"Christians Are Irresistible In Battle" - Femi Fani-Kayode Warns Boko-haram (Page 6)

Date: 12-07-2012 7:58 pm (10 years ago) | Author: Charles colins
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
- necessity12345 at 13-07-2012 09:10 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
How many of Nigerians can talk in this manner? if this kind of message has been reaching them before now, there will know that we have a God that is above their so call Muhammad, who are you to challenge God's people?slow to anger but might in action....I think is the right time for God's first action on Boko Haram....
Thanks Mr Femi, i like you bold step men.  
Posted: at 13-07-2012 09:10 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- assad4real at 13-07-2012 09:30 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
mr femi or wat ever u call your selF,Dont make it look as if their is battle between muslims and christains, the so call boko haram some of them are christains and no true muslim would ever think of killing inocent citizens.  
Posted: at 13-07-2012 09:30 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- dickman2 at 13-07-2012 10:43 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: assad4real on 13-07-2012 09:30 PM
mr femi or wat ever u call your selF,Dont make it look as if their is battle between muslims and christains, the so call boko haram some of them are christains and no true muslim would ever think of killing inocent citizens.  
na lie..
Posted: at 13-07-2012 10:43 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 13-07-2012 11:07 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: saddeq on 13-07-2012 12:18 PM
I hope the pround Christians will hear you.   
Christians are the most stupid and useless pigs i ever seen on this planet.

Papa roma john Paul  is a thief,

Papa roma john Paul  is a rapist,

Papa roma john Paul  is a pedophile,

Papa roma john Paul  is a chronic womanizer,

Papa roma john Paul  is a killier,

Papa roma john Paul  are vampires

Papa roma john Paul  is a sickness

Papa roma john Paul  na homosegxwal

Papa roma john Paul  is a cowardice

Papa roma john Paul  is a licking condom

Papa roma john Paul  is a mumu allah,

Papa roma john Paul  is blood sucking idiot,

Papa roma john Paul  is an ashawo

Christianity are blood suckers

Bible is an evil literature book

Bible is evil,

Christianity  is a disease

Christianity is a tradition

Christianity is a sin

Christianity a blood sucking cult.

Church is a husling room for 72 ashawos.

all Christians are fools


See this mumu,you wan imitate me there by falling Wolfy. Imbecile.

Which religion suck blood--------------- na  islam

Which owns the world allah------------- na   islam

which religion own that figure 72------- na   islam

Which religion is a tradition------------- na  islam

Which religion kills and fight to get members---------- na islam

Whose religion book supports and teaches killing------- koran

U see why i talk say you are suffering from brain rusting.For all we know,that world allah does not exist in christian world,that figure 72 in religion belongs to muslims.It is also goo to know from a muslim that allah is mumu,i think say na only know say allah na mumu im be. Come to think of it,John Paul is a human just like me and you.You no get sense at all.You have copied and past your miserable life here because u wan imitate me,your not even creative. Beast.
Posted: at 13-07-2012 11:07 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- dickman2 at 13-07-2012 11:19 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Maggiecube on 13-07-2012 08:12 PM
Why cant we just separate in peace from these people? they are not peaceful at all!
i see..
Posted: at 13-07-2012 11:19 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kennyades at 14-07-2012 02:18 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
this man needs sleeping pills
Posted: at 14-07-2012 02:18 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- hisnameisjesus at 14-07-2012 02:53 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: FinlandGuy on 13-07-2012 11:07 PM
See this mumu,you wan imitate me there by falling Wolfy. Imbecile.

Which religion suck blood--------------- na  islam

Which owns the world allah------------- na   islam

which religion own that figure 72------- na   islam

Which religion is a tradition------------- na  islam

Which religion kills and fight to get members---------- na islam

Whose religion book supports and teaches killing------- koran

U see why i talk say you are suffering from brain rusting.For all we know,that world allah does not exist in christian world,that figure 72 in religion belongs to muslims.It is also goo to know from a muslim that allah is mumu,i think say na only know say allah na mumu im be. Come to think of it,John Paul is a human just like me and you.You no get sense at all.You have copied and past your miserable life here because u wan imitate me,your not even creative. Beast.

