Was Jesus the Actual Son of God? Did He Dies on The Cross ? (Page 6)

Date: 17-01-2011 2:45 pm (11 years ago) | Author: abdul mumin said adana
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 15
- faggo at 1-02-2011 02:28 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
But I read it in the Bible that Jesus is a servant of God.
Posted: at 1-02-2011 02:28 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mubaji at 1-02-2011 07:10 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: faggo on  1-02-2011 02:28 PM
But I read it in the Bible that Jesus is a servant of God.
please tell them, perhaps you should qoute the verse.
Posted: at 1-02-2011 07:10 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 2-02-2011 12:11 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: faggo on  1-02-2011 02:28 PM
But I read it in the Bible that Jesus is a servant of God.

thats quite true ,
me too , i came across where jesus said , why callest me GOD?
Posted: at 2-02-2011 12:11 AM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 2-02-2011 12:16 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ganster-kid on 31-01-2011 02:56 PM
Quote from: ODETUNDE on 31-01-2011 02:47 PM
The word "Son" is refer to a male child or offspring of Man and Woman relationship. Biologically and Religiously (Spiritually) there is no proof to justify the claims of Christians that Jesus was actually the Son of God because segxwal intercourse must be established between Marry and ......, before the pregnacy that gave birth to Jesus Christ.

Religion historical findings confirmed that the word "Son" was used for Jesus Christ to honour and distinguise him out off ordinary person as a result of his doing miraculiously



 .... The BIBLE said it all i wonder where you got the  inter course that led to the conception of JESUS CHRIST
you that baboon , you better repent now and bows down with those who bows in prayers , other wise hell fire shall be your abode
Posted: at 2-02-2011 12:16 AM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- abduuul at 2-02-2011 12:17 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: enoeno on 28-01-2011 02:24 PM
@ Abduuul Early records report that "God comforted him through her, for she made his burden light." Although polygamy was common practice at the time, Muhammad took no other wife than Khadija until her death 24 years later.

so mohammed married a wife on earth before he dies? have you EVER seen or heard in any where that JESUS (the saviour of the world) ever married? if yes explained to me where you see or heard if not why are u (muslims) comparing mohammed with him? tell me.

because Jesus the son of God was with God even from the beginning of the world,God the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. the sin was so much on earth that then if u say to some one ur a fool, you sacrifice a ram for cleansing of your soul it was so much that God wanted us to know that Sin Requires Shedding of Blood

Under the Old Testament law, the penalty for men’s sins (that were not punishable by death) was the sacrifice of an animal’s life. The shedding of blood was required to atone for their sin. We might wonder why such a terrible thing was required by God. Why were innocent little lambs and doves slain and their blood sprinkled on the altar? Perhaps we can understand this if we place ourselves in the situation of being instructed to kill an animal for telling a lie or committing some other sin. When one must kill an innocent animal because of his sin, it illustrates the awfulness of sin. God wanted man to understand that when he sinned, it meant death for something or someone.

If we were still under the Old Testament law today, we would be required to take a little lamb and kill it for our sins. This would be difficult for most of us because we would cringe at the thought of slaying anything innocent. The Lord wanted us to realize that the penalty of sin would cause a life to be taken. When people had to take a little dove and bring it to be slain upon an altar as an offering for their sins, the impact of sin became real to them. Sin always requires a sacrifice.

In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all (Hebrews 10:6-9).


Today, we have the Spirit of God that cleanses us from our sins as we confess them. Jesus was the lamb slain from the foundation of the world, and His death and shed blood paid the price for sin once and for all. No longer does an animal need to be offered for our sins.

so my pples(muslims) lets say the truth by calling spade a spade don't harden ur heart accept him (Jesus) today and be saved.

Mary was a virgin who knew no man and the angel of the Lord propheciSE to her that SHE'LL CONCISE and she ask that how can she concise she doesn't sleep with any man and the angel told her she will concise through Holy spirit and she'll born the Emmanuel Christ with us the savoiur of the world he died a shameful death on the cross of calvary

so tell me why u pple compare Jesus with Mohammed and what makes u pple think so
mohammed married but Jesus never did becos he did not come into the worl d for that he came for a purpose and that was His death on the cross to save who ever that believe in him and he rose on the third day and now he is at the right hand of God so tell me is it like this with ur mohammed Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?? any of u who wants to respond to this should give a reasonable answer pls.

It seems that you still has the  idear of trinity from yor above statements. Did you really know what is called a holy spirit?
 Look just because jesus die (as you claim) without being married you jump to conclusion that he is a savior of the world.  How many people die without having married? are they also saviors? Pls the next time give concrete reasons.
Look if you people are insulting our prophet, you should know that you are not the first to do that and many non muslims that are far better than you in anything of this world and religion has a very good comment to him. Once again I thank God that All of them that comment about him are not Muslims. Here are just some of the comment of Non Muslims about Muhammad(S.A.W).
 
Non-Muslim Opinions of Muhammad (PBUH)

The following quotes of famous non-Muslim personalities have been compiled from numerous sources. On close analysis, one naturally comes to the conclusion that anyone who truly studies this Man is in awe of the person of Muhammad (PBUH).

The following extract has been taken from the book "The 100 - a Ranking of the Most Influential Person in History" by Michael H. Hart, a Christian American, an astronomer, a mathematician, a chess master, and a scientist. After extensive research, he rated prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as number one and to be considered as the most influential single figure in human history.

      "My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential person may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels. It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. Furthermore, Muhammad (unlike Jesus) was a secular as well as religious leader. In fact, as the driving force behind the Arab conquests, he may well rank as the most influential political leader of all time. It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence, which I feel, entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history."

Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad, (pbuh) says in (Young India):

      "I wanted to know the best of one who holds today's undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind. I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to this friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

      Additionally, other non-Muslims have written their opinions concerning Muhammad (PBUH):

            "It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knew how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel, whenever I reread them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher."

            Annie Besant in "The Life and Teachings of Mohammad"

            "Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten."

            Diwan Chand Sharma, "The Prophets of the East"

            "People like Pasteur and Salk are leaders in the first sense. People like Gandhi and Confucius, on the other hand, and Alexander, Caesar on the other, are leaders in the second and perhaps the third sense. Jesus and Buddha belong in the third category alone. Perhaps the greatest leader of all time was Mohammad, who combined all the three functions. To a lesser degree Moses did the same."

            Jules Masserman in "Who Were Histories Great Leaders?" TIME Magazine.

            "Head of State as well as Church, he was Caesar and Pope in One; but he was Pope without the Pope's pretensions, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without police force, without a fixed revenue. If ever a man ruled by right Divine, it was Muhammad, for he had all the powers without their supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."

            Reverend Bosworth Smith in "Muhammad and Muhammadanism"

            "Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man Muhammad, who of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race. To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God."

            Dr. William Draper, M.D. L.L.D. in "History of Intellectual Development of Europe"

            "In little more than a year he was actually the spiritual, nominal and temporal ruler of Medina, with his hands on the lever that was to shake the world."

            John Austin, "Muhammad the Prophet of Allah" in T.P.'s and Cassel's Weekly

            "Never has a man set for himself, voluntarily or involuntarily, a more sublime aim, since this aim was super human; to subvert superstitions which had been imposed between man and his Creator, to render God unto man and man unto God; to restore the rational and sacred idea of divinity amidst the chaos of the material and disfigured gods of idolatry, then existing. Never has a man undertaken a work so far beyond human power with so feeble means, for he Muhammad had in the conception as well as in the execution of such a great design, no other instrument than himself and no other aid except a handful of men living in a corner of the desert. Finally, never has a man accomplished such a huge and lasting revolution in the world, because in less than two centuries after its appearance, Islam, reigned over the whole of Arabia, and conquered, in God's name, Persia, Khorasan, Transoxania, Western India, Syria, Egypt, Abyssinia, all the known continent of Northern Africa, numerous islands of the Mediterranean Sea, Spain and part of Gaul.

            If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls. The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?

            Alphonse de LaMartaine in "Historie de la Turquie"

            "The league of nations founded by the Prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity of human brotherhood on such Universal foundations as to show candle to other nations. The fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done - the realization of the idea of the League of Nations."

            C. Snouck Hurgronje, "Where Christian and Mohammedan Meet"

Finally I suggest that if you cannot  Read about him and know his life( Not what they telling you at the church) you should leave our prophet Alone.

 Next time I will come up with the Topic Doctrine of Trinity, Because you don't even know what the bible called Holy spirit.
Posted: at 2-02-2011 12:17 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- abduuul at 2-02-2011 12:37 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on 31-01-2011 04:06 PM
Quote from: chik001 on 31-01-2011 01:17 PM
I have told you so many times that WE Christians live in the New Testament covenant…the Old Testament was used as an example for us.
Any segxwal relationship that is not sanctioned by God is illegitimate…
Look at all Old Testament Men…From Abraham to Solomon to David…
Abraham sleep with his wife’s maid…it was counted as sin against God…
David married many wives…yet committed sin with Basheeba…he was reprimanded by God and even his later years was nothing to write about.
Solomon was blessed with wisdom…then he started many wives business…and each wife came with their own god…his later years was in sorrow.
Talking about wives…I think I will start a topic on : 16 - 22 WIVES OF PROPHET MOHAMMED…
Stay tuned…


Does that mean that OLD TESTAMENT IS NOT PART OF THE BIBLE/A DIFFERENT BOOK or what? Does that means that Old testament is just liability to you and has no meaning in the present day NEW TESTAMENT?
Thank you my brother,better help me ask him. He still not answer my question and he is trying to deviate from my original question. No wander you already inform me from the beginning that when ever this people get lost, they will deviate to another topic.
Take him over because I seriously don't have time for someone that is not ready for the truth.
Posted: at 2-02-2011 12:37 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- enoeno at 2-02-2011 12:45 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
@ abdul may God forgive u for u know not what u said. I WANT U 2 READ CAREFULL 2 UNDERSTAND ME OKAY.

mohammed was a prophet but he call Jesus most high friend many questions have ask u ur unable 2 respond 2 anyone instead ur talking of somthing esle.  look at this and say d truth The prayer of Muhammad (pbuh) before his death: "Oh God, forgive me, have mercy upon me and contact me to the Most High Friend." (Hadiths Shahih Bukari 1573). Then he lifted up his hand saying, "The Most High Friend.", then his hand laid down and he passed away. (Bukari 1574).

Who is this Most High Friend, Muhammad (pbuh) called upon at his death? "I am closer to Jesus the son of Mary in this earth and heaven." (Hadiths Shahih Bukari 1501). Yes, the Most High Friend whom Muhammad called upon in his last moments was Jesus/Isa (pbuh)!

I plead with you today in a world that has lost much of its sanity to consider this:

It is not an accident that your eyes have found this article, God/Allah has directed you to look at this today!


jesus Christ is the saviour of the world if u like believe if u don't leave it's left for u and u alone
Posted: at 2-02-2011 12:45 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- enoeno at 2-02-2011 01:03 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
@abdul It seems that you still has the  idear of trinity from yor above statements. Did you really know what is called a holy spirit?
 Look just because jesus die (as you claim) without being married you jump to conclusion that he is a savior of the world.  How many people die without having married? are they also saviors? Pls the next time give concrete reasons.
Look if you people are insulting our prophet, you should know that you are not the first to do that and many non muslims that are far better than you in anything of this world and religion has a very good comment to him. Once again I thank God that All of them that comment about him are not Muslims. Here are just some of the comment of Non Muslims about Muhammad(S.A.W).

am not going to talk about TRINITY hie is of no use 2 u,u want 2 gain more experience for criticism that bible ur quoting u better quote well and speak the truth for a day is coming that we all will give account of our work wether good or bad after death is judgement.

not becos Jesus died as i claim oh u want 2 tell me u've not seen d true story about that in Bible?? go to mathew, mark and sprong ur eye there u no more about him (Jesus) besides, He did not just died but 4 a purpose which he has accomplished  "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." (Injil/ Acts 4:12).

First, do you believe? "And this is his command: to believe in the name of his son, Jesus the Messiah(Christ), and to love one another as he commanded us." (Injil/ I John 3:23-24) "Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them."(vs. 24).
 
"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." (Injil/ Romans 10:10).
Posted: at 2-02-2011 01:03 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- abduuul at 2-02-2011 01:09 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: enoeno on  2-02-2011 12:45 PM
@ abdul may God forgive u for u know not what u said. I WANT U 2 READ CAREFULL 2 UNDERSTAND ME OKAY.

mohammed was a prophet but he call Jesus most high friend many questions have ask u ur unable 2 respond 2 anyone instead ur talking of somthing esle.  look at this and say d truth The prayer of Muhammad (pbuh) before his death: "Oh God, forgive me, have mercy upon me and contact me to the Most High Friend." (Hadiths Shahih Bukari 1573). Then he lifted up his hand saying, "The Most High Friend.", then his hand laid down and he passed away. (Bukari 1574).

Who is this Most High Friend, Muhammad (pbuh) called upon at his death? "I am closer to Jesus the son of Mary in this earth and heaven." (Hadiths Shahih Bukari 1501). Yes, the Most High Friend whom Muhammad called upon in his last moments was Jesus/Isa (pbuh)!

I plead with you today in a world that has lost much of its sanity to consider this:

It is not an accident that your eyes have found this article, God/Allah has directed you to look at this today!


jesus Christ is the saviour of the world if u like believe if u don't leave it's left for u and u alone


 I told you that you should tell me the volume of the hadith and the book in the hadith with number.  OK if you did not understand me take at look at this reference  that you quoted "Hadiths Shahih Bukari 1501" do you mean volume "1",  book "50" and hadith number "1"? consider it as just question? I did not refuse to answer. If you make it more clear to me I will answer.
thanks.
Posted: at 2-02-2011 01:09 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- abduuul at 2-02-2011 02:10 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: enoeno on  2-02-2011 01:03 PM
@abdul It seems that you still has the  idear of trinity from yor above statements. Did you really know what is called a holy spirit?
 Look just because jesus die (as you claim) without being married you jump to conclusion that he is a savior of the world.  How many people die without having married? are they also saviors? Pls the next time give concrete reasons.
Look if you people are insulting our prophet, you should know that you are not the first to do that and many non muslims that are far better than you in anything of this world and religion has a very good comment to him. Once again I thank God that All of them that comment about him are not Muslims. Here are just some of the comment of Non Muslims about Muhammad(S.A.W).

am not going to talk about TRINITY hie is of no use 2 u,u want 2 gain more experience for criticism that bible ur quoting u better quote well and speak the truth for a day is coming that we all will give account of our work wether good or bad after death is judgement.

not becos Jesus died as i claim oh u want 2 tell me u've not seen d true story about that in Bible?? go to mathew, mark and sprong ur eye there u no more about him (Jesus) besides, He did not just died but 4 a purpose which he has accomplished  "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." (Injil/ Acts 4:12).

First, do you believe? "And this is his command: to believe in the name of his son, Jesus the Messiah(Christ), and to love one another as he commanded us." (Injil/ I John 3:23-24) "Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them."(vs. 24).
 
"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." (Injil/ Romans 10:10).

It is not a matter of gaining experience of criticism as you said. You should not accept the word Son literally, because many prophets and you people are called in the bible also, sons and children of God. Read Exodus 4:22 " And thou [Moses] shalt say onto pharaoh, thus saith the Lord, israel, is my son, even my firstborn." Here is jocob (Israel) His  firstborn son. read now II Samuel 7:13-14 or I chronicles 22:10. "He[Solomon] Shall build a House for my name,and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever.I will be his farther and he shall be my Son".   it will be confusing if you read Jeremiah 31:9:"I am a farther to Israel and Ephraim is my firstborn." In exodus 4:22 just now , Israel was called firstborn, too. Who is now the real firstborn? Israel or Ephraim?Common people can be called children of God in the Bible; Read  Deuteronomy 14:1 "Ye are the children of the Lord your God."
So you will see in many passage in the  bible "Son of God" which signifies love and affection,nearness to God, not applied to Jesus alone. The meaning of the Son of god in the Bible is not literal but metaphorical.It can be any one who is beloved by God. jesus also said that God is not only his father but also your father(Mathew 5:45,48).
 You ask me do i believe? What do you want me to believe?
 What you don't understand about me is that, I am going with Reasons from both scriptures and If you can come up with reasons that can convince me then I will believe you. Do you know that am in Islam Because Up till now I was not Convinced that Islam Is wrong. I see the truth when ever I read the Holy Qur'an. That is why it is difficult to convince a Muslim any way.
 If all my saying hurt you is not what is my wish but just to tell the truth. This is not what I (abduuul) said but what Bible said.
Remember am not here to intimidate any religion of any body but to exchange reasonable I dears.
Posted: at 2-02-2011 02:10 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- joeker at 2-02-2011 05:53 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Jesus did not say it wth mouth tht he is the son of God but ths post will convince u. 15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar–jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.(Mat 16:16) yoou he knws so he doesn't have 2 brag abt it and also it takes the help of God 4 peter 2 have seen frm Jesus' perspective
Posted: at 2-02-2011 05:53 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ajanni at 2-02-2011 10:39 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
if actually jesus does not said he is a son of GOD , so why attributing lies to him ?
Posted: at 2-02-2011 10:39 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- joeker at 4-02-2011 12:16 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
ill tell u sm few of his words, on d cross he said fathr forgve thm 4 thy no nt wht thy do, whn evr he orays he luks up nd says fathr, whn Peter said he was d son of God his ans meant it was true, he had 2 kip it while he was alive so tht d prophecy might come 2 pass
Posted: at 4-02-2011 12:16 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ajanni at 4-02-2011 12:39 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
ok
Posted: at 4-02-2011 12:39 AM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ganster-kid at 4-02-2011 01:23 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: abduuul on  2-02-2011 12:17 PM
Quote from: enoeno on 28-01-2011 02:24 PM
@ Abduuul Early records report that "God comforted him through her, for she made his burden light." Although polygamy was common practice at the time, Muhammad took no other wife than Khadija until her death 24 years later.

so mohammed married a wife on earth before he dies? have you EVER seen or heard in any where that JESUS (the saviour of the world) ever married? if yes explained to me where you see or heard if not why are u (muslims) comparing mohammed with him? tell me.

because Jesus the son of God was with God even from the beginning of the world,God the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. the sin was so much on earth that then if u say to some one ur a fool, you sacrifice a ram for cleansing of your soul it was so much that God wanted us to know that Sin Requires Shedding of Blood

Under the Old Testament law, the penalty for men’s sins (that were not punishable by death) was the sacrifice of an animal’s life. The shedding of blood was required to atone for their sin. We might wonder why such a terrible thing was required by God. Why were innocent little lambs and doves slain and their blood sprinkled on the altar? Perhaps we can understand this if we place ourselves in the situation of being instructed to kill an animal for telling a lie or committing some other sin. When one must kill an innocent animal because of his sin, it illustrates the awfulness of sin. God wanted man to understand that when he sinned, it meant death for something or someone.

If we were still under the Old Testament law today, we would be required to take a little lamb and kill it for our sins. This would be difficult for most of us because we would cringe at the thought of slaying anything innocent. The Lord wanted us to realize that the penalty of sin would cause a life to be taken. When people had to take a little dove and bring it to be slain upon an altar as an offering for their sins, the impact of sin became real to them. Sin always requires a sacrifice.

In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all (Hebrews 10:6-9).


Today, we have the Spirit of God that cleanses us from our sins as we confess them. Jesus was the lamb slain from the foundation of the world, and His death and shed blood paid the price for sin once and for all. No longer does an animal need to be offered for our sins.

so my pples(muslims) lets say the truth by calling spade a spade don't harden ur heart accept him (Jesus) today and be saved.

Mary was a virgin who knew no man and the angel of the Lord propheciSE to her that SHE'LL CONCISE and she ask that how can she concise she doesn't sleep with any man and the angel told her she will concise through Holy spirit and she'll born the Emmanuel Christ with us the savoiur of the world he died a shameful death on the cross of calvary

so tell me why u pple compare Jesus with Mohammed and what makes u pple think so
mohammed married but Jesus never did becos he did not come into the worl d for that he came for a purpose and that was His death on the cross to save who ever that believe in him and he rose on the third day and now he is at the right hand of God so tell me is it like this with ur mohammed Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?? any of u who wants to respond to this should give a reasonable answer pls.

It seems that you still has the  idear of trinity from yor above statements. Did you really know what is called a holy spirit?
 Look just because jesus die (as you claim) without being married you jump to conclusion that he is a savior of the world.  How many people die without having married? are they also saviors? Pls the next time give concrete reasons.
Look if you people are insulting our prophet, you should know that you are not the first to do that and many non muslims that are far better than you in anything of this world and religion has a very good comment to him. Once again I thank God that All of them that comment about him are not Muslims. Here are just some of the comment of Non Muslims about Muhammad(S.A.W).
 
Non-Muslim Opinions of Muhammad (PBUH)

The following quotes of famous non-Muslim personalities have been compiled from numerous sources. On close analysis, one naturally comes to the conclusion that anyone who truly studies this Man is in awe of the person of Muhammad (PBUH).

The following extract has been taken from the book "The 100 - a Ranking of the Most Influential Person in History" by Michael H. Hart, a Christian American, an astronomer, a mathematician, a chess master, and a scientist. After extensive research, he rated prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as number one and to be considered as the most influential single figure in human history.

      "My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential person may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels. It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. Furthermore, Muhammad (unlike Jesus) was a secular as well as religious leader. In fact, as the driving force behind the Arab conquests, he may well rank as the most influential political leader of all time. It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence, which I feel, entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history."

Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad, (pbuh) says in (Young India):

      "I wanted to know the best of one who holds today's undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind. I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to this friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

      Additionally, other non-Muslims have written their opinions concerning Muhammad (PBUH):

            "It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knew how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel, whenever I reread them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher."

            Annie Besant in "The Life and Teachings of Mohammad"

            "Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten."

            Diwan Chand Sharma, "The Prophets of the East"

            "People like Pasteur and Salk are leaders in the first sense. People like Gandhi and Confucius, on the other hand, and Alexander, Caesar on the other, are leaders in the second and perhaps the third sense. Jesus and Buddha belong in the third category alone. Perhaps the greatest leader of all time was Mohammad, who combined all the three functions. To a lesser degree Moses did the same."

            Jules Masserman in "Who Were Histories Great Leaders?" TIME Magazine.

            "Head of State as well as Church, he was Caesar and Pope in One; but he was Pope without the Pope's pretensions, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without police force, without a fixed revenue. If ever a man ruled by right Divine, it was Muhammad, for he had all the powers without their supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."

            Reverend Bosworth Smith in "Muhammad and Muhammadanism"

            "Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man Muhammad, who of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race. To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God."

            Dr. William Draper, M.D. L.L.D. in "History of Intellectual Development of Europe"

            "In little more than a year he was actually the spiritual, nominal and temporal ruler of Medina, with his hands on the lever that was to shake the world."

            John Austin, "Muhammad the Prophet of Allah" in T.P.'s and Cassel's Weekly

            "Never has a man set for himself, voluntarily or involuntarily, a more sublime aim, since this aim was super human; to subvert superstitions which had been imposed between man and his Creator, to render God unto man and man unto God; to restore the rational and sacred idea of divinity amidst the chaos of the material and disfigured gods of idolatry, then existing. Never has a man undertaken a work so far beyond human power with so feeble means, for he Muhammad had in the conception as well as in the execution of such a great design, no other instrument than himself and no other aid except a handful of men living in a corner of the desert. Finally, never has a man accomplished such a huge and lasting revolution in the world, because in less than two centuries after its appearance, Islam, reigned over the whole of Arabia, and conquered, in God's name, Persia, Khorasan, Transoxania, Western India, Syria, Egypt, Abyssinia, all the known continent of Northern Africa, numerous islands of the Mediterranean Sea, Spain and part of Gaul.

            If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls. The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?

            Alphonse de LaMartaine in "Historie de la Turquie"

            "The league of nations founded by the Prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity of human brotherhood on such Universal foundations as to show candle to other nations. The fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done - the realization of the idea of the League of Nations."

            C. Snouck Hurgronje, "Where Christian and Mohammedan Meet"

Finally I suggest that if you cannot  Read about him and know his life( Not what they telling you at the church) you should leave our prophet Alone.

 Next time I will come up with the Topic Doctrine of Trinity, Because you don't even know what the bible called Holy spirit.

 Well, i don't know where you got all those from , but God himself acknowledged Jesus as his son and our savior during his baptism, so any other quotation that is not from the bible is fake , i don't know what you are saying
Posted: at 4-02-2011 01:23 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ganster-kid at 4-02-2011 01:30 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on  2-02-2011 12:16 AM
Quote from: ganster-kid on 31-01-2011 02:56 PM
Quote from: ODETUNDE on 31-01-2011 02:47 PM
The word "Son" is refer to a male child or offspring of Man and Woman relationship. Biologically and Religiously (Spiritually) there is no proof to justify the claims of Christians that Jesus was actually the Son of God because segxwal intercourse must be established between Marry and ......, before the pregnacy that gave birth to Jesus Christ.

Religion historical findings confirmed that the word "Son" was used for Jesus Christ to honour and distinguise him out off ordinary person as a result of his doing miraculiously



 .... The BIBLE said it all i wonder where you got the  inter course that led to the conception of JESUS CHRIST
you that baboon , you better repent now and bows down with those who bows in prayers , other wise hell fire shall be your abode



 hey you son of a she dog on the street, stop calling the name Jesus b/c you are not worthy to say it, all you and your fcking mother know is blood letting and terrorism,. ajanni there is a saying that killers shall all die by the sword, and i know you will definitely die in the act of terrorism. You are hated the world allover i wonder what you filthy dogs from Niger are doing here. Your smelling mother got married at the age of 6 and since then has been abused by your begger aged father now she is so stinking on the street that ppl find it difficult to pass on the road shamr on you terrorist ajanni, shame on you
Posted: at 4-02-2011 01:30 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ganster-kid at 4-02-2011 01:37 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: abduuul on  2-02-2011 12:37 PM
Quote from: cadanre on 31-01-2011 04:06 PM
Quote from: chik001 on 31-01-2011 01:17 PM
I have told you so many times that WE Christians live in the New Testament covenant…the Old Testament was used as an example for us.
Any segxwal relationship that is not sanctioned by God is illegitimate…
Look at all Old Testament Men…From Abraham to Solomon to David…
Abraham sleep with his wife’s maid…it was counted as sin against God…
David married many wives…yet committed sin with Basheeba…he was reprimanded by God and even his later years was nothing to write about.
Solomon was blessed with wisdom…then he started many wives business…and each wife came with their own god…his later years was in sorrow.
Talking about wives…I think I will start a topic on : 16 - 22 WIVES OF PROPHET MOHAMMED…
Stay tuned…


Does that mean that OLD TESTAMENT IS NOT PART OF THE BIBLE/A DIFFERENT BOOK or what? Does that means that Old testament is just liability to you and has no meaning in the present day NEW TESTAMENT?
Thank you my brother,better help me ask him. He still not answer my question and he is trying to deviate from my original question. No wander you already inform me from the beginning that when ever this people get lost, they will deviate to another topic.
Take him over because I seriously don't have time for someone that is not ready for the truth.
[/qu






 Thats the single reason why you should cease going near the bible if you remain in that state of mind, why don't youask why Christians reject polygamy while it was acceptable in of testament? Do you know the definition of Christianity? Christianity is not Jewish tradition, We are Christians not Jewish ppl, even in is real today Christians are not the majority religion. Clean up you head and read with positive mind, you will understand more. if you read with that Negative mind, sorry you will get yourself confused the more
Posted: at 4-02-2011 01:37 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ganster-kid at 4-02-2011 01:43 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on  2-02-2011 10:39 PM
if actually jesus does not said he is a son of GOD , so why attributing lies to him ?

 stop negative reading you foreign dog nobody is attributing any lies to the most high, go die like dog that you are
Posted: at 4-02-2011 01:43 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- enoeno at 4-02-2011 02:07 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on  2-02-2011 10:39 PM
if actually jesus does not said he is a son of GOD , so why attributing lies to him ?

@ ajanni i notice u are fone of quoting d Holy Bible 2 tell lies haven't u also seen this before that say Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."  John 14:12-13

what barvail me alot is that even when u known d truth u refuse to follow it i pity u but may God help u that u don't perish "Whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him." (John 3:36).
"There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day" (John 12:48).

"My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. 'Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children' " (Hosea 4:6).
Posted: at 4-02-2011 02:07 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- BONZ at 4-02-2011 02:18 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
It is blasphemous to assign a son to the Almighty. Jesus was so many things, in Islam he is revered, respected, his character was flawless, he had the power through the Almighty to perform miracles, signs and wonders. However he is not what xtians think of him, he was but human and nothing more.
There is nowhere in the bible that he says "I am the son of God" or "I am God". Islam is the key to salvation and redemption, a lot of people fear Islam because of undesirable elements that lay claim to it and Unfortunately prejudice and hatred of it clouds peoples judgement. People are converting to Islam by the day, and majority are xtian folk. Google the rise of Islam in the west.        

Posted: at 4-02-2011 02:18 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 15

fire TRENDING GISTS fire