Trump ‘Most Mentally Ill Human Being In America’ - Rihanna Reveals

Date: 10-10-2019 8:16 am (1 year ago) | Author: Olusanya Akinrinola
- at 10-10-2019 08:16 AM (1 year ago)
(m)

Robyn ‘Rihanna’ Fenty, Barbadian singer and entrepreneur, has slammed Donald Trump, US president, describing him as “the most mentally ill human being in America”. The singer and actress launched the scathing attack on Trump when she spoke with Vogue Magazine about her music, business ventures, and politics.

The 31-year-old Grammy winner also disclosed her fears when it comes to being an immigrant in America.

When asked to speak on the pair of mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, that claimed the lives of 32 people in August, Rihanna directed her displeasure at Trump for “being so dismissive of mass shootings because they are so often carried out by white men.”
“It is devastating. People are being murdered by war weapons that they legally purchase. This is just not normal. That should never, ever be normal,” said Rihanna.
“And the fact that it’s classified as something different because of the colour of their skin? It’s a slap in the face. It’s completely racist.”
“Put an Arab man with that same weapon in that same Walmart and there is no way that Trump would sit there and address it publicly as a mental health problem. The most mentally ill human being in America right now seems to be the president.”


Posted: at 10-10-2019 08:16 AM (1 year ago) | Hero
- scottchris at 10-10-2019 09:17 AM (1 year ago)
(m)
I agree with you RiRi

Posted: at 10-10-2019 09:17 AM (1 year ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Baye77 at 10-10-2019 09:29 AM (1 year ago)
(m)
RiRi baby...God bless you!you said it all....if it was an Arab or a muslim...it will be termed an act of terrorism...but they are white skinned...so it's just mental health challenge...mofo!
Posted: at 10-10-2019 09:29 AM (1 year ago) | Hero
Reply
- Bebold at 10-10-2019 09:48 AM (1 year ago)
(m)
Thunder fire your lips and your fallen Bosom s
Posted: at 10-10-2019 09:48 AM (1 year ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- jahlovesme at 10-10-2019 10:36 AM (1 year ago)
(m)
Rihana you are phyuking right
Posted: at 10-10-2019 10:36 AM (1 year ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Henrybobo at 10-10-2019 11:39 AM (1 year ago)
(m)
If to say na 9ja u de .. DSS for come arrest u d next day...  U are right tho
Posted: at 10-10-2019 11:39 AM (1 year ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- nonsovin at 10-10-2019 11:43 AM (1 year ago)
(m)
If only our so called celebrities in Nigeria can be this bold enough to speak up against this bad government..
How I wish!!
Posted: at 10-10-2019 11:43 AM (1 year ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Doyourworst at 10-10-2019 03:22 PM (1 year ago)
(m)
Quote from: Bebold on 10-10-2019 09:48 AM
Thunder fire your lips and your fallen Bosom s


Na your Mama and useless Papa wey born MORON like you Thunder go fire!. A brainless BABOON. Product of a broken CONDOM.
Posted: at 10-10-2019 03:22 PM (1 year ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- james987 at 10-10-2019 06:17 PM (1 year ago)
(m)
No Trump is far better than bush,Obama,clintons,all past american presidents,apart Kennedy and co. Cos he is more human than those demons just like you rihana blood drinking demon.
Posted: at 10-10-2019 06:17 PM (1 year ago) | Hero
Reply
- Doyourworst at 10-10-2019 09:31 PM (1 year ago)
(m)
Quote from: james987 on 10-10-2019 06:17 PM
No Trump is far better than bush,Obama,clintons,all past american presidents,apart Kennedy and co. Cos he is more human than those demons just like you rihana blood drinking demon.


Another animal talk from a GORILLA in human body!. Who unleashed all these creatures without thinking facultys here?Huh?Huh?Huh??. WTF.
Posted: at 10-10-2019 09:31 PM (1 year ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- james987 at 11-10-2019 01:38 AM (1 year ago)
(m)
Quote from: Doyourworst on 10-10-2019 09:31 PM

Another animal talk from a GORILLA in human body!. Who unleashed all these creatures without thinking facultys here?Huh?Huh?Huh??. WTF.
Idiota do your research. Biggest fool of the year 2019 and the awards goes Doyourworst an idota that has internet and knows not what to do with it. Fool bush bombed world trade center,sponsored terrorists,Obama killed syria,Hillary Clinton helped in destroying Libya.  Who is rihana? A wh*re, occultist,musician or a naked prey??. Find out what's going on in Hollywood,hip hop and politics.  Fooooool use your internet wisely. We are not on the same league. Ode,mumu,moron,monkey.
Posted: at 11-10-2019 01:38 AM (1 year ago) | Hero
Reply
- james987 at 11-10-2019 01:55 AM (1 year ago)
(m)
Quote from: Doyourworst on 10-10-2019 09:31 PM

Another animal talk from a GORILLA in human body!. Who unleashed all these creatures without thinking facultys here?Huh?Huh?Huh??. WTF.
A gorilla is an angry animal that attacks humans without any reason to do so. I have defined who exactly you are. Now let me ask you this,who is rihana to you? Your sister,step sister,niece,aunty,mother? A fool at your age is a fool for forever.
Posted: at 11-10-2019 01:55 AM (1 year ago) | Hero
Reply
- Doyourworst at 12-10-2019 02:30 PM (1 year ago)
(m)
Quote from: james987 on 11-10-2019 01:55 AM
A gorilla is an angry animal that attacks humans without any reason to do so. I have defined who exactly you are. Now let me ask you this,who is rihana to you? Your sister,step sister,niece,aunty,mother? A fool at your age is a fool for forever.




I'm  laughing at you in Spanish!. I've got to appreciate my Education after reading this your junk!. So many misspelled words!. Can you pls, do repost it after you might have corrected the Nonsense?Huh?Huh???. Chai
Posted: at 12-10-2019 02:30 PM (1 year ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- james987 at 12-10-2019 09:36 PM (1 year ago)
(m)
Quote from: Doyourworst on 12-10-2019 02:30 PM



I'm  laughing at you in Spanish!. I've got to appreciate my Education after reading this your junk!. So many misspelled words!. Can you pls, do repost it after you might have corrected the Nonsense?Huh?Huh???. Chai
Have you run out of ideas big gorrila? A fool definitely be the first to think he has aquired knowledge. Knowledge without brains to back it up is in shambles. Grow up kid. Next time before you try attacking people for no reason what so ever realize thats gorrila mentality.  Like I said,we are not on the same league. I don't know what you think you posted so far. Recheck your sentences fool. "I've got to" Idiota.
Posted: at 12-10-2019 09:36 PM (1 year ago) | Hero
Reply
- Doyourworst at 13-10-2019 11:42 AM (1 year ago)
(m)
Quote from: james987 on 12-10-2019 09:36 PM
Have you run out of ideas big gorrila? A fool definitely be the first to think he has aquired knowledge. Knowledge without brains to back it up is in shambles. Grow up kid. Next time before you try attacking people for no reason what so ever realize thats gorrila mentality.  Like I said,we are not on the same league. I don't know what you think you posted so far. Recheck your sentences fool. "I've got to" Idiota.



"we are not on the same league"........GBAM!. Thank God I don't belong there!. League of illiterates and unnurtured Baboons!. Uneducated Morons without a moral compass!. League of Bunch of wild misguided sparmatozoa!. How dare you!. A total Product of a broken CONDOM. Thunder fire you there!.
Posted: at 13-10-2019 11:42 AM (1 year ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- james987 at 14-10-2019 05:08 AM (1 year ago)
(m)
Quote from: Doyourworst on 13-10-2019 11:42 AM


"we are not on the same league"........GBAM!. Thank God I don't belong there!. League of illiterates and unnurtured Baboons!. Uneducated Morons without a moral compass!. League of Bunch of wild misguided sparmatozoa!. How dare you!. A total Product of a broken CONDOM. Thunder fire you there!.
Am laughing at you in Italian!!! You keep describing and exposing you ignorance!! If you had any moral compass,you won't insult anyone who never called you out.  You are a typical baboon, a total disgrace to your family. Who here is unnutured and culture? No one else than an idiot like you who go around hating everyone. You managed to find yourself in a classroom which you never thought it would ever materialize so it's up in your skull. Boy you are a big fooooool. Your ignorance would last forever. Wish we are at the same place,I would slap the living day light out of your ignorant,idiotic,moronic life. Gosh!! Get a life dude!! You are doomed for destruction boy. Soonest you shall be humbled!!!
Posted: at 14-10-2019 05:08 AM (1 year ago) | Hero
Reply
- james987 at 14-10-2019 08:18 AM (1 year ago)
(m)
Quote from: Doyourworst on 13-10-2019 11:42 AM


"we are not on the same league"........GBAM!. Thank God I don't belong there!. League of illiterates and unnurtured Baboons!. Uneducated Morons without a moral compass!. League of Bunch of wild misguided sparmatozoa!. How dare you!. A total Product of a broken CONDOM. Thunder fire you there!.
Hey copy cat,get a life!! I don't think "I've got to" just like you. Am laughing at you in Italian!!! You keep describing and exposing your ignorance!! If you had any moral compass,you won't insult anyone who never called you out.  You are a typical baboon, a total disgrace to your family. Who here is unnutured and uncultured? No one else than an idiot like you who go around hating everyone. You managed to find yourself in a classroom which you never thought could ever materialize hence it's up in your skull. Boy you are a big fooooool. Your ignorance would last forever. Wish we are at the same place right now,I would slap the living day light out of your ignorant,idiotic,moronic life. Gosh!! Get a life dude!! You are doomed for destruction boy. Soonest you shall be humbled!!!
Posted: at 14-10-2019 08:18 AM (1 year ago) | Hero
Reply
- Doyourworst at 14-10-2019 07:00 PM (1 year ago)
(m)
Quote from: james987 on 14-10-2019 08:18 AM
Hey copy cat,get a life!! I don't think "I've got to" just like you. Am laughing at you in Italian!!! You keep describing and exposing your ignorance!! If you had any moral compass,you won't insult anyone who never called you out.  You are a typical baboon, a total disgrace to your family. Who here is unnutured and uncultured? No one else than an idiot like you who go around hating everyone. You managed to find yourself in a classroom which you never thought could ever materialize hence it's up in your skull. Boy you are a big fooooool. Your ignorance would last forever. Wish we are at the same place right now,I would slap the living day light out of your ignorant,idiotic,moronic life. Gosh!! Get a life dude!! You are doomed for destruction boy. Soonest you shall be humbled!!!



Stop  copying me!. You just copied every word that I said. Shameless Son of a BITCH. Your FADA!.

Posted: at 14-10-2019 07:00 PM (1 year ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- james987 at 14-10-2019 07:15 PM (1 year ago)
(m)
Quote from: Doyourworst on 14-10-2019 07:00 PM

I just did a background check on your profile and discovered that your handle was registered last year,that alone exposes a high level attention seeking,igorant,lowself esteem peasant wanting to be noticed at all costs hence the noise making. Fool we have been here years before you keeping it on a low key. Replying your posts is a total waste of space,time and energy and it's also like giving scholarship to a goat. Ewu,anofia!!! If I reply your post again,it goes a long way to prove that I stoop too low to conquer. Silence is the best remedy to a fool.
Posted: at 14-10-2019 07:15 PM (1 year ago) | Hero
Reply
- Doyourworst at 14-10-2019 09:48 PM (1 year ago)
(m)
Quote from: james987 on 14-10-2019 07:15 PM
I just did a background check on your profile and discovered that your handle was registered last year,that alone exposes a high level attention seeking,igorant,lowself esteem peasant wanting to be noticed at all costs hence the noise making. Fool we have been here years before you keeping it on a low key. Replying your posts is a total waste of space,time and energy and it's also like giving scholarship to a goat. Ewu,anofia!!! If I reply your post again,it goes a long way to prove that I stoop too low to conquer. Silence is the best remedy to a fool.



Haha....Lol.  I do eat your type for breakfast and still got room left for my favourite NKWOBI. you definitely no match for me! I swear.  Idiot.
Posted: at 14-10-2019 09:48 PM (1 year ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply