SHOCKING VIDEO! How A Police Officer Was Blown Off By Boko Haram Bomb In Kaduna (Page 3)

Published On: February 15, 2012, 8:05 am
Author:
Daniel Bosai
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11
-- moniconyez (m) at 15-02-2012 10:17AM
(15326 | Hero)

GOD have mercy, What about people like this pictures below? Why most a trained officer abroach such a deadly article?


GOD please safe us.


RIP
Reply
-- aso4life1 (m) at 15-02-2012 10:27AM
(11567 | Hero)

He was true Nigerian without adequate equipment to carry out his job...what a pity but am proud of him

Reply
-- deetom03 (m) at 15-02-2012 10:37AM
(153 | Upcoming)

Quote from: bmygeorge on 15-02-2012 09:01AM
STUPID POLICEMAN, IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE, EWU AWUSA

phyuk YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. YOU PEOPLE ARE TRY TO COMPARE NIGERIA POLICE WITH ANY OTHER ADVANCE COUNTRY. NONE OF YOU CAN'T ALLOW ANY OF YOUR FAMILY TO SERVE AS NIGERIA POLICE OR ANY SECURITY AGENCY . LOOK AT ENGLAND. OR USA. EVERY OF THE CITIZEN HAS SOMEONE IN THEIR POLICE FORCE. BUT YOU BASTARD CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO SERVE YOUR NATION AND SHARE THE 4 KING IDEA YOU HAVE IN YOU BRAINLESS  HEAD TO SAVE THE NATION. AND YOU TRASH ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE WHO LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE HE JUST WANT TO PROTECT THE LIFE AND PROPERTY OF THE NATION. IF I MAY VIEW YOU . THEN YOU SHOULD BE A CRIMINAL. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA FELLOW. BASTARD IGBO SMOKER .
Reply
-- stikerxxx (m) at 15-02-2012 10:39AM
(1173 | Gistmaniac)

Sad,why will he take such a risk?when he know he wasnt trained for that.My pals this is nigeria,not europ or america.we all ve to use our iq .whos gonna compersate the family?wht honour is gonna recieve? that he died on his own careless act.As long as is not an hausa man no compersation.
Reply
-- shakah (m) at 15-02-2012 10:40AM
(106 | Upcoming)

 >:(this is bad Angry
Reply
-- mitaly002 (m) at 15-02-2012 10:49AM
(211 | Upcoming)

YOU CAN SEE WHY I NEVER STOP CRYIN FOR NIGRORIA THAT COUNTRY HAS COST ME TOO MUCH TEARS IMAGINE THIS FOOL POLICE MAN JUST DIE LIKE RAT BECAUSE HE NOR USE HE BRAIN. HOW U GO MEET BOMB BEGIN DEY SHAKE AM WITH STICK ABI U THINK SAY NA DEATH MEAT DEY INSIDE THE BAG! GOD PLS ACCEPT THIS MAN NOR BE SUICIDE HE COMMIT ABEG LORD!
Reply
-- babebose (f) at 15-02-2012 11:01AM
(457 | Upcoming)

the blood of innocent ppl is gradually piling up on boko haram's head.
their destruction is not far off, because God is watching and taking note.
Reply
-- fehinty (f) at 15-02-2012 11:08AM
(429 | Upcoming)

I am moved to tears. May his soul RIP. so what happens to d family?
This guy is definitely a hero. Mr president pls help the family
Reply
-- dickman2 (m) at 15-02-2012 11:11AM
(33960 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: boye143 on 15-02-2012 09:59AM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( MAY HE RIP AND MAY JAH CONSOLE HIS RELATIVES, FRNDS AND CO-WORKERS. MAY JAH HELP 9JA PPL LEARN TO TAKE CARE OF SITUATIONS LIKE THIS N THE FUTURE.
o boy nawa for u ...every time u dey  call jah jah jah..u dey smoke ganja,,u and this your jah every time ..guy me i don tire ooo..serious matter u go dey call jah rastafara ,,guy     ganja don do u oooo..take am easy sha
Reply
-- mitaly002 (m) at 15-02-2012 11:13AM
(211 | Upcoming)

Quote from: dickman2 on 15-02-2012 11:11AM
o boy nawa for u ...every time u dey  call jah jah jah..u dey smoke ganja,,u and this your jah every time ..guy me i don tire ooo..serious matter u go dey call jah rastafara ,,guy     ganja don do u oooo..take am easy sha

nor be ganja na white garment church pastor he be..
Reply
-- danny6 (m) at 15-02-2012 11:15AM
(2713 | Gistmaniac)

Very unfortunate for him, shouldn't have gone to detonate or detect a bomb without being well equipped, It's ignorant though but he died on duty and should be compensated by FG.....RIP
Reply
-- winace (f) at 15-02-2012 11:16AM
(29827 | Addicted Hero)

May his soul rest in peace. Amen. He died in active service, i hope d govt will remember dat.
Reply
-- History65 (m) at 15-02-2012 11:17AM
(31 | Newbie)

may God have mercy on those that are always thinking to kill, i also crave for God's Grace
Reply
-- lopez2424 (f) at 15-02-2012 11:28AM
(801 | Upcoming)

I can't believe my eyes, walking straight with confidence to a bomb??? Why not   use remote controlled gadgets to dispose?? It is a tragic loss Rest In Peace.
Reply
-- open_reality (f) at 15-02-2012 11:30AM
(4589 | Gistmaniac)

where are all the allahuakbar people? make una come see wetin una brodas dey plant for road oo. No be mango tree. Na correct bomb. una think sey e go better for una and that allah? no worry. Make una continue to dey kill.  God go soon purnish una.

Reply
-- tusk (m) at 15-02-2012 11:43AM
(220 | Upcoming)

Quote from: deetom03 on 15-02-2012 10:37AM
fcuk YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. YOU PEOPLE ARE TRY TO COMPARE NIGERIA POLICE WITH ANY OTHER ADVANCE COUNTRY. NONE OF YOU CAN'T ALLOW ANY OF YOUR FAMILY TO SERVE AS NIGERIA POLICE OR ANY SECURITY AGENCY . LOOK AT ENGLAND. OR USA. EVERY OF THE CITIZEN HAS SOMEONE IN THEIR POLICE FORCE. BUT YOU BASTARD CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO SERVE YOUR NATION AND SHARE THE 4 KING IDEA YOU HAVE IN YOU BRAINLESS  HEAD TO SAVE THE NATION. AND YOU TRASH ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE WHO LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE HE JUST WANT TO PROTECT THE LIFE AND PROPERTY OF THE NATION. IF I MAY VIEW YOU . THEN YOU SHOULD BE A CRIMINAL. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA FELLOW. BASTARD IGBO SMOKER .

I like you post deetom, but where tou fcuk up, what has tribe got to do with this comment, why bring  tribalism into such comment, this is just where our problems lay....
Reply
-- tusk (m) at 15-02-2012 11:49AM
(220 | Upcoming)

Quote from: deetom03 on 15-02-2012 10:37AM
fcuk YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. YOU PEOPLE ARE TRY TO COMPARE NIGERIA POLICE WITH ANY OTHER ADVANCE COUNTRY. NONE OF YOU CAN'T ALLOW ANY OF YOUR FAMILY TO SERVE AS NIGERIA POLICE OR ANY SECURITY AGENCY . LOOK AT ENGLAND. OR USA. EVERY OF THE CITIZEN HAS SOMEONE IN THEIR POLICE FORCE. BUT YOU BASTARD CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO SERVE YOUR NATION AND SHARE THE 4 KING IDEA YOU HAVE IN YOU BRAINLESS  HEAD TO SAVE THE NATION. AND YOU TRASH ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE WHO LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE HE JUST WANT TO PROTECT THE LIFE AND PROPERTY OF THE NATION. IF I MAY VIEW YOU . THEN YOU SHOULD BE A CRIMINAL. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA FELLOW. BASTARD IGBO SMOKER .
Quote from: deetom03 on 15-02-2012 10:37AM
fcuk YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. YOU PEOPLE ARE TRY TO COMPARE NIGERIA POLICE WITH ANY OTHER ADVANCE COUNTRY. NONE OF YOU CAN'T ALLOW ANY OF YOUR FAMILY TO SERVE AS NIGERIA POLICE OR ANY SECURITY AGENCY . LOOK AT ENGLAND. OR USA. EVERY OF THE CITIZEN HAS SOMEONE IN THEIR POLICE FORCE. BUT YOU BASTARD CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO SERVE YOUR NATION AND SHARE THE 4 KING IDEA YOU HAVE IN YOU BRAINLESS  HEAD TO SAVE THE NATION. AND YOU TRASH ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE WHO LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE HE JUST WANT TO PROTECT THE LIFE AND PROPERTY OF THE NATION. IF I MAY VIEW YOU . THEN YOU SHOULD BE A CRIMINAL. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA FELLOW. BASTARD IGBO SMOKER .

Point of correction the policeman is not an Hausa man...ewu awusa is just a term used for anyone who moves sheepishly without looking like zombie...
Reply
-- ikennafortress (m) at 15-02-2012 11:57AM
(1 | Newbie)

sharksa ur a fool for talking like dat you better watch ur mouth.
Reply
-- awawakollage (m) at 15-02-2012 11:59AM
(22 | Newbie)

God have mercy on his soul

Reply
-- Rapunzela (f) at 15-02-2012 12:10PM
(131 | Upcoming)

Some times i wonder how Nigerians and the Govt. think. how could he go close to a bomb when he is not a wearing any safety guard stuff/gadgets. well indeed i may have called him a fool but i will say ignorance. he just killed himself for the nigerians it a pity His family should be compensated. he knew it was a bomb still went there and was using his bear hands to open the bag.Gawd!! the govt. is foolish and ignorant so are the forces foolish people.! check other western or Asian Third world, developing  country when you are carrying out this kind of operation they are well prepared and don't just wear khaki and carry guns about molesting innocent people simple common sense tells you about safety in all ramifications of life. well Rip. I feel for his family. I just wonder what the president and his cohorts are doing if its to buy expensive houses and cars and unnecessary stuffs, flying first class they will do it, simple safety measures they don't know Dumb people (THICK HEADS ).
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11