WICKEDNESS! Ethnic clash averted as Hausa youths murdered a Yoruba man in Lagos (Page 35)

Date: 19-03-2012 7:23 pm (11 years ago) | Author: Akeem Jaffe Jaffa
1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 47
- verah at 22-03-2012 05:13 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Abdul000 on 22-03-2012 04:50 PM
TO FATEEWASE:
As-Salaamualaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh

I've tried adding you to my friends list but you are yet to accept my friend request else i would have inboxed you. Pls kindly stop the use of foul language on sites like this. As a muslim, i know you are far better than what you are potraying yourself to be here. Do not let words drag you into nasty conversation with people you don't know and may never meet in life. There are thousands of readers (male and female) who read every news and comments posted here and yet chose not to respond. It is not because we are silly or not intelligent enough. We chose to ignore people's comment and post because we cannot allow our dignity to be dragged into the dust because of other people. You, I, and every other muslim worldwide knows the truth about Islam and we know ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION. Why do you have to prove to anything to anyone? Leave them all alone and show them how modest and intelligent Islam has taught us to live. Prophet muhammad(pbuh) went through worst in his life time. Words of people with little or no knowledge about islam should not drag your dignity to the dust. Henceforth, i urge you to refrain from every abusive argument and turn a blind eye to their comments. May Allah Guide us all to Truth and keep us on the straight path, and improve our affairs and purify us for the hereafter, Aameen.

did u jus say peaceful religion? oo allah why did u create another fool who cant even defend himself...... my dear u hav sucessfully wasted ur time in writing this rubbish nd nonsense u posted here.... of cos ur rapist mohammed as to go tru worst cos he was violent wicked stupid foolish ignoramus rapist nonentity imbecile mumu ode madman bloodsucker etc so tell me wat good yin want to happen in is lifetime if nt worst things?......... stupid attention seeker we all knw u r a newbie  go nd find somtin more meaninful to do

Posted: at 22-03-2012 05:13 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 22-03-2012 05:18 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Abdul000 on 22-03-2012 04:50 PM
TO FATEEWASE:
As-Salaamualaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh

I've tried adding you to my friends list but you are yet to accept my friend request else i would have inboxed you. Pls kindly stop the use of foul language on sites like this. As a muslim, i know you are far better than what you are potraying yourself to be here. Do not let words drag you into nasty conversation with people you don't know and may never meet in life. There are thousands of readers (male and female) who read every news and comments posted here and yet chose not to respond. It is not because we are silly or not intelligent enough. We chose to ignore people's comment and post because we cannot allow our dignity to be dragged into the dust because of other people. You, I, and every other muslim worldwide knows the truth about Islam and we know ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION. Why do you have to prove to anything to anyone? Leave them all alone and show them how modest and intelligent Islam has taught us to live. Prophet muhammad(pbuh) went through worst in his life time. Words of people with little or no knowledge about islam should not drag your dignity to the dust. Henceforth, i urge you to refrain from every abusive argument and turn a blind eye to their comments. May Allah Guide us all to Truth and keep us on the straight path, and improve our affairs and purify us for the hereafter, Aameen.

yu made me my ass out  Grin Grin Grin Grin what did yu expect frm a low-life street hoe lik fatee? isn't it obvious that shes acting lik her stupid creator muhammed.......if islam is a regligion of peace then the world is a disc Roll Eyes

Posted: at 22-03-2012 05:18 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 22-03-2012 05:23 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 22-03-2012 12:11 AM
Hahahahaha,chickenbrain black fool,prostitutes dey go school? No be oga wetin u chop remain u be? Answer me o...
Ofcourse chickenbrain lik yu dont go to sch rather ur busy phyuking all the dogs around ur area ..........hoe ur drunk yu filthy kuffar! Allah is against yu n' hellfire will be ur eternal reward!!Alhamdullilah! Cool Cool

Posted: at 22-03-2012 05:23 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- open_reality at 22-03-2012 05:27 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: verah on 22-03-2012 05:13 PM
did u jus say peaceful religion? oo allah why did u create another fool who cant even defend himself...... my dear u hav sucessfully wasted ur time in writing this rubbish nd nonsense u posted here.... of cos ur rapist mohammed as to go tru worst cos he was violent wicked stupid foolish ignoramus rapist nonentity imbecile mumu ode madman bloodsucker etc so tell me wat good yin want to happen in is lifetime if nt worst things?......... stupid attention seeker we all knw u r a newbie  go nd find somtin more meaninful to do

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha don't mind the idiot. Islam is a religion of peace my foot. Who know weda na fateewase boyfriend sef? Na fateewase this mumu abdul dey call decent? girl wey dey open her mouth dey dirty  talk?Grin Grin Grin Grin that is why i have always made it clear that they are all hypocrites. She go hide under one useless wrapper dey form good girl, but she sabi yan ghetto language. Who this monkeys  think sey dem dey fool? Like i've always said, A PEACE MAKER IS A PEACE MAKER and NOTHING can change that. A TROUBLE MAKER IS A TROUBLE MAKER AND NOTHING can change that. I have declared myself a trouble maker against all muslims. Weda dem find my trouble or not, dem no go drink water keep cup for this place. Open_reality don talk am.

Posted: at 22-03-2012 05:27 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 22-03-2012 05:29 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kebella on 22-03-2012 05:18 PM
yu made me my ass out  Grin Grin Grin Grin what did yu expect frm a low-life street hoe lik fatee? isn't it obvious that shes acting lik her stupid creator muhammed.......if islam is a regligion of peace then the world is a disc Roll Eyes

hahahahahahahahahaha 100% correct. She is behaving like prophet muhammed instructed her.  Religion of peace my foot. Winchy winchy like fateewase Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 22-03-2012 05:29 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 22-03-2012 05:33 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: jeromchis on 22-03-2012 04:41 PM

Boko Haram How Far ?

hahahahahahahahhahah

Posted: at 22-03-2012 05:33 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 22-03-2012 05:39 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: jeromchis on 22-03-2012 05:06 PM


"We are certain we will dismantle this government and establish Islamic government in Nigeria," Abu Qaqa and Abdul000 said. "There is no doubt in our minds we will emerge victorious. We are calling on all Muslims in this part of the world to accept the clarion call and fight for the restoration of the Caliphate." your dignity is already in the dust !!!

Islam is bullshit n' will never conquer d world........so stop ur noisy phantasies n' get a life yu stupid Mohammeds or xtians will wipe out Islam.............if i had my way...... i wud already ve started getting rid of yu muslim dogs............ i am not..... i repeat..... NOT afraid of dirt farmer sand niggers/gatemen/shoe makers/suya seller/ boko haram idiots............. as soon as i see more of yu in my neighborhood than I think should be there........ yu brainwashed fools better get out ur stinking prayer mat n' kiss ur brown ass goodbye Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Posted: at 22-03-2012 05:39 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ajanni at 22-03-2012 09:30 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: FinlandGuy on 21-03-2012 03:53 PM

ahhahhahahahahahahhaa i dey laugh laugh,some people don turn to meat pie.hahahahaha na ajanni go chop that one with im babe fatewasee


see the idiot
Posted: at 22-03-2012 09:30 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- kebella at 22-03-2012 09:34 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 22-03-2012 05:29 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha 100% correct. She is behaving like prophet muhammed instructed her.  Religion of peace my foot. Winchy winchy like fateewase Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
omo kekere ni  Shocked  Shocked Shocked sex-starving slave Grin Grin

Posted: at 22-03-2012 09:34 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ajanni at 22-03-2012 09:42 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Abdul000 on 22-03-2012 04:50 PM
TO FATEEWASE:
As-Salaamualaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh

I've tried adding you to my friends list but you are yet to accept my friend request else i would have inboxed you. Pls kindly stop the use of foul language on sites like this. As a muslim, i know you are far better than what you are potraying yourself to be here. Do not let words drag you into nasty conversation with people you don't know and may never meet in life. There are thousands of readers (male and female) who read every news and comments posted here and yet chose not to respond. It is not because we are silly or not intelligent enough. We chose to ignore people's comment and post because we cannot allow our dignity to be dragged into the dust because of other people. You, I, and every other muslim worldwide knows the truth about Islam and we know ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION. Why do you have to prove to anything to anyone? Leave them all alone and show them how modest and intelligent Islam has taught us to live. Prophet muhammad(pbuh) went through worst in his life time. Words of people with little or no knowledge about islam should not drag your dignity to the dust. Henceforth, i urge you to refrain from every abusive argument and turn a blind eye to their comments. May Allah Guide us all to Truth and keep us on the straight path, and improve our affairs and purify us for the hereafter, Aameen.


good ideal
Posted: at 22-03-2012 09:42 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- egherne at 22-03-2012 09:45 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Seems there are more gorrillas than humans on this post...jeez.
Posted: at 22-03-2012 09:45 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- open_reality at 22-03-2012 09:48 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 22-03-2012 09:45 PM
Seems there are more gorrillas than humans on this post...jeez.

Isn't that rude? what makes you different? Just asking babes

Posted: at 22-03-2012 09:48 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- egherne at 22-03-2012 09:53 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 22-03-2012 09:48 PM
Isn't that rude? what makes you different? Just asking babes
Naa,it isn't rude maami,its just an observation,human beings comment sensibly and not with sentiments. I only took time to read over and pete,this suck. I think y'al should get a life.
Posted: at 22-03-2012 09:53 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- open_reality at 22-03-2012 10:06 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 22-03-2012 09:53 PM
Naa,it isn't rude maami,its just an observation,human beings comment sensibly and not with sentiments. I only took time to read over and pete,this suck. I think y'al should get a life.

When you say "y'al" that includes me innit?  Naa.....i think you should grow a pair and stop getting worked up over noting. There's nothing here to stress about ok? click ignore Smiley Smiley

Posted: at 22-03-2012 10:06 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 22-03-2012 10:14 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 22-03-2012 09:45 PM
Seems there are more gorrillas than humans on this post...jeez.
what an irish ape Grin Grin Grin kip on following our comments yu frustrated bitch -----------yu need a life more than anyone here silly

Posted: at 22-03-2012 10:14 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- egherne at 22-03-2012 10:48 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kebella on 22-03-2012 10:14 PM
what an irish ape Grin Grin Grin kip on following our comments yu frustrated bitch -----------yu need a life more than anyone here silly
Wtf,which planet are you from? Mars I guess or land of the alliens....who is following ur comments,you got outrightly majority of the comments here and its only a blind man that wouldn't see all the craps that you wrote here,damn u bitch am supposed to call u a woman but naaa,u look and write like an ex-convict,sweet pete are you sick or something?
I just made an observation,do u phyuking own this site or can't  any other person make a comment all cos u ninnie-witty is here. Go phyuk urself bitch.
Posted: at 22-03-2012 10:48 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- open_reality at 22-03-2012 11:06 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 22-03-2012 10:48 PM
Wtf,which planet are you from? Mars I guess or land of the alliens....who is following ur comments,you got outrightly majority of the comments here and its only a blind man that wouldn't see all the craps that you wrote here,damn u bitch am supposed to call u a woman but naaa,u look and write like an ex-convict,sweet pete are you sick or something?
I just made an observation,do u fcuking own this site or can't  any other person make a comment all cos u ninnie-witty is here. Go fcuk urself bitch.

Miss did you sign in here to be rude? The comments we posted here got absolutely nothing to do with you ok? i've tried talking to you to hit the ignore button but u certainly ain't listening. Don't get yourself involved into something you'll find difficult to run out. Roll the dice............. your call.

Posted: at 22-03-2012 11:06 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- egherne at 22-03-2012 11:15 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 22-03-2012 11:06 PM
Miss did you sign in here to be rude? The comments we posted here got absolutely nothing to do with you ok? i've tried talking to you to hit the ignore button but u certainly ain't listening. Don't get yourself involved into something you'll find difficult to run out. Roll the dice............. your call.
Maami,unless the profile kabella and open_reality are the same person if not,I directed my comment to kebella and I haven't seen in anyways how it concerns open_reality. You ought to wait for me to direct a comment specifically to you before poke-nosing into the affair,unless if u wanna tell me that u are a trouble lover as I presumed from ur previous comments.
I only wrote what I wrote to make u know that,there are some comments debasing and not too good for the eyes and shouldn't even come outta a normal human being,I haven't attacked u and so please calm ur temper..though a guilty conscience always runs even when nothing is chasing her.
Posted: at 22-03-2012 11:15 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- open_reality at 22-03-2012 11:26 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: egherne on 22-03-2012 11:15 PM
Maami,unless the profile kabella and open_reality are the same person if not,I directed my comment to kebella and I haven't seen in anyways how it concerns open_reality. You ought to wait for me to direct a comment specifically to you before poke-nosing into the affair,unless if u wanna tell me that u are a trouble lover as I presumed from ur previous comments.
I only wrote what I wrote to make u know that,there are some comments debasing and not too good for the eyes and shouldn't even come outta a normal human being,I haven't attacked u and so please calm ur temper..though a guilty conscience always runs even when nothing is chasing her.

Miss "knw it all", i had to step in cos the issue involved me ok? Kb, i, verah and co got involved into this together against some idiots. I really don't see any reason why you wanna get involved except you want people to notice you for the wrong reasons.  You need to rephrase your statement cos you're the one clearly poke-nosing into our business. Lemme make it clear to you, i will not stand back and watch u insult any of my mates here especially on this post. Stay out of our business and enjoy ur time here on naijapals. Get involved in our business and be ready to face us in EVERY SINGLE POST on this site. I'm just calling you to order.

Posted: at 22-03-2012 11:26 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- egherne at 22-03-2012 11:42 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 22-03-2012 11:26 PM
Miss "knw it all", i had to step in cos the issue involved me ok? Kb, i, verah and co got involved into this together against some idiots. I really don't see any reason why you wanna get involved except you want people to notice you for the wrong reasons.  You need to rephrase your statement cos you're the one clearly poke-nosing into our business. Lemme make it clear to you, i will not stand back and watch u insult any of my mates here especially on this post. Stay out of our business and enjoy ur time here on naijapals. Get involved in our business and be ready to face us in EVERY SINGLE POST on this site. I'm just calling you to order.
Then I guess u have gone nuts to think u or any other bitch would give me order..,I saw something not too good and I have every phyuking right to make a comment,I aint no baby that u would scare with words..do u phyuking own the site or why do you wanna become a landlord over another person's property. Freedom of speech here bitch,I would rather advise you don't step on ma toes...who the phyuk do you think you are..queen of the bedbugs or what. phyuk off
Posted: at 22-03-2012 11:42 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 47

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. LOBATAN: Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of Marriage

  2. 'She Said I Wasn't Good Enough' -Rapper, Ikechukwu Spills More On Why His Marriage Crashed

  3. 'Arrest Cleric Who Threatened To Kill Wife Of President Tinubu' – Bashir Ahmad Tell Security

  4. Blessing CEO's Case Against Police IG And Late Bimbo's Sister Thrown Out by Court

  5. Karma Came Quickly - Georgina Onuoha Mocks Porsha Williams Over Crash Of Her Marriage

  6. Date Fixed For CJN to Swear in 11 Newly Appointed Supreme Court justices

  7. VIDEO: Lagos Residents Defy All Odds as They Scoop Engine Oil From a Broken Tanker


THIS WEEK
  1. Late Access Holdings Chairman, Wigwe Herbet's Family Wants RCCG To Stay Off His Burial

  2. American Singer, Jennifer Lopez Unveils Her Nigerian Name (Video)

  3. US Releases Photos of Helicopter Crash Scene That Claimed Lives of Wigwe, Others

  4. “Nigeria Don Scatter” – Online Uproar As Man Laments Over Lady’s Choice Of Outfit To A Bank

  5. Watch As Residents Reportedly Block Dangote’s Trailer And Loot It Empty

  6. It's Time for Me to Expose You – Actress Angela Okorie Calls Out Colleague, Zubby Michael

  7. Shehu Sani Reacts To The Viral Video Of Cleric Calling For Killing Of Tinubu’s Wife, Remi

  8. VIDEO: Pandemonium At Construction Site As Realtor Bitten By A Snake During Land Inspection

  9. Dani Alves' Ex-Wife, Joana Sanz Reacts To His Sentencing For Molestation

  10. Hardship: Eniola Badmus Replies IG User Who Said She Must Continue To Stand On The Mandate


TOP MEMBERS: