My Husband No Longer Desires Me segxwally

Date: 28-06-2012 1:24 pm (10 years ago) | Author: uduak Sophia Monday
[1] 2 3 4 ... 8
- at 28-06-2012 01:24 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
My husband and I have been married for 17 years and have 3 children - 15, 12 and 10. We have been going to marriage counseling since he announced 6 months ago that he no longer finds me attractive and feels that we are more like best friends.



For the past 10 years, I have been the one to initiate our love making, this has made me feel like sex is a chore, and over time I simply gave up trying so much. It has now led to an almost non-existent sex life. In counseling we have covered many areas that have affected our relationship, and have been able to work on building a stronger level of trust and respect. It has also helped my husband share his feeling more easily with me. Last night, I discovered that he has another facebook account that he uses to chat to other women (mainly Asian women - since visiting China a few times for business, he seems to have become "obsessed". He has had pics of asian girls on his laptop). He says his chats are not segxwal, but that he finds the conversations stimulating. He has also discussed our relationship with these strangers. When I asked him about it, he was open and honest with me (I think). I feel so angry and lost, as I have no idea where our relationship is headed. He once again said that he no longer desires me segxwally and that our relationship feels more like a friendship. When we have made love he said he simply doesn't feel anything for me - this hurt immensely. When I asked him if he was attracted to Asian women, he could not answer, and honestly was not sure. He still enjoys my company and loves to cuddle (but that's about the depth of our intimacy). I am confused, because if I keep my distance from him, he notices and complains that I do not cuddle him anymore?Huh? He told me he would  try and make our marriage work, but I do not know how much longer I keep feeling this way.

What Do I Do, I am Confused---Help Me!  Cry Cry Cry Cry


Posted: at 28-06-2012 01:24 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
- 50scent at 28-06-2012 01:33 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
come take chinchin for my room  Sad

Posted: at 28-06-2012 01:33 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 28-06-2012 01:39 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Serious case...well, the man feels that way because he is lusting after young girls ..to makes he feel like a young man..nature..meanwhile, what can I really say now..only God can restore her man back to her..she have to be strong in prayer..and she should not file for a divorce..she have spent 10years of her life with this man..she shouldn't let that just go just like that..thank God she had a children for the man..she should force on the children more now.

Posted: at 28-06-2012 01:39 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 28-06-2012 01:44 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 28-06-2012 01:39 PM
Serious case...well, the man feels that way because he is lusting after young girls ..to makes he feel like a young man..nature..meanwhile, what can I really say now..only God can restore her man back to her..she have to be strong in prayer..and she should not file for a divorce..she have spent 10years of her life with this man..she shouldn't let that just go just like that..thank God she had a children for the man..she should force on the children more now.

Thanks hope.. she would appreciate Ur piece of advice  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Posted: at 28-06-2012 01:44 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Idbabe at 28-06-2012 02:12 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Men oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, where are you ppl.  One of you have started again oo, if this woman goes outside to satisfy her segxwal life, you ppl in NP will come and tag all the women "ashawos".  Make una call one of u to order oo before the case pass "be careful"  I rest my case
Posted: at 28-06-2012 02:12 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Adikpe at 28-06-2012 02:16 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
@Sophie, you did indicate if the post is yours or your friend's!
Posted: at 28-06-2012 02:16 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Adikpe at 28-06-2012 02:17 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Idbabe on 28-06-2012 02:12 PM
Men oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, where are you ppl.  One of you have started again oo, if this woman goes outside to satisfy her segxwal life, you ppl in NP will come and tag all the women "ashawos".  Make una call one of u to order oo before the case pass "be careful"  I rest my case


In this case, the man will have himself to blame if she goes out there to satisfy herself segxwally.
Posted: at 28-06-2012 02:17 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sophiebaby at 28-06-2012 02:24 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Adikpe on 28-06-2012 02:16 PM
@Sophie, you did indicate if the post is yours or your friend's!

you sef.. u no sabi code suntin again? is a friend's

Posted: at 28-06-2012 02:24 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 28-06-2012 02:25 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Idbabe on 28-06-2012 02:12 PM
Men oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, where are you ppl.  One of you have started again oo, if this woman goes outside to satisfy her segxwal life, you ppl in NP will come and tag all the women "ashawos".  Make una call one of u to order oo before the case pass "be careful"  I rest my case

 Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 28-06-2012 02:25 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Treasure2 at 28-06-2012 02:26 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Idbabe on 28-06-2012 02:12 PM
Men oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, where are you ppl.  One of you have started again oo, if this woman goes outside to satisfy her segxwal life, you ppl in NP will come and tag all the women "ashawos".  Make una call one of u to order oo before the case pass "be careful"  I rest my case
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin......No be small...... Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 28-06-2012 02:26 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- daptee at 28-06-2012 02:28 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
 pity †ђξ woman sha, but some commet can be frustrating
Posted: at 28-06-2012 02:28 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Adikpe at 28-06-2012 02:30 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 28-06-2012 02:24 PM
you sef.. u no sabi code suntin again? is a friend's


Ok, I don code am!

For the sake of their children, they (the man in particular) should try and develop interest in one another, in order to save their marriage.
Posted: at 28-06-2012 02:30 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Treasure2 at 28-06-2012 02:33 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Adikpe on 28-06-2012 02:17 PM

In this case, the man will have himself to blame if she goes out there to satisfy herself segxwally.
You are right.
Posted: at 28-06-2012 02:33 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 28-06-2012 02:34 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: daptee on 28-06-2012 02:28 PM
 pity †ђξ woman sha, but some commet can be frustrating
Like what comment...the man or the pals comments

Posted: at 28-06-2012 02:34 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 28-06-2012 03:04 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Adikpe on 28-06-2012 02:30 PM

Ok, I don code am!

For the sake of their children, they (the man in particular) should try and develop interest in one another, in order to save their marriage.

 Kiss Kiss

Posted: at 28-06-2012 03:04 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 28-06-2012 03:14 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
thnx @Hope nuff said

Posted: at 28-06-2012 03:14 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- moriztuos at 28-06-2012 05:04 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
If you ask me, i fink prayer is the key here because the man has said it himself that he doesnt desire the wife segxwally n i dont fink the woman can start putting on make-ups or wearing skimpy wears to get the man's attention
Posted: at 28-06-2012 05:04 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Emmandazie at 28-06-2012 05:11 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
But the wahala na say he also complains when the woman stay away from him! That mean say he rove his wife well so make she tidy her "slipper boobi"- I borrow from Fly! Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 28-06-2012 05:11 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sophiebaby at 28-06-2012 05:14 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Emmandazie on 28-06-2012 05:11 PM
But the wahala na say he also complains when the woman stay away from him! That mean say he rove his wife well so make she tidy her "slipper b00bi"- I borrow from Fly! Grin Grin Grin

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 28-06-2012 05:14 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 28-06-2012 05:15 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: moriztuos on 28-06-2012 05:04 PM
If you ask me, i fink prayer is the key here because the man has said it himself that he doesnt desire the wife segxwally n i dont fink the woman can start putting on make-ups or wearing skimpy wears to get the man's attention

 Cheesy Kiss Kiss Kiss

Posted: at 28-06-2012 05:15 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 8