011 04:14 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
you need loads of condoms

Posted: at 2-10-2011 04:14 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 2-10-2011 04:35 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
i feel sorry for him
Posted: at 2-10-2011 04:35 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- smithengal at 2-10-2011 05:09 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
You can’t simply schmooze and drop vulnerable women on a whim. This isn’t a form of human pick 'n mix.
Posted: at 2-10-2011 05:09 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tundamartin at 2-10-2011 05:44 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Miss_precious on  2-10-2011 04:14 PM
you need loads of condoms

4 sure
Posted: at 2-10-2011 05:44 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tundamartin at 2-10-2011 05:46 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
All forms of addictive behaviour needs to be taken seriously. At the moment you’re using this as a form of escapism.
Posted: at 2-10-2011 05:46 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tarakhanali at 2-10-2011 07:23 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: smithengal on  2-10-2011 05:09 PM
You can’t simply schmooze and drop vulnerable women on a whim. This isn’t a form of human pick 'n mix.

This addiction is taking over your life. I suspect that you’ve withdrawn from your family and real friends due to a lack of spare time and real shame. Go see your doctor if you can’t break this destructive habit by yourself
Posted: at 2-10-2011 07:23 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- giftmurphy at 2-10-2011 07:49 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: livingday on  2-10-2011 10:23 AM
It’s vital that you step back and accept that this is not a game. These are people’s feelings and lives you’re playing with here.
poster,u post,u answer...i hope e didnt play d game with a virgin..cos itll only take God grace nd big determination to stop it...Goodluck.
Posted: at 2-10-2011 07:49 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- bigbonecrusher at 2-10-2011 07:54 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: giftmurphy on  2-10-2011 07:49 PM
Quote from: livingday on  2-10-2011 10:23 AM
It’s vital that you step back and accept that this is not a game. These are people’s feelings and lives you’re playing with here.
poster,u post,u answer...i hope e didnt play d game with a virgin..cos itll only take God grace nd big determination to stop it...Goodluck.

So the poster's advice was right, abi? Any virgin that lands on his bed will thank her gods! Grin Grin
Posted: at 2-10-2011 07:54 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- brendivas at 2-10-2011 08:25 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: tarakhanali on  2-10-2011 07:23 PM
Quote from: smithengal on  2-10-2011 05:09 PM
You can’t simply schmooze and drop vulnerable women on a whim. This isn’t a form of human pick 'n mix.

This addiction is taking over your life. I suspect that you’ve withdrawn from your family and real friends due to a lack of spare time and real shame. Go see your doctor if you can’t break this destructive habit by yourself

Well said @ tarakhanali
Posted: at 2-10-2011 08:25 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- jennypriceson at 2-10-2011 08:55 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: brendivas on  2-10-2011 08:25 PM
Quote from: tarakhanali on  2-10-2011 07:23 PM
Quote from: smithengal on  2-10-2011 05:09 PM
You can’t simply schmooze and drop vulnerable women on a whim. This isn’t a form of human pick 'n mix.

This addiction is taking over your life. I suspect that you’ve withdrawn from your family and real friends due to a lack of spare time and real shame. Go see your doctor if you can’t break this destructive habit by yourself

Well said @ tarakhanali


There is a need for serious sex therapy
Posted: at 2-10-2011 08:55 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 10

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. "Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single" -Man Says As He Narrates Aunt Ordeal

  2. #AFCON2021: Check Out 5 Talking Points As Nigeria Super Eagles Beat Guinea-Bissau 2-0

  3. 49Yrs Old Widow Cries Out, Says Her Lawyer Conspired With Husband’s Family To Throw Her Out

  4. Ex Ogun Gov. Olusegun Osoba Reveals He Was Rigged Out Of Office During 2002 Gov Election

  5. Ivory Coast v Algeria : AFCON Match,Team News,Goal Scorers and Stats

  6. Arsenal v Liverpool : Carabao Cup Match,Team News,Goal Scorers and Stats

  7. Gambia v Tunisia : AFCON Match,Team News,Goal Scorers and Stats


THIS WEEK
  1. Viral Video Of Popular Female Preacher, Mummy G.O. Drinking Beer With A Man At A Joint

  2. ‘I Killed My Mother For Benz. If You Are Jealous Of Me, Go & Kill Yours Too’- Yahoo Boy (Video)

  3. “I Warned Her To Be Careful With Men” – Mum Of Lady Found Dead In Jos With Vital Organs Missing

  4. Governor Nyesom Wike Mentions Name Of Police Boss Who Owns Illegal Refinery In Rivers State

  5. "My Mum Asked Me To Use My Younger Brother For Rituals" - Suspect

  6. Osinbajo 'll Become President in 2023, Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho 'll Be Released - Prophet Olujobi

  7. Femi Otedola Accompanies His Friend, Aliko Dangote To Renew Driver’s License In Lagos (Photos)

  8. Nigerian Teen Faith Odunsi Crowned ''Mathematics Queen Of The World'' Beats US, China

  9. Woman Whose Husband Killed Their Three Children & Dumped Them In A Freezer Breaks Silence (Vid)

  10. Check Out This Hilarious Reply Of Singer Mayorkun After Being Ask Of His Favorite S£x Position


TOP MEMBERS: