Multiple Bomb Blasts Rock Kano, SSS Office and Environs (Page 7)

Date: 20-01-2012 7:23 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 19
- buchiike at 21-01-2012 03:12 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: FinlandGuy on 21-01-2012 03:04 AM
Thank u said the same thing too.Christian and muslim can never be and can never work.There is a big diff between Light and Darkness.muslims are pure darkness.
ME I DON TALK MY OWN FINISH AND IS THE TRUTH. THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS PLANET EARTH WHEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIAN WILL EVER LIVE AND SHARE POWER TOGETHER.. THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE...
Posted: at 21-01-2012 03:12 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 21-01-2012 03:13 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Can someone tell me why the bombing will stop.Why would it stop and how it stop when the so called boko haram members will be arrested today and Tomorrow the Malam police will release them to go and they will come to news and tell us that the suspect escaped.

The other day 6 boko haram member was granted on bail buy one malam Jugde,so my brothers tell me what the bombing will not continue,when those arrested already arrested was set free,grant on bail and so on,so why won't they continue bombing,after nothing dey happen.

So i do not see this bombing of thing stopping because the members of this group that was arrested nothing was done to them,no punishment was given to them ,no jail sentence,no firing squad,no hanging,no grinding not even 24 stroke of cain on their bum bum so how will they stop.


It is only in Nigeria that an arrested terrorist can escaped from Police custody,only in Nigeria that Terrorist are grant on bail from the law court.All these hausas people know what they are doing,and most annoying part of it that they still want one Nigeria,how can we be one living with fear everyday.

How can you grant a Terrorist on Bail? How you say that a Terrorist escape from prison?.

The Easterners and teh Southerners should know that the hausa police and so called Judges knows what they are doing.

Just that power left the North,these muslims has swear with their gave which they will enter soon that GEJ regime will be ungovernable.

How many of the Northern Governors,leaders,rulers,their sultan and etc has said something about these bombings? Nothing,they have nothing to say about.

I am beginning to enjoying the bombing self,if they like let me level the whole part of the North,that is their business,infact if they lack bomb,we will supply them more,they should continue bombing so long as it is in North no problem,they should kill all the living creatures there in the North,na for their pocket.

Make they no near east,south or west side of the country,when they finish deserting their home,i will now know where they live in.Time is coming when no hasusa man will be allowed to stay in the east or south,or west of that country.

They should go on Bombing,after all killing na their believe na so their koran teach them,they are fighting for their allah and doing the evil work of the allah and mohammad evil rapist Prophet.
Posted: at 21-01-2012 03:13 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- livingday at 21-01-2012 03:16 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ebbi on 20-01-2012 11:49 PM
it's funny that each time BH strikes, some disgruntled and myopic bloggers on this site (ostensibly from the southern part of the country) want Nigeria divided. how that move would solve the fundamental issues at stake beats my imagination. what would be the solution to the continual communal clashes in various parts of southern Nigeria with similar catastrophic consequences, divide Nigeria into 150 million nations? i ask you hypocrites! what is the solution to the menace of campus terrorism by children of the devil who call themselves cultists? or are deaths and maiming only significant when it is apparently perpetrated by the northerners? we the southerners are our worst enemies. we blame the north for every ill in Nigeria. soon, any man who can't get an erection to f(_)ck his woman will blame BH and hausa fulanis and islam. as far as i am concerned, we the southerners are Nigeria's greatest problem. we are insincere, greedy, selfish hypocrites. let us remove the the huge timber in our eyes, then we may see the speck in the eyes of the northerners. isn't it an irony that igbos do better economically in the north than in the south? worse still than in their homeland the east? every sunday we troop to church in tens of millions yet we lack love for one another, we lack compassion for the suffering in our midst. our preachers live lavish lifestyles on our tithes. while many can't afford a good meal, can't afford to attend school. perhaps if these wealthy churches can assist our young men and women, may be prostitution and armed robbery would reduce.
please my fellow igbos, ijaws, yorubas and other ethnic people of the south, we need a rebirth, a reorientation, a reappraisal of our values in live and then we can start building. BH and other social vices we experience daily are manifestations of of a deeper issue. STOP the hypocrisy!!!
Posted: at 21-01-2012 03:16 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- livingday at 21-01-2012 03:18 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ebbi on 20-01-2012 11:49 PM
it's funny that each time BH strikes, some disgruntled and myopic bloggers on this site (ostensibly from the southern part of the country) want Nigeria divided. how that move would solve the fundamental issues at stake beats my imagination. what would be the solution to the continual communal clashes in various parts of southern Nigeria with similar catastrophic consequences, divide Nigeria into 150 million nations? i ask you hypocrites! what is the solution to the menace of campus terrorism by children of the devil who call themselves cultists? or are deaths and maiming only significant when it is apparently perpetrated by the northerners? we the southerners are our worst enemies. we blame the north for every ill in Nigeria. soon, any man who can't get an erection to f(_)ck his woman will blame BH and hausa fulanis and islam. as far as i am concerned, we the southerners are Nigeria's greatest problem. we are insincere, greedy, selfish hypocrites. let us remove the the huge timber in our eyes, then we may see the speck in the eyes of the northerners. isn't it an irony that igbos do better economically in the north than in the south? worse still than in their homeland the east? every sunday we troop to church in tens of millions yet we lack love for one another, we lack compassion for the suffering in our midst. our preachers live lavish lifestyles on our tithes. while many can't afford a good meal, can't afford to attend school. perhaps if these wealthy churches can assist our young men and women, may be prostitution and armed robbery would reduce.
please my fellow igbos, ijaws, yorubas and other ethnic people of the south, we need a rebirth, a reorientation, a reappraisal of our values in live and then we can start building. BH and other social vices we experience daily are manifestations of of a deeper issue. STOP the hypocrisy!!!

Very reasonable and well expressed.
Posted: at 21-01-2012 03:18 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- buchiike at 21-01-2012 03:19 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: FinlandGuy on 21-01-2012 03:10 AM
what do you expect when a Terrorist will be released from jail and the malam police will come and say the man escaped.

What do you expect when already arrested  boko haram member was granted fro from bail.

                 Boko Haram: 6 alleged Suleja bombers granted N24m bail

No be person pay the 24M naira bail charged,that person that paid this bill who is he,Is he not the sponsorer?

Why would court grant Terrorist on Bail??? wHY wHY wHy WhY.

THERE IS NO NEED OF ARRESTING THIS BOKO HARAM THAT'S WASTING OF TIME. I BELIEVE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS GIVING US THE ORPOTUNITIY TO DIVID NIGERIA WHICH IS THE BEST SOLUTION, BUT PEOPLE LOOKING FOR DIALOG..OK OOOO LET DEM CONTINUE LOOKING FOR PEACE WITH THE TERRORISTS ANDLET US SIT HERE AND WATCH WHEN THE PEACE WILL COME.. IT WILL NEVER COME.
Posted: at 21-01-2012 03:19 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- buchiike at 21-01-2012 03:29 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on 20-01-2012 08:05 PM
WE NEED SOMEBODY STRONG TO TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY. ALL THE REQUIREMENTS FOR MILITARY TAKEOVER ARE MET. WHERE ARE THE ARMIES?
OK.. BUT NOT THE MUSLIMS AGAIN COS THAT'S THEIR TARGET..
Posted: at 21-01-2012 03:29 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- belle2chasse at 21-01-2012 03:35 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
All 4 wht purpose?
Posted: at 21-01-2012 03:35 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mkpume22 at 21-01-2012 04:07 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
On d day christians @ Kano state went to guild the muslims while they pray, i asked can the muslims do this to christians with their pure heart???, i discovered some pals here trow all kinds of insulting words on my comments. yet i was never infuriated. i looked @ them as people who are confused.they only join d winning team, i looked them as an empty vessel . on that same friday christians did this , BH killed 6  people in yobe state. what am i trying to say is this! we as Christians we don't like ourselves we hate each other so much than the muslims  and thats why they are united and only share one word, heart as well. we d christians our pride is much on us. at least we need to come together and reason for a while. let show love and kindness to each other . make d world a better place for those around you. with this we can do beyond xpectation.united we stand ! muslims can never be a threat to d christians.
mek i go drink water first. Cool Cool  
Posted: at 21-01-2012 04:07 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- eddyjams at 21-01-2012 04:17 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quotations from the Hadith about killing Christians:

