VIDEO : "If The Nation Will Break, Let It Break!" - Bishop Oyedepo (Page 36)

Date: 28-02-2012 8:10 pm (12 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40
- jublow at 3-03-2012 05:50 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
HAHAHAHA LWKMD.......................KABELA IGNORED AND FINISHED..................I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY 1 DAT KNEW U'RE A PROSTITUTE AND CREATING MANY PROFILE DECEIVING URSELF NT KNOWING U'VE STEPPED ON MANY TOES HERE................CHAI KABELLA U'RE A DISGRACE TO UR FAMILY AND GENERATION UNBORN.................DATZ D REASON Y U KIP DISPLAYING UR ANGER AND MADNESS ON NP COS NO HUSBAND TO WED HARLOT LYK U................LITTLE WONDER I SAW A COMMENT OF URS SAYING U PREFER DOG TO 1 GUY.................WAT A PITY PLS JST HURRY UP AND GET MARRIED TO A BINGO B4 THEY FIND OUT MORE ABT U AND REJECT U...............WAT A PITY KABELLA :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( U ARE ALWAYS JEALOUS OF THE PRETY GALS ON NP...........
Posted: at 3-03-2012 05:50 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kingjoe1 at 3-03-2012 06:02 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
the man of GOD is 100% correct ,do you think that we are one nigerian  we keep on building the aboki keep on distroying, REV father mbaka has said it ,if nigeria will break let it break enuogh is enuogh, let NIGERIAN BREAK ,abeg my i go marry my wife jare
Posted: at 3-03-2012 06:02 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mairo774life at 3-03-2012 07:42 PM (11 years ago)
(f)


MR "BISHOP"  WITH DUE RESPECT TO THAT "TITLE"  I COMMAND YOU IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF GOD TO GO DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG GOD FOR FOGIVENESS FOR GOING PUBLIC WITH SUCH A STATEMENT.................BECAUSE GOD WILL SURELY ASK YOU:

1. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO "THE SHEPARD LEADING THE FLOCK"Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

2. IF YOU A WHOLE "BISHOP" HAS NOW DECIDED TO GIVE UP ON A BATTERED, PULVERIZED AND DEGRADED NAIJA, WHAT DO YOU WANT/EXPECT YOUR CONGREGATION TO DO(please, remember they do not l own private jets nor safe getaways in "ilu Oyinbo" OVERSEAS)!

3. IT WOULD INTREST  GOD AND YOUR "FLOCK" TO KNOW IF YOU WILL STAY AND BATTLE WITH THEM(YOUR FLOCK) WHEN  "EGBE"BLOWS ( WHEN THINGS EVENTUALLY GETS OUT OF HAND AS IS BEING PREDICTED??? Grin Grin Grin!

IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER THESE SIMPLE  QUESTIONS WITH THREE YESES...............THEN


                        PRAY HARD, FAST CONSTANTLY BECAUSE, IF YOU" RUN"  FROM YOUR  "FLOCK" YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RUN AWAY FROM YOUR GOD, NOR FROM YOUR CONSCIENCE Sad Sad Sad!       

       I STAND FIRMLY BEHIND THE NOTION OF A ONE NIGERIA, I SEE ALL OUR DIVERSITIES AS BLESSINGS, NO MORE, NO LESS!!!!

                         
Posted: at 3-03-2012 07:42 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 3-03-2012 08:30 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: jublow on  3-03-2012 05:50 PM
HAHAHAHA LWKMD.......................KABELA IGNORED AND FINISHED..................I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY 1 DAT KNEW U'RE A PROSTITUTE AND CREATING MANY PROFILE DECEIVING URSELF NT KNOWING U'VE STEPPED ON MANY TOES HERE................CHAI KABELLA U'RE A DISGRACE TO UR FAMILY AND GENERATION UNBORN.................DATZ D REASON Y U KIP DISPLAYING UR ANGER AND MADNESS ON NP COS NO HUSBAND TO WED HARLOT LYK U................LITTLE WONDER I SAW A COMMENT OF URS SAYING U PREFER DOG TO 1 GUY.................WAT A PITY PLS JST HURRY UP AND GET MARRIED TO A BINGO B4 THEY FIND OUT MORE ABT U AND REJECT U...............WAT A PITY KABELLA :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( U ARE ALWAYS JEALOUS OF THE PRETY GALS ON NP...........
i ve been thinking of this profile not knowing pple re calling d wrong person........yu ve finally expose urself with same expression of foul english n' non understandable writings.........sorry to burst ur bubble the word harlot , wh*re n' ashawo is ur MOTO, the only vulgur yu no how to spell well..........typicalman84 hahahahahahahahahhha  keep on displaying ur stinking attitude buh always remb that KEBELLA is greater than yu in a million fold n' nothing yu do to pull me down.......cant yu see ur the one responding to urself nama hidding under multiple profile to fight doesn't prove yu a man buh coming out right to fight an ironlady is the deal.........wait a min!! did yu just say disgrace?? ur d one who is been disgraced!! almost member of Np's lay a curse on yu n' ur generation so yu see ur already a dead walking cursed man.........ur frustration n' anger is well written all over the forum as a saddist.........keep on deceiving urself fag buh one thing i no is that i wil always do d right thing by exposing ur ass n' keep on defending my one account even though yu create millions of account a day to fight lik a farm diary i stil remain one n' only KEBELLA biatch...........ofcourse i prefer dog 2 yu or do yu ve any problem with that?Huh? a QUEEN  is not jealous of ugly bitches bcos she dont even notice them due to her too much pretty pimp!!! thnx 4 helping us recognised the real person behind ''jublow'' what a pitiful disgusting low life imbeccile

Posted: at 3-03-2012 08:30 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ajanni at 3-03-2012 09:13 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
na wa oooo
Posted: at 3-03-2012 09:13 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- omokomol at 4-03-2012 02:06 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
For everyone on this platform that has called the man of God all kinds of names, I leave God to judge you. For Christians on this site who do not read their bible before jumping into conclusion. There was a breakup in the bible. though it might not sound like a breakup of nations but the bible has always identify each family as a nation i.e Jacob - isreal, Esau, Isaac.

Now if you can recollect, Abraham and Lot in the bible where living together in peace until their servants started fighting. All was done to abate this but they did not get any result until God asked Abraham to break away from Lot. It was until this happened that there was peace.

When Lot when to live in Sodom, God went with him despite that he chose to live there. He also prospered there.

Nobody pray Nigeria to breakup but if this will bring lasting peace , so be it.
Posted: at 4-03-2012 02:06 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- amakasule at 4-03-2012 04:48 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kebella on  3-03-2012 02:20 PM
annamaduabum, bonnelblack, gipsonpally, josseyjessy, dukkieson, smithengel, allen-jones, kellynobad, tarakhanalia, rosemary, dafey, jennypriceson, amakasule, theniggar, al-theniggaz, mariamjane livingday,esconspirit, alberton, nkomafaith,mark3smith5, odumegwu, ramabrama, donpactrick etc how on God's name can just one man @TYPICALMAN84 ve all these account and admin is not doing anything abt it...........cud it be that ur so jobless that yu ve a million tyme to create these profiles............yu think yu can fool us bonehead...............just take ur sorrowful life out of my sight bcos NOTHING '' n' i mean NOTHING yu do or say wil remove an hair on my flashy fresh skin bcos am bigger than yu so stop hating-.............i wil continue to expose yu weather yu lik it or not......pple lik yu dont scare me rather i wil use yu to brush my white teeth in the morning n' eat yu as my dinner bcos ur very lilte i mean very very small to swallow..........a real man dont ve more than one profile to fight ...........just as i alway defend myself with just a profile(KEBELLA) so if yu think yu got all it takes to fight QUEEN KEBELLA  use only one profile saddist n' stop hidding under these profiles to get support for urself nonentity..............ugly baldhead old man..........very bad in bed less ball animal.............i ve warn yu over licking expired overnight stinking old p**sy of ur jamaican wife to help improve ur chicken brain  faggot..........digusting he goat p**sy slave............yu cant ve me even in ur dreams just keep wondering n' battering with ur low life self over the lost............i prefer a dog to yu bcos ur such a BIMBO son!!

Thunder fire u dere wit dat ur goat mouth wey u take call me typicalman. I no be she-male lyk u, mama ashawo with multiple fake profiles, idiot.
Posted: at 4-03-2012 04:48 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- amakasule at 4-03-2012 04:58 AM (11 years ago)
(f)

@ dog ashawo  kebella ozonadakar aka open-reality

u sure sey u never kill dis innocent man wey u dey call typicalman84? If not why u dey see him ghost everywhere u luk, abi ur madness don reach make dem gbab u go jail b4 u kill neighbour pikin fry am chop with dat ur elongated mouth dog mouth thinking him be typicalman84?
Posted: at 4-03-2012 04:58 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- danpatrick at 4-03-2012 07:29 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
@kebella or whatever you call yourself,

Listen street slime, I do not have your useless time. Think what you will about me. It is purely your cup of tea. I couldn't careless if you exist or not. One thing though, you are infected and a raving lunatic - you need psychiatric help.
Posted: at 4-03-2012 07:29 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- alberton at 4-03-2012 07:33 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: danpatrick on  4-03-2012 07:29 AM
@kebella or whatever you call yourself,

Listen street slime, I do not have your useless time. Think what you will about me. It is purely your cup of tea. I couldn't careless if you exist or not. One thing though, you are infected and a raving lunatic - you need psychiatric help.


Dude, I feel u.

@ kebella/open_reality/ozonadakar or wateva aliases u go by,

I aint gat ur street hooker's tym either. U surely 're a heck of disgrace 2 women folks. Da oda day u said u liked big dick and now u 're confessing 2 prefering a dog to a man. Are u sure u 're human or some animal in human form. Wateva u want u are free, it's a free world but know dis, u 're a psychotic animal in urgent need of rehab, highway slut!
Posted: at 4-03-2012 07:33 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- kebella at 4-03-2012 09:29 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
last warning typicalman84

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR NUISANCE AND INSANITY, AM TIRED OF YOUR DISPLAY OF MADNESS, AM SO TIRED OF YOU PRIMITIVE MASSITIVE ATTACKS, AM TIRED OF YOU HIDDING UNDER MANY PROFILES TO FIGHT/INSULT PPLE, AM TIRED OF YOUR STINKING ATITTUDE, AM TIRED OF YOU POOR ENGLISH, AM TIRED OF A LOW-LIFE ILL-MANNERED BASTARD, AM TIRED OF CHATTING WITH A POOR THANG, AM TIRED OF YOUR DISGUSTING UGLY POOR FACE SKULLFACE........I WANT YOU WITH YOUR NUMEROUS PROFILES TO STAY AWAY FROM ME , YOUR REALLY BEGINNING TO PISS ME OFF BIG TIME WHICH YOU WILL NOT LIKE WHEN I GET ANGRY........I WIL TAKE ONE THING YOU LOVE MOST AND PUNISH YOU VERY WELL  AND STILL MAKE A POST ABOUT IT HERE ON NP.........FOR THE FACT I REJECTED YOUR ASS DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL BE A THORN ON MY FLESH............GET OVER IT N' MOVE ON!! SUCH IS LIFE AND IN LIFE WE MUST NOT ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT............AM NOT THE ONLY PRETTY WOMAN IN NAIJAPALS, THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM HERE YOU CAN MINGLE WITH, YOU ARE NOT MY CLASS ,,,,,, SHOE GET SIZE.... LOOK FOR A CHEAP WOMAN TO FIT YOUR CHEAP BOTHERING STATUS...........REMB WE ARE FROM SAME STATE ...........TYPICALMAN IF YOU PUSH ME MORE FAR I WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON OF YOUR LIFETIME NOT TO MESS WITH PEOPLE (FACELESS) YOU MEET ONLINE BCOS YOU DONT NO A SHIT ABOUT ME.........''I AM BAD AND TERRIBLE'' I HAVE ENDURE AND TAKEN  ENOUGH OF YOUR INSULTS AND MADNESS...........IS MY TIME TO TAKE SOMETHING FROM YOU TO FRUSTRATE YOU AND TO SHOW YOU AM GREATER THAN YOU AND GUESS WHAT? I WILL HURT YOU SO BADLY OUTSIDE THIS SITE AND NOTHING YOU OR ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT IT.............I HAVE INVESTIGATED ABOUT YOUR FAMILY AND WHAT I GET MAKES ME LAUGHT OUT LOUD!! YOU CANT IMAGINE HOW BAD I GONNA HURT YOU BELIEVE ME........THE TIME OF TALKING IS OVER NOW I GUESS IS FOR ACTION...........DONT YOU EVER DARE ME AGAIN........NAIJAPALS COMMUNITY WILL BE A WITNESS TO WHAT I GONNA DO TO YOUR POOR EXCUSED FAMILY..........I CRY FOR YOUR BITCH MOTHER, I CRY FOR YOUR CHEAP SIBLINGS I WILL TAKE SOMETHING YOU LIKE AND INFLICT PAINS ON YOU FOREVER...............MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE NOW I WARN YOU...........YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR PIECE OF THRASHED LIFE AND LEMME BE....... TYPICALMAN I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN...........I MEAN EVERY DAMN WORDS I UTTER TO YOU THIS DAY ...... YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO REPENT OF YOUR AND GET A LIFE...........NEXT WILL BE ABOUT A TERRIBLE INCIDENT THAT OCCUR IN YOUR FAMILY..............IS GONNA COST ME JUST A ''MIN PHONE CALL'' TO HURT YOU.............I WANT YOU TO IGNORE MY COMMENTS INFACT EVERYTHING ABOUT ME...........IF YOU BY ANY MEANS USE ONE OF THESE PROFILES OR NEW ONES TO ATTACK ME AGAIN (annamaduabum, bonnelblack, gipsonpally, josseyjessy, dukkieson, smithengel, allen-jones, kellynobad, tarakhanalia, rosemary, dafey, jennypriceson, amakasule, theniggar, al-theniggaz, mariamjane livingday,esconspirit, alberton, nkomafaith,mark3smith5, odumegwu, ramabrama, donpactrick, jublow) IMMA SHOW YOU AM A VERY BAD BAD GURL!! HE WHO EAT WITH DEVIL MUST GET A LONG SPOON..............ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! THIS WILL BE MY LAST RESPOND TO YOU BUH DONT TRY TO TOUCH THE TAIL OF A TIGER WEATHER ALIVE OR DEAD!! THIS IS NOT A THREAT BUH A PROMISE!! I PROMISE YOU THIS WITH MY BLOOD AND THE BLOOD OF MY KIDS THAT IF YOU EVER TRY SHIT AGAIN WITH ME AGAIN YOU WILL NOT ONLY BE SORRY BUH YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU CHOSE TO PICK ON ME!!! I SWEAR TO GOD WHO MADE ME I WILL MAKE SURE BLOOD OF WHOM YOU LOVE ARE ON MY HANDS!! I WILL TEACH YOU A VERY BIG LESSON

Posted: at 4-03-2012 09:29 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- chys at 4-03-2012 10:56 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on  4-03-2012 09:29 AM
last warning typicalman84

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR NUISANCE AND INSANITY, AM TIRED OF YOUR DISPLAY OF MADNESS, AM SO TIRED OF YOU PRIMITIVE MASSITIVE ATTACKS, AM TIRED OF YOU HIDDING UNDER MANY PROFILES TO FIGHT/INSULT PPLE, AM TIRED OF YOUR STINKING ATITTUDE, AM TIRED OF YOU POOR ENGLISH, AM TIRED OF A LOW-LIFE ILL-MANNERED BASTARD, AM TIRED OF CHATTING WITH A POOR THANG, AM TIRED OF YOUR DISGUSTING UGLY POOR FACE SKULLFACE........I WANT YOU WITH YOUR NUMEROUS PROFILES TO STAY AWAY FROM ME , YOUR REALLY BEGINNING TO PISS ME OFF BIG TIME WHICH YOU WILL NOT LIKE WHEN I GET ANGRY........I WIL TAKE ONE THING YOU LOVE MOST AND PUNISH YOU VERY WELL  AND STILL MAKE A POST ABOUT IT HERE ON NP.........FOR THE FACT I REJECTED YOUR ASS DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL BE A THORN ON MY FLESH............GET OVER IT N' MOVE ON!! SUCH IS LIFE AND IN LIFE WE MUST NOT ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT............AM NOT THE ONLY PRETTY WOMAN IN NAIJAPALS, THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM HERE YOU CAN MINGLE WITH, YOU ARE NOT MY CLASS ,,,,,, SHOE GET SIZE.... LOOK FOR A CHEAP WOMAN TO FIT YOUR CHEAP BOTHERING STATUS...........REMB WE ARE FROM SAME STATE ...........TYPICALMAN IF YOU PUSH ME MORE FAR I WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON OF YOUR LIFETIME NOT TO MESS WITH PEOPLE (FACELESS) YOU MEET ONLINE BCOS YOU DONT NO A SHIT ABOUT ME.........''I AM BAD AND TERRIBLE'' I HAVE ENDURE AND TAKEN  ENOUGH OF YOUR INSULTS AND MADNESS...........IS MY TIME TO TAKE SOMETHING FROM YOU TO FRUSTRATE YOU AND TO SHOW YOU AM GREATER THAN YOU AND GUESS WHAT? I WILL HURT YOU SO BADLY OUTSIDE THIS SITE AND NOTHING YOU OR ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT IT.............I HAVE INVESTIGATED ABOUT YOUR FAMILY AND WHAT I GET MAKES ME LAUGHT OUT LOUD!! YOU CANT IMAGINE HOW BAD I GONNA HURT YOU BELIEVE ME........THE TIME OF TALKING IS OVER NOW I GUESS IS FOR ACTION...........DONT YOU EVER DARE ME AGAIN........NAIJAPALS COMMUNITY WILL BE A WITNESS TO WHAT I GONNA DO TO YOUR POOR EXCUSED FAMILY..........I CRY FOR YOUR BITCH MOTHER, I CRY FOR YOUR CHEAP SIBLINGS I WILL TAKE SOMETHING YOU LIKE AND INFLICT PAINS ON YOU FOREVER...............MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE NOW I WARN YOU...........YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR PIECE OF THRASHED LIFE AND LEMME BE....... TYPICALMAN I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN...........I MEAN EVERY DAMN WORDS I UTTER TO YOU THIS DAY ...... YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO REPENT OF YOUR AND GET A LIFE...........NEXT WILL BE ABOUT A TERRIBLE INCIDENT THAT OCCUR IN YOUR FAMILY..............IS GONNA COST ME JUST A ''MIN PHONE CALL'' TO HURT YOU.............I WANT YOU TO IGNORE MY COMMENTS INFACT EVERYTHING ABOUT ME...........IF YOU BY ANY MEANS USE ONE OF THESE PROFILES OR NEW ONES TO ATTACK ME AGAIN (annamaduabum, bonnelblack, gipsonpally, josseyjessy, dukkieson, smithengel, allen-jones, kellynobad, tarakhanalia, rosemary, dafey, jennypriceson, amakasule, theniggar, al-theniggaz, mariamjane livingday,esconspirit, alberton, nkomafaith,mark3smith5, odumegwu, ramabrama, donpactrick, jublow) IMMA SHOW YOU AM A VERY BAD BAD GURL!! HE WHO EAT WITH DEVIL MUST GET A LONG SPOON..............ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! THIS WILL BE MY LAST RESPOND TO YOU BUH DONT TRY TO TOUCH THE TAIL OF A TIGER WEATHER ALIVE OR DEAD!! THIS IS NOT A THREAT BUH A PROMISE!! I PROMISE YOU THIS WITH MY BLOOD AND THE BLOOD OF MY KIDS THAT IF YOU EVER TRY SHIT AGAIN WITH ME AGAIN YOU WILL NOT ONLY BE SORRY BUH YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU CHOSE TO PICK ON ME!!! I SWEAR TO GOD WHO MADE ME I WILL MAKE SURE BLOOD OF WHOM YOU LOVE ARE ON MY HANDS!! I WILL TEACH YOU A VERY BIG LESSON
SISTER WHO VEX YOU LIKE THIS OOOH? NA WAOO..ABEG NO VEX U HERE...
Posted: at 4-03-2012 10:56 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- silviabells at 4-03-2012 06:07 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
 Grin
Posted: at 4-03-2012 06:07 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- chibyke200 at 4-03-2012 07:44 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
fgg
Posted: at 4-03-2012 07:44 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ozonadakar at 5-03-2012 01:18 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: amakasule on  3-03-2012 10:43 AM
Mama bridgehead ashawo, any fake pass dis 1 so? Dis 1 wey u dey call ursef ozonadakar 4rom Senegal. Abi u don tire 2 be Arab man pjima 4rom Egypt or j247 or open-reality? U dey call ursef ur sis. Na pure madness. Which kind queen u be? U no even fit be ashawo queen. Na low rank nyash ashawo 4 motor park u be, ewu.

if u get sense u for no say Ozo na different person, Queen kebella and Queen open-reality dey be special people created by God on Sunday morning, dem dey use big grammar 4 aboki like u without no say una no dey understand am at all, as 4 me Ozo no be today i no aboki people dem no get am for sense and dey no dey understand am 4 big grammar, na em make me dey use brokin for dem so that them go understand me well well Fela even talk am.
Queen kebella and Queen open-reality na abegi i dey begi una make una keep una better grammar for better people is not 4 aboki people like this one we call her self amosu abi amakasule.
Posted: at 5-03-2012 01:18 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ozonadakar at 5-03-2012 01:40 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on  3-03-2012 11:37 AM
annamaduabum, bonnelblack, gipsonpally, josseyjessy, dukkieson, smithengel, allen-jones, kellynobad, tarakhanalia, rosemary, dafey, jennypriceson, amakasule, theniggar, al-theniggaz, mariamjane livingday,esconspirit, alberton, nkomafaith,mark3smith5, odumegwu, ramabrama, donpactrick etc how on God's name can just one man @TYPICALMAN84 ve all these account and admin is not doing anything abt it...........cud it be that ur so jobless that yu ve a million tyme to create these profiles............yu think yu can fool us bonehead...............just take ur sorrowful life out of my sight bcos NOTHING '' n' i mean NOTHING yu do or say wil remove an hair on my flashy fresh skin bcos am bigger than yu so stop hating-.............i wil continue to expose yu weather yu lik it or not......pple lik yu dont scare me rather i wil use yu to brush my white teeth in the morning n' eat yu as my dinner bcos ur very lilte i mean very very small to swallow..........a real man dont ve more than one profile to fight ...........just as i alway defend myself with just a profile(KEBELLA) so if yu think yu got all it takes to fight QUEEN KEBELLA  use only one profile saddist n' stop hidding under these profiles to get support for urself nonentity..............ugly baldhead old man..........very bad in bed less ball animal.............i ve warn yu over licking expired overnight stinking old p**sy of ur jamaican wife to help improve ur chicken brain  faggot..........digusting he goat p**sy slave............yu cant ve me even in ur dreams just keep wondering n' battering with ur low life self over the lost............i prefer a dog to yu bcos ur such a BIMBO son!!
her Majesty queen kebella, u are right this two profile odumegwu and ramabrama dey by new  and na only u be their problem, but God pass them carry go nothing do u,is  not a crime to defend Igbo and it can not be we dey proud  of u my queen.
Posted: at 5-03-2012 01:40 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ozonadakar at 5-03-2012 02:16 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on  3-03-2012 11:44 AM
enemies?Huh?? ................i dont  ve any enemy moron ..........i only ve one mad dog that each tyme i pinch him he keep on ranting n' barking .............which is typicalman84 with his numerous profiles.................sorry yu wish escaprince will call an infant lik yu.............i no my prince he cant belitle himself so low 4 a NO ABOUT MAN  lik yu bitch...........just as yu claim my inlaw otagermo called yu ............ur such a fruad n' an empty vessel dat make d most noise........why bragging over nothing ............typicalman84 YOU ARE A NOBODY SON!! post the number he used to call yu just as yu posted the one of my inlaw lets see who the liar is billy goat...........stop hating bcos yu can never be ME!! BULLIE
my Queen My queen, why are u disturbing ur self because of this aboki, look at his mouth escaprince called me in London last time, which London  i can also give u me London live call me on that i will pick it and talk with u but am not in London, possible that he stays in Kano selling sugarcane and trying to deceive other aboki  that he is in London, na old format be dat i can do it better than him.
u shall live long me queen, make dem just dey vex say i dey call u queen, but na true talk na queen u be.
Posted: at 5-03-2012 02:16 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ozonadakar at 5-03-2012 02:19 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gibsonpally on  3-03-2012 01:46 PM
U four-eyed walnut wh*re, have asked escapedprince? Are u afraid dat it is true I spoke with him at length and dat I and many others here are not igbos nor typicalman but different individuals spread across d world dat revile what u stand 4?

 Each profile picture u present is about bare ass and u go up and down insulting people. Why won't u have numerous enemies, jobless street wh*re?

U can report to admin if u can't stand d avalanche heading ur crooked way, slut.

na de same person
Posted: at 5-03-2012 02:19 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ozonadakar at 5-03-2012 02:27 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gibsonpally on  3-03-2012 01:55 PM
Correct! She-male A*#S wh*re kebella has no brain but madness
admit what? mumu i am Ozonadakar not  queen kebella, she is a different person so u can talk to Ozo, aboki like u
Posted: at 5-03-2012 02:27 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ozonadakar at 5-03-2012 02:37 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gibsonpally on  3-03-2012 02:40 PM
You have nothing constructive to say, she_male /open_reality kebella udo? Bad bye.     Tongue Tongue
monkey i am ozonadakar, be very careful be i will send fire to u, queen kebella and open_reality are hot very hot for u.
Posted: at 5-03-2012 02:37 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40