Britain Tells Nigeria To Rescind On Gay Marriage Law Or Else .... (Page 9)

Date: 02-12-2011 10:24 am (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 19
- noorseman at 3-12-2011 04:10 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
the decision of the senate is wrong.homosexuals deserve some rights as nigerian citizens..nobody wakes up one day in a country like nigeria and decide to be gay.whether you like it or not, there is always going to be gay people in nigeria.they have been there for a long time...the difference now is that they want to be recognized...all forms of discriminiation should be condemmed.and this decision by the senate is shamefaul for a country like nigeria looking to be part of the global society..being gay is not a choice,its the way they were born.. so nigeria let stop this bigotry..people's individual personal choices does not have to affect you..let them be
Posted: at 3-12-2011 04:10 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- yukicares4u at 3-12-2011 05:21 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: noorseman on  3-12-2011 04:10 PM
the decision of the senate is wrong.homosexuals deserve some rights as nigerian citizens..nobody wakes up one day in a country like nigeria and decide to be gay.whether you like it or not, there is always going to be gay people in nigeria.they have been there for a long time...the difference now is that they want to be recognized...all forms of discriminiation should be condemmed.and this decision by the senate is shamefaul for a country like nigeria looking to be part of the global society..being gay is not a choice,its the way they were born.. so nigeria let stop this bigotry..people's individual personal choices does not have to affect you..let them be
  Lemme laff hohohoho Grin Grin Grin…yeah right…well I can see ur mind is being controlled…jeez…I wonder why pple allow their mind to be controlled like puppets? Listen dude…NO MAN/WOMAN WAS BORN GAY OK! Being gay is a matter of choice and preference, I can tell you thtat a good number of gay pple were straight at one point in their life…so let no one deceive you into believing that pple are actually born gay. If u believe pple are actually born gay…then u can as well believe pple can be born prostitute and criminals!

Now its absolutely dumb for one to think that b4 a country can be part of the so-called global society, she has to accept GAY and other evil practices…!...we are Africans and as such Nigerians…we have our own way of doing things even b4 the so called West came with their nonsense…we have and know our identity and loosing that identity is ABSOLUTELY STUPIDITY.

Need I remind you that because everybody does it…doesn’t make it RIGHT!

PS: Never u fall for that crap/nonsense that pple are born gay…I repeat being gay is ur mind set…and the way u set ur mind is TOTALLY UR CHOICE  TO MAKE.
Posted: at 3-12-2011 05:21 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Emmagency9 at 3-12-2011 05:34 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
I believe they are right. The Federal Government has no right in restricting people from partaking in same sex marriages in a country which runs DEMOCRACY, where Fundamental Human Rights are recognized. This thing is very simple; If two idiots of same sex engage in a relationship and decides to tie a useless, meaningless and stupid knot, then there shouldn't be any law stopping them. They have FREEWILL as humans to do whatsoever they want providing they don't go in public depicting sexual acts (Public Harassment) which is also a crime in opposite sex marriages.

Posted: at 3-12-2011 05:34 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- eze007 at 3-12-2011 05:42 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: noorseman on  3-12-2011 04:10 PM
the decision of the senate is wrong.homosexuals deserve some rights as nigerian citizens..nobody wakes up one day in a country like nigeria and decide to be gay.whether you like it or not, there is always going to be gay people in nigeria.they have been there for a long time...the difference now is that they want to be recognized...all forms of discriminiation should be condemmed.and this decision by the senate is shamefaul for a country like nigeria looking to be part of the global society..being gay is not a choice,its the way they were born.. so nigeria let stop this bigotry..people's individual personal choices does not have to affect you..let them be

U are sick ,little minds always believe white men, British economy crumbling and they are running out of cash , they are looking for a country where they will use gay issues to create public unrest or war, so that they can fully take over the country in the name of protecting human right . We should be wise , our president should search for the living or remaining  Biafra scientist who have the know of making military weapon for them to pass this know to our young generation  young generation to develop ,if not we shall lose those knowledge , so, that in the next 100years to come our children will not be taking such insult of intimidation  from any body or country  in the world and they would take those technology to a higher level. This is all I have to say , phyuk gay men and woman .
Posted: at 3-12-2011 05:42 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- eze007 at 3-12-2011 06:00 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Emmagency9 on  3-12-2011 05:34 PM
I believe they are right. The Federal Government has no right in restricting people from partaking in same sex marriages in a country which runs DEMOCRACY, where Fundamental Human Rights are recognized. This thing is very simple; If two idiots of same sex engage in a relationship and decides to tie a useless, meaningless and stupid knot, then there shouldn't be any law stopping them. They have FREEWILL as humans to do whatsoever they want providing they don't go in public depicting sexual acts (Public Harassment) which is also a crime in opposite sex marriages.
I don`t blame you , you are still a little boy who looks like" gay man", you are a Nigerian citizen ,so you can still make it your fundamental right to go and thief from another man`s house and  see if they will not burn you to dust . Freedom is never absolute and that  is why God have restricted man from choosing whom will be his father or mother before birth and also restricted a man from choosing whom his going to have as his child . Even in heavens freedom is not absolute, because absolute freedom be-gets absolute lawless environment .
Posted: at 3-12-2011 06:00 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- duaka at 3-12-2011 06:03 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
how can we even talk of this nonsense, when we hv pressing issues like fuel subside removal!
Posted: at 3-12-2011 06:03 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- MegaOneplusone at 3-12-2011 06:13 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
The Illuminati introduced democracy to rule the world and they know with homosexuality, many will end up in hell. they also tell you how to raise your kids all in the name of human right, Now look at those American youths Grin Grin they serve the devil and this is there mission. Devilish elites
Posted: at 3-12-2011 06:13 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Emmagency9 at 3-12-2011 06:20 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: eze007 on  3-12-2011 06:00 PM
I don`t blame you , you are still a little boy who looks like" gay man", you are a Nigerian citizen ,so you can still make it your fundamental right to go and thief from another man`s house and  see if they will not burn you to dust . Freedom is never absolute and that  is why God have restricted man from choosing whom will be his father or mother before birth and also restricted a man from choosing whom his going to have as his child . Even in heavens freedom is not absolute, because absolute freedom be-gets absolute lawless environment .
Now calling me a "Gay Man" is an abuse to my personality and a very very stupid thing to do. My opinion on a an issue which contradicts yhurs doesn't give yhu any right to label me with abusive terms. if yhu are educated enough, yhu should know that "Stealing" is no way associated with Fundamental Human Rights.

And looking it from the religious aspect, God created man not to engage in same sex marriages but rather opposite sex marriages. So is the same as laying down commandments on stealing, fornication and others. Now, God Himself gave us a freewill to choose that which we want to do with a judgement at the end of time. Now if we as humans, do contrary to God's commandments then we know the consequences. So is it with homosexuals, let them do what they think is right and good for them. We all know where they are going to end.

People should be allowed to practice what they believe

#Peace

Posted: at 3-12-2011 06:20 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- eze007 at 3-12-2011 06:35 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Emmagency9 on  3-12-2011 06:20 PM
Now calling me a "Gay Man" is an abuse to my personality and a very very stupid thing to do. My opinion on a an issue which contradicts yhurs doesn't give yhu any right to label me with abusive terms. if yhu are educated enough, yhu should know that "Stealing" is no way associated with Fundamental Human Rights.

And looking it from the religious aspect, God created man not to engage in same sex marriages but rather opposite sex marriages. So is the same as laying down commandments on stealing, fornication and others. Now, God Himself gave us a freewill to choose that which we want to do with a judgement at the end of time. Now if we as humans, do contrary to God's commandments then we know the consequences. So is it with homosexuals, let them do what they think is right and good for them. We all know where they are going to end.

People should be allowed to practice what they believe

#Peace
God didn`t destroy Sodom because they were thieves but because they have goon against the principal of nature which is same sex marriage and homosexual life . This is an immorality against our land , do you  want to start having earthquakes and the rest soon?Nature made man ,man didn`t make nature . So, the laws of  over laws ever other law ,  the judgement of nature is called karma !
Posted: at 3-12-2011 06:35 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Emmagency9 at 3-12-2011 07:33 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: eze007 on  3-12-2011 06:35 PM
God didn`t destroy Sodom because they were thieves but because they have goon against the principal of nature which is same sex marriage and homosexual life . This is an immorality against our land , do you  want to start having earthquakes and the rest soon?Nature made man ,man didn`t make nature . So, the laws of  over laws ever other law ,  the judgement of nature is called karma !
Now yhu are making a good point. But I must remind yhu that God created Adam and Eve, told them not to eat of the forbidden tree but the opposite happened and they got punished. Also, God later destroyed the earth in the days of Noah because of similar issues. But God himself has promised not to destroy the earth again. So i think with that, humans are free to do whatsoever they want to do but God himself has already stated it that the end will come and all man will be judged according to their deeds. Now, if we decide to pass a bill on homosexuals because it is a sin against God, then why shouldn't we be having a bill on Fornicators.

It's not that I support Homosexuality, but what I am standing for is that if two idiots of same sex decide to come together, there shouldn't be any governmental embargo on them.

Posted: at 3-12-2011 07:33 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Zubby24 at 3-12-2011 08:57 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Elizbeth should go and kiss her ratul snake williams and all of them that support this dumb issue, what a **** statement, dammm
Posted: at 3-12-2011 08:57 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Biafran at 3-12-2011 09:29 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
I am telling the British Government to stay away from Nigeria, cause they are the problem we have had all these years and as for their stupid ill aid, we don't need it, rather they steal our wealth to enrich themselves phyuk britain, canada i used to have lots of respect for you but never ever mend ur phyuking affairs into Nigeria's activities your aids should all burn in hell, you all wo support homosexuality because of gold and silver non of you will escape the wroth of GOD almighty, and NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS SAYS NO & NO & NO, all you nigerian gay and lesbian just know that your doom have just come.AMEN.

Posted: at 3-12-2011 09:29 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Biafran at 3-12-2011 09:35 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Emmagency9 on  3-12-2011 07:33 PM
Now yhu are making a good point. But I must remind yhu that God created Adam and Eve, told them not to eat of the forbidden tree but the opposite happened and they got punished. Also, God later destroyed the earth in the days of Noah because of similar issues. But God himself has promised not to destroy the earth again. So i think with that, humans are free to do whatsoever they want to do but God himself has already stated it that the end will come and all man will be judged according to their deeds. Now, if we decide to pass a bill on homosexuals because it is a sin against God, then why shouldn't we be having a bill on Fornicators.

It's not that I support Homosexuality, but what I am standing for is that if two idiots of same sex decide to come together, there shouldn't be any governmental embargo on them.

GOD purnish all of you supporting gay life and Lesbianism, tufiakwa, may you and your gay family die in a motor accident in Jesus name amen. look, it's evil, evil evil, and you mr man, dont ever say u support shit else you wont live to tell the story.

Posted: at 3-12-2011 09:35 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Gulizar at 3-12-2011 09:59 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: billy25 on  2-12-2011 10:47 AM
The so call western country that want us to embrace evil because of thier devlish aid should leave Nigeria alone, if same sex marriage is good for them that is their own business same sex marriage is not part of our culture.

Yes! Definitely! Let's this stupid thangs be with its creator (I mean in Europe/America: they are already lost countries somehow)... Same sex marriage doesn't have any connection with AFRICA!!! And it will neva be bcuz i believe God wont allow it to happen there and will bless Africa!!!
Posted: at 3-12-2011 09:59 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Gulizar at 3-12-2011 10:05 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Adikpe on  2-12-2011 11:25 AM
God punish all of them. They should hold their aid and gifts to themselves. Must they force us to accept their tradition? If they too don't stop racial abuses on the blacks, we will sanction them.

There other better things to talk about. Let us forget about these nonsenses from these people wey dey smell garlic garlic (Oyinbo)  Grin Grin Grin

hahaha u r too funny "wey dey smell garlic" lol  Cheesy let us leave this innosent vegetable alone and say "Wey dey smell danger"  Wink
Posted: at 3-12-2011 10:05 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Gulizar at 3-12-2011 10:09 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: solexjoe on  2-12-2011 11:29 AM
DEM DEY CRAZE, C STUPID COMMAND, EVEN D BIBLE SAID ABT DAT DEVILISH ACT SAYING SUCH SIN SHOULD BE DETESTABLE, ONLY GOD GO JUDGED DEM. WE CAN DO WITHOUT DEM B'COS THEY ARE NOT GODTO HELL WITH DEM

I cannot disagree... It seems like dem people is not coming from God Almighty but devil the looser... i bet they have alredy forgotten about the story in the Bible or never knew it b4... By the way Do they know what Holy Bible Is??? i dont think so...  Undecided
Posted: at 3-12-2011 10:09 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- noorseman at 3-12-2011 10:13 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
mme laff hohohoho Grin Grin Grin…yeah right…well I can see ur mind is being controlled…jeez…I wonder why pple allow their mind to be controlled like puppets? Listen dude…NO MAN/WOMAN WAS BORN GAY OK! Being gay is a matter of choice and preference, I can tell you thtat a good number of gay pple were straight at one point in their life…so let no one deceive you into believing that pple are actually born gay. If u believe pple are actually born gay…then u can as well believe pple can be born prostitute and criminals!

Now its absolutely dumb for one to think that b4 a country can be part of the so-called global society, she has to accept GAY and other evil practices…!...we are Africans and as such Nigerians…we have our own way of doing things even b4 the so called West came with their nonsense…we have and know our identity and loosing that identity is ABSOLUTELY STUPIDITY.

Need I remind you that because everybody does it…doesn’t make it RIGHT!

 you are very misguided...if you give the goverment an opportunity to interfere in the personal liberties of citizens because of your believe ..what is to say

PS: Never u fall for that crap/nonsense that pple are born gay…I repeat being gay is ur mind set…and the way u set ur mind is TOTALLY UR CHOICE  TO MAKE.
 you are very misinformed
[/quote]
Posted: at 3-12-2011 10:13 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- noorseman at 3-12-2011 10:16 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Gulizar on  3-12-2011 10:09 PM
I cannot disagree... It seems like dem people is not coming from God Almighty but devil the looser... i bet they have alredy forgotten about the story in the Bible or never knew it b4... By the way Do they know what Holy Bible Is??? i dont think so...  Undecided
leave the bible and all religuos belief out of this discussion
Posted: at 3-12-2011 10:16 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- noorseman at 3-12-2011 10:18 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: eze007 on  3-12-2011 05:42 PM
U are sick ,little minds always believe white men, British economy crumbling and they are running out of cash , they are looking for a country where they will use gay issues to create public unrest or war, so that they can fully take over the country in the name of protecting human right . We should be wise , our president should search for the living or remaining  Biafra scientist who have the know of making military weapon for them to pass this know to our young generation  young generation to develop ,if not we shall lose those knowledge , so, that in the next 100years to come our children will not be taking such insult of intimidation  from any body or country  in the world and they would take those technology to a higher level. This is all I have to say , fcuk gay men and woman .

dude what the phyuk are you talking about..nigeria is a third world country..britain is a first world country...do some reading
Posted: at 3-12-2011 10:18 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- reymondokeze at 3-12-2011 10:24 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Emmagency9 on  3-12-2011 07:33 PM
Now yhu are making a good point. But I must remind yhu that God created Adam and Eve, told them not to eat of the forbidden tree but the opposite happened and they got punished. Also, God later destroyed the earth in the days of Noah because of similar issues. But God himself has promised not to destroy the earth again. So i think with that, humans are free to do whatsoever they want to do but God himself has already stated it that the end will come and all man will be judged according to their deeds. Now, if we decide to pass a bill on homosexuals because it is a sin against God, then why shouldn't we be having a bill on Fornicators.

It's not that I support Homosexuality, but what I am standing for is that if two idiots of same sex decide to come together, there shouldn't be any governmental embargo on them.

U AR VERY CORRECT. THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO BRING GOD IN FORGOT THOU SHALT NOT JUDGE.
Posted: at 3-12-2011 10:24 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 19