Ministers to sue Mr president for been sacked. (Page 7)

Date: 24-03-2010 9:53 am (11 years ago) | Author: joseph nosa omoruyi
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18
- ajanni at 6-04-2010 05:20 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
omatu my dear Huh?
Posted: at 6-04-2010 05:20 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- omatu at 6-04-2010 05:21 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on  6-04-2010 05:20 PM
omatu my dear Huh?
LOL
Read those books.
 Grin Grin
Posted: at 6-04-2010 05:21 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- lordmak at 6-04-2010 05:32 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
I think those old men should live, let them go home and rest! let the new coming youths replace them.
Why should a person will like to die before he or she will his or her job, they have try.
Posted: at 6-04-2010 05:32 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- omatu at 6-04-2010 05:33 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: lordmak on  6-04-2010 05:32 PM
I think those old men should live, let them go home and rest! let the new coming youths replace them.
Why should a person will like to die before he or she will his or her job, they have try.
you need to go and pry their hands off their office chairs and keys.
 Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Posted: at 6-04-2010 05:33 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 6-04-2010 05:45 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: omatu on  6-04-2010 05:21 PM
Quote from: ajanni on  6-04-2010 05:20 PM
omatu my dear Huh?
LOL
Read those books.
which books  Grin Grin Grin???
 Grin Grin
Posted: at 6-04-2010 05:45 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- lordmak at 6-04-2010 05:46 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: lordmak on  6-04-2010 05:32 PM
I think those old men should live, let them go home and rest! let the new coming youths replace them.
Why should some one  will like to die before he or she will live his or her job, they have try.
Posted: at 6-04-2010 05:46 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- omatu at 6-04-2010 05:49 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on  6-04-2010 05:45 PM
Quote from: omatu on  6-04-2010 05:21 PM
Quote from: ajanni on  6-04-2010 05:20 PM
omatu my dear Huh?
LOL
Read those books.
which books  Grin Grin Grin???
 Grin Grin
Recommended readings:
WAR AGAINST VILLAGE WICKEDNESS 1 - MIKE OFOEGBU
WAR AGAINST VILLAGE WICKEDNESS 2 - MIKE OFOEGBU
Posted: at 6-04-2010 05:49 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 6-04-2010 06:00 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
and what has that got to do with you being my dear ? if you becomes my dear now , i will spare you village now , no shaking then and case closed --- pam
Posted: at 6-04-2010 06:00 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- omatu at 6-04-2010 06:02 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on  6-04-2010 06:00 PM
and what has that got to do with you being my dear ? if you becomes my dear now , i will spare you village now , no shaking then and case closed --- pam
Break News:
We just burnt down your village.  I am already your dear sweetheart that beats you up whenever I want.
 Grin Cheesy
Posted: at 6-04-2010 06:02 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 6-04-2010 06:37 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
you miss it all together, i am never and thats sincerlly speaking , come from a village , born in a city and lives in city and insha ALLAH will die in city , the only think i can remember about village was during my school days , i schooled in vilages and not even a village, so you will now be coming out of village into township now , so i will need to put a chain rounds your waste and hold it very firmly on my hand , so that you don,t cause some problem , as village life is quite differs from that of city life now --- or what do you think my dear ?
Posted: at 6-04-2010 06:37 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- megafather1 at 6-04-2010 06:39 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
looking Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 6-04-2010 06:39 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 6-04-2010 06:47 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
yes now thats just a facts
Posted: at 6-04-2010 06:47 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- omatu at 6-04-2010 06:51 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on  6-04-2010 06:37 PM
you miss it all together, i am never and thats sincerlly speaking , come from a village , born in a city and lives in city and insha ALLAH will die in city , the only think i can remember about village was during my school days , i schooled in vilages and not even a village, so you will now be coming out of village into township now , so i will need to put a chain rounds your waste and hold it very firmly on my hand , so that you don,t cause some problem , as village life is quite differs from that of city life now --- or what do you think my dear ?
Sincerely???  You have no idea what sincerely is speaking! Shocked Shocked
which city were you born at?
I want to remain in my village.  I like the jungle life.  City life with chains around waste and neck does not sound enticing at all.  I like the freedom I have in the village.  I will stay in the village and get my fresh air, fruits and vegetables.
 Grin Grin
Posted: at 6-04-2010 06:51 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- omatu at 6-04-2010 06:53 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: megafather1 on  6-04-2010 06:39 PM
looking Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
looking for trouble?
Posted: at 6-04-2010 06:53 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 6-04-2010 07:07 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
i mean that just for a while before you get use to the way of life in the city now , you know cars, trucks lorries and even train in so cases , unlike dogs fowls baboons and monkeys in the village now , and mind you it becomes necessary , so as to avoids like that that happens at puot harcourt some times ago , when an OKADA man knock down one out of the three cats that ran accross his way , and it turn out to be a full grown up woman that were on a mission in port harcourt there then , you should remember the story any way
Posted: at 6-04-2010 07:07 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- omatu at 6-04-2010 07:22 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on  6-04-2010 07:07 PM
i mean that just for a while before you get use to the way of life in the city now , you know cars, trucks lorries and even train in so cases , unlike dogs fowls baboons and monkeys in the village now , and mind you it becomes necessary , so as to avoids like that that happens at puot harcourt some times ago , when an OKADA man knock down one out of the three cats that ran accross his way , and it turn out to be a full grown up woman that were on a mission in port harcourt there then , you should remember the story any way

I have been in the village all my life.  I love village life.  I do not want to come to the city.  I like swinging on trees with the monkeys, fowls, baboons, etc.
You see the problem in the city, people turning into dogs and cats?  NO thanks.
 Grin Cheesy
Posted: at 6-04-2010 07:22 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 6-04-2010 07:34 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: omatu on  6-04-2010 07:22 PM
Quote from: ajanni on  6-04-2010 07:07 PM
i mean that just for a while before you get use to the way of life in the city now , you know cars, trucks lorries and even train in so cases , unlike dogs fowls baboons and monkeys in the village now , and mind you it becomes necessary , so as to avoids like that that happens at puot harcourt some times ago , when an OKADA man knock down one out of the three cats that ran accross his way , and it turn out to be a full grown up woman that were on a mission in port harcourt there then , you should remember the story any way

I have been in the village all my life.  I love village life.  I do not want to come to the city.  I like swinging on trees with the monkeys, fowls, baboons, etc.
You see the problem in the city, people turning into dogs and cats?  NO thanks.
 Grin Cheesy
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 6-04-2010 07:34 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- omatu at 6-04-2010 07:36 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on  6-04-2010 07:34 PM
Quote from: omatu on  6-04-2010 07:22 PM
Quote from: ajanni on  6-04-2010 07:07 PM
i mean that just for a while before you get use to the way of life in the city now , you know cars, trucks lorries and even train in so cases , unlike dogs fowls baboons and monkeys in the village now , and mind you it becomes necessary , so as to avoids like that that happens at puot harcourt some times ago , when an OKADA man knock down one out of the three cats that ran accross his way , and it turn out to be a full grown up woman that were on a mission in port harcourt there then , you should remember the story any way

I have been in the village all my life.  I love village life.  I do not want to come to the city.  I like swinging on trees with the monkeys, fowls, baboons, etc.
You see the problem in the city, people turning into dogs and cats?  NO thanks.
 Grin Cheesy
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

how many dogs and cats have you turned into while living in the city?
in the village, we just remain as we are.
 Grin Grin
Posted: at 6-04-2010 07:36 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 6-04-2010 07:41 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
thats never my trades mark now
Posted: at 6-04-2010 07:41 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- omatu at 6-04-2010 07:42 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on  6-04-2010 07:41 PM
thats never my trades mark now

which one is your trademark?  murder you wrote?
 Grin Cheesy
Posted: at 6-04-2010 07:42 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18