WICKEDNESS! Ethnic clash averted as Hausa youths murdered a Yoruba man in Lagos (Page 36)

Date: 19-03-2012 7:23 pm (11 years ago) | Author: Akeem Jaffe Jaffa
1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 47
- egherne at 22-03-2012 11:49 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
If anyone will talk bout being noticed then I guess its u and whoever u are involved together,abusive words on every posts like "u know it all" if any other post a comment contrary to your own,you lynch on the person like u are a god,if u were a god,I wonder what would happen,everyone under u would die in fear,no one would talk all cos some scumbags are talking on a public site,dammit u suck like a seven vomit.
Posted: at 22-03-2012 11:49 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- open_reality at 22-03-2012 11:59 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 22-03-2012 11:42 PM
Then I guess u have gone nuts to think u or any other bitch would give me order..,I saw something not too good and I have every fcuking right to make a comment,I aint no baby that u would scare with words..do u fcuking own the site or why do you wanna become a landlord over another person's property. Freedom of speech here bitch,I would rather advise you don't step on ma toes...who the fcuk do you think you are..queen of the bedbugs or what. fcuk off

WELCOME!!

Talking about bitches pls remind me, what's your mum's name? oops bitch of course!  The only phyuking right you have is to strip naked and dive into an acid pool if you find our comments offensive. phyuking twat who the hell do you think you are? You sound like a frustrated stranded dog without food for days. Shapeless monkey trying to seek attention. You think here is the right place to look for a husband? i pity your sorry ass. Bonehead.

Posted: at 22-03-2012 11:59 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 23-03-2012 12:07 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 22-03-2012 11:49 PM
If anyone will talk bout being noticed then I guess its u and whoever u are involved together,abusive words on every posts like "u know it all" if any other post a comment contrary to your own,you lynch on the person like u are a god,if u were a god,I wonder what would happen,everyone under u would die in fear,no one would talk all cos some scumbags are talking on a public site,dammit u suck like a seven vomit.

Oh yeah.........i lynch on scum bags and sluts like you. As a good citizen of Nigeria, why should i allow infested maggots like you to wonder around freely when i can destroy ur sorry ass in one go? Now you really remind me what a low life is.  Listen u japanese untrained pig, there is no phyuking husband here for you or your kind. Swallow your shameless pride and run to ur disgusting village and marry your ex boyfriend. That's the only hope you have if you ever wanna bear "mrs". Moron.

Posted: at 23-03-2012 12:07 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 23-03-2012 12:17 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 22-03-2012 11:49 PM
If anyone will talk bout being noticed then I guess its u and whoever u are involved together,abusive words on every posts like "u know it all" if any other post a comment contrary to your own,you lynch on the person like u are a god,if u were a god,I wonder what would happen,everyone under u would die in fear,no one would talk all cos some scumbags are talking on a public site,dammit u suck like a seven vomit.

Oh yeah.........i lynch on scumbags and sluts like you. As a good citizen of Nigeria, why should i allow infested maggot like you to wander around freely when i can destroy ur sorry ass in one go? Now you really remind me what a low life is.  Listen u japanese untrained pig, there is no fcuking husband here for you or your kind. Swallow your shameless pride and run to ur disgusting village to marry your ex boyfriend. That's the only hope you have if you ever wanna bear "mrs". Moron.

Posted: at 23-03-2012 12:17 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- egherne at 23-03-2012 12:21 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 22-03-2012 11:59 PM
WELCOME!!

Talking about bitches pls remind me, what's your mum's name? oops bitch of course!  The only fcuking right you have is to strip naked and dive into an acid pool if you find our comments offensive. fcuking twat who the hell do you think you are? You sound like a frustrated stranded dog without food for days. Shapeless monkey trying to seek attention. You think here is the right place to look for a husband? i pity your sorry ass. Bonehead.
She-goat daughter of a beserk woman,u could go on top of a live pole and dance disco for all I care,whooa,is that ur phyuking mission here,to seek husband? Sweet pete,u look like u gonna die soon so why waste ur time seekin a man again,u so much look like my puppy's pooh,asian dog with boobs sweeping the floor..for ur information moronic imbecile...ur time is up cos ur days are counting already.
Posted: at 23-03-2012 12:21 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- egherne at 23-03-2012 12:35 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 23-03-2012 12:17 AM
Oh yeah.........i lynch on scumbags and sluts like you. As a good citizen of Nigeria, why should i allow infested maggot like you to wander around freely when i can destroy ur sorry ass in one go? Now you really remind me what a low life is.  Listen u japanese untrained pig, there is no fcuking husband here for you or your kind. Swallow your shameless pride and run to ur disgusting village to marry your ex boyfriend. That's the only hope you have if you ever wanna bear "mrs". Moron.
Wait there bitch,did I just read this from u? "Good citizen of nigeria" wow,u are nothing but a wasted child,u have succeeded in being a nuisance to ur household,ur community and nigeria as a whole,with most of ur phyuking comments that have read here,you deserved to be castrated like a dog that you are,shot on the arms and on the legs so that u become disabled after which you should be left to die gently and with ur dead body fed to the birds. Ma poppy is gonna find ur sick body palatable after I cook u in hot water and autoclave you so as not to get ma poppy infested. Ninnie-witty
Posted: at 23-03-2012 12:35 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- open_reality at 23-03-2012 12:36 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 23-03-2012 12:21 AM
She-goat daughter of a beserk woman,u could go on top of a live pole and dance disco for all I care,whooa,is that ur fcuking mission here,to seek husband? Sweet pete,u look like u gonna die soon so why waste ur time seekin a man again,u so much look like my puppy's pooh,asian dog with boobs sweeping the floor..for ur information moronic imbecile...ur time is up cos ur days are counting already.

hahahahahahaha sounding like a proper old woman. Now i'm getting all emotionally just thinking of your sorry life. OPEN_REALITY ain't dying no time soon. The old shall die, while the young shall flex. Go and make amends with ur ex "pete" and confess your sins to him. A begger has no choice so do the right thing and save your family some embarrasment. My time has only just begun so store that fact in ur dead brain. Love or hate me, i'd rather be a monkey than be like you. Your family history alone speakes for itself. I'm sure you're high on drugs that's why you've got the guts to spit out  trash from your mouth. Stupid mbgeke feeling funky Grin Grin Grin Grin Now run to the bush....

Posted: at 23-03-2012 12:36 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- egherne at 23-03-2012 12:44 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 23-03-2012 12:36 AM
hahahahahahaha sounding like a proper old woman. Now i'm getting all emotionally just thinking of your sorry life. OPEN_REALITY ain't dying no time soon. The old shall die, while the young shall flex. Go and make amends with ur ex "pete" and confess your sins to him. A begger has no choice so do the right thing and save your family some embarrasment. My time has only just begun so store that fact in ur dead brain. Love or hate me, i'd rather be a monkey than be like you. Your family history alone speakes for itself. I'm sure you're high on drugs that's why you've got the guts to spit out  trash from your mouth. Stupid mbgeke feeling funky Grin Grin Grin Grin Now run to the bush....
Jeez,simple construction of english is what gave u so much headache...dummy,are u afraid of me? Why are ur fingers shaking like and addicted smoker,did u rather type with ur anus instead of ur fingers,you wish u got a family but I see from the frustration coming outta ur body that u are an abandoned child that had no care,u were left in the bin where you were picked up by members of less privileged child association of ur god-forsaken village..speak the right english I understand and stop using ur local dry dialect here. And u case u need an interpreter I would def get u one. Bloody opportunist also likes good life...moron
Posted: at 23-03-2012 12:44 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- open_reality at 23-03-2012 12:45 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 23-03-2012 12:35 AM
Wait there bitch,did I just read this from u? "Good citizen of nigeria" wow,u are nothing but a wasted child,u have succeeded in being a nuisance to ur household,ur community and nigeria as a whole,with most of ur fcuking comments that have read here,you deserved to be castrated like a dog that you are,shot on the arms and on the legs so that u become disabled after which you should be left to die gently and with ur dead body fed to the birds. Ma poppy is gonna find ur sick body palatable after I cook u in hot water and autoclave you so as not to get ma poppy infested. Ninnie-witty


Bravo!!! Just when i was about to ask you how you lost your dad, you post this wonderful details. WOW!! what more can open_reality say? i can feel your pain girlfriend and i know how deep it hurts. Everything just seem to be  falling apart for you and your family. Cry Cry Cry Cry Hey listen, get your act together and hit the street. Who knows? you might be lucky today to hook up with a ritualist. Even if you die in the process, i guess everyone would appreciate the fact that you tried you best to make a living and support your family. But please be careful and don't forget the "no condom, no show " rule. I'm sure you don't wanna die like your elder sis. Be warned babes.............now head to the street. BEST OF LUCK.

Posted: at 23-03-2012 12:45 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- egherne at 23-03-2012 12:56 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 23-03-2012 12:45 AM

Bravo!!! Just when i was about to ask you how you lost your dad, you post this wonderful details. WOW!! what more can open_reality say? i can feel your pain girlfriend and i know how deep it hurts. Everything just seem to be  falling apart for you and your family. Cry Cry Cry Cry Hey listen, get your act together and hit the street. Who knows? you might be lucky today to hook up with a ritualist. Even if you die in the process, i guess everyone would appreciate the fact that you tried you best to make a living and support your family. But please be careful and don't forget the "no condom, no show " rule. I'm sure you don't wanna die like your elder sis. Be warned babes.............now head to the street. BEST OF LUCK.
Numbskull,u mean u need me to announce to the entire world that ur sis died of AIDS,it was such a terrible experience,its just unfortunate that you are threading her path and you may end up like her soon, stop being frustrated bitch,imma calm ur hot blood down with ma silly replies,if u got problem with ur man,I advise u go settle it instead of coming here to pick on people unnecessarily. This is the 8th time u gonna abort for that bastard isn't it obvious to u that he isn't gonna marry u? Ma dear,go and get a phyuking life and stop crying for me,I aint phyuking u neither is ma dog doing it so I aint responsible for ur predicaments...mofo
Posted: at 23-03-2012 12:56 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- open_reality at 23-03-2012 12:57 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 23-03-2012 12:44 AM
Jeez,simple construction of english is what gave u so much headache...dummy,are u afraid of me? Why are ur fingers shaking like and addicted smoker,did u rather type with ur anus instead of ur fingers,you wish u got a family but I see from the frustration coming outta ur body that u are an abandoned child that had no care,u were left in the bin where you were picked up by members of less privileged child association of ur god-forsaken village..speak the right english I understand and stop using ur local dry dialect here. And u case u need an interpreter I would def get u one. Bloody opportunist also likes good life...moron

This is gradually turning into madness. Grin Grin Grin Grin have you lost your words? i can bring it down to your level (correct broken english) if you want. I really don't mind playing you both ways. Silly thing, learn to cope with the modern day world ok? Gone are the days when you and alhaji tanko roamed around the streets of zamfara begging for alms. Ohh..... i remember those horrible days of yours. Thanks to the wonderful charity organization that defined your life and gave you a reason to live again. You should remain humble and don't be so rude. It's not too late for the devil to strike you again and bring more misery into your life. Learn from your past experience and watch your tongue Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 23-03-2012 12:57 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 23-03-2012 01:09 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 23-03-2012 12:56 AM
Numbskull,u mean u need me to announce to the entire world that ur sis died of AIDS,it was such a terrible experience,its just unfortunate that you are threading her path and you may end up like her soon, stop being frustrated bitch,imma calm ur hot blood down with ma silly replies,if u got problem with ur man,I advise u go settle it instead of coming here to pick on people unnecessarily. This is the 8th time u gonna abort for that bastard isn't it obvious to u that he isn't gonna marry u? Ma dear,go and get a fcuking life and stop crying for me,I aint fcuking u neither is ma dog doing it so I aint responsible for ur predicaments...mofo

Why wash your dirty linen in public when you can save yourself this embarrasment?  Grin Grin Grin Grin I'm only advising you to go back to the village  and beg "pete" to forgive you. Seriously, that's the only hope you have if you ever wanna get married. I dare anyone to openly declare that he/she isn't aware that your sis died of AID.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :DNo one!! Like a crystal ball, it's clear for everyone to see how dirty and stinking you look. The frustration of your life have attracted the mothers and fathers of wrinkles to feast on your face. Seriously bitch you look like something someone dropped in a bin. Make out time to take care of yourself as a woman cos it really helps. That reminds me, pls learn to shave your armpit with a decent shaving stick instead of that knief you're using. You really look disgusting in your pix with all that blood dripping from hand. ewwwwwwwwww you make me sick.

Posted: at 23-03-2012 01:09 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 23-03-2012 01:12 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 23-03-2012 12:56 AM
Numbskull,u mean u need me to announce to the entire world that ur sis died of AIDS,it was such a terrible experience,its just unfortunate that you are threading her path and you may end up like her soon, stop being frustrated bitch,imma calm ur hot blood down with ma silly replies,if u got problem with ur man,I advise u go settle it instead of coming here to pick on people unnecessarily. This is the 8th time u gonna abort for that bastard isn't it obvious to u that he isn't gonna marry u? Ma dear,go and get a fcuking life and stop crying for me,I aint fcuking u neither is ma dog doing it so I aint responsible for ur predicaments...mofo

Why wash your dirty linen in public when you can save yourself this embarrasment?  Grin Grin Grin Grin I'm only advising you to go back to the village  and beg "pete" to forgive you. Seriously, that's the only hope you have if you ever wanna get married. I dare anyone to openly declare that he/she isn't aware that your sis died of AID.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :DNo one!! Like a crystal ball, it's clear for everyone to see how dirty and stinking you look. The frustration of your life have attracted the mothers and fathers of wrinkles to feast on your face. Seriously bitch you look like something someone dropped in a bin. Make out time to take care of yourself as a woman cos it really helps. That reminds me, pls learn to shave your armpit with a decent shaving stick instead of that knief you're using. You really look disgusting in your pix with all that blood dripping from your hand. ewwwwwwwwww you make me sick. (someone pls pass me the sick bag)

Posted: at 23-03-2012 01:12 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- egherne at 23-03-2012 01:16 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 23-03-2012 12:57 AM
This is gradually turning into madness. Grin Grin Grin Grin have you lost your words? i can bring it down to your level (correct broken english) if you want. I really don't mind playing you both ways. Silly thing, learn to cope with the modern day world ok? Gone are the days when you and alhaji tanko roamed around the streets of zamfara begging for alms. Ohh..... i remember those horrible days of yours. Thanks to the wonderful charity organization that defined your life and gave you a reason to live again. You should remain humble and don't be so rude. It's not too late for the devil to strike you again and bring more misery into your life. Learn from your past experience and watch your tongue Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hahahahaha, so one of the old hausa fools phyuking ur dirty ass is alhaji tanko in zamfara,of all places to choose bitch why that shariah town,when u are caught bitch,u die in no time,as u must have known that fornication is prohibited in such lands,I advise u move to the south where u could phyuk mazi okoye without gettin whipped by the authorities.
U know what bitch,u are just a slubberdegullion,it took ma poppy few seconds to sniff around u and it discovered that u are that dirty,I don't tolerate dirty mofo bitch,u would do ur self good by wrapping ursef in a sack and jump into the river to make a kerplunk!, am picking the normal human beings that could roll with me,you chose to follow ma poppies instead,what a waste of brain and talent.
Posted: at 23-03-2012 01:16 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- egherne at 23-03-2012 01:30 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 23-03-2012 01:12 AM
Why wash your dirty linen in public when you can save yourself this embarrasment?  Grin Grin Grin Grin I'm only advising you to go back to the village  and beg "pete" to forgive you. Seriously, that's the only hope you have if you ever wanna get married. I dare anyone to openly declare that he/she isn't aware that your sis died of AID.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :DNo one!! Like a crystal ball, it's clear for everyone to see how dirty and stinking you look. The frustration of your life have attracted the mothers and fathers of wrinkles to feast on your face. Seriously bitch you look like something someone dropped in a bin. Make out time to take care of yourself as a woman cos it really helps. That reminds me, pls learn to shave your armpit with a decent shaving stick instead of that knief you're using. You really look disgusting in your pix with all that blood dripping from your hand. ewwwwwwwwww you make me sick. (someone pls pass me the sick bag)
After reading from you, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest. Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental. Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you
worse advice.
You are as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.
You've got diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.
I wonder whether you'd still be an idiot if you'd had enough
oxygen at birth.
Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent.
Your job must be to spread ignorance.
Don't let your mind wander -- it's too little to be left out
alone.
Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you?
You should need a license to be that ugly.
Ever since I saw you in your family tree I've wanted to cut
it down.
Every one has the right to be ugly, but you abused the
privilege.
Grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your honeypot. Motherphyuking bitch
Posted: at 23-03-2012 01:30 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- arsenal123 at 23-03-2012 01:32 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
FATEEWASE IN EGHERNE'S PROFILE   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOI.....
Posted: at 23-03-2012 01:32 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 23-03-2012 01:34 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 23-03-2012 01:16 AM
Hahahahaha, so one of the old hausa fools fcuking ur dirty ass is alhaji tanko in zamfara,of all places to choose bitch why that shariah town,when u are caught bitch,u die in no time,as u must have known that fornication is prohibited in such lands,I advise u move to the south where u could fcuk mazi okoye without gettin whipped by the authorities.
U know what bitch,u are just a slubberdegullion,it took ma poppy few seconds to sniff around u and it discovered that u are that dirty,I don't tolerate dirty mofo bitch,u would do ur self good by wrapping ursef in a sack and jump into the river to make a kerplunk!, am picking the normal human beings that could roll with me,you chose to follow ma poppies instead,what a waste of brain and talent.

Sssssshhhhhhh...........there are peeps around ok? kindly wisper into my ear what you just said Huh? Huh? Huh? wow!!! So you operate from the north to the south? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is getting more interesting? Now spill the beans, did you actually sleep with my uncle (mazi okoye)Huh?Huh? Oh.......no........why did you have to do that? Seriously babes that wasn't worth it. Hope you played safe with him cos if anything should happen to him(HIV) his blood would be on your head. Thanks alot bitch for appreciating the fact that i've got brain and talent. But here's the bad news 4u, such cannot be said for you. You've got no brain not to even mention talent. What has a low life swine got to offer? Did i hear you say sniff? oops!! I thought i was dealing with a human being. Bingo, what kind of dog are you? Affenpinscher dog , Afgan hound dig , Akita dog,  Alaska Malamute dog , Miniature American Eskimon dog , Anatolian shepherd dog,.....etc. now tell me, what category do you fall under? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy You'll never cease to amaze me. Bell-end!!

Posted: at 23-03-2012 01:34 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 23-03-2012 01:35 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: arsenal123 on 23-03-2012 01:32 AM
FATEEWASE IN EGHERNE'S PROFILE   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOI.....

Thought as much  Grin Grin Grin Grin watch the drama unfold.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Posted: at 23-03-2012 01:35 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- egherne at 23-03-2012 01:43 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: arsenal123 on 23-03-2012 01:32 AM
FATEEWASE IN EGHERNE'S PROFILE   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOI.....
You would have been a better person if u kept quiet,this is strictly ladies..5o u have to support her as a male,aint u ashamed ur ur brain? Go and rest somewhere beast!
Posted: at 23-03-2012 01:43 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- open_reality at 23-03-2012 01:45 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 23-03-2012 01:30 AM
After reading from you, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest. Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental. Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you
worse advice.
You are as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.
You've got diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.
I wonder whether you'd still be an idiot if you'd had enough
oxygen at birth.
Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent.
Your job must be to spread ignorance.
Don't let your mind wander -- it's too little to be left out
alone.
Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you?
You should need a license to be that ugly.
Ever since I saw you in your family tree I've wanted to cut
it down.
Every one has the right to be ugly, but you abused the
privilege.
Grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your p**sy. Motherfcuking bitch

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha now here is the definition of ugly.
Tell me bitch, why did you allow kids to play with your face? do you call all that on your face "make-up"? hahahahahahahahahha Wonderful!  Seriously that's one hell of a joke. The devil owe your father a verbal and written letter of apology for giving him the wrong sperm to produce a pig instead of a human being.  Need i say more? nah............i'll let the public decide. Let the whole world see the combination of goat and pig to form a deformed human being. Surprise! surprise! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin


[attachment deleted by admin]

Posted: at 23-03-2012 01:45 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 47