    Hadith 1:13-- "I have been ordered by Allah to fight with people till they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah."
    Hadith 1.24 "Narrated Ibn `Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers"
    Hadith 1.25"Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause."
    Hadith 19:4294 "Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war."
    Hadith 1:35 "The person who participates in Allah's cause (namely, in battle). . will be recompensed by Allah either with reward or booty or will be admitted to Paradise."
    Hadith 9:4 "Wherever you find infidels kill them; for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."
    Hadith 9:50, 57 "No Umma (a member of Muslim community) should be killed for killing a Kafir (an infidel). . Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him."
    Sahih Muslim 4363: "You (the Jews) should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle and I wish to expel you from this land (Arabia)
    Sahih Muslim 4366 Narrated by Umar ibn al-Khattab. Umar heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims
Posted: at 21-01-2012 04:17 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Youngstoriez at 21-01-2012 04:23 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: FinlandGuy on 21-01-2012 02:52 AM
Can someone tell me why the bombing will stop.Why would it stop and how it stop when the so called boko haram members will be arrested today and Tomorrow the Malam police will release them to go and they will come to news and tell us that the suspect escaped.

The other day 6 boko haram member was granted on bail buy one malam Jugde,so my brothers tell me what the bombing will not continue,when those arrested already arrested was set free,grant on bail and so on,so why won't they continue bombing,after nothing dey happen.

So i do not see this bombing of thing stopping because the members of this group that was arrested nothing was done to them,no punishment was given to them ,no jail sentence,no firing squad,no hanging,no grinding not even 24 stroke of cain on their bum bum so how will they stop.


It is only in Nigeria that an arrested terrorist can escaped from Police custody,only in Nigeria that Terrorist are grant on bail from the law court.All these hausas people know what they are doing,and most annoying part of it that they still want one Nigeria,how can we be one living with fear everyday.

How can you grant a Terrorist on Bail? How you say that a Terrorist escape from prison?.

The Easterners and teh Southerners should know that the hausa police and so called Judges knows what they are doing.

Just that power left the North,these muslims has swear with their gave which they will enter soon that GEJ regime will be ungovernable.

How many of the Northern Governors,leaders,rulers,their sultan and etc has said something about these bombings? Nothing,they have nothing to say about.

I am beginning to enjoying the bombing self,if they like let me level the whole part of the North,that is their business,infact if they lack bomb,we will supply them more,they should continue bombing so long as it is in North no problem,they should kill all the living creatures there in the North,na for their pocket.

Make they no near east,south or west side of the country,when they finish deserting their home,i will now know where they live in.Time is coming when no hasusa man will be allowed to stay in the east or south,or west of that country.

They should go on Bombing,after all killing na their believe na so their koran teach them,they are fighting for their allah and doing the evil work of the allah and mohammad evil rapist Prophet.

