confused (Page 4)

Date: 07-08-2012 9:18 am (10 years ago) | Author: olulade foluke
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
- Sheyize at 8-08-2012 09:22 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Thanks all o o o... Am moving on for sure but it would be hard to give my @ again and care.
Posted: at 8-08-2012 09:22 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- foluks24 at 8-08-2012 09:23 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: moniconyez on  8-08-2012 08:29 AM
YES SHE'S A GOLD  DI  if you put am GGER na you sabi Grin Grin
it is simply obvious tht u are talking out of context and mking wrong assumptions.i never metioned that he showers me with gifts or wateva.am an independent lady,beautiful,am working,definitely i can take care of my bills.with all this few qualities wich i possess,i ain't got no problem with low self esteem or rather being a gold digge
Posted: at 8-08-2012 09:23 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Lekan22 at 8-08-2012 09:25 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
 Lips Sealed
Posted: at 8-08-2012 09:25 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- moniconyez at 8-08-2012 09:27 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
YES SHE'S A GOLD  DI  if you put am GGER na you sabi
Quote from: foluks24 on  8-08-2012 09:23 AM
it is simply obvious tht u are talking out of context and mking wrong assumptions.i never metioned that he showers me with gifts or wateva.am an independent lady,beautiful,am working,definitely i can take care of my bills.with all this few qualities wich i possess,i ain't got no problem with low self esteem or rather being a gold digge

But na gold DI i talk na, or did u see gger for there? Grin
Posted: at 8-08-2012 09:27 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Nicksam at 8-08-2012 09:28 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
BE WITH HIM UNTILL YOU MARRY HIM..I BELIEVE AFTER MARRIAGE HE CAN CHANGE AS A MARRIED MAN
Posted: at 8-08-2012 09:28 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Adeniyiwest at 8-08-2012 09:39 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Till when he will kill you and apologize to u in your grave. Idiot.
Posted: at 8-08-2012 09:39 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- foluks24 at 8-08-2012 09:46 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Adeniyiwest on  8-08-2012 09:39 AM
Till when he will kill you and apologize to u in your grave. Idiot.
hey MR.wat are we talking about here tht u are being vugal already.u are nt diff frm him,he is even beter off than you.we talkin here and u sayin smone is an idiot already.old man like u,SMH
Posted: at 8-08-2012 09:46 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- moniconyez at 8-08-2012 09:46 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Adeniyiwest on  8-08-2012 09:39 AM
Till when he will kill you and apologize to u in your grave. Idiot.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 8-08-2012 09:46 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moniconyez at 8-08-2012 09:47 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Adeniyiwest on  8-08-2012 09:39 AM
Till when he will kill you and apologize to u in your grave. Idiot.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Oga u harsh oo
Posted: at 8-08-2012 09:47 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Sheyize at 8-08-2012 10:01 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Stop all dis now, some ppl just got it wrong u shouldn't have abuse the poster (foluks) she only ask for advise. Some ppl sha. Well just take your time like am doing now and cheer ur mind up with ur friends u'll meet sum1 gud soon.
Posted: at 8-08-2012 10:01 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Orojoe at 8-08-2012 10:50 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
ask urself if that is what u want for urself if no, take a walk.... in few more months he will start battery u,
if a man in boyfriend and girlfriend cannot control his anger, imagine wen he pays ur bride price, happiness
will elude u entirely?
Posted: at 8-08-2012 10:50 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- lee22 at 8-08-2012 10:57 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: bittersweet on  7-08-2012 10:02 AM
Sorry ,dear,but that's how he reallyis,and u knew that from beginning!Hoping that he'll change,it's a
mistake !He'll not!Now,think well,if u can live with such a character ,good luck to u,but if u think that it's too much (which I personally
 think so,too),then u know what to do!This life it's too short to waste it on the wrong ppl!

well said Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 8-08-2012 10:57 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ikwo1 at 8-08-2012 11:23 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Sheyize on  7-08-2012 09:53 AM
Woah can't believe dis ooo, am having same problem presently right now with my gf dat i really love to darely and she means the world to me, but this won't stop doing what i don't tolerate and have deleted her on my bb like 2 times even block her on fb... Whenever she mess things up i always be the one to apologise and beg her if call her uncle to calm her for me, but this time she did same thing i don't like i abused and said she's no longer and calling the relationship to an end and she mean dis time. Hahaha, dis happened on saturday night wen found that she still wanna date same guy i can't date or she should just go for him. Since saturday no calls from her and i don't either, but am getting over it noww because this is the i care for more than her parents could despite they low living but i don't know what's wrong with me falling in love with is girl, i have more better girls and bigger than but i can stop going back to her and beg again. But this time am not doing that i want to free her and let her choose whoever she wants i just got her apartment, new bb curve abd wrist, i even change her artificial front teeth for her last week monday spent almost 10k include DSP to watch her teeth so the whole teeth could form same white colour. But am so fed up with this girl everytime I ask her things she always say she want to end our relationship, its get to a time that I can't ask her things i saw on her phone because am afraiding of loosing her..see my life. I paid for her hair every 2 weeks still yet she said no one but me, but this same guy keep pomping in her life but i can't take it anymore or ways.  Now MY SISTER my advise for u is that i think u people should give little space to each other if things meant to be u people will surely find each other back, and please don't say things to your female friends just a male friend is more good in advise than female friends please just do this and try and go out with your friends so to clear your mind and away from loneliness. I am having same problem now and i will never apologise to this girl. Sorry about that though, but give the man little time for now.
Pls is this girl helping u ?i mean finacially?if not,why wasting ur time with her.bcos any girl that will be bold to ask u lets break up does not love u.bone her and think something  with ur time .if she says such a thing again,tell her to go to hail.
Posted: at 8-08-2012 11:23 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ikwo1 at 8-08-2012 11:45 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: foluks24 on  8-08-2012 09:46 AM
hey MR.wat are we talking about here tht u are being vugal already.u are nt diff frm him,he is even beter off than you.we talkin here and u sayin smone is an idiot already.old man like u,SMH
since u know he is better of some guys like foluks24,why complaining.
Posted: at 8-08-2012 11:45 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Tombisco at 8-08-2012 12:02 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Sheyize on  7-08-2012 09:53 AM
Woah can't believe dis ooo, am having same problem presently right now with my gf dat i really love to darely and she means the world to me, but this won't stop doing what i don't tolerate and have deleted her on my bb like 2 times even block her on fb... Whenever she mess things up i always be the one to apologise and beg her if call her uncle to calm her for me, but this time she did same thing i don't like i abused and said she's no longer and calling the relationship to an end and she mean dis time. Hahaha, dis happened on saturday night wen found that she still wanna date same guy i can't date or she should just go for him. Since saturday no calls from her and i don't either, but am getting over it noww because this is the i care for more than her parents could despite they low living but i don't know what's wrong with me falling in love with is girl, i have more better girls and bigger than but i can stop going back to her and beg again. But this time am not doing that i want to free her and let her choose whoever she wants i just got her apartment, new bb curve abd wrist, i even change her artificial front teeth for her last week monday spent almost 10k include DSP to watch her teeth so the whole teeth could form same white colour. But am so fed up with this girl everytime I ask her things she always say she want to end our relationship, its get to a time that I can't ask her things i saw on her phone because am afraiding of loosing her..see my life. I paid for her hair every 2 weeks still yet she said no one but me, but this same guy keep pomping in her life but i can't take it anymore or ways.  Now MY SISTER my advise for u is that i think u people should give little space to each other if things meant to be u people will surely find each other back, and please don't say things to your female friends just a male friend is more good in advise than female friends please just do this and try and go out with your friends so to clear your mind and away from loneliness. I am having same problem now and i will never apologise to this girl. Sorry about that though, but give the man little time for now.

I'm also in the same boat. Good to hear that other people are going through the same thing all in the name of relationship.
Posted: at 8-08-2012 12:02 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- dickman2 at 8-08-2012 12:35 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
go grab another guy nah..why this talk..
Posted: at 8-08-2012 12:35 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kelvinsicily at 8-08-2012 12:52 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
I HATE THE NIGERIAN'S ALWAYS ALLOW STEREOTYPE TO CONTROL THERE REAL LIFE,SHOW ME ONE MAN THAT IS COMFORTABLE THAT IS NOT PROUD,THE THEORY IS SIMPLE,MARRY A POOR MAN THEN YOU CAN BE INCHARGE, BUT REMEMBER ANYDAY HE START SEEING MONEY ,HE WILL BECOME PROUD TOO....MY DEAR DON'T LOSE YOUR GUY AS LONG HE DOESN'T CHEAT ON YOU OR FIGHT YOU
Posted: at 8-08-2012 12:52 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- moniconyez at 8-08-2012 12:55 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
//www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,118925.1080.html
Posted: at 8-08-2012 12:55 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- foluks24 at 8-08-2012 01:01 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kelvinsicily on  8-08-2012 12:52 PM
I HATE THE NIGERIAN'S ALWAYS ALLOW STEREOTYPE TO CONTROL THERE REAL LIFE,SHOW ME ONE MAN THAT IS COMFORTABLE THAT IS NOT PROUD,THE THEORY IS SIMPLE,MARRY A POOR MAN THEN YOU CAN BE INCHARGE, BUT REMEMBER ANYDAY HE START SEEING MONEY ,HE WILL BECOME PROUD TOO....MY DEAR DON'T LOSE YOUR GUY AS LONG HE DOESN'T CHEAT ON YOU OR FIGHT YOU

tanks.
Posted: at 8-08-2012 01:01 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- helsinkinwata at 8-08-2012 01:26 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
One thing is certain,if you eventually get married to him tomorrow,you'll be doing so out of pity 'cause you mightn't want to lose him.You said 3years and he's not willing to change right? Fine,inasmuch as you love him so very much,you aren't tied to him forever, or are you?If you were experiencing such traits in 'marriage' it would have been a different situation in its entirety.Now,I just wanted us to explore all options both physically and spiritually.What I said before centers on the physical side(because we are humans).Spiritually,is he the one God has designed for you? If he is,then God will change him or use you to accomplish that.Now,how do you know if he is or not? When you find your life-partner,things will just be working according to plan and you'll get this inner conviction/satisfaction without having to induce anything.You wouldn't need to do things coercively.Unfortunately,many a people seldom experience such manifestations because they are blinded by infatuation.Couple of questions to ask here before drawing conclusions.
Posted: at 8-08-2012 01:26 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8