Your name (Page 3)

Date: 26-04-2011 7:47 am (10 years ago) | Author: Tandokazi Dambuza
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 18
- Expresslady at 27-04-2011 09:44 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
My name is freedom
Posted: at 27-04-2011 09:44 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 27-04-2011 09:45 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
sure...my name na hope..to give hope to anyone  Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Posted: at 27-04-2011 09:45 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- dirtykid at 27-04-2011 09:56 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Oya go give Real Madrid team Hope ... sharply !!  Grin Grin

Posted: at 27-04-2011 09:56 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Omilim at 27-04-2011 10:31 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
HARDWORKINGHELPER is what it means
Posted: at 27-04-2011 10:31 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- diplomatik at 27-04-2011 11:11 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dirtykid on 26-04-2011 05:58 PM
My name is Kawasaki Suzuki !!

Taken from movable object with four wheels, Combination of the two makes me the fastest move-able element ever invented, You don't have to ask me if i make use of my name very well, Of course, Yes i do, Those of you using Suzuki and Kawasaki can testify to this.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

i no fit laugh ...yeye guy  Tongue Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 27-04-2011 11:11 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- omorewa at 28-04-2011 01:24 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: blessedme on 27-04-2011 04:20 PM
Quote from: omorewa on 26-04-2011 02:38 PM
Quote from: tando on 26-04-2011 07:47 AM
Our parents gave us names from the events they faced ages ago. but sometimes, we dont understand these names and meaning. most preachers tell us tht our names are sometimes a blockage to our future. do you know the meaning of ur name and are u happy with it? my name is Tandokazi meaning " The Greatest Love". Do i follow my name and show love to people who are really in need of it? Only those around me will tell.

do you follow the meaning of your name and do people around feel it?

thank God say your name no bi TANDOORI..... pheeeww  men go chop you like hell Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin kidding bbz

my name na IBUZOR-CHUKWU-EMEKA-OLUWANIFEMI-OTAKOBATIPAMI-OJUTIWON- OMOREWA  

MY SURNAME IS GOODLUCK EGO-MONEY-OWO-KUDI

i swear dis ur name no dey finish oo
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ble ble long time oo........ well my name get part 2 self WATCH OUT Grin


Posted: at 28-04-2011 01:24 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- omorewa at 28-04-2011 01:26 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sobeit on 27-04-2011 03:35 PM
Quote from: omorewa on 26-04-2011 02:38 PM
Quote from: tando on 26-04-2011 07:47 AM
Our parents gave us names from the events they faced ages ago. but sometimes, we dont understand these names and meaning. most preachers tell us tht our names are sometimes a blockage to our future. do you know the meaning of ur name and are u happy with it? my name is Tandokazi meaning " The Greatest Love". Do i follow my name and show love to people who are really in need of it? Only those around me will tell.

do you follow the meaning of your name and do people around feel it?

thank God say your name no bi TANDOORI..... pheeeww  men go chop you like hell Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin kidding bbz

my name na IBUZOR-CHUKWU-EMEKA-OLUWANIFEMI-OTAKOBATIPAMI-OJUTIWON- OMOREWA  

MY SURNAME IS GOODLUCK EGO-MONEY-OWO-KUDI


 Shocked Shocked my Queen this your name no get rival  Grin Grin

 Grin Grin Grin Grin but hold on all your names is scary oo, are you speaking in tongues or incantation  Grin


Posted: at 28-04-2011 01:26 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- omorewa at 28-04-2011 01:29 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: phoewana on 27-04-2011 08:22 PM
Phoebe means bright, star, light.

in a short word you are sunshine Smiley

Posted: at 28-04-2011 01:29 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- omorewa at 28-04-2011 01:30 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dirtykid on 26-04-2011 05:58 PM
My name is Kawasaki Suzuki !!

Taken from movable object with four wheels, Combination of the two makes me the fastest move-able element ever invented, You don't have to ask me if i make use of my name very well, Of course, Yes i do, Those of you using Suzuki and Kawasaki can testify to this.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin i thought your name is tear rubber

Posted: at 28-04-2011 01:30 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kenolis at 28-04-2011 02:44 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on 27-04-2011 07:28 PM
i am whom i am Cool

i know, you don tell me b4
Posted: at 28-04-2011 02:44 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- sobeit at 28-04-2011 10:50 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: omorewa on 28-04-2011 01:26 AM
Quote from: sobeit on 27-04-2011 03:35 PM
Quote from: omorewa on 26-04-2011 02:38 PM
Quote from: tando on 26-04-2011 07:47 AM
Our parents gave us names from the events they faced ages ago. but sometimes, we dont understand these names and meaning. most preachers tell us tht our names are sometimes a blockage to our future. do you know the meaning of ur name and are u happy with it? my name is Tandokazi meaning " The Greatest Love". Do i follow my name and show love to people who are really in need of it? Only those around me will tell.

do you follow the meaning of your name and do people around feel it?


thank God say your name no bi TANDOORI..... pheeeww  men go chop you like hell Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin kidding bbz

my name na IBUZOR-CHUKWU-EMEKA-OLUWANIFEMI-OTAKOBATIPAMI-OJUTIWON- OMOREWA  

MY SURNAME IS GOODLUCK EGO-MONEY-OWO-KUDI


 Shocked Shocked my Queen this your name no get rival  Grin Grin

 Grin Grin Grin Grin but hold on all your names is scary oo, are you speaking in tongues or incantation  Grin




hehehe scary ke!  Grin Grin noooo i'm not speaking in tongues ooo,na my papa give me those them,made from heaven  Grin
Posted: at 28-04-2011 10:50 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sobeit at 28-04-2011 10:54 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dirtykid on 27-04-2011 08:00 PM
Quote from: sobeit on 27-04-2011 03:49 PM
my name is  SO BE IT - BERODACHBALADAN - MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ. and my surname are CHUSHANRISHATHAIM - ZAPHNATHPAANEAH - BASHANHAVOTHJAIR and i make use of them very well. 


Eeeewwwwwoooo  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I come think say na my name long pass, see name for real !!  Grin Grin Grin
  Grin Grin Bro! i just reserve some oooo,cuz i no wan cuz reading malfunction to some people  Grin


but ooo,that your name is more than popular.at least okada people can testify on it  Grin
Posted: at 28-04-2011 10:54 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sophiebaby at 28-04-2011 10:55 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
SOPHIEBABY the only girl wey enter portor portor come out with no stains

Posted: at 28-04-2011 10:55 AM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- blessedme at 28-04-2011 11:00 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
omo see names naaa
Posted: at 28-04-2011 11:00 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- MissyBarbie at 28-04-2011 11:07 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 28-04-2011 10:55 AM
SOPHIEBABY the only girl wey enter portor portor come out with no stains

You don talk am B4... we hia you

 Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Posted: at 28-04-2011 11:07 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- blessedme at 28-04-2011 11:14 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
 Cheesy Cheesy
Posted: at 28-04-2011 11:14 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- olumbareal at 28-04-2011 11:20 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Oluwa mi de----- My God has come,

Vincent De Paul--- A giver to the needy.
Posted: at 28-04-2011 11:20 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 28-04-2011 11:20 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
reading
Posted: at 28-04-2011 11:20 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- olumbareal at 28-04-2011 11:22 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 28-04-2011 11:20 AM
reading
I C
Posted: at 28-04-2011 11:22 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 28-04-2011 11:37 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
see wel oo
Posted: at 28-04-2011 11:37 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 18