Nigerian igbo Man In Houston Arrested For Triple Homicide. (Page 2)

Date: 06-08-2012 7:06 am (8 years ago) | Author: joyce
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17
- ZION7ZION at 6-08-2012 01:11 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on  6-08-2012 12:23 PM
That is igbo man for you. Crime everywhere. I think it is a high time to let these criminals go. Let the country be divided NOW!
Thunder fire that your pig mouth,Islam Ashawo Angry Angry Angry
Posted: at 6-08-2012 01:11 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- RealOnyeigbo at 6-08-2012 01:46 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: RealOnyeigbo on  6-08-2012 01:11 PM
THERE IS A USELESS STINKING PERSON WHO POSE TO BE A PROMISCUOUS LADY FOR USELESS MEN. SHE IS HERE IN NAIJAPALS AND CHOSE A NAME THAT DEPICTS THAT IT IS HER DESTINY TO BE ASHAWO. She faunts her unwashed c*u*n*t* for like minds to steck in their uncircumcized d*i*c*k*.

Her posts depicts a confused, frustrated, biased and attention seeking filled person. I will not expose her but she will surely do that. Information reached me that she is HIV/AIDS infected. Guys beware.

For your precious health, beware of stinking A*s*h*a* D*****y.
Posted: at 6-08-2012 01:46 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- aso4life1 at 6-08-2012 01:56 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on  6-08-2012 01:04 PM
haaahhaa

both of you na bloody lier

Go and check the book of History chapter 419 vs Boko Haram, he dey there

Posted: at 6-08-2012 01:56 PM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- toibeli at 6-08-2012 01:56 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on  6-08-2012 12:23 PM
That is igbo man for you. Crime everywhere. I think it is a high time to let these criminals go. Let the country be divided NOW!
From your mouth to God's ear.
Posted: at 6-08-2012 01:56 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- toibeli at 6-08-2012 02:04 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on  6-08-2012 01:06 PM
kai ---- these ibo ppl , when will they stop tarnishing us? from north to east and south to west , na them and na so so crime , born to kill
Is it not a double standard for you to be mute whenever an Hausa man commits a crime, and raise
hell when it comes to an Igbo man?
Posted: at 6-08-2012 02:04 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-08-2012 02:10 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
TOO BAD

Posted: at 6-08-2012 02:10 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-08-2012 02:12 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: RealOnyeigbo on  6-08-2012 01:11 PM
THERE IS A USELESS STINKING PERSON WHO POSE TO BE A PROMISCUOUS LADY FOR USELESS MEN. SHE IS HERE IN NAIJAPALS AND CHOSE A NAME THAT DEPICTS THAT IT IS HER DESTINY TO BE ASHAWO. She faunts her unwashed c*u*n*t* for like minds to steck in their uncircumcized d*i*c*k*.

Her posts depicts a confused, frustrated, biased and attention seeking filled person. I will not expose her but she will surely do that. Information reached me that she is HIV/AIDS infected. Guys beware.
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posted: at 6-08-2012 02:12 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-08-2012 02:13 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: aso4life1 on  6-08-2012 01:56 PM
Go and check the book of History chapter 419 vs Boko Haram, he dey there
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Posted: at 6-08-2012 02:13 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- edobaking at 6-08-2012 02:18 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
hhahahah igboko haram in US why boko haram in naija he no easy o! so those people no be angels heheheh, as them dey discrimimate orthers Grin Grin shameless people
Posted: at 6-08-2012 02:18 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- edobaking at 6-08-2012 02:22 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
the isrealight of nigeria aka igboko harram Grin Grin Grin them don dey shoot gun duai!! duai!! Grin Grin animals in sheep clothings, oloribuku people igboko haram. Grin Grin
Posted: at 6-08-2012 02:22 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sugaDaddy1forU at 6-08-2012 02:28 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
THIS IS A FALSE STORY, PLS WHERE IS THE SOURCE OF THIS STORY BCOZ I LIVE CLOSE TO HOUSTON....

Posted: at 6-08-2012 02:28 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- NZOGWU at 6-08-2012 02:39 PM (8 years ago)
(m)


FAKE STORY FROM BOKO RAHAM

FAKE STORY FROM HIV POSITIVE BITCH .

NAIJAPALS MEMBERS TRY TO VERIFY BEFORE COMMENT........................

Posted: at 6-08-2012 02:39 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- NZOGWU at 6-08-2012 02:40 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
FAKE STORY FROM BOKO RAHAM

FAKE STORY FROM HIV POSITIVE BITCH .

NAIJAPALS MEMBERS TRY TO VERIFY BEFORE COMMENT.......................

Posted: at 6-08-2012 02:40 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- NZOGWU at 6-08-2012 02:41 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
FAKE STORY FROM BOKO RAHAM

FAKE STORY FROM HIV POSITIVE BITCH .

NAIJAPALS MEMBERS TRY TO VERIFY BEFORE COMMENT........................

Posted: at 6-08-2012 02:41 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- edobaking at 6-08-2012 02:44 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
hehehehe they are asking 4 the tomato sauce of this topic Grin Grin Grin as far igboko haram is concern we must look 4 the tomato sauce of the topic, maybe if we found it we can now use it to eate akpu Grin Grin
Posted: at 6-08-2012 02:44 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- NZOGWU at 6-08-2012 02:57 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: edobaking on  6-08-2012 02:44 PM
hehehehe they are asking 4 the tomato sauce of this topic Grin Grin Grin as far igboko haram is concern we must look 4 the tomato sauce of the topic, maybe if we found it we can now use it to eate akpu Grin Grin

frustration and under achievement has change sense of Ur reasoning douche-fag ,don't allow anybody to deceive u ,i know u hate igbo so much that why you jubilant for fabricate news against them axwound ,why can't  you hug transferma assbandit , to hell with you camel toe........

Posted: at 6-08-2012 02:57 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- JOHNPET at 6-08-2012 03:05 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
fake news from fake people
Posted: at 6-08-2012 03:05 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- edobaking at 6-08-2012 03:24 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: NZOGWU on  6-08-2012 02:57 PM

frustration and under achievement has change sense of Ur reasoning douche-fag ,don't allow anybody to deceive u ,i know u hate igbo so much that why you jubilant for fabricate news against them axwound ,why can't  you hug transferma assbandit , to hell with you camel toe........
may that frostration distroy u and ur usless animala tribe, animal tribe allah meate, may sango strike u dead and roast dead corps like koko yam, weather fabricated o, catedfabri, blood money, thief thief, druge,  even rapist kpakpa na ur people igbo na him be champion 4 all those thing, and 4 useing ur smelling marrgot frostrated mouth to talk to me, i there 4 lay a cures on u, may boko haram hunt u and use u 4 their lord sopper Grin Grin Grin amen and amen...
Posted: at 6-08-2012 03:24 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- edobaking at 6-08-2012 03:31 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: edobaking on  6-08-2012 02:18 PM
hhahahah igboko haram in US why boko haram in naija he no easy o! so those people no be angels heheheh, as them dey discrimimate orthers Grin Grin shameless people
Posted: at 6-08-2012 03:31 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- lanudja at 6-08-2012 03:34 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Poster what do u gain frm beefing? Tribalism animal Angry
Posted: at 6-08-2012 03:34 PM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17