BOKO HARAM 16 MORE DIE AT A CHURCH SERVICE IN YOLA TODAY (Page 7)

Date: 08-01-2012 5:03 pm (9 years ago) | Author: teejay
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15
- pjima at 9-01-2012 03:39 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sweet4u on  9-01-2012 12:01 AM
we are not to repay evil with evil....instead pray without ceasing.  yes, we are only human and get angry at all the bad things happening in the world but these good people are going to heaven, just sooner than we wanted or expected.  we are living in the end times and according to the Bible, these kinds of things must happen and come to pass.  now is the time to get things right with God and pray for your enemies, don't kill them as that is exactly what Satan wants you to do.  
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA SHARAAAAAAAAAAP'' EWU SOKOTO OR WHITE GOAT'' BECAUSE YOUR IN PEACEFUL PLACE ISN'T?    IF IT HAPPENS IN YOUR PLACE OR YOU WERE TO BE VICTIM THEN YOU CAN SAY THIS AND WE WILL SYMPATHISE WITH YOU''BUT YOUR GOVERNMENT PROTECTS YOU AND YOUR wh*re ASS THATS WHY YOU VE GOT THE URGE TO ADVICE RUBBISHLY AND STUPIDLY HERE'' PLEASE YOUR NOT INVITED''NNU NNU'' OTELE GBAGWUKWA GI EBE AHU'' SATAN CAME TO STEAL,TO KILL AND TO DESTROY AS SCRIPTURE SAID IT''TELL ME WHAT BOKO IS DOING IS'T NOT SAME AS BIBLE SAID IT''SINCE SATAN WE VE LOOKING FOR NOW APPEARS IN PERSON WE SHOULD BRING HIM DOWN BEFORE HE CAUSE MORE HAVOC TO OUR NATION''OTELE OJII''
Posted: at 9-01-2012 03:39 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mariamajane at 9-01-2012 03:43 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: pjima on  9-01-2012 03:26 AM
THE NAME ALLEN MEANS STRANGER FROM STRANGE PLACE'' YOU SEEM TO ME MORE LIKE A STRANGER HERE''FOOL'' YOU ABUSE PEOPLE OF POOR EDUCATION''WHAT ABOUT YOU'? ARE YOU WHITE OR FAKER WHICH ONE'' I VE BEING FOLLOWING YOUR STUPID COMMENTS HERE' SEEM TO ME YOUR IN SUPPORT OF BOKO''WELL I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU'' DRIVE STRAIGH TO HELL AND DONT COME BACK TO EARTH AGAIN''WAIT ONE MORE THING'' YOU IRRITATE US HERE PLEASE'' GO SCREW YOUR wh*re SELF'' EWU SOKOTO'' TUFIAAAA KWA NU EH'' NDI OJUO'' IGBO KWENU''

You are a stupid dog like your wh*re mama, faggot
Posted: at 9-01-2012 03:43 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mariamajane at 9-01-2012 03:49 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: pjima on  9-01-2012 03:06 AM
BETTY WERE DID YOU GET YOUR OWN SERMON FROM''' WHAT DID YOU SAY THAT ISREAL ARE JUDAHISM NOT CHRISTIANS? YOU SUCKS PLEASE GO INSIDE WITH YOUR FOOLISH UNCLEARED SERMON'' SAME INTERNET GAVE YOU ACCESS AS EVERYONE ELSE''SORRY FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE''YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU AR SAYING''THIS BOKO ISSUE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD FIGHT OK'' THIS IS WAR AGAINST HUMANITY''THIS IS NATION AND NOT KINGDOM OF HEAVEN''PEOPLE AR BEIN SLAUGHTERED FOR NO REASON AND STAY THERE  DOLLING BABY YOURSELF'' ISREAL IS JACOB REMEMBER NOT JUDAHISM AND JUDAHISM IS JUDA A TRIBE OF ISREAL NOT RELIGION'' MPAMA READ YOUR BIBLE'' YOU MEANT JEWISH NOT JUDA'' AM SICK OF THIS FAKE COWARDS HERE''HAUSA PEOPLE NOW BEIN KILLED IN ABA'' BUT THEY AR GONE MANY WERE NOT KILLED''SO NOW WE NEED TO HEAT THEM AT NORTH''THEIR HEARTBEAT'' SO RUN GO MEET YOUR MAMA WITH YOUR HUBBY BECAUSE WAR HAS ALREADY BEGAN'''' EWU SOKOTO

Here you are insulting someone for speaking here mind and you have the audacity to accuse others, dog. A coward like you will run away from mere shadow yet hide behind computer to call for war that you will not fight. You are a crazy street dog, coward!
Posted: at 9-01-2012 03:49 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- fineguy147 at 9-01-2012 04:12 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
This shows that Nigerian pastor ar just there to enrich themselves, they cant prayer or see vision, the deceive there members to come to church, cos they need their money, wake up people, the so called boko haram  are been sponsored, this pastors keep saying come to church, protect ur selves yet they dont want to spend money to buy guns for their members.
CAN president is saying defend ur self, bring out money to sponsor Christians to buy guns sir, no way, but if they want to build 1billion dollar mansion they will ask their members to donate money.
Posted: at 9-01-2012 04:12 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dukkieson at 9-01-2012 04:14 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: pjima on  9-01-2012 03:26 AM
THE NAME ALLEN MEANS STRANGER FROM STRANGE PLACE'' YOU SEEM TO ME MORE LIKE A STRANGER HERE''FOOL'' YOU ABUSE PEOPLE OF POOR EDUCATION''WHAT ABOUT YOU'? ARE YOU WHITE OR FAKER WHICH ONE'' I VE BEING FOLLOWING YOUR STUPID COMMENTS HERE' SEEM TO ME YOUR IN SUPPORT OF BOKO''WELL I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU'' DRIVE STRAIGH TO HELL AND DONT COME BACK TO EARTH AGAIN''WAIT ONE MORE THING'' YOU IRRITATE US HERE PLEASE'' GO SCREW YOUR wh*re SELF'' EWU SOKOTO'' TUFIAAAA KWA NU EH'' NDI OJUO'' IGBO KWENU''

You son of a goat, who told you that NP is only for your tribe? Religious and tribal bigots like you belong in the gutter. Here you are, a newbie full of insults with grubby mouth is attacking others for standing up. Go screw your wh*re of a mother, A*#S!
Posted: at 9-01-2012 04:14 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- pjima at 9-01-2012 04:42 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: babebose on  8-01-2012 07:29 PM
when are these animals ever gong to stop? RIP
SOONER WHEN YOU ALL ARE DEAD'' ANU MPAMA
Posted: at 9-01-2012 04:42 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dukkieson at 9-01-2012 04:48 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: pjima on  9-01-2012 04:42 AM
SOONER WHEN YOU ALL ARE DEAD'' ANU MPAMA

Go back to your village and speak your vernacular, goat!
Posted: at 9-01-2012 04:48 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- pjima at 9-01-2012 04:59 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dukkieson on  9-01-2012 04:14 AM
You son of a goat, who told you that NP is only for your tribe? Religious and tribal bigots like you belong in the gutter. Here you are, a newbie full of insults with grubby mouth is attacking others for standing up. Go screw your wh*re of a mother, A*#S!
DUKKIESON IS THE NAME OF MY SECURITY DOG BACK HOME WITH ABOKI'' YOU CAN MAKE EM 3 IF YOU DONT MIND''THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAR THE NAME DUKKIESON2'' ANU MPAMA'' THIS SITE IS CALLED NAIJAPALS'' YOUR NOT ONE OF US''HERE IS NOT FACEBOOK OR TAGGED wh*re WERE YOU SEARCH FOR NIGERIAN YOUTH TO QUENCH YOUR TASTE FOR IMMORALITY'' SAY NO TO WHITE wh*re THEY SPREAD DISEASE TO AFRICA''COUGH AROUND''FCUK AROUND'' DOG''EARH''EARM''EZHNO IN DARKNESS'' NOW GO FCUK UR A*#S WITH GIANT DILDO AS USUAL'' HAHAHAHAHA NO MORE BLACK CUTTIE CUTTIE TO BLUSH YOU''DONT COMMIT SUICIDE NOW'' JUST HAVING FUN BITCH.
Posted: at 9-01-2012 04:59 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- pjima at 9-01-2012 05:09 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dukkieson on  9-01-2012 04:48 AM
Go back to your village and speak your vernacular, goat!
IS BETTER THAT I HAVE A HOME AS MY VILLAGE''BUT YOU DONT HAVE ONE wh*re'' ORIGINATED FROM HELL TRU SEA''YOU DONT BELONG TO EARTH OR HEAVEN ASWELL''MEANING YOU HAVE NO PLACE YOU CANNOT TRACE YOUR WAY BACK HOME IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE'' YOU DUMB ASS THAT BREATH TRU ASS''WERE AR YOU FROM MAMA''USA,UK,EU,AF, OR NONE OF THE ABOVE''PLEASE GