Was Jesus the Actual Son of God? Did He Dies on The Cross ? (Page 3)

Date: 17-01-2011 2:45 pm (11 years ago) | Author: abdul mumin said adana
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15
- ganster-kid at 24-01-2011 03:11 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 22-01-2011 05:25 AM
Quote from: ganster-kid on 21-01-2011 02:29 PM
Quote from: ajanni on 20-01-2011 10:08 PM
you want to abuse this gentle man too , i doubt if ever you are a human at all , white monkey


 ajanni you should address yourself as such b/c that exactly what you are, born on the road, brought up on the street, grew up as a miscreant, and became a man as a terrorist. your history ajanni is is really pitiable, unfortunately, you will remain cursed until you decide to be a human just like any other human come out from the cave s and stop killing innocent ppl in what ever name. then think of going back to your father lan

donkey head ganster , you had forgotten your history so , and the moment you remember your history , you will actually knows where you come from , bad boy , and more stupid than the talkandslave , the vagabond son of a slave , born as slave and wil die as slave , much more useless than a useless animal






 hahahahahaha, ajanni, but you don't have history , you are simply a  wanderer Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 24-01-2011 03:11 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ganster-kid at 24-01-2011 03:25 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: faggo on 22-01-2011 01:46 PM
Quote from: ganster-kid on 22-01-2011 01:09 PM
Quote from: ajanni on 22-01-2011 05:25 AM
Quote from: ganster-kid on 21-01-2011 02:29 PM
Quote from: ajanni on 20-01-2011 10:08 PM
you want to abuse this gentle man too , i doubt if ever you are a human at all , white monkey


 ajanni you should address yourself as such b/c that exactly what you are, born on the road, brought up on the street, grew up as a miscreant, and became a man as a terrorist. your history ajanni is is really pitiable, unfortunately, you will remain cursed until you decide to be a human just like any other human come out from the cave s and stop killing innocent ppl in what ever name. then think of going back to your father lan

donkey head ganster , you had forgotten your history so , and the moment you remember your history , you will actually knows where you come from , bad boy , and more stupid than the talkandslave , the vagabond son of a slave , born as slave and wil die as slave , much more useless than a useless animal




ahahahahahahaha jaki fcker from Niger, do u really know the meaning of slavery?. now describe yourself and your likes on the streets of every Nigerian town giving birth like dogs and coming to beg on the street with new born baby.  With  u on the mountain putting up next attack,  your wife and that your new kid is on the street begging for daily bread, don't that islam confer on you certain responsibility?. its a pity for your history is simply that of curse and suffering continue in the name of your alla Grin Grin Grin Grin 
But at least those ALMAJIRAI you mentioned are trying to make end, no wonder they were not arrested or harass by any security force such as police because what they are doing is legal in the eyes of the Law,can this be said to your likes who are in various criminal activities such arm robbery, rituals,419,yahoo boys, prostitute ,kidnappers etc.again the almajirai as you admitted they have fathers  unlike you basters who were born in the various street of Nigeria some even in brothel,it marvels me whether all this criminal acts was encouraged in your Bible. 





 hahahahaha yes, alamjiiri are trying to make ends meet, by slaughtering ppl allover jos, maiduguri, bauchi, yobe etc ,by boko haraming Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy, by putting Nigerians name among the terrorist nations of the world,  by thwarting all developmental efforts in Nigeria in the name of alla  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin . What ever igbos do they cannot be compared with Abokis in any way, sorry to let u know Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy and for the bible u mentioned i say shut ur cursed mouth b/c u will never understand anything in the bible, its not not just book, its holy book. As a terrorist i advice you go back to you manual called koran Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 24-01-2011 03:25 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 24-01-2011 05:10 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: abduuul on 24-01-2011 10:36 AM
Quote from: ganster-kid on 17-01-2011 03:43 PM
well, the wisdom is made for believers and if you want to know, accept him as ur personal God and savior then ur eyes will open, apart from that follow your damned ways and see where u will end up. plz before i go did  ur  mohammed kill during his time on earth if so , then i think UN should start criminal  investigations  to ware the option of post-Mortem trial against him


Animal will always be an animal. You see, what a shame on you that you manage to response first but you cannot quote any verse from the book you said you are following. Among the fools you are a big fool.
Even though you are full of sentimentality, click on the site below and know who is Muhammad(PBUH).
 Did  Jesus has such a Miracle?? Use sentiment free mind(which you will never do) and judge.
 BANZA JAKI KAWAI..

http://web.archive.org/web/20070703080924/islamyesterday.com/science/statements.htm


may ALLAH shower HIS blessing on you for this enlightments you presented us , and enrigh your knowledge even more , i am, very proud of you being a MUSLIM
Posted: at 24-01-2011 05:10 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 24-01-2011 05:21 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: abduuul on 24-01-2011 12:22 PM
Top Ten Ways to Know Christianity is False

Here is my top ten list of ways to know Christianity is false. Enjoy.

Number 10: Missionary Deception.

Lying and deceiving is part of the Christian evangelic tradition, which started with the founder of Christianity, Paul. Every method of trickery is employed to catch the gullible, the poor, and the ignorant. The missionary is a vulture preying on the destitute and the disadvantaged. He is in the service of Satan and his call is evil.

Number 9: Pagan Influence.

The religion of Jesus the son of Mary, alayhi sallam, was the antithesis of paganism and idolatry. However during the first few centuries after Jesus, there was no consensus on such things as which texts to include in the Christian canon,  the role of Mosaic law, or whether Jesus was a man, a man-god or God. As early Christians struggled to create an orthodox identity, politicians and other unscrupulous characters took advantage and shaped Christianity to secure their own places of power and influence. Pagan customs and idolatry were Christianized and became part of the orthodoxy. A religion claiming to speak for the one true God must be free from such influences.

Number 8: The Bible is Inconsistent.

There is nothing wrong with a book written over thousands of years to contain stylistic differences. However, if the source is the same unchanging and perfect God then we expect a consistent and coherent message throughout. The Bible suffers from drastic schizophrenic  changes. God’s very nature gets turn upside-down. The changes are so great that it is impossible for someone to give an intelligent description of God’s nature based on the entire Bible.

Number 7: Jesus Rejects Christians.

The Jesus of the Bible rejects those that preached and taught in his name. He casts them aside and disassociates himself from them because their work was evil and they were evil.

    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:21-23.

This rejection is for the Trinitarian who ascribes Jesus as a partner to God, because there is nothing more evil and disgusting than ascribing a partner to God.

Number 6: Jesus Isn’t God.

    And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God. Luke 18:19

Does anything more need to be said?

Number 5. Jesus is Unknown.

No Christian knows Jesus. He is a mystery figure. There are arguments about what he looked like, what language he spoke, whether or not he ever married and whether or not he was crucified. Even the authors of the Bible are confused about him. Did he cry tears of blood out of fear for his impending death? What were his last words before he died on the cross? Did he leave Palestine and travel to Egypt as a youth? Was he killed on the day before or after Passover? On all these things the Bible gives conflicting answers. How strange that Jesus is so central to Christian theology and yet they are so ignorant about him. It might be that the only thing Christians and the Bible can agree on is that he existed!

Number 4: The Bible witnesses against itself.

The Bible tells us that the Bible is not from God. The word of God must be perfect (Psalms 19:7) but the Bible falls far short of perfection. What scribes write is in vain (Jeremiah 8:Cool and the Bible is the failed effort of scribe writing and changing what they inherited. Every verse in the Old Testament must be fall under one of the four categories: doctrine, reproof, correction or instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16) but there are many examples of Old Testament verses that do not fall into any of those categories and could only be classified as pointless (example Judges 16:1). Since the Bible is telling us it is not from God, why do some claim that it is?

Number 3: Jesus wasn’t Crucified or Resurrected.

Christianity relies on the gory death of an innocent man. However, there are reasons to disregard its claim as an absurdity.  The Bible is inconsistent in its description of the crucifixion. There is no independent attestations that it was a historical event. There was no need to sacrifice Jesus because the people were already forgiven. Early manuscripts do not contain the passion narrative. Many early Christians did not believe in the crucifixion. In short, there is no proof.

Number 2: The Bible is corrupt.

The original Torah, Psalms and Gospel have not reached us. What we do have today could not even be described as a copy of a copy of a copy. It is a copy of a copy of a copy of a mistranslation of a copy of a mistranslation of a copy of a copy of a rewrite of an account by someone who wasn’t a witness to the events. It is riddled with errors, contradictions, failed prophecies and unintelligible verses. As such, it is impossible to know what the message of the originals might have been and, therefore, impossible for reasonable people to put any trust in its conclusion.

Number 1: Islam is Truth.

Two opposing statements cannot both be true. If Islam is true then Christianity must be false and Islam is true. Free from the problems of Christianity, Islam is unique among faiths for its purity, perfection and its strict adherence to monotheism. There are no pagan influences or absurd stories. There is no filth or lies. There is only perfection. All praise and thanks belong to Allah for making me a Muslim and saving me from the kufr of the Christians.

Have I got these right? What would be your top ten? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

i hereby named it the ten comandments of falsehood
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 24-01-2011 05:21 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 24-01-2011 05:27 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chik001 on 24-01-2011 01:10 PM
@Abduuul

i like this...believe me...I will like us to take this one after the other...where do you suggest we start...?

you Huh? like the miracle had started in your life so . wonderful GOD
Posted: at 24-01-2011 05:27 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 24-01-2011 05:46 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: abduuul on 24-01-2011 12:12 PM
KILL THEM WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM.. WHO SAYS? THE BIBLE SAYS!!!

Kill them wherever you find them…..
Stone to death those who leave your religion….
Kill all the men, take the booty….
Kill all the boys….
kill the girls who have had sex…
Keep the virgins for yourself……
Kill the missionaries from other religions….

All of these things have been attributed to Islam, but after dilligent resarch I believe that these things have been attributed to the wrong religion and book. Below we show that these things actually are found in the bible healed dear by the adherents to the Jewish and Christian faith.

(the Judeo-Christian version)
According to the “Bible” God tells Moses and Aaron to go to the Midianites and kill all the men, then take the booty, take all women and children back to their encampments, then kill all the mothers (because they had sex), then to kill all the boys, and finally to take all the virgins as slaves:

Book of Numbers…

13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.
14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

19 And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.
[KJV Numbers 31:13-19]

Stone them to death who leave your religion for an infidel religion:

Book of dueteronomy…

1 Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the LORD thy God.

2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
[KJV Deuteronomy 17:1-5]

Stone them to death who try to convert you to another religion:

Book of dueteronomy…

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
[KJV Deuteronomy 13:6-10]
  IS the ABOVE NOT TERRORISM?Huh?
 

what more ----? all these terrible things exists in your BIBLE and you still have guth to called MUSLIM  a terrorist ?  i have said it earlier on that the christianity as a religion is based and established on a terrorism , and allchristians were terrorist too
Posted: at 24-01-2011 05:46 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 24-01-2011 06:01 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ganster-kid on 24-01-2011 02:46 PM
Quote from: abduuul on 24-01-2011 10:36 AM
Quote from: ganster-kid on 17-01-2011 03:43 PM
well, the wisdom is made for believers and if you want to know, accept him as ur personal God and savior then ur eyes will open, apart from that follow your damned ways and see where u will end up. plz before i go did  ur  mohammed kill during his time on earth if so , then i think UN should start criminal  investigations  to ware the option of post-Mortem trial against him


Animal will always be an animal. You see, what a shame on you that you manage to response first but you cannot quote any verse from the book you said you are following. Among the fools you are a big fool.
Even though you are full of sentimentality, click on the site below and know who is Muhammad(PBUH).
 Did  Jesus has such a Miracle?? Use sentiment free mind(which you will never do) and judge.
 BANZA JAKI KAWAI..

http://web.archive.org/web/20070703080924/islamyesterday.com/science/statements.htm


look at it ---, big fool and basket mouth , he only perfects in abusing peoples , he knows noting even in the religion he says he is practisin , what a big shame .you had better go and enrol in a bible study right now ,
already i have seen you burning in A HELL FIRE RIGHT NOW SO










 first and foremost, alamajiri, i can't quote  any verse FROM MY HOLY BOOK for debased minded dogs who already had his terrorist mind made up, for my bible is not for dogs, secondly arguing with  u about my bible will be taking the word of TRUE God for granted b/c you you are too dirty minded to listen to the truth  having been a murderer since your tender age ( in the name of miscreant called alamajiri) your father married your mother and was sleeping with ur mother and jaki at the same time what do i expect from product of such act?. The question is, did ur mohammed kill and tell u ppl to kill  pple that don't believe in ur religion? did he inspire hatred against ppl of different faiths by so doing?  Usman dan fodios jihad in the North, can we now define it as a war crime or terrorism in the present context? NKITA NWURU ANWU, BIKO GAA SACHA GODU EZE GWORO GI A TUPU MMADU AGBAPU EBEA, aboki n'esi isi, HUM HUM HUM HUM


Posted: at 24-01-2011 06:01 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- abduuul at 25-01-2011 10:29 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ganster-kid on 24-01-2011 02:46 PM
Quote from: abduuul on 24-01-2011 10:36 AM
Quote from: ganster-kid on 17-01-2011 03:43 PM
well, the wisdom is made for believers and if you want to know, accept him as ur personal God and savior then ur eyes will open, apart from that follow your damned ways and see where u will end up. plz before i go did  ur  mohammed kill during his time on earth if so , then i think UN should start criminal  investigations  to ware the option of post-Mortem trial against him


Animal will always be an animal. You see, what a shame on you that you manage to response first but you cannot quote any verse from the book you said you are following. Among the fools you are a big fool.
Even though you are full of sentimentality, click on the site below and know who is Muhammad(PBUH).
 Did  Jesus has such a Miracle?? Use sentiment free mind(which you will never do) and judge.
 BANZA JAKI KAWAI..

http://web.archive.org/web/20070703080924/islamyesterday.com/science/statements.htm





 first and foremost, alamajiri, i can't quote  any verse FROM MY HOLY BOOK for debased minded dogs who already had his terrorist mind made up, for my bible is not for dogs, secondly arguing with  u about my bible will be taking the word of TRUE God for granted b/c you you are too dirty minded to listen to the truth  having been a murderer since your tender age ( in the name of miscreant called alamajiri) your father married your mother and was sleeping with ur mother and jaki at the same time what do i expect from product of such act?. The question is, did ur mohammed kill and tell u ppl to kill  pple that don't believe in ur religion? did he inspire hatred against ppl of different faiths by so doing?  Usman dan fodios jihad in the North, can we now define it as a war crime or terrorism in the present context? NKITA NWURU ANWU, BIKO GAA SACHA GODU EZE GWORO GI A TUPU MMADU AGBAPU EBEA, aboki n'esi isi, HUM HUM HUM HUM


So this clearly shows us that your parent(father and Mother) are dogs and they give birth to a baby dog. wow!!!
but am advising you dog, to go back to school and learn. But when you are to learn make sure to tell your teacher or pastor to stop molesting child and peoples wives in the name of teaching or preaching. ahahahaha!!!!!!
 remember you are a Big Fooooooooooooooooooooool......
Posted: at 25-01-2011 10:29 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 25-01-2011 10:52 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
waooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Posted: at 25-01-2011 10:52 AM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- abduuul at 25-01-2011 11:06 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chik001 on 24-01-2011 02:06 PM
Quote from: abduuul on 24-01-2011 12:12 PM
KILL THEM WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM.. WHO SAYS? THE BIBLE SAYS!!!

Kill them wherever you find them…..
Stone to death those who leave your religion….
Kill all the men, take the booty….
Kill all the boys….
kill the girls who have had sex…
Keep the virgins for yourself……
Kill the missionaries from other religions….

All of these things have been attributed to Islam, but after dilligent resarch I believe that these things have been attributed to the wrong religion and book. Below we show that these things actually are found in the bible healed dear by the adherents to the Jewish and Christian faith.

(the Judeo-Christian version)
According to the “Bible” God tells Moses and Aaron to go to the Midianites and kill all the men, then take the booty, take all women and children back to their encampments, then kill all the mothers (because they had sex), then to kill all the boys, and finally to take all the virgins as slaves:

Book of Numbers…

13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.
14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

19 And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.
[KJV Numbers 31:13-19]

Stone them to death who leave your religion for an infidel religion:

Book of dueteronomy…

1 Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the LORD thy God.

2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
[KJV Deuteronomy 17:1-5]

Stone them to death who try to convert you to another religion:

Book of dueteronomy…

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
[KJV Deuteronomy 13:6-10]
  IS the ABOVE NOT TERRORISM?Huh?
 
old testament stuff again...this is where Mohammed copied most of the contents of the Koran...He wants to continue the old religion of Abraham and such...WE (Christians) live in a new testament covenant heralded by teachings of The Christ!!!

first of all I appreciate your response from the beginning and thank you for that.
 Secondly, The problem you people are facing is that when ever we give you something about your book, you will say it is an old testament. You claim that all that what i have mention, is there for you to take lesson if i got you right. what ever is the case, that is the bible quotation and no one can denied it. And my questions to you is that, if you believe in that verses, are those verses part of the book that Jesus came with since it is old testament? And for your own information Muhammad(PBUH) did not copy any book from any body as you said above. rather Jesus himself tell his people(because you are even not part of his people) about the coming of Muhammad. I will give you the quotation from bible with reason if you want .  If you said that all what I have said is an old testament, then what can you say for the following one that is from a New International Version of the bible?
Posted: at 25-01-2011 11:06 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- abduuul at 25-01-2011 11:08 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Killing,Captures and Rape Scene from Bible


Judges 21:10-24 (New International Version, ©2010)

    10 So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11 “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12 They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

    13 Then the whole assembly sent an offer of peace to the Benjamites at the rock of Rimmon. 14 So the Benjamites returned at that time and were given the women of Jabesh Gilead who had been spared. But there were not enough for all of them.

    15 The people grieved for Benjamin, because the LORD had made a gap in the tribes of Israel. 16 And the elders of the assembly said, “With the women of Benjamin destroyed, how shall we provide wives for the men who are left? 17 The Benjamite survivors must have heirs,” they said, “so that a tribe of Israel will not be wiped out. 18 We can’t give them our daughters as wives, since we Israelites have taken this oath: ‘Cursed be anyone who gives a wife to a Benjamite.’ 19 But look, there is the annual festival of the LORD in Shiloh, which lies north of Bethel, east of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem, and south of Lebonah.”

    20 So they instructed the Benjamites, saying, “Go and hide in the vineyards 21 and watch. When the young women of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, rush from the vineyards and each of you seize one of them to be your wife. Then return to the land of Benjamin. 22 When their fathers or brothers complain to us, we will say to them, ‘Do us the favor of helping them, because we did not get wives for them during the war. You will not be guilty of breaking your oath because you did not give your daughters to them.’”

    23 So that is what the Benjamites did. While the young women were dancing, each man caught one and carried her off to be his wife. Then they returned to their inheritance and rebuilt the towns and settled in them.

    24 At that time the Israelites left that place and went home to their tribes and clans, each to his own inheritance.

Ofcource We are not liers like them,you can verify the verses from bible website ::

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges+21%3A10-24&version=NIV
Posted: at 25-01-2011 11:08 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- abduuul at 25-01-2011 11:17 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Christian Lover Tried to kill Ex-Girl Friend using Sex BOMB
Sex bomb: Jilted lover arrested for ‘making exploding sex toy to send to ex-lover for Christmas’

By Daily Mail Reporter

 
Accused: Terry Allen Lester has been charged after police found an explosive sex toy in his luggageAccused: Terry Allen Lester has been charged after police found an explosive sex toy in his luggage

A jilted lover has been arrested after he allegedly wedged gunpowder, buck shot and BB shot into a sex toy to make it explosive.

Police claim that Terry Allen Lester planned to hand the device, found in a container labelled ‘Christmas Gifts’, to one of three ex-girlfriends over Yuletide.

The 37-year-old from Waseca, Minnesota, has been charged with felony creation, possession of an explosive or incendiary device and felony terroristic threats.

He faces a maximum penalty of 10 years imprisonment and a £13,000 fine if convicted.

On New Year’s Day police officer Kari Kalow responded to a call about a civil matter and went to a residence in Waseca.

According to the woman who made the call, Mr Lester had been residing with her and another woman at her apartment – but he was forced to leave hastily when the manager learned about him staying.

Mr Lester was evicted from the apartment on New Year’s Eve, but he left behind some bags – and he had told one of the women what was in the luggage.

The contents of the bags made the women uncomfortable so they contacted the police and took them to Mrs Kalow.

One of the bags included a container with the words ‘Christmas Gifts’ written in black marker – and in there were some sex toys.

According to the criminal complaint, Mr Lester had made some modifications to a sex toy.

He allegedly put gun powder, BB shot and buck shot from shotgun shells into one with black and red wires that connected to a trigger with a battery port. However there was no battery inside the device.

The complaint went on to say that Mr Lester planned on giving it to one of three women – in each of those cases, the relationship had ended badly.

Also left at the apartment were tools used in the construction of the explosive device, including cords, cables, a small tool kit and two other sex toys.

The Bloomington Bomb Squad was contacted by Waseca Police Sergeant Scott Girtler.

The squad arrived two hours later and X-rayed the devices after first inspecting them.

The first device, the one shown to Mrs Kalow earlier, had two wires coming out of it that were connected to what appeared to be a trigger from a cordless drill.

The other two devices appeared to be unaltered and checked out.

The bomb squad cut into the first device and removed the projectiles and gunpowder, rendering it inert.

Lester remains in police custody.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344766/Terry-Allen-Lester-arrested-making-sex-toy-bomb-ex-lover-Christmas.html#ixzz1BHmb1jY2
 
Is the above Not Terrorism??


The Question is Where is Love for Enemy in this Guy,which Christians claim Huh?

In fact In Christianity there is only SEX,SEX,SEX,SEX,SEX

that why ISLAM DON’T ALLOW BOYFRIEND,GIRL-FRIEND !
Posted: at 25-01-2011 11:17 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- abduuul at 25-01-2011 11:35 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 24-01-2011 05:10 PM
Quote from: abduuul on 24-01-2011 10:36 AM
Quote from: ganster-kid on 17-01-2011 03:43 PM
well, the wisdom is made for believers and if you want to know, accept him as ur personal God and savior then ur eyes will open, apart from that follow your damned ways and see where u will end up. plz before i go did  ur  mohammed kill during his time on earth if so , then i think UN should start criminal  investigations  to ware the option of post-Mortem trial against him


Animal will always be an animal. You see, what a shame on you that you manage to response first but you cannot quote any verse from the book you said you are following. Among the fools you are a big fool.
Even though you are full of sentimentality, click on the site below and know who is Muhammad(PBUH).
 Did  Jesus has such a Miracle?? Use sentiment free mind(which you will never do) and judge.
 BANZA JAKI KAWAI..

http://web.archive.org/web/20070703080924/islamyesterday.com/science/statements.htm


may ALLAH shower HIS blessing on you for this enlightments you presented us , and enrigh your knowledge even more , i am, very proud of you being a MUSLIM

Thanks Brother.. same to you too.
Posted: at 25-01-2011 11:35 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ganster-kid at 25-01-2011 01:24 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: abduuul on 25-01-2011 10:29 AM
Quote from: ganster-kid on 24-01-2011 02:46 PM
Quote from: abduuul on 24-01-2011 10:36 AM
Quote from: ganster-kid on 17-01-2011 03:43 PM
well, the wisdom is made for believers and if you want to know, accept him as ur personal God and savior then ur eyes will open, apart from that follow your damned ways and see where u will end up. plz before i go did  ur  mohammed kill during his time on earth if so , then i think UN should start criminal  investigations  to ware the option of post-Mortem trial against him


Animal will always be an animal. You see, what a shame on you that you manage to response first but you cannot quote any verse from the book you said you are following. Among the fools you are a big fool.
Even though you are full of sentimentality, click on the site below and know who is Muhammad(PBUH).
 Did  Jesus has such a Miracle?? Use sentiment free mind(which you will never do) and judge.
 BANZA JAKI KAWAI..

http://web.archive.org/web/20070703080924/islamyesterday.com/science/statements.htm





 first and foremost, alamajiri, i can't quote  any verse FROM MY HOLY BOOK for debased minded dogs who already had his terrorist mind made up, for my bible is not for dogs, secondly arguing with  u about my bible will be taking the word of TRUE God for granted b/c you you are too dirty minded to listen to the truth  having been a murderer since your tender age ( in the name of miscreant called alamajiri) your father married your mother and was sleeping with ur mother and jaki at the same time what do i expect from product of such act?. The question is, did ur mohammed kill and tell u ppl to kill  pple that don't believe in ur religion? did he inspire hatred against ppl of different faiths by so doing?  Usman dan fodios jihad in the North, can we now define it as a war crime or terrorism in the present context? NKITA NWURU ANWU, BIKO GAA SACHA GODU EZE GWORO GI A TUPU MMADU AGBAPU EBEA, aboki n'esi isi, HUM HUM HUM HUM


So this clearly shows us that your parent(father and Mother) are dogs and they give birth to a baby dog. wow!!!
but am advising you dog, to go back to school and learn. But when you are to learn make sure to tell your teacher or pastor to stop molesting child and peoples wives in the name of teaching or preaching. ahahahaha!!!!!!
 remember you are a Big Fooooooooooooooooooooool......





 ahahahahaha, jaki fcker like u, as you share jaki with ur wife on the bed, does ur wife and mother equally share you and your cursed father with jaki on bed? .... in the name of alla, allaaaaaaa, akbar
Posted: at 25-01-2011 01:24 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- chik001 at 25-01-2011 05:54 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: abduuul on 25-01-2011 11:08 AM
Killing,Captures and Rape Scene from Bible


Judges 21:10-24 (New International Version, ©2010)

    10 So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11 “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12 They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

    13 Then the whole assembly sent an offer of peace to the Benjamites at the rock of Rimmon. 14 So the Benjamites returned at that time and were given the women of Jabesh Gilead who had been spared. But there were not enough for all of them.

    15 The people grieved for Benjamin, because the LORD had made a gap in the tribes of Israel. 16 And the elders of the assembly said, “With the women of Benjamin destroyed, how shall we provide wives for the men who are left? 17 The Benjamite survivors must have heirs,” they said, “so that a tribe of Israel will not be wiped out. 18 We can’t give them our daughters as wives, since we Israelites have taken this oath: ‘Cursed be anyone who gives a wife to a Benjamite.’ 19 But look, there is the annual festival of the LORD in Shiloh, which lies north of Bethel, east of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem, and south of Lebonah.”

    20 So they instructed the Benjamites, saying, “Go and hide in the vineyards 21 and watch. When the young women of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, rush from the vineyards and each of you seize one of them to be your wife. Then return to the land of Benjamin. 22 When their fathers or brothers complain to us, we will say to them, ‘Do us the favor of helping them, because we did not get wives for them during the war. You will not be guilty of breaking your oath because you did not give your daughters to them.’”

    23 So that is what the Benjamites did. While the young women were dancing, each man caught one and carried her off to be his wife. Then they returned to their inheritance and rebuilt the towns and settled in them.

    24 At that time the Israelites left that place and went home to their tribes and clans, each to his own inheritance.

Ofcource We are not liers like them,you can verify the verses from bible website ::

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges+21%3A10-24&version=NIV


...Judges is still in the old testament...
For The last time...WE (Christians) live in a new testament covenant heralded by teachings of The Christ!!!
Posted: at 25-01-2011 05:54 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- chik001 at 25-01-2011 05:59 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: abduuul on 25-01-2011 11:17 AM
Christian Lover Tried to kill Ex-Girl Friend using Sex BOMB
Sex bomb: Jilted lover arrested for ‘making exploding sex toy to send to ex-lover for Christmas’

By Daily Mail Reporter

 
Accused: Terry Allen Lester has been charged after police found an explosive sex toy in his luggageAccused: Terry Allen Lester has been charged after police found an explosive sex toy in his luggage

A jilted lover has been arrested after he allegedly wedged gunpowder, buck shot and BB shot into a sex toy to make it explosive.

Police claim that Terry Allen Lester planned to hand the device, found in a container labelled ‘Christmas Gifts’, to one of three ex-girlfriends over Yuletide.

The 37-year-old from Waseca, Minnesota, has been charged with felony creation, possession of an explosive or incendiary device and felony terroristic threats.

He faces a maximum penalty of 10 years imprisonment and a £13,000 fine if convicted.

On New Year’s Day police officer Kari Kalow responded to a call about a civil matter and went to a residence in Waseca.

According to the woman who made the call, Mr Lester had been residing with her and another woman at her apartment – but he was forced to leave hastily when the manager learned about him staying.

Mr Lester was evicted from the apartment on New Year’s Eve, but he left behind some bags – and he had told one of the women what was in the luggage.

The contents of the bags made the women uncomfortable so they contacted the police and took them to Mrs Kalow.

One of the bags included a container with the words ‘Christmas Gifts’ written in black marker – and in there were some sex toys.

According to the criminal complaint, Mr Lester had made some modifications to a sex toy.

He allegedly put gun powder, BB shot and buck shot from shotgun shells into one with black and red wires that connected to a trigger with a battery port. However there was no battery inside the device.

The complaint went on to say that Mr Lester planned on giving it to one of three women – in each of those cases, the relationship had ended badly.

Also left at the apartment were tools used in the construction of the explosive device, including cords, cables, a small tool kit and two other sex toys.

The Bloomington Bomb Squad was contacted by Waseca Police Sergeant Scott Girtler.

The squad arrived two hours later and X-rayed the devices after first inspecting them.

The first device, the one shown to Mrs Kalow earlier, had two wires coming out of it that were connected to what appeared to be a trigger from a cordless drill.

The other two devices appeared to be unaltered and checked out.

The bomb squad cut into the first device and removed the projectiles and gunpowder, rendering it inert.

Lester remains in police custody.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344766/Terry-Allen-Lester-arrested-making-sex-toy-bomb-ex-lover-Christmas.html#ixzz1BHmb1jY2
 
Is the above Not Terrorism??


The Question is Where is Love for Enemy in this Guy,which Christians claim Huh?

In fact In Christianity there is only SEX,SEX,SEX,SEX,SEX

that why ISLAM DON’T ALLOW BOYFRIEND,GIRL-FRIEND !


...You are trying to generalize a vice...is like associating a persons personal motive to the whole...is that justifiable...?
Posted: at 25-01-2011 05:59 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- chik001 at 25-01-2011 07:08 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
@abduuul

Go ahead and show me in the Holy Bible where Mohammed was specifically mentioned by Christ...and I will show you a number of founders of religion who have claimed the same verse was attributed to them...
You guys should quit using the Old Testament for criticism...God deals with people according to dispensation or age... The Old testament as I have said to yous somewhere is used as emphasis.

WE (Christians) live in a new dispensation...age...convenant...not Old...
Posted: at 25-01-2011 07:08 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- cadanre at 25-01-2011 09:58 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Can I say that the OLD TESTAMENT PART OF THE BIBLE TEACHES TERRORISM while the new testament teaches peace? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy THIS IS RIDICULOUS INDEED. So, it is not one Bible then!?!?!?!?  It is the combination of OLD and NEW Testaments.

Now christians should tell me if OLD TESTAMENT is not part of the Bible. Just that............

Posted: at 25-01-2011 09:58 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- cadanre at 25-01-2011 10:03 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
@ abduul

ALLAH YA SAKA MAKA DA ALKHAIRI... but you have to understand that your man is an expert in dodging and maneuvering. Just understand that.

Posted: at 25-01-2011 10:03 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- abduuul at 26-01-2011 10:56 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chik001 on 25-01-2011 05:54 PM
Quote from: abduuul on 25-01-2011 11:08 AM
Killing,Captures and Rape Scene from Bible


Judges 21:10-24 (New International Version, ©2010)

    10 So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11 “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12 They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

    13 Then the whole assembly sent an offer of peace to the Benjamites at the rock of Rimmon. 14 So the Benjamites returned at that time and were given the women of Jabesh Gilead who had been spared. But there were not enough for all of them.

    15 The people grieved for Benjamin, because the LORD had made a gap in the tribes of Israel. 16 And the elders of the assembly said, “With the women of Benjamin destroyed, how shall we provide wives for the men who are left? 17 The Benjamite survivors must have heirs,” they said, “so that a tribe of Israel will not be wiped out. 18 We can’t give them our daughters as wives, since we Israelites have taken this oath: ‘Cursed be anyone who gives a wife to a Benjamite.’ 19 But look, there is the annual festival of the LORD in Shiloh, which lies north of Bethel, east of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem, and south of Lebonah.”

    20 So they instructed the Benjamites, saying, “Go and hide in the vineyards 21 and watch. When the young women of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, rush from the vineyards and each of you seize one of them to be your wife. Then return to the land of Benjamin. 22 When their fathers or brothers complain to us, we will say to them, ‘Do us the favor of helping them, because we did not get wives for them during the war. You will not be guilty of breaking your oath because you did not give your daughters to them.’”

    23 So that is what the Benjamites did. While the young women were dancing, each man caught one and carried her off to be his wife. Then they returned to their inheritance and rebuilt the towns and settled in them.

    24 At that time the Israelites left that place and went home to their tribes and clans, each to his own inheritance.

Ofcource We are not liers like them,you can verify the verses from bible website ::

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges+21%3A10-24&version=NIV


...Judges is still in the old testament...
For The last time...WE (Christians) live in a new testament covenant heralded by teachings of The Christ!!!


@chik001: what you felt to understand here is, it is not a matter of being old testament or new testament. OK are you telling me that the old testament is not the word of god?  if it is really the word of god how manage it includes the above quotations?
Why is it that they still producing the old testament if you are living in the new testament covenant?.
 Best regards.
Posted: at 26-01-2011 10:56 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15