they re nothing but a concentrated fools, evil idol worshipers
Posted: at 14-07-2012 02:53 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- hisnameisjesus at 14-07-2012 03:00 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: AllahIsGr8Alays on 13-07-2012 08:43 PM
la illaha illah Allah...Muhammadu rasool Allah

very soon all ibo ppl will be islam

Allah will surely have the victory

la illaha illah Allah...Muhammadu rasool Allah
incantation to evil blood sucking demon allah.
Posted: at 14-07-2012 03:00 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Y-ON at 14-07-2012 03:51 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: AllahIsGr8Alays on 13-07-2012 06:23 PM
la illaha illah Allah...Muhammadu rasool Allah

very soon all ibo ppl will be islam

Allah will surely have the victory
Boko haram, how can that be?.
Posted: at 14-07-2012 03:51 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- hisnameisjesus at 14-07-2012 04:01 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Y-ON on 14-07-2012 03:51 AM
Boko haram, how can that be?.
impossible my dear, don't mind that idiot
Posted: at 14-07-2012 04:01 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- hisnameisjesus at 14-07-2012 04:41 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: assad4real on 13-07-2012 09:30 PM
mr femi or wat ever u call your selF,Dont make it look as if their is battle between muslims and christains, the so call boko haram some of them are christains and no true muslim would ever think of killing inocent citizens.  
you are a concentrated fool, evil idol worshipers
Posted: at 14-07-2012 04:41 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- hisnameisjesus at 14-07-2012 04:43 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: assad4real on 13-07-2012 09:30 PM
mr femi or wat ever u call your selF,Dont make it look as if their is battle between muslims and christains, the so call boko haram some of them are christains and no true muslim would ever think of killing inocent citizens.  
muslims are full of irresponsible personalities evil idol suicide bombers
Posted: at 14-07-2012 04:43 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- hisnameisjesus at 14-07-2012 04:48 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: AllahIsGr8Alays on 13-07-2012 08:43 PM
c
ahala ill illah Allah...Muhammadu rasool Allah

very soon all ibo ppl will be islam

Allah will surely have the victory
Posted: at 14-07-2012 04:48 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- hisnameisjesus at 14-07-2012 04:49 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: hisnameisjesus on 14-07-2012 04:48 AM
ahala ill illah Allah...Muhammadu rasool Allah

very soon all ibo ppl will be islam

Allah will surely have the victory

ahala ill illah Allah...Muhammadu rasool Allah

very soon all ibo ppl will be islam

Allah will surely have the victory
Posted: at 14-07-2012 04:49 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tulexy at 14-07-2012 05:43 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
kudos to sir kay.
Posted: at 14-07-2012 05:43 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ticho at 14-07-2012 08:21 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Thief,after stealing our money,you call yourself Christian?fool
Posted: at 14-07-2012 08:21 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ajanni at 14-07-2012 10:18 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: phyuk_Muslims on 13-07-2012 10:03 AM
look at one of the swines am talking about[ss/size]
[/quot
idiot
Posted: at 14-07-2012 10:18 AM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 14-07-2012 10:21 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: saddeq on 13-07-2012 12:18 PM
I hope the pround Christians will hear you.   
Christians are the most stupid and useless pigs i ever seen on this planet.

Papa roma john Paul  is a thief,

Papa roma john Paul  is a rapist,

Papa roma john Paul  is a pedophile,

Papa roma john Paul  is a chronic womanizer,

Papa roma john Paul  is a killier,

Papa roma john Paul  are vampires

Papa roma john Paul  is a sickness

Papa roma john Paul  na homosegxwal

Papa roma john Paul  is a cowardice

Papa roma john Paul  is a licking condom

Papa roma john Paul  is a mumu allah,

Papa roma john Paul  is blood sucking idiot,

Papa roma john Paul  is an ashawo

Christianity are blood suckers

Bible is an evil literature book

Bible is evil,

Christianity  is a disease

Christianity is a tradition

Christianity is a sin

Christianity a blood sucking cult.

Church is a husling room for 72 ashawos.

all Christians are fools

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Posted: at 14-07-2012 10:21 AM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 14-07-2012 10:22 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: AllahIsGr8Alays on 13-07-2012 11:42 AM
Mrs Dane Jonathan i no fit speak english but i get am for two jobs-yowa!!!!   Me i go dey work for Abuja and Bayelsa,i go dey collect am for two big salary yowa!!!   barawo! !!!   e no go beta for haters. Nigeria i don finish, all the igbo people for naijapal i dey cry all the time.

   If una no turn to ALLAH, una go die finish

   All igbo people i go die for hausa people hand


chei -----
Posted: at 14-07-2012 10:22 AM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 14-07-2012 10:27 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: divineproject on 13-07-2012 02:34 PM
Rubbish talk.....I dont know why an average hausa man hates an Igbo man......but go and tell ur brothers that we the Igbos would rather worship Amadioha that our ancestors worshiped than worship a foreign god.

Also tell them that no matter how much they try, they can NEVER EVER exterminate the Igbos, we shall continue to live......anybody wey no like am fit die......yes let the person die.......We serve a Living God and Jesus is our Lion of the Tribe of JUDAH/IGBO.......He leads our battle.......all those who hate us for nothing will tumble and fall........

haaaaahhh
\AMADIOHA for this modern day ? chei ------ na wa oooooooooooooo, worship GOD but not god
Posted: at 14-07-2012 10:27 AM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9