[photos] Made in Nigeria Bullet-Proof -GEJ Commissions Bullet-proof Vest Factory

Published 7 years ago by: Charles colins
[1] 2 3 4 ... 7
at 09:54 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)

(2444 | Gistmaniac) (m)

The president of the 14th Failed country in the world, President Goodluck Jonathan seems to have found a solution to the bad state of his country, Nigeria. Today in Kaduna, he commissioned a bullet-proof vest production factory and armoured car at the Defence Industry Corporation of Nigeria (DICON).

The factory is set to be producing bullet-proof, armoured cars, and other textile wares for Nigerian Armed Forces and other agencies.



CLICK HERE TO VIEW PHOTOS OF THE MADE IN NIGERIA TEXTILE WARES

Problem with this article? Please contact us


franklinus1 at 10:04 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(224 | Upcoming) (m)

that is very good Mr President well done boy.
Reply
Solidstonez at 10:07 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(37019 | Addicted Hero) (f)

WOW

Reply
2ndgoal at 10:20 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(421 | Upcoming) (m)

YES, MY SYMBOLIC PRESIDENT YOU DID WELL,BECAUSE ADK SECURITY WILL NEED IT TOO, TO HELP GOVERNMENT TO FIGHT THE DEVIL AGENTS CALLED BOKO HARAM.
Reply
dralive at 10:24 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(78 | Newbie) (m)

That's nice mr president.... No solution is late in a case of Nigeria
Reply
papaprince at 10:29 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(329 | Upcoming) (m)

whoa Another source of Boko Haram weapon of mass destruction. When a state is boiling and burning add more fuel to it that's the Nigeria way. When the North wants to destroy Nigeria give them more ammunition to do it. Defense academy North, Refinery North even when the north cannot boast of a drop of oil. NSA North, CBN North, EFCC North, Supreme court CJN North, IG North, Still the North wants to set Nigeria ablaze because they do not have the presidency which in practice they have because of our spineless President. Do not get me wrong ordinarily this is a good project that will create jobs for the nation and save our foreign reserve but citing such projects in the North is like rewarding bad behavior and secondly it will only take the complicity of the management for the weapons produced their to be used by the Northern political elite against our glorious father land.
Reply
chicco77 at 10:34 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(22129 | Addicted Hero) (f)

 Undecided
Reply
sonjohn994 at 10:46 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(1789 | Gistmaniac) (m)

I m sure they will Only tell the Company to Manufacture weapon for Boko Haram ................Because they Work Hand in Hand with Government ..... Roll Eyes
Reply
chiamanda360 at 10:55 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(217 | Upcoming) (f)

boko haram will soon take over d factory if dia is any self
Reply
zoe61 at 11:08 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(15197 | Hero) (f)

Lol  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Reply
Ifemylove at 11:12 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(4622 | Gistmaniac) (f)

is this another way of stopping the Boko Haram from bombing, or to protect the innocent Christians? by the way, are they giving them out for free, or the poor and hungry people are to buy them? just curious  
Reply
cornelus at 11:17 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(436 | Upcoming) (m)

IN PREPERATIONZ FOR 2015,, ME AM ALMOST READY TO .............................  Angry Sad Angry Sad
Reply
Hermes96 at 11:31 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(49 | Newbie) (m)

Quote from: papaprince on 10:29 PM,  2/07/2012
whoa Another source of Boko Haram weapon of mass destruction. When a state is boiling and burning add more fuel to it that's the Nigeria way. When the North wants to destroy Nigeria give them more ammunition to do it. Defense academy North, Refinery North even when the north cannot boast of a drop of oil. NSA North, CBN North, EFCC North, Supreme court CJN North, IG North, Still the North wants to set Nigeria ablaze because they do not have the presidency which in practice they have because of our spineless President. Do not get me wrong ordinarily this is a good project that will create jobs for the nation and save our foreign reserve but citing such projects in the North is like rewarding bad behavior and secondly it will only take the complicity of the management for the weapons produced their to be used by the Northern political elite against our glorious father land.
Sooner or later you will run out of red ink.
Reply
Hermes96 at 11:32 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(49 | Newbie) (m)

Boko mistakenly grab any of those items that will be end of Nigeria.
Reply
Hermes96 at 11:34 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(49 | Newbie) (m)

Quote from: Ifemylove on 11:12 PM,  2/07/2012
is this another way of stopping the Boko Haram from bombing, or to protect the innocent Christians? by the way, are they giving them out for free, or the poor and hungry people are to buy them? just curious  
What are you going to do with bullet proof and military car?
Reply
Hermes96 at 11:35 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(49 | Newbie) (m)

Quote from: chiamanda360 on 10:55 PM,  2/07/2012
boko haram will soon take over d factory if dia is any self
I just love the last words "if there is any" lol
Reply
ILOVEIT at 11:39 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(12630 | Hero) (m)

north,north and north.everything goes to....

Reply
dlimelite at 11:59 PM, 2/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(13810 | Hero) (f)

Good idea, but Boko haram will soon bomb the factory when they spot it.
Reply
henman4u2002 at 12:17 AM, 3/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(91 | Newbie) (m)

Good one Mr. President but we just have to make sure it does not finally land in the wrong hands before the Boko Haram will also start using it against the Government troops lol
Reply
Larrykingomoj at 12:26 AM, 3/07/2012 (7 years ago)
(1690 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Good for him
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 7

LATEST COMMENTS