...Thank you so much for this comment dude.....kai...U go carry award for this comment...thumps up!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool....I don tire for this thing like you ohhh....make dem bomb everything finish first...mek we just wait for dem to finish...stupid muslims
Posted: at 21-01-2012 04:23 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- barryif at 21-01-2012 04:27 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
this idiot pple again..hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted: at 21-01-2012 04:27 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- barryif at 21-01-2012 04:31 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
This idiot pple again..hmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted: at 21-01-2012 04:31 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- chidiex at 21-01-2012 04:31 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
this is totally disruptive ,why must this animal west peoples life, this this totally dissect , for just no cos'''disunited country,,lets dived hope that will be the end of this blood shard, cos it is distasteful of enormity 'enough of this boko haram? this is exceptionable boko ha ram, what kind of an evil exhibitionism behaviour  and falsification are you an evil and devilish man,,you will face GODS judgement at last'' you will highly rewarded by GOD,,,,,cos you must be punished by GOD,, the blood you sherd will stand against you on the judgement day ,,but mind you 'you will be soon be fined 'make my word ? you must fist be punished here for the blood you west,yup i promise that boko haram,
Posted: at 21-01-2012 04:31 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- chidiex at 21-01-2012 04:35 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
this is totally disruptive ,why must this animal west peoples life, this totally dissect , for just no cos'''disunited country,,lets dived hope that will be the end of this blood shard, cos it is distasteful of enormity 'enough of this boko haram? this is exceptionable boko ha ram, what kind of an evil exhibitionism behaviour  and falsification are you an evil and devilish man,,you will face GODS judgement at last'' you will highly rewarded by GOD,,,,,cos you must be punished by GOD,, the blood you sherd will stand against you on the judgement day ,,but mind you 'you will be soon be fined 'make my word ? you must fist be punished here for the blood you west,yup i promise that boko haram,
Posted: at 21-01-2012 04:35 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Youngstoriez at 21-01-2012 04:37 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ebbi on 20-01-2012 11:49 PM
it's funny that each time BH strikes, some disgruntled and myopic bloggers on this site (ostensibly from the southern part of the country) want Nigeria divided. how that move would solve the fundamental issues at stake beats my imagination. what would be the solution to the continual communal clashes in various parts of southern Nigeria with similar catastrophic consequences, divide Nigeria into 150 million nations? i ask you hypocrites! what is the solution to the menace of campus terrorism by children of the devil who call themselves cultists? or are deaths and maiming only significant when it is apparently perpetrated by the northerners? we the southerners are our worst enemies. we blame the north for every ill in Nigeria. soon, any man who can't get an erection to f(_)ck his woman will blame BH and hausa fulanis and islam. as far as i am concerned, we the southerners are Nigeria's greatest problem. we are insincere, greedy, selfish hypocrites. let us remove the the huge timber in our eyes, then we may see the speck in the eyes of the northerners. isn't it an irony that igbos do better economically in the north than in the south? worse still than in their homeland the east? every sunday we troop to church in tens of millions yet we lack love for one another, we lack compassion for the suffering in our midst. our preachers live lavish lifestyles on our tithes. while many can't afford a good meal, can't afford to attend school. perhaps if these wealthy churches can assist our young men and women, may be prostitution and armed robbery would reduce.
please my fellow igbos, ijaws, yorubas and other ethnic people of the south, we need a rebirth, a reorientation, a reappraisal of our values in live and then we can start building. BH and other social vices we experience daily are manifestations of of a deeper issue. STOP the hypocrisy!!!
Who is this coward fool?...Why are u talking like u are blind to see reasons and effect this Muslims are putting on ur pple as christains or southerners ....why are u ignorant to accept that muslims are destroying ur pple in broadday light and night...?...when we are done with the boko fools....we can unite and do Nigeria a better place...seriously...its not all about the cultists and all that...this will al erase one day....the muslims are responsible for everything that happens suring this period ....and ur stupid and foolish not to see it....ewu
Posted: at 21-01-2012 04:37 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- eddyjams at 21-01-2012 04:42 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sandysweetlux on 21-01-2012 01:02 AM
  na so na. Self centerd people.

No Muslim denies that when Muhammad was over 50 years old, when he married a six year old girl named Aishah and "knew her" at age 9.

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
Posted: at 21-01-2012 04:42 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- malvin2525 at 21-01-2012 04:55 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Posted: at 21-01-2012 04:55 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Youngstoriez at 21-01-2012 05:08 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: eddyjams on 21-01-2012 04:17 AM
Quotations from the Hadith about killing Christians:

    Hadith 1:13-- "I have been ordered by Allah to fight with people till they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah."
    Hadith 1.24 "Narrated Ibn `Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers"
    Hadith 1.25"Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause."
    Hadith 19:4294 "Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war."
    Hadith 1:35 "The person who participates in Allah's cause (namely, in battle). . will be recompensed by Allah either with reward or booty or will be admitted to Paradise."
    Hadith 9:4 "Wherever you find infidels kill them; for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."
    Hadith 9:50, 57 "No Umma (a member of Muslim community) should be killed for killing a Kafir (an infidel). . Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him."
    Sahih Muslim 4363: "You (the Jews) should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle and I wish to expel you from this land (Arabia)
    Sahih Muslim 4366 Narrated by Umar ibn al-Khattab. Umar heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims
...You know what!!! Get ur ugly face outta here... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry.whats ur point?.....how can a book be having over 5000 verses?...thats ridiculous.....Ur an imbecile that needs punishment...ur a muslim and thank you for exposing the truth about y'all devils.....MAN MADE RELIGION....how can ur God be saying you should kill for him?....Jesus died for all of US, wants us to love everybody like ourselfs and ur stupid imbecile god say ''kill for me and you will go heaven...which heaven...u mean..HELL....wait and see...when u die..and find urself in hell ...u will remember its too late...fool....JESUS never said that to his people...he is the ONLY TRUE messiah..and let me tell you fool...CHRISTIANITY is NOT a religion....nor a Philosophy or a belief or whatever...its a person and that person is ''JESUS'' ... Commit ur self to him and you will find JOY....in worshipping him....trust me!!! Meanwhile...if u dont want to knwo the truth....you can never be free from this bondage....ur stupid god is a looser...fools
Posted: at 21-01-2012 05:08 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Ecto at 21-01-2012 05:22 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Chei this one na for my backyard oo where I go run go Jonathan
Posted: at 21-01-2012 05:22 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kelechi86 at 21-01-2012 05:32 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
mchew Goodluck should settle them na? abi till dey bomb aso rock?
Posted: at 21-01-2012 05:32 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 19

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Davido's Cousin, Bamidele Adeleke Finally Replies Davido After Dragging Him, Davido Reacts

  2. VID: Angry Nigeria Lady Pours Water On BoyF For Embarrassing Her With In Proposal In Public

  3. Heartbroken Father Of 4, Yaqub Ganiyu After Discovering His 14Yrs Old Daughter Is Not His

  4. Olympics, Here Comes My Son - Davido Says As He Spends Time With His Son, Ifeanyi

  5. Embattled R&B Singer, R Kelly's 2 Lawyers Step Down From His S3x Trafficking Case

  6. Shocking As Oil 9 Thieves Caught With N200M Product Got Away With N2,000 Fine In Delta

  7. "I Will Contest For 2023 Presidency If APC Finds Me Fit And Proper" - River Gov. Ayade

  8. Cross River State Governor, Ayade Declares He'll Contest 2023 Presidency


THIS WEEK
  1. Viral Video Of Popular Female Preacher, Mummy G.O. Drinking Beer With A Man At A Joint

  2. ‘I Killed My Mother For Benz. If You Are Jealous Of Me, Go & Kill Yours Too’- Yahoo Boy (Video)

  3. “I Warned Her To Be Careful With Men” – Mum Of Lady Found Dead In Jos With Vital Organs Missing

  4. Governor Nyesom Wike Mentions Name Of Police Boss Who Owns Illegal Refinery In Rivers State

  5. "My Mum Asked Me To Use My Younger Brother For Rituals" - Suspect

  6. Osinbajo 'll Become President in 2023, Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho 'll Be Released - Prophet Olujobi

  7. Femi Otedola Accompanies His Friend, Aliko Dangote To Renew Driver’s License In Lagos (Photos)

  8. Nigerian Teen Faith Odunsi Crowned ''Mathematics Queen Of The World'' Beats US, China

  9. Woman Whose Husband Killed Their Three Children & Dumped Them In A Freezer Breaks Silence (Vid)

  10. Moment Showing How Mummy GO Grooves In A Hotel In Dubai, Flaunts Luxury Wardrobe, (Reactions)


TOP MEMBERS: