Real Madrid seal Clasico win (Page 2)

Date: 21-04-2012 9:20 pm (10 years ago) | Author: AYOOLA ADEBAYO
1 [2] 3
- helsinkinwata at 22-04-2012 08:35 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: geraldduruike on 22-04-2012 07:38 AM
Chelsea will forever sure trash barca forget about them being angry,Mourinho have lay a legacy in both club,Chelsea is still playing under the instruction of mourih despite his not there..Watch out and see..Goodluck Real the La liga trophy belong to you.Up Chelsea.


Blind chelsea fans! A club that has no history,how pathetic! Winning the champions league will always be your nightmare because you can't buy trophies with money.Go tell your mafia owner that.He can buy all the players in the world but he can't buy trophies.Barca=13 trophies in 3 years 6months,you can't beat that.21league titles,25 copa del rey titles,4champions league trophies,2club world cups,10 Spanish super cups,4 UEFA super cups,4 UEFA cup winners' cup and more.Could you list the trophies chelsea has won in 107 years since the mid-table club was founded?
Posted: at 22-04-2012 08:35 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- polo2006 at 22-04-2012 08:40 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: helsinkinwata on 22-04-2012 08:35 AM
Blind chelsea fans! A club that has no history,how pathetic! Winning the champions league will always be your nightmare because you can't buy trophies with money.Go tell your mafia owner that.He can buy all the players in the world but he can't buy trophies.Barca=13 trophies in 3 years 6months,you can't beat that.21league titles,25 copa del rey titles,4champions league trophies,2club world cups,10 Spanish super cups,4 UEFA super cups,4 UEFA cup winners' cup and more.Could you list the trophies chelsea has won in 107 years since the mid-table club was founded?

I am not a Chelsea fan.........I am a fan of Madrid and Jose Mourinho.........That's the man I like to see when he coaches a team.....So I have nothing to do with Chelsea........But if you find out that I have said anything which is offensive and rude to you then am sorry.....Was just making an opinion not making any hate speech or abuses......Sorry If I had abuse you......
Posted: at 22-04-2012 08:40 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- malvin2525 at 22-04-2012 09:29 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
nice one boys
Posted: at 22-04-2012 09:29 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Elikc at 22-04-2012 09:48 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
HALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MADRID, BARCELONA 2 DEY MAKE MOUTH
Posted: at 22-04-2012 09:48 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- vantheo at 22-04-2012 09:59 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
So they are human afterall! Lol. Chelsea's sure gonna eliminate them......well......if the referee isn't partial

Posted: at 22-04-2012 09:59 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- danny6 at 22-04-2012 10:30 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
I'm happy with the result because Mourinho has really worked hard to beat barca and finally he did it!!! Bravo Mr Mourinho.

But I don't believe Chelsea will knock barca out in Nou Camp, It's really time for barca to revenge, Sure!!
Posted: at 22-04-2012 10:30 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Senegal at 22-04-2012 10:55 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
For the first time
Posted: at 22-04-2012 10:55 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- aso4life1 at 22-04-2012 10:57 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Neglito on 21-04-2012 11:07 PM
Chelsea beware!!!!. Barca must be very angry now

Angry fire!  na we show Madrid the way to beat barca.  no be muscle dem muscle Puyol to score the first go?

Posted: at 22-04-2012 10:57 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- aso4life1 at 22-04-2012 11:05 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Neglito on 21-04-2012 11:07 PM
Chelsea beware!!!!. Barca must be very angry now

Angry fire!  na we show Madrid the way to beat barca.  no be muscle dem muscle Puyol to score the first go?

Posted: at 22-04-2012 11:05 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- fredie200 at 22-04-2012 11:10 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Ala!!ala MADRID-CR7 IS  is the best
Posted: at 22-04-2012 11:10 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- helsinkinwata at 22-04-2012 12:06 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: polo2006 on 22-04-2012 08:40 AM
I am not a Chelsea fan.........I am a fan of Madrid and Jose Mourinho.........That's the man I like to see when he coaches a team.....So I have nothing to do with Chelsea........But if you find out that I have said anything which is offensive and rude to you then am sorry.....Was just making an opinion not making any hate speech or abuses......Sorry If I had abuse you......

I am so sorry too if I did offend in any way.I was very pissed this morning at work with my colleagues.Most people don't see and appreciate the beautiful side of football that's why I get angry at times when they start calling players names.Congratulations on your victory and ur new status as the Spanish Champions! You did a little better than us,that's why you are worth champions.
Posted: at 22-04-2012 12:06 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- helsinkinwata at 22-04-2012 12:09 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ROYAlPRINCE77 on 22-04-2012 10:00 AM
I CAN'T JUST UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYBODY IS HAVING HATRED ON BARCELONA OR IS IT BECAUSE OF THEIR WINNING RACE AND BEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD...I'M NOT A BARCELONA FANS BUT I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE CLUB AND WISHING THEM BAD LOCK IN EVERY GAME THEY PLAY,I THINK TIME HAS COME WHEN YOU BARCELONA HATERS SHOULD COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE STILL THE BEST AND IF YOU DOUBT IT THEN BRING YOUR CLUB TO COME AND PLAY THEM AND WIN HOME AND AWAY.I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT CHELSEA FANS ARE THE ONE BEHIND ALL THIS RUBBISH COMMENT HERE AND YOU ALL WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW ON CAMP NOU VERY SOON,MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING LET IT BE ON YOUR MINDS.CHELSEA CAN PLAY ALL THEY CAN BUT THEY CAN NEVER TOUCH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CUP INSTEAD AT THE LAST MINUTE OF THE GAME SOMETHING STRANGE WILL HAPPEN TO THEM.ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN LAST NIGHT THAT'S A GAME FOR YOU EITHER YOU WIN OR YOU LOSS. RUBBISH........AM OFF HERE

Thank you bro! It's pure jealousy and some don't appreciate the beautiful game.I mean why won't anybody enjoy the way Barca plays? One victory and everybody's gone haywire as if they have never won anything before.It's preposterous! Long live FC BARACA!
Posted: at 22-04-2012 12:09 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Mobbysmartins at 22-04-2012 12:12 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
The 4 years jinx was broken yesterday at the same place it started
Posted: at 22-04-2012 12:12 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- nikemchima at 22-04-2012 12:30 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
lol..........I cum for Real Madrid. I want to phyuk all Maird players including cocah
Posted: at 22-04-2012 12:30 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- nikemchima at 22-04-2012 12:41 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Mobbysmartins on 22-04-2012 12:12 PM
The 4 years jinx was broken yesterday at the same place it started
.................phyuk your mama ass hole if you said Barcelona is the best club in the world ............. what happens to my Real Madrid ?
Posted: at 22-04-2012 12:41 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- nikemchima at 22-04-2012 12:47 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: nikemchima on 22-04-2012 12:41 PM
. lol good talk
Posted: at 22-04-2012 12:47 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- nikemchima at 22-04-2012 12:49 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: helsinkinwata on 22-04-2012 12:09 PM
Thank you bro! It's pure jealousy and some don't appreciate the beautiful game.I mean why won't anybody enjoy the way Barca plays? One victory and everybody's gone haywire as if they have never won anything before.It's preposterous! Long live FC BARACA!
..................fcuk your mama ass hole if you said Barcelona is the best club in the world ............. what happens to my Real Madrid ?
Posted: at 22-04-2012 12:49 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- umuyo101 at 22-04-2012 01:39 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
congratulations real madrid.
Posted: at 22-04-2012 01:39 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tony4chuks at 22-04-2012 02:01 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
The downfall of a man starts a day.....Barca sorry
Posted: at 22-04-2012 02:01 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- onlyGodknows at 22-04-2012 02:05 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Am more interested in the great Enyimba, Rangers, Shooting stars etc. Whoever plays better whether Real or Fake, make im win.[/b][/font][/size]
Posted: at 22-04-2012 02:05 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 [2] 3