VIDEO: Boko Haram Leader Explains Why They Kill Christians And War On Jonathan (Page 21)

Date: 11-01-2012 8:39 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 27
- ajanni at 13-01-2012 08:43 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
my dear friend , i have been taken much interest in you comments for awhile now , because you reason well , unlike most of the loose dog on NP here , the boko boys are on their own and they are accountable for all their deed alone and never on-behalf of good people of northern states , nor good Muslims amongst us , the northern leader met and discuss on the issue , condemned their act , and caution GEJ to be cautious and guides his loose mouth too, about his reckless speeches on the issue of boko haram
Posted: at 13-01-2012 08:43 PM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- MegaOneplusone at 13-01-2012 08:51 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
maturity speaks for her self Cool Cool Cool
Posted: at 13-01-2012 08:51 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- MegaOneplusone at 13-01-2012 08:51 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Cool
Posted: at 13-01-2012 08:51 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 13-01-2012 08:57 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Cool Cool Cool
Posted: at 13-01-2012 08:57 PM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- escapedprince at 13-01-2012 09:06 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
I see some folks here referring to our northern Hausa compatriots as Arabs or the descendants of Ishmael, Abrahams illegitimate son!!,LOL I'm laughing my head off!! Hausas are never in anyway related to the Arabs or Ishmael,it's just a case of mistaken identity,I've been around Arabs,and I know what they look like!!,comparing the Hausas to the Arabs,is like comparing an ugly duckling to a graceful swan!!!the disparity is overwhelming!!!, the Arabs has class,style, honor,and grace,while the Hausas are just the complete opposite of the real Arabs,in place of class they are crass !!!,in place of style they're physically and emotionally frump!!! In place of honor, they are pretending thieves and psychopathic ritualist!!! And in place of grace ,they are socially inept and emotionally weak.
  No offense meant! Just my observation.
Posted: at 13-01-2012 09:06 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- interpo77 at 13-01-2012 09:46 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
ITS obvious that those blood suckers would never stop killing the innocent christians for no reasons, no reasons  worth  killing an innocent one and claiming u re doing Allahs way, its totally rediculous and am just balim them cos the army and police oforce of nigeria were incapable to get rid of them,. one thing is certain, as u re claiming that christianity is fake religion, then u must be out of ur common sence, u that kill innocent ppe n cold blood and u re saying u re doing allahs way? what a senceless allah u serve? a blood sucker allah u serve indded, one day u shall exist no more, the public u re calling shall be the witness
Posted: at 13-01-2012 09:46 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- loyanki at 13-01-2012 10:27 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: laureat on 13-01-2012 07:29 PM
I  will definitely reply to ur msg, nd no thunder will fire me but it will definitely destroy u. Amin. what u jst wrote is jst too senseless nd shows how dumb u really are. i take no offence coz i noe its not true nd mst of all written by a foolish fool on the wrong track.
'a mad person in a community does nt mean that every other person in the community is mad', i personally do not support boko haram because they r creating a wrong perception of Islam.  Islam is a religion of peace so stop insulting Islam nd saying what is not right.  any useless ignorant reply from u, i will only keep silent. God will Jugde.

Yes I knew the only way to get you to reply was to use reverse psychology on you, it works best on dummies like you. Thank God for education, it worked and indeed you replied. Now you"ll have to read this; May the next bomb explode in your stinky smelly dirty muslim honeypot. Thus___ for lying that islam is a religion of peace may the-same Sorrows,Sadness,Suffering,Wickedness,Evil,Oppression,Injustice and Chaos that islam has brought upon innocent souls and families begin to take place in your life and your family...You won't reply this time probably because you're already feeling the sorrows around you...
Posted: at 13-01-2012 10:27 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Bazemaster at 13-01-2012 10:44 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
make una shutup, i wan pass....

Posted: at 13-01-2012 10:44 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- livingday at 14-01-2012 04:48 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Jesus wept!
Posted: at 14-01-2012 04:48 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- gibsonpally at 14-01-2012 07:03 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: whywhy on 12-01-2012 06:01 AM
@DANKAN THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. PLEASE SHOW ME BIAFARA IMMIGRATION IN LONDON I WANT TO CHANGE MY FUKING NIGERIAN PASSPORT

But u are in Lagos! How come u want 2 change nationality in London, pjima?
Posted: at 14-01-2012 07:03 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 14-01-2012 08:40 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
you dey mind dat idiot so? he is a cowward as well as a chamellion. the moments he hia gboam , he will quickly hid under the bed , he can only e[insigate some minor problems , he is as powerly as butterfly , that stupid waste of sperm
Posted: at 14-01-2012 08:40 AM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- moniconyez at 14-01-2012 11:20 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
BASTART , CLOSE YOUR GUTTER, IDIOT
Posted: at 14-01-2012 11:20 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moniconyez at 14-01-2012 11:24 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 11-01-2012 11:47 PM
am still listening

DIOT, LISTENING OT HEAR THE SAME BOME BLOW YOU UP
Posted: at 14-01-2012 11:24 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moniconyez at 14-01-2012 11:29 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
THE APE ON THE VIDEO SAID HIS CULT HE CALLED RELIGION FORBIDS WESTERN EDUCATION, YET HIS ASS IS USING COMPUTER, USELESS PEOPLE
Posted: at 14-01-2012 11:29 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- laureat at 14-01-2012 11:35 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: loyanki on 13-01-2012 10:27 PM
Yes I knew the only way to get you to reply was to use reverse psychology on you, it works best on dummies like you. Thank God for education, it worked and indeed you replied. Now you"ll have to read this; May the next bomb explode in your stinky smelly dirty muslim honeypot. Thus___ for lying that islam is a religion of peace may the-same Sorrows,Sadness,Suffering,Wickedness,Evil,Oppression,Injustice and Chaos that islam has brought upon innocent souls and families begin to take place in your life and your family...You won't reply this time probably because you're already feeling the sorrows around you...


hmm mtseeeew..... imagine ur childish and dumb reply probably coz ur  some frustrated nd depressed ignorant idiot . sha, back to sender. anymore useless and ignorant reply from you. i will keep silent. God will judge.
Posted: at 14-01-2012 11:35 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- moniconyez at 14-01-2012 11:39 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 13-01-2012 08:43 PM
my dear friend , i have been taken much interest in you comments for awhile now , because you reason well , unlike most of the loose dog on NP here , the boko boys are on their own and they are accountable for all their deed alone and never on-behalf of good people of northern states , nor good Muslims amongst us , the northern leader met and discuss on the issue , condemned their act , and caution GEJ to be cautious and guides his loose mouth too, about his reckless speeches on the issue of boko haram

HYPOCRISTE IDIOT
Posted: at 14-01-2012 11:39 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ganster-kid at 14-01-2012 12:32 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 14-01-2012 08:40 AM
you dey mind dat idiot so? he is a cowward as well as a chamellion. the moments he hia gboam , he will quickly hid under the bed , he can only e[insigate some minor problems , he is as powerly as butterfly , that stupid waste of sperm


 kai  crippled boko haram, so u are still here claiming Nigerian
Posted: at 14-01-2012 12:32 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- rayOFsunshine at 14-01-2012 01:04 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Jehovah is the only God and His son Jesus Christ, at whose name everyone would bow

How can a religion dat came 600 years after my Lord and Saviour of the whole world, Jesus Christ came and left this world now come to claim to be the true religion?

How can a religion that allows for force and violence amongst other religion be a true religion?

Now one, I mean no one can force me to accept his fake god.   All of u killers would soon find urselves in the lake of fire
mtchewww
Posted: at 14-01-2012 01:04 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- poloscally at 14-01-2012 01:05 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: moniconyez on 14-01-2012 11:39 AM
HYPOCRISTE IDIOT


You're the Weirdest human being alive. You not worthy of any further comment from me. You plain ignorant...m8t!!!
Posted: at 14-01-2012 01:05 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 14-01-2012 02:34 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: moniconyez on 14-01-2012 11:20 AM
BASTART , CLOSE YOUR GUTTER, IDIOT

vagabond , madboi
Posted: at 14-01-2012 02:34 PM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 27