No role for men "in future" (Page 5)

Date: 24-01-2010 8:56 am (11 years ago) | Author: JF Chosen
1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11
- diplomatik at 26-01-2010 08:01 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
i woke up late today Cheesy

Posted: at 26-01-2010 08:01 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ironlady at 26-01-2010 08:01 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
hmmmm where did u go last nite?
Posted: at 26-01-2010 08:01 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 26-01-2010 08:05 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
i was watching movies..Cheesy

Posted: at 26-01-2010 08:05 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ironlady at 26-01-2010 08:05 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
u sure????aint u in brampton or where?
Posted: at 26-01-2010 08:05 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 26-01-2010 08:07 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
lol..yes na

Posted: at 26-01-2010 08:07 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ironlady at 26-01-2010 08:08 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
where in brampton
Posted: at 26-01-2010 08:08 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 26-01-2010 08:11 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
i moved..not there anymore..i'm in scaborough now

Posted: at 26-01-2010 08:11 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ironlady at 26-01-2010 08:22 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
y soo farr
Posted: at 26-01-2010 08:22 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kinkyebony at 26-01-2010 08:40 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Dolphinkate, you're right. In Europe and America, some men are nanny (baby-sitters) with the care of other domestic works in their various homes, while their wives goes to work for up-keeping of the family.
Posted: at 26-01-2010 08:40 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- diplomatik at 26-01-2010 08:42 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
nothing

Posted: at 26-01-2010 08:42 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ironlady at 26-01-2010 09:11 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
hmmmm...
Posted: at 26-01-2010 09:11 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- omatu at 26-01-2010 10:47 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: jfchosendotCOM on 26-01-2010 03:11 PM

I can see you enthusiastically believe this prediction)))))))))))))))))))))) In other words, it generally sounds to be a believe that seems to be disbelieve...

A girl can't help but dream.
LOL
You know for naija men, it is just a dream.
Will it not be nice to beat a man up any time that you want?
Make him do whatever you want in bed and out of bed?

[/quote]

I hope so...
I think it will be "ujas" for a lady to critically beat a man anytime she wishes...for me, i would plead her for divorce hahahaahahaha..
[/quote]

Different strokes for different folks.
There are men that pay to be beaten up very well.
Posted: at 26-01-2010 10:47 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- omatu at 26-01-2010 10:48 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ceejay58 on 26-01-2010 04:38 PM
Quote from: temi07 on 24-01-2010 09:49 AM
Quote from: fireman on 24-01-2010 09:15 AM
hehehe...well independent men infuriate some women folk don't you think so?
Yes, some women want to be masters over their husbands am not looking for a slave am looking for a partner,lol.

 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Wink

Looking for a money slave.
Posted: at 26-01-2010 10:48 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- jfchosendotCOM at 27-01-2010 07:21 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: omatu on 26-01-2010 10:47 PM
Quote from: jfchosendotCOM on 26-01-2010 03:11 PM

I can see you enthusiastically believe this prediction)))))))))))))))))))))) In other words, it generally sounds to be a believe that seems to be disbelieve...

A girl can't help but dream.
LOL
You know for naija men, it is just a dream.
Will it not be nice to beat a man up any time that you want?
Make him do whatever you want in bed and out of bed?


I hope so...
I think it will be "ujas" for a lady to critically beat a man anytime she wishes...for me, i would plead her for divorce hahahaahahaha..
[/quote]

Different strokes for different folks.
There are men that pay to be beaten up very well.

[/quote]

I absolutely concur with you..there are men that actually deserve to be beaten' those that do not carry out the activities of a man....
Posted: at 27-01-2010 07:21 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- omatu at 27-01-2010 07:29 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: jfchosendotCOM on 27-01-2010 07:21 AM
Quote from: omatu on 26-01-2010 10:47 PM
Quote from: jfchosendotCOM on 26-01-2010 03:11 PM

I can see you enthusiastically believe this prediction)))))))))))))))))))))) In other words, it generally sounds to be a believe that seems to be disbelieve...

A girl can't help but dream.
LOL
You know for naija men, it is just a dream.
Will it not be nice to beat a man up any time that you want?
Make him do whatever you want in bed and out of bed?


I hope so...
I think it will be "ujas" for a lady to critically beat a man anytime she wishes...for me, i would plead her for divorce hahahaahahaha..

Different strokes for different folks.
There are men that pay to be beaten up very well.

[/quote]

I absolutely concur with you..there are men that actually deserve to be beaten' those that do not carry out the activities of a man....
[/quote]

I would not know about those activities.  LOL
Posted: at 27-01-2010 07:29 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- dejifortune at 27-01-2010 11:00 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
well like u self Artificial means and nothing i repeat nothing can be like a natural thing, and even before a woman can be fertile, male will still be needed the sperm use artificially to inplant baby im women womb is been donated by guys, mostly they sale.... so tell me, will that baby be proud of not having a father, i mean biological father....God has made us the head and all God's work are perfect... no matter what any woman do, a Man will always be the head, not for anything but cos it is the will of God and nothing can Change that.... if u like, go get Artificial belle, if u like be the world president... God has made us the Head and nothing can change that.... not in the world.

Posted: at 27-01-2010 11:00 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- dolphinkate at 27-01-2010 11:50 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dejifortune on 27-01-2010 11:00 AM
well like u self Artificial means and nothing i repeat nothing can be like a natural thing, and even before a woman can be fertile, male will still be needed the sperm use artificially to inplant baby im women womb is been donated by guys, mostly they sale.... so tell me, will that baby be proud of not having a father, i mean biological father....God has made us the head and all God's work are perfect... no matter what any woman do, a Man will always be the head, not for anything but cos it is the will of God and nothing can Change that.... if u like, go get Artificial belle, if u like be the world president... God has made us the Head and nothing can change that.... not in the world.


LOL

U r right. Hope, u men remember GOD s words, when u have to do ur duties as man, husband and father. Wink 
Posted: at 27-01-2010 11:50 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Bazemaster at 27-01-2010 01:31 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Ezii on 26-01-2010 06:36 PM
Future? it already began... Smiley
which future?

Posted: at 27-01-2010 01:31 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Akpan01 at 27-01-2010 01:42 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
this is 21 century...it means man and woman r 50-50 if the man and woman r working both of dem the one who have the chanse go clean and cook...it doesnt matter.man is still a man woman is still a woman...life and sytuation cos that...if u rich and get money to get house help and the rest u fit be the way u like.

Posted: at 27-01-2010 01:42 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jfchosendotCOM at 27-01-2010 02:51 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Akpan01 on 27-01-2010 01:42 PM
this is 21 century...it means man and woman r 50-50 if the man and woman r working both of dem the one who have the chanse go clean and cook...it doesnt matter.man is still a man woman is still a woman...life and sytuation cos that...if u rich and get money to get house help and the rest u fit be the way u like.

 Smiley Smiley Smiley Roll Eyes
Posted: at 27-01-2010 02:51 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11