The Ibo Boys of Virginia! Hotties! :-) (Page 10)

Date: 11-07-2012 12:20 pm (10 years ago) | Author: Bizzi Blaq
1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11
- denmal at 16-07-2012 09:45 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
full men
Posted: at 16-07-2012 09:45 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- cindyluv2k4 at 16-07-2012 10:12 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
@dickman what did you see?
Posted: at 16-07-2012 10:12 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- igbonnanna at 16-07-2012 10:25 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
IF NOT FOR ONE SOUTHERNER; GENERAL OBASANJO, WHO MANAGED TO RULE NIGERIA, THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO INTERNET, NO TELEPHONE HANDSETS, NO DISCUSSION OF DEMOCRACY, NO PRESS FREEDOM, etc. etc. IN NIGERIA.

NOTHING, NOTHING AND NOTHING!!!

THE ONLY LEGACY LEFT BY THE NORTHERNERS WHO DOMINATED THE LEADERSHIP WERE HEAVILY molesting NIGERIA AND VERY LAZILY; STUPIDLY AND ASS-HOLES DEPENDED ON PETROLEUM AND NOW END UP DELIVERING A NEW BORN-BABY CALLED BOKO HARAM. Is this not only what Notherners has for Nigeria since 1960 till date?

O God, please punish the killers of the Coup d'etat by Major Gideo Orkar. May His sould R.I.P. NOTHERNERS MUST KILL THEMSELVES. They will shed and eat on their own bloods.

Major Gideo Orkar planned to cut away these people out of Nigeria. That would have been a better blessing today.
Posted: at 16-07-2012 10:25 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- BendelArmedRobb at 16-07-2012 10:54 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
you dis fake poster man , u never tire 4 dis ur nonsense posts since u discover how to post news na so so nonsense news i dey read here now ? ? ? ?    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   u too much!!! coffee wey I dey drink for hia comot for my nose as I read this.
Posted: at 16-07-2012 10:54 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- dickman2 at 16-07-2012 11:06 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: BendelArmedRobb on 16-07-2012 10:54 PM
you dis fake poster man , u never tire 4 dis ur nonsense posts since u discover how to post news na so so nonsense news i dey read here now ? ? ? ?    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   u too much!!! coffee wey I dey drink for hia comot for my nose as I read this.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..coffee man don vex oooh..
Posted: at 16-07-2012 11:06 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- igbonnanna at 16-07-2012 11:13 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: SLOWphyukRY on 16-07-2012 07:14 PM
COMING OUT STRAIGHT TO INFUSE IN YOUR EMPTY SKULL WHAT MOHAMMED AND ALLAH HAS DEPRIVED YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS.
                      EKELE MU IGBO NILE, NA ULO NA UZO IJE. KWEZUOO NU.
1. Why ibos are everywhere in all parts of the world doing well? answer. i think they understand how to interact and associate with all colours and languageS to rise to the top. call it smartness but i call it wisdom.

2. why complaining that ibo land is cursed, thats why nothing grows there?. Answer maybe England, France, Portugal, SPain etc are curse too before the cross the atlantic and medditerian seas, to rule and colonize your UGLY Muslim fathers. so when you mention this countries, biafria is one of them with our huge development in north and west of OLD Nigeria.

3. Why saying shit about ibo leaders.? Answer i dont think you have one, we have the most organised and respectful way of ruling apart from colonial ways. Igwe today is a supreme word in nigeria to know who is the majesty in a land. So check urself and know if you people have one or still living like cows without rulers..

4. why always say nigeria never regard ibos?. Answer, ask yourself if ibos have admitted to be Nigerians. is yes on the lips but in heart is B word. cos you can never impose nationality of cows, terrorist, ritual religious addicts and donkeys on people of integrity and wisdom.

5. Why ibos are loud and proud? Answer, if you WERE born by reasonable people with affluence, how will you act like? like a beggar or shoe maker or meruwa? Hail NO, you act and talk like prince that you are. So check your paternity and origin, and know why you are feeling inferior when you see ibos.

6.ibos act like someone needs them in nigeria. Answer. yes someone needs them, thats why they cant let them go. Many countries that ibos  fought war of freedom before has gotten theirs. why it hurts you so bad, when ibos want to go. Maybe  you are afraid of failure and retarding development rate in your neighborhoods, COS  you dont have initiative.

7.  ibos can betrayed themselves. Answers, No, ibos still have their culture and tradition intact, festivals and etc. they never get lost in the city unlike some mugus. They still come back to their women, and family to raise a pure ibo breed, with a traceable route. unlike others. ibos love themselves, help and respect each other. Minus babalawo, is hard to let ibo man settle down with someone else. Dont call it racism, cos we all are blacks, dnt call it tribalism, cos we all have one. i call it love for home and culture

      Learn how to get ride of your inferiority complex today and balance your psychic range, cos ibo people aint gonna help you for that. pay ur doctor, or U Soak  your ciga for fuel, and light it.

               PROUDLY NWAFOR IN DAT BUILDING. FLUSHING HATERS OFF MY d*1*c;k.

SON OF THE SOIL. We are who we are. And we owe no apology to anyone to be who we are. We do not need them, but they need us. If not, why not LET US GO?

I actually do not have time to comment on this hatred against the Igbos because we are sure of ourselves. WITHOUT REGRETS Bros, I LOVE YOUR POST. IT IS HARD TO ADMIT THE TRUTH BECAUSE TRUTH IS BITTER!!!
Posted: at 16-07-2012 11:13 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- igbonnanna at 16-07-2012 11:15 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dickman2 on 16-07-2012 11:06 PM
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..coffee man don vex oooh..

TRUTH IS BITTER BROS, the world say that.
Posted: at 16-07-2012 11:15 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- aishatua1 at 16-07-2012 11:22 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
//www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,115910.0.html
igbos  kids  ..
Posted: at 16-07-2012 11:22 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- igbonnanna at 16-07-2012 11:37 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: aishatua1 on 16-07-2012 11:22 PM

YOU ARE SICK. You are sad because of that Igbo guy who jilted you? Kpele oo. Hug transformer now, if you cannot find life.
Posted: at 16-07-2012 11:37 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- aishatua1 at 16-07-2012 11:41 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: igbonnanna on 16-07-2012 11:37 PM
YOU ARE SICK. Hug transformer now, if you cannot find life.

ode...........
Posted: at 16-07-2012 11:41 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- emnoeasy at 17-07-2012 01:15 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: SLOWphyukRY on 16-07-2012 07:14 PM
COMING OUT STRAIGHT TO INFUSE IN YOUR EMPTY SKULL WHAT MOHAMMED AND ALLAH HAS DEPRIVED YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS.
                      EKELE MU IGBO NILE, NA ULO NA UZO IJE. KWEZUOO NU.
1. Why ibos are everywhere in all parts of the world doing well? answer. i think they understand how to interact and associate with all colours and languageS to rise to the top. call it smartness but i call it wisdom.

2. why complaining that ibo land is cursed, thats why nothing grows there?. Answer maybe England, France, Portugal, SPain etc are curse too before the cross the atlantic and medditerian seas, to rule and colonize your UGLY Muslim fathers. so when you mention this countries, biafria is one of them with our huge development in north and west of OLD Nigeria.

3. Why saying shit about ibo leaders.? Answer i dont think you have one, we have the most organised and respectful way of ruling apart from colonial ways. Igwe today is a supreme word in nigeria to know who is the majesty in a land. So check urself and know if you people have one or still living like cows without rulers..

4. why always say nigeria never regard ibos?. Answer, ask yourself if ibos have admitted to be Nigerians. is yes on the lips but in heart is B word. cos you can never impose nationality of cows, terrorist, ritual religious addicts and donkeys on people of integrity and wisdom.

5. Why ibos are loud and proud? Answer, if you WERE born by reasonable people with affluence, how will you act like? like a beggar or shoe maker or meruwa? Hail NO, you act and talk like prince that you are. So check your paternity and origin, and know why you are feeling inferior when you see ibos.

6.ibos act like someone needs them in nigeria. Answer. yes someone needs them, thats why they cant let them go. Many countries that ibos  fought war of freedom before has gotten theirs. why it hurts you so bad, when ibos want to go. Maybe  you are afraid of failure and retarding development rate in your neighborhoods, COS  you dont have initiative.

7.  ibos can betrayed themselves. Answers, No, ibos still have their culture and tradition intact, festivals and etc. they never get lost in the city unlike some mugus. They still come back to their women, and family to raise a pure ibo breed, with a traceable route. unlike others. ibos love themselves, help and respect each other. Minus babalawo, is hard to let ibo man settle down with someone else. Dont call it racism, cos we all are blacks, dnt call it tribalism, cos we all have one. i call it love for home and culture

      Learn how to get ride of your inferiority complex today and balance your psychic range, cos ibo people aint gonna help you for that. pay ur doctor, or U Soak  your ciga for fuel, and light it.

               PROUDLY NWAFOR IN DAT BUILDING. FLUSHING HATERS OFF MY d*1*c;k.

more of it brother, you are son of your father
Posted: at 17-07-2012 01:15 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- emnoeasy at 17-07-2012 01:20 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cindyluv2k4 on 16-07-2012 09:20 PM
I just love to read y'alls comment cos its so so hillarious...now to this bitch or son of a gun called aishatuwo, it baffles me a lot how obsessed you are with my darling kinsmen(NDIGBO), you are have no better article to devote your dead medulla upon other than to copy and paste trash about the igbos when your cursed raced (boko haram)is hell bent on wiping y'all out from your Godforsaken desert. One good thing you don't know is that the igbos don't give a hoot cos it only makes us better people, we are the pride of these damn country eventhough you know but choose to admit otherwise. Lemme tell you u gonna die of cardiac arrest with ur constant obsession of my beloved brothers and sisters. Umunnem ekelem unu
you have said it all the queen of my land
Posted: at 17-07-2012 01:20 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- aishatua1 at 17-07-2012 01:31 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
[quote author=cindyluv2k4 link=topic=117740.msg3070112#msg3070112 date=1342470037]
I just love to read y'alls comment cos its so so hillarious...now to this bitch or son of a gun called aishatuwo, it baffles me a lot how obsessed you are with my darling kinsmen(NDIGBO), you are have no better article to devote your dead medulla upon other than to copy and paste trash about the igbos when your cursed raced (boko haram)is hell bent on wiping y'all out from your Godforsaken desert. One good thing you don't know is that the igbos don't give a hoot cos it only makes us better people, we are the pride of these damn country eventhough you know but choose to admit otherwise. Lemme tell you u gonna die of cardiac arrest with ur constant obsession of my beloved brothers and sisters. Umunnem ekelem unu
[/quote]


trash..igbo slut... Lips Sealed
igbos are know to be slut and money hungry hookers...
igbos girls are all cheap prostitute in nigeria   allahaji is sleeping with amaka for just one  20 naira... 
all the prostitutes in nigeria,you must find one ngozi,charity ,amaka there etc...

//www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,85088.0.html
Posted: at 17-07-2012 01:31 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- nellykelly008 at 17-07-2012 04:46 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: aishatua1 on 17-07-2012 01:31 AM
[quote author=cindyluv2k4 link=topic=117740.msg3070112#msg3070112 date=1342470037]
I just love to read y'alls comment cos its so so hillarious...now to this bitch or son of a gun called aishatuwo, it baffles me a lot how obsessed you are with my darling kinsmen(NDIGBO), you are have no better article to devote your dead medulla upon other than to copy and paste trash about the igbos when your cursed raced (boko haram)is hell bent on wiping y'all out from your Godforsaken desert. One good thing you don't know is that the igbos don't give a hoot cos it only makes us better people, we are the pride of these damn country eventhough you know but choose to admit otherwise. Lemme tell you u gonna die of cardiac arrest with ur constant obsession of my beloved brothers and sisters. Umunnem ekelem unu


trash..igbo slut... Lips Sealed
igbos are know to be slut and money hungry hookers...
igbos girls are all cheap prostitute in nigeria   allahaji is sleeping with amaka for just one  20 naira... 
all the prostitutes in nigeria,you must find one ngozi,charity ,amaka there etc...

