Mystery Fire Disfigures Woman 11 Days Before Wedding (Page 2)

Date: 28-07-2012 7:32 am (10 years ago) | Author: Abu Rachael
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
- chicco77 at 28-07-2012 01:47 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
may GOD bless the husband,and provide money for the sourgrey in JESUS NAME.
Posted: at 28-07-2012 01:47 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ukbad at 28-07-2012 01:48 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
He is a real IGBO-MAN, we love yee women but ladies loves money.my 6sta our God is able.
Posted: at 28-07-2012 01:48 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- aishatua1 at 28-07-2012 01:51 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
//www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,122995.0.html
Posted: at 28-07-2012 01:51 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Solidstonez at 28-07-2012 01:52 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Posted: at 28-07-2012 01:52 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 28-07-2012 01:52 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
LORD HAVE MERCY

Posted: at 28-07-2012 01:52 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 28-07-2012 01:57 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: aso4life1 on 28-07-2012 07:54 AM
That man is a wonderful Husband, he still marry her like that? its rare and a very encouraging example. That is true love, this kind of man can die for his wife without thinking twice.
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN

Posted: at 28-07-2012 01:57 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 28-07-2012 01:58 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: philoovia on 28-07-2012 12:48 PM
THIS IS A MESSAGE TO THOSE WHO BELIF LOVE DOESN'T EXIST. I TINK I CAN DO DAT TOO
THAT GOOD

Posted: at 28-07-2012 01:58 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- interpo777 at 28-07-2012 02:08 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
WHAT A MYSTERY FIRE.........HOW DARE A FIRE CATCHED SOMEONE WITHOUT THE KEG OF KEROSENE OR MAY I SAY PETROL?
         GOD WILL SEE HER SURGERY THROUGH....GUUD HUSBAND THOUGH
Posted: at 28-07-2012 02:08 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- BendelArmedRobb at 28-07-2012 03:10 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
god forbid  Shocked Shocked Shocked all dis idiots jobless small small boyz wen dey 4 hia i beg una mama dey call una 4 house oo, make una go do some home cleaning ..i know some of dem name ....TOMYONBORN BIG FOOL small boy go house go help ur sisters 4 Kitchen     AllahIsGr8Alays u too small to dey dis forum go house go help ur sisters 4 Kitchen...    Ceaser7 make u sef go back house go do some cleaning wit ur sisters     jennyosa  dis one sef come join dem computer miss ROAD go enter ur hand fool ......emnoeasy go sleep 4 house,if dis one get family sef na only god know ..........Naija una too much!!! coffee wey I dey drink for hia comot for my nose as I read this una comment.
Posted: at 28-07-2012 03:10 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- toibeli at 28-07-2012 03:16 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Don't underestimate the power of true love.
Posted: at 28-07-2012 03:16 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- proly at 28-07-2012 03:35 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
the man is nice
Posted: at 28-07-2012 03:35 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- solo153 at 28-07-2012 03:45 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Good
Posted: at 28-07-2012 03:45 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- dlimelite at 28-07-2012 04:08 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: aso4life1 on 28-07-2012 07:54 AM
That man is a wonderful Husband, he still marry her like that? its rare and a very encouraging example. That is true love, this kind of man can die for his wife without thinking twice.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Posted: at 28-07-2012 04:08 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dlimelite at 28-07-2012 04:13 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: lanudja on 28-07-2012 12:42 PM
God wil help u at d point of ur need in JESUS name Amen
AMEN
Posted: at 28-07-2012 04:13 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ajanni at 28-07-2012 04:24 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
I wish her a quick recovery oooo, maybe the work of N R C ppl there
Posted: at 28-07-2012 04:24 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- zoe61 at 28-07-2012 04:37 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 28-07-2012 04:37 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- aliaaz at 28-07-2012 04:57 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
ehya

Posted: at 28-07-2012 04:57 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- aso4life1 at 28-07-2012 05:01 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 28-07-2012 04:24 PM
I wish her a quick recovery oooo, maybe the work of N R C ppl there
How do you know, I think I am suspecting you...I saw you in my dream that you are part of the NRC...na you dey share meat in the meeting for them...say the truth,make you no lie ooo

Posted: at 28-07-2012 05:01 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- aso4life1 at 28-07-2012 05:04 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: BendelArmedRobb on 28-07-2012 03:10 PM
god forbid  Shocked Shocked Shocked all dis idiots jobless small small boyz wen dey 4 hia i beg una mama dey call una 4 house oo, make una go do some home cleaning ..i know some of dem name ....TOMYONBORN BIG FOOL small boy go house go help ur sisters 4 Kitchen     AllahIsGr8Alays u too small to dey dis forum go house go help ur sisters 4 Kitchen...    Ceaser7 make u sef go back house go do some cleaning wit ur sisters     jennyosa  dis one sef come join dem computer miss ROAD go enter ur hand fool ......emnoeasy go sleep 4 house,if dis one get family sef na only god know ..........Naija una too much!!! coffee wey I dey drink for hia comot for my nose as I read this una comment.
SO BENDEL INSURANCE CAN VEX? BIKO, DAKUN MABI NU... God save you say my AMALA with Gbegiri and Ewedu don finish.
Come make you send money into that account ooo, make we help this our beautiful sister ooo.

Posted: at 28-07-2012 05:04 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- EMMYBOSS at 28-07-2012 05:31 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
I THINK, HE IS NOT JUST A MAN.  HE IS A HUSBAND.
Posted: at 28-07-2012 05:31 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8