Online Dating or Traditional Dating? (Page 5)

Date: 13-04-2011 1:45 am (10 years ago) | Author: nurabela
1 2 3 4 [5] 6
- gimac at 2-05-2011 08:39 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Posted: at 2-05-2011 08:39 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 2-05-2011 09:58 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Lips Sealed
Posted: at 2-05-2011 09:58 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- gimac at 2-05-2011 10:17 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
you like online dating
Posted: at 2-05-2011 10:17 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 2-05-2011 12:48 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
u mean blind datin?
Posted: at 2-05-2011 12:48 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kenolis at 2-05-2011 10:33 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gimac on  2-05-2011 08:35 AM
Quote from: kenolis on  1-05-2011 06:16 PM
Quote from: gimac on  1-05-2011 09:30 AM
Quote from: kenolis on 29-04-2011 03:21 PM
Quote from: gimac on 29-04-2011 03:35 AM
Quote from: MissyBarbie on 28-04-2011 11:13 AM
Quote from: gimac on 28-04-2011 08:25 AM
Quote from: kenolis on 27-04-2011 06:37 PM
Quote from: gimac on 27-04-2011 04:38 PM
Quote from: kenolis on 14-04-2011 11:26 PM
Quote from: MissyBarbie on 14-04-2011 12:09 PM
Just peeping

no just pass my front make i no give you so something

wetin u fit do?

i fit burst that your fat belle  Cheesy
\which belle you want to die in my hand right?\

Na your own belle nah

i know you treasure this belle much,come an lean on

God forbid...TOMBO belle Cheesy Cheesy

forbid what

forbid you because you dey look your sister paint  Grin Grin

if it was those day i was living in the world i would tell you a word,when you sleep you will just die like a rat

you're a dead man, that is why you are not in the world...yeyerisim talk Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Posted: at 2-05-2011 10:33 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kenolis at 2-05-2011 10:34 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gimac on  2-05-2011 10:17 AM
you like online dating

you dey enjoy the paint wey you dey look? Cheesy Cheesy
Posted: at 2-05-2011 10:34 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kenolis at 2-05-2011 10:34 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: giftmurphy on  2-05-2011 12:48 PM
u mean blind datin?

you blind? solli you hear Grin
Posted: at 2-05-2011 10:34 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- gimac at 3-05-2011 04:00 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kenolis on  2-05-2011 10:33 PM
Quote from: gimac on  2-05-2011 08:35 AM
Quote from: kenolis on  1-05-2011 06:16 PM
Quote from: gimac on  1-05-2011 09:30 AM
Quote from: kenolis on 29-04-2011 03:21 PM
Quote from: gimac on 29-04-2011 03:35 AM
Quote from: MissyBarbie on 28-04-2011 11:13 AM
Quote from: gimac on 28-04-2011 08:25 AM
Quote from: kenolis on 27-04-2011 06:37 PM
Quote from: gimac on 27-04-2011 04:38 PM
Quote from: kenolis on 14-04-2011 11:26 PM
Quote from: MissyBarbie on 14-04-2011 12:09 PM
Just peeping

no just pass my front make i no give you so something

wetin u fit do?

i fit burst that your fat belle  Cheesy
\which belle you want to die in my hand right?\

Na your own belle nah

i know you treasure this belle much,come an lean on

God forbid...TOMBO belle Cheesy Cheesy

forbid what

forbid you because you dey look your sister paint  Grin Grin

if it was those day i was living in the world i would tell you a word,when you sleep you will just die like a rat

you're a dead man, that is why you are not in the world...yeyerisim talk Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i died 18 years ago,life i leave now is borrowed one!
Posted: at 3-05-2011 04:00 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- gimac at 3-05-2011 04:10 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kenolis on  2-05-2011 10:34 PM
Quote from: gimac on  2-05-2011 10:17 AM
you like online dating

you dey enjoy the paint wey you dey look? Cheesy Cheesy

why you no wan remove your eyez there
Posted: at 3-05-2011 04:10 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kenolis at 3-05-2011 11:20 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
because i hate what you are doing so i will not
Posted: at 3-05-2011 11:20 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- gimac at 4-05-2011 03:45 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
is this how you do,am so sorry for you
Posted: at 4-05-2011 03:45 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kenolis at 4-05-2011 06:38 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
sorry for your yeye self Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Posted: at 4-05-2011 06:38 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 22-05-2011 02:23 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kenolis on  2-05-2011 10:34 PM
Quote from: giftmurphy on  2-05-2011 12:48 PM
u mean blind datin?

you blind? solli you hear Grin
better
Posted: at 22-05-2011 02:23 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kenolis at 23-05-2011 12:35 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: giftmurphy on 22-05-2011 02:23 PM
Quote from: kenolis on  2-05-2011 10:34 PM
Quote from: giftmurphy on  2-05-2011 12:48 PM
u mean blind datin?

you blind? solli you hear Grin
better

for better for worse
Posted: at 23-05-2011 12:35 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- cocoeni at 25-05-2011 05:09 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kenolis on 23-05-2011 12:35 AM
Quote from: giftmurphy on 22-05-2011 02:23 PM
Quote from: kenolis on  2-05-2011 10:34 PM
Quote from: giftmurphy on  2-05-2011 12:48 PM
u mean blind datin?

you blind? solli you hear Grin
better

for better for worse
for Richer  for poor
Posted: at 25-05-2011 05:09 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kenolis at 26-05-2011 01:35 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
who ask you to add that one? oya clean am now Cheesy
Posted: at 26-05-2011 01:35 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 28-05-2011 01:54 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kenolis on 23-05-2011 12:35 AM
Quote from: giftmurphy on 22-05-2011 02:23 PM
Quote from: kenolis on  2-05-2011 10:34 PM
Quote from: giftmurphy on  2-05-2011 12:48 PM
u mean blind datin?

you blind? solli you hear Grin
better

for better for worse
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 28-05-2011 01:54 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kenolis at 28-05-2011 02:55 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
i see
Posted: at 28-05-2011 02:55 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 28-05-2011 09:50 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
ok
Posted: at 28-05-2011 09:50 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kenolis at 30-05-2011 02:28 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
i go woze you oooooo Shocked
Posted: at 30-05-2011 02:28 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 2 3 4 [5] 6