//www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,85088.0.html





E N V Y
Posted: at 17-07-2012 04:46 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- nellykelly008 at 17-07-2012 04:51 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: SLOWphyukRY on 16-07-2012 07:14 PM
COMING OUT STRAIGHT TO INFUSE IN YOUR EMPTY SKULL WHAT MOHAMMED AND ALLAH HAS DEPRIVED YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS.
                      EKELE MU IGBO NILE, NA ULO NA UZO IJE. KWEZUOO NU.
1. Why ibos are everywhere in all parts of the world doing well? answer. i think they understand how to interact and associate with all colours and languageS to rise to the top. call it smartness but i call it wisdom.

2. why complaining that ibo land is cursed, thats why nothing grows there?. Answer maybe England, France, Portugal, SPain etc are curse too before the cross the atlantic and medditerian seas, to rule and colonize your UGLY Muslim fathers. so when you mention this countries, biafria is one of them with our huge development in north and west of OLD Nigeria.

3. Why saying shit about ibo leaders.? Answer i dont think you have one, we have the most organised and respectful way of ruling apart from colonial ways. Igwe today is a supreme word in nigeria to know who is the majesty in a land. So check urself and know if you people have one or still living like cows without rulers..

4. why always say nigeria never regard ibos?. Answer, ask yourself if ibos have admitted to be Nigerians. is yes on the lips but in heart is B word. cos you can never impose nationality of cows, terrorist, ritual religious addicts and donkeys on people of integrity and wisdom.

5. Why ibos are loud and proud? Answer, if you WERE born by reasonable people with affluence, how will you act like? like a beggar or shoe maker or meruwa? Hail NO, you act and talk like prince that you are. So check your paternity and origin, and know why you are feeling inferior when you see ibos.

6.ibos act like someone needs them in nigeria. Answer. yes someone needs them, thats why they cant let them go. Many countries that ibos  fought war of freedom before has gotten theirs. why it hurts you so bad, when ibos want to go. Maybe  you are afraid of failure and retarding development rate in your neighborhoods, COS  you dont have initiative.

7.  ibos can betrayed themselves. Answers, No, ibos still have their culture and tradition intact, festivals and etc. they never get lost in the city unlike some mugus. They still come back to their women, and family to raise a pure ibo breed, with a traceable route. unlike others. ibos love themselves, help and respect each other. Minus babalawo, is hard to let ibo man settle down with someone else. Dont call it racism, cos we all are blacks, dnt call it tribalism, cos we all have one. i call it love for home and culture

      Learn how to get ride of your inferiority complex today and balance your psychic range, cos ibo people aint gonna help you for that. pay ur doctor, or U Soak  your ciga for fuel, and light it.

               PROUDLY NWAFOR IN DAT BUILDING. FLUSHING HATERS OFF MY d*1*c;k.



CORRECT MY BROTHER...
those who are envy can go to die
Posted: at 17-07-2012 04:51 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- nellykelly008 at 17-07-2012 05:00 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on 11-07-2012 12:34 PM
Very soon all of them would be found on a death raw. No be international criminals dem be? Mh!

E N V Y

i know u are dying inside when u saw those pixs, because u wish to have good body like them, but u can not,
you feed ur self with envy and blood of innocent people and looks like dead man,
they feed them self with food and love  and looks sweet and sexy..

just go to die because u can never be like them
Posted: at 17-07-2012 05:00 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ahbello22 at 17-07-2012 06:04 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
mhm we are proud of igbo but -----
Posted: at 17-07-2012 06:04 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- escapedprince at 17-07-2012 06:54 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cindyluv2k4 on 16-07-2012 09:20 PM
I just love to read y'alls comment cos its so so hillarious...now to this bitch or son of a gun called aishatuwo, it baffles me a lot how obsessed you are with my darling kinsmen(NDIGBO), you are have no better article to devote your dead medulla upon other than to copy and paste trash about the igbos when your cursed raced (boko haram)is hell bent on wiping y'all out from your Godforsaken desert. One good thing you don't know is that the igbos don't give a hoot cos it only makes us better people, we are the pride of these damn country eventhough you know but choose to admit otherwise. Lemme tell you u gonna die of cardiac arrest with ur constant obsession of my beloved brothers and sisters. Umunnem ekelem unu
Nwannem udo na oganihu buru nke gi !!, you'll live long my sister, since Jacob and Isreal could not be cursed by Balam, so any curse hurled at the igbos by their enemies  will be fluke and meaningless  !!!
Posted: at 17-07-2012 06:54 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 2bify at 17-07-2012 11:24 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
ur just an idiot, what do u havr to talk about ur own brother caught with drugs? he is even a governors child?
will u say that allah asked him to carry drugs? what will u say about ur own brother that wanted to bomb usa
did allah asked him to do that? l think ur just a cow, smeeling shit ur foooooooooooool
Posted: at 17-07-2012 11:24 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- solution2 at 17-07-2012 12:03 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
na so ooo and hause is the most disgrace people we have in our country nigeria,full of uneducated
Posted: at 17-07-2012 12:03 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. See How NANS Reacts To Arrest Of Student, Aminu Mohammed Who Criticized Aisha Buhari

  2. Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Physically Assaulting Student, Aminu For Criticizing Her

  3. CBN Debunks Introduction Of N5000 Note

  4. Popular Influencer, Yemitheplug Dies Over Alleged Negligence After Suffering Asthma Attack

  5. Croatia v Belgium: FIFA 2022 World Cup Match,Team News,Goal Scorers and Stats

  6. VIDEO: Celestial Church Members Protest Against Their Head Prophet In Ibadan

  7. Actor Turned Politician, Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Death Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader

  8. Former Nigeria President, Obasanjo Narrates How He Brokered Peace In Ethiopia

  9. Kim Kardashian To Receive $200k From Kanye West As They Finalize Their Divorce

  10. Bad Roads Root Cause Of Fuel Queues - NNPC Speaks

  11. Costa Rica v Germany: FIFA 2022 World Cup Match,Team News,Goal Scorers and Stats

  12. FIFA WORLD CUP: Cameroon Goalie, Andre Onana Speaks After Being Dropped From Team

  13. Japan v Spain: FIFA 2022 World Cup Match,Team News,Goal Scorers and Stats

  14. Wizkid To Set Lagos On Fire As He Announces His Final Concert

  15. Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Killed Client While Testing Bulletproof Charm In Enugu

  16. Canada v Morocco: FIFA 2022 World Cup Match,Team News,Goal Scorers and Stats

  17. Secondary School Principal Disgraced By Mob After Being Caught Pants Down With Student (Photo)

  18. Peter Obi Reacts To Assassination of Labour Party’s Women Leader In Kaduna

  19. 25Yr Old Farmer, Musa Remands In Court For Allegedly [email protected] 16Yr Old Girl In Kaduna

  20. Governor Adeleke Denies Sacking 12,000 Workers, 3 Monarchs In Osun State


THIS WEEK
  1. HIV/AIDS? Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA Shows Massive Weight Loss In New Photos

  2. VIDEO: How The Church Killed Minister Sammie Okposo - Pastor. Dr. Abel Damina

  3. The Real Reason For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Massive Weight Lose Revealed + Recent Photo in UK

  4. Actor, Uche Maduagwu Gives Latest Update on Colleague, Genevieve Nnaji

  5. BREAKING: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs

  6. VIDEO: How Birthday Celebrant And His Friends Burnt Down Bar And Hotel in Edo State

  7. First Photos and Videos From Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding in UK

  8. Lady Caught With Her Friend's Boyfriends In Hotel Room After She Went To "Console" Him (VIDEO)

  9. Commotion After Man Discovers Through DNA Test That He Is Not The Fathers Of His Children

  10. Scary Moment Hook Up Girl Fainted After 3 Men Played Ritual Prank On Her (VIDEO)


TOP MEMBERS: