Woman sues husband over inadequate sex

Date: 15-09-2011 12:50 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Onyinyechi Miracle
[1] 2 3 4 ... 9
- at 15-09-2011 12:50 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
A French wife sued her husband and won about €14,000 because he didn’t have sex with her enough, according to Time.
The wife sued her husband about two years ago for the waning bedroom activity over 21 years of marriage, and now the Nice, France, judge has ruled that a lack of copulation is indeed a violation of the marital contract.

“A sexual relationship between husband and wife is the expression of affection they have for each other, and in this case it was absent,” the judge ruled, according to the Telegraph. “By getting married, couples agree to sharing their life and this clearly implies they will have sex with each other.”

Now husbands and wives must take note that the phrase, “Not tonight, honey,” could end up costing quite a bit more than a bruised ego and grumbled acceptance.


One Egyptian woman, however, might have the most valid of the three divorce requests. According to Urban Titan, the woman had to bring her husband to court because he refused to bathe for their entire first month of marriage.

The man claimed an allergy to water prevented him from maintaining proper hygiene and a doctor backed up his excuse. Though the doctor’s validation of the water allergy made ending the marriage more difficult, the woman did eventually get to split from her husband. One can only imagine that she would not be complaining about lack of bedroom activity.


What do u think ?


Posted: at 15-09-2011 12:50 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
- sobeit at 15-09-2011 12:54 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: onyiis on 15-09-2011 12:50 PM
A French wife sued her husband and won about €14,000 because he didn’t have sex with her enough, according to Time.
The wife sued her husband about two years ago for the waning bedroom activity over 21 years of marriage, and now the Nice, France, judge has ruled that a lack of copulation is indeed a violation of the marital contract.

“A sexual relationship between husband and wife is the expression of affection they have for each other, and in this case it was absent,” the judge ruled, according to the Telegraph. “By getting married, couples agree to sharing their life and this clearly implies they will have sex with each other.”

Now husbands and wives must take note that the phrase, “Not tonight, honey,” could end up costing quite a bit more than a bruised ego and grumbled acceptance.


One Egyptian woman, however, might have the most valid of the three divorce requests. According to Urban Titan, the woman had to bring her husband to court because he refused to bathe for their entire first month of marriage.

The man claimed an allergy to water prevented him from maintaining proper hygiene and a doctor backed up his excuse. Though the doctor’s validation of the water allergy made ending the marriage more difficult, the woman did eventually get to split from her husband. One can only imagine that she would not be complaining about lack of bedroom activity.


What do u think ?

thank God u called it "marital contract"...mine won't be a contract.
Posted: at 15-09-2011 12:54 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mallorca at 15-09-2011 12:55 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Shame on him

Posted: at 15-09-2011 12:55 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- jossy4reall at 15-09-2011 12:56 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
I think they wil come and try it for Naija

Posted: at 15-09-2011 12:56 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- onyiis at 15-09-2011 12:58 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sobeit on 15-09-2011 12:54 PM
Quote from: onyiis on 15-09-2011 12:50 PM
A French wife sued her husband and won about €14,000 because he didn’t have sex with her enough, according to Time.
The wife sued her husband about two years ago for the waning bedroom activity over 21 years of marriage, and now the Nice, France, judge has ruled that a lack of copulation is indeed a violation of the marital contract.

“A sexual relationship between husband and wife is the expression of affection they have for each other, and in this case it was absent,” the judge ruled, according to the Telegraph. “By getting married, couples agree to sharing their life and this clearly implies they will have sex with each other.”

Now husbands and wives must take note that the phrase, “Not tonight, honey,” could end up costing quite a bit more than a bruised ego and grumbled acceptance.


One Egyptian woman, however, might have the most valid of the three divorce requests. According to Urban Titan, the woman had to bring her husband to court because he refused to bathe for their entire first month of marriage.

The man claimed an allergy to water prevented him from maintaining proper hygiene and a doctor backed up his excuse. Though the doctor’s validation of the water allergy made ending the marriage more difficult, the woman did eventually get to split from her husband. One can only imagine that she would not be complaining about lack of bedroom activity.


What do u think ?

thank God u called it "marital contract"...mine won't be a contract.

if urs will not be a contract , what will it be ?

Posted: at 15-09-2011 12:58 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- onyiis at 15-09-2011 01:00 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: mallorca on 15-09-2011 12:55 PM
Shame on him

heheheheeeeeeeee !!! so u have not used that word "not tonight, honey "?

Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:00 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- onyiis at 15-09-2011 01:00 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: jossy4reall on 15-09-2011 12:56 PM
I think they wil come and try it for Naija

why ? Grin Grin

Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:00 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- sobeit at 15-09-2011 01:03 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: onyiis on 15-09-2011 12:58 PM
Quote from: sobeit on 15-09-2011 12:54 PM
Quote from: onyiis on 15-09-2011 12:50 PM
A French wife sued her husband and won about €14,000 because he didn’t have sex with her enough, according to Time.
The wife sued her husband about two years ago for the waning bedroom activity over 21 years of marriage, and now the Nice, France, judge has ruled that a lack of copulation is indeed a violation of the marital contract.

“A sexual relationship between husband and wife is the expression of affection they have for each other, and in this case it was absent,” the judge ruled, according to the Telegraph. “By getting married, couples agree to sharing their life and this clearly implies they will have sex with each other.”

Now husbands and wives must take note that the phrase, “Not tonight, honey,” could end up costing quite a bit more than a bruised ego and grumbled acceptance.


One Egyptian woman, however, might have the most valid of the three divorce requests. According to Urban Titan, the woman had to bring her husband to court because he refused to bathe for their entire first month of marriage.

The man claimed an allergy to water prevented him from maintaining proper hygiene and a doctor backed up his excuse. Though the doctor’s validation of the water allergy made ending the marriage more difficult, the woman did eventually get to split from her husband. One can only imagine that she would not be complaining about lack of bedroom activity.


What do u think ?

thank God u called it "marital contract"...mine won't be a contract.

if urs will not be a contract , what will it be ?


partnership joined by God. we'll agree to disagree in some cases
Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:03 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 15-09-2011 01:06 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
still reading
Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:06 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Emmandazie at 15-09-2011 01:07 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
...........hahahaha, abeg come tell this story 2 ma wif. She threaten to sue me for over sex while I wan sue her for refusing me when I wan! Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:07 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sobeit at 15-09-2011 01:13 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
u r not serious
Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:13 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 15-09-2011 01:16 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
funny Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:16 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- onyiis at 15-09-2011 01:17 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 15-09-2011 01:06 PM
still reading

read well well  Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:17 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- onyiis at 15-09-2011 01:18 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Emmandazie on 15-09-2011 01:07 PM
...........hahahaha, abeg come tell this story 2 ma wif. She threaten to sue me for over sex while I wan sue her for refusing me when I wan! Grin Grin Grin

heheheheeeeeeeeee !!! i will like to attend the court hearing when u both finally sue each other  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:18 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- onyiis at 15-09-2011 01:19 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kebella on 15-09-2011 01:16 PM
funny Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

heheheheheeeeeeeeee !!! and immagine the other man beeing allergic to water ? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:19 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- mallorca at 15-09-2011 01:22 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: onyiis on 15-09-2011 01:00 PM
Quote from: mallorca on 15-09-2011 12:55 PM
Shame on him

heheheheeeeeeeee !!! so u have not used that word "not tonight, honey "?
Not when i am alive....let us not argue on this issue..Mallorca na solar Energy Smiley

Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:22 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- onyiis at 15-09-2011 01:23 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
heheheheeeeeeeeeeeee !!! maybe she will now sue u for too much sex like ur brother's wife want to do  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:23 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kebella at 15-09-2011 01:28 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: onyiis on 15-09-2011 01:19 PM
Quote from: kebella on 15-09-2011 01:16 PM
funny Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

heheheheheeeeeeeeee !!! and immagine the other man beeing allergic to water ? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
lmao......... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i wonder if his blood is kerosine or fuel Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:28 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- onyiis at 15-09-2011 01:38 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kebella on 15-09-2011 01:28 PM
Quote from: onyiis on 15-09-2011 01:19 PM
Quote from: kebella on 15-09-2011 01:16 PM
funny Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

heheheheheeeeeeeeee !!! and immagine the other man beeing allergic to water ? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
lmao......... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i wonder if his blood is kerosine or fuel Grin Grin Grin

not taking his bath through five months of marriage ................he must be smelling worse than a shit !!!

Posted: at 15-09-2011 01:38 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jossy4reall at 15-09-2011 07:05 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: onyiis on 15-09-2011 01:00 PM
Quote from: jossy4reall on 15-09-2011 12:56 PM
I think they wil come and try it for Naija

why ? Grin Grin

Make dem kno say difference dey between capital B and Cow leg

Posted: at 15-09-2011 07:05 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 9

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. IGP Orders Arrest Of Youth Leader, Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice To Herdsmen

  2. Man Kills Girlfriend In Cold Blood After Seeing Her Dance With Another Man At A Party (Video)

  3. Estrangled Boyfriend Ties Girlfriend, Margaret Muchemi To Bed; Sets Her Body On Fire

  4. Woman Arrested After Boyfriend Dies While Spending Time With Her In A Hotel

  5. United Kingdom Slammed For "Unethical" Poaching Of African Health Workers

  6. Actress, Etinosa Idemudia Set To Give Free Make Up & Hair Styling To A February Bride (Photo)

  7. American Broadcasting Legend, Larry King Dies At 87 After Being Hospitalized For COVID-19


THIS WEEK
  1. Powerful Ghanaian Witch Doctor And Herbalist Mentions 4 Nigerian Pastors He Is Afraid Of

  2. Curvy Lady, Ama Borni Who Removed Her Pants to Twerk, Dies After She Was Sexually Abused (VID)

  3. Woman Caught in Bed With Another Man, Says Her Husband's Big Peen Made Her Cheat

  4. Lady Gets The Beating Of Her Life After Allegedly Stealing iPhone 12

  5. See How Nigerians Reacte To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Side Chick

  6. New America President, Joe Biden Reverses Trump Ban On Nigeria, Others

  7. Lady Who Said Kenya Is Better Than Nigeria Got More Than Her Request From Nigerians

  8. Trashy Or Creative? Girl Converts Her Pants Into a Wearable Tank Top

  9. VIDEO: President Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Immigrant Family To Thank Them For Voting Him

  10. Human Part Abattoir Discovered In A Building In Ekiti; Photos, Wigs, Cheque Books Found (Video)


TOP MEMBERS: