Armed Robber In A Gun Battle With police Shot Down This Morning - 2/10/2012

Published 6 years ago by: uduak Sophia Monday
[1] 2 3 4
at 10:16 AM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)

(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

It is always a day for d owner and its just a tough day along bank anthony way, Lagos,armed robber in a gun battle with a police shot down this morning .


Problem with this article? Please contact us



dembal at 10:30 AM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(287 | Upcoming) (f)

Cheii see a generation wasted for nothing this early morning.May we not meet evil in this month of October in Jesus name amen. Every one that has come to reap where he/she did not sow must be gunned down and destroy in the mighty name of Jesus amen.
Reply
solly22 at 10:41 AM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(114 | Upcoming) (f)

Quote from: dembal on 10:30 AM,  2/10/2012
Cheii see a generation wasted for nothing this early morning.May we not meet evil in this month of October in Jesus name amen. Every one that has come to reap where he/she did not sow must be gunned down and destroy in the mighty name of Jesus amen.
Amen
Reply
sophiebaby at 11:01 AM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Amen

Reply
dallasp at 11:18 AM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(685 | Upcoming) (m)

AMEN.....AMEN.....AMEN
Reply
micc at 12:09 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(9658 | Hero) (m)

and he is even married sha. Ok o
Reply
vicklove at 12:45 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(2836 | Gistmaniac) (f)

SO sad what a pity.
Reply
Slimchery at 12:47 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(3351 | Gistmaniac) (m)

abeg, how 4 hours shooting go kill one person what of the rest? 2, why no bullet around the dead man? 3, why know polis around the dead man because all the leg i see here na slippers, abi na me nor understand your subject, abi na civilian and armed robber battle for 4 hours? lastly why him nor dey with anything even if na pistol,abi na mouth him take dey shoot the gun for 4 hours? thanks i wait your answers.
Reply
ajanni at 01:04 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(96000 | Grande Master) (m)

na only the GOD knows where we are heading to in this country oooooooo
Reply
sophiebaby at 01:25 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Quote from: Slimchery on 12:47 PM,  2/10/2012
abeg, how 4 hours shooting go kill one person what of the rest? 2, why no bullet around the dead man? 3, why know polis around the dead man because all the leg i see here na slippers, abi na me nor understand your subject, abi na civilian and armed robber battle for 4 hours? lastly why him nor dey with anything even if na pistol,abi na mouth him take dey shoot the gun for 4 hours? thanks i wait your answers.

THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM THE 4HRS SHOOTING.. IDIMU IS DIFFERENT FROM BANK ANTHONY WAY IN LAGOS...

Reply
dickman2 at 02:30 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(34371 | Addicted Hero) (m)

Quote from: ajanni on 01:04 PM,  2/10/2012
na only the GOD knows where we are heading to in this country oooooooo
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Reply
proly at 02:36 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(15594 | Hero) (f)

Nawaooooooh
Reply
Sunana1234 at 02:48 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(12 | Newbie) (m)

poster you they mumu ooo, where is the story about four hours shoot out
Reply
ajanni at 02:49 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(96000 | Grande Master) (m)

Quote from: dickman2 on 02:30 PM,  2/10/2012
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

whats the problem with you?
monkie
Reply
sophiebaby at 02:55 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Quote from: Sunana1234 on 02:48 PM,  2/10/2012
poster you they mumu ooo, where is the story about four hours shoot out

 Cheesy

Reply
ajanni at 03:00 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(96000 | Grande Master) (m)

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
Biafranwar at 03:08 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(2890 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Na only God know wetin put that guy in that condition and all of una dey here dey comment trash, who no be robber for 9ja? everybody dey thief based on their level. Some thief with gun, some thief with PEN while some thief with phones
Reply
Solidstonez at 03:17 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(37392 | Addicted Hero) (f)

LOOK AT THE WAY YOUTHS ARE WASTING THEIR LIVES

Reply
Solidstonez at 03:18 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(37392 | Addicted Hero) (f)

NAWAHO

Reply
aso4life1 at 04:30 PM, 2/10/2012 (6 years ago)
(11597 | Hero) (m)

where are the others?  I can't get it.

Reply
[1] 2 3 4

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Cominion on: BBNAIJA: Comedian 'I GO DYE' Speaks On Buhari Government Banning Reality Show Over Live Sex
    the Naija FG administration has A1 in displacing priorities... what has BBNaija got to do with herds... 15 mins ago
  2. ponppy on: See Davido's Reaction After FIRS Lists DMW Among Tax Defaulters
    [quote author=dopygenius link=topic=396771.msg5565745#msg5565745 date=1566391743]Guy your pride and ... 18 mins ago
  3. Cominion on: BBNAIJA: Comedian 'I GO DYE' Speaks On Buhari Government Banning Reality Show Over Live Sex
    Stupid Yeyebrities. So u are in support of this nonsense show. I think am done with u as a fan... 19 mins ago
  4. Noah147 on: Africa Leaders Why? Congo President Apprehended While Trying To Ship Country's Gold Out (Video)
    I can now officially say ,have given up in ever thinking this continent is going to better.black peo... 25 mins ago
  5. Isima1010 on: Watch As Policeman And Soldier Seen Fighting In Public (Video)
    Old news,poster how many times you people will post this news here,stupid people ... 25 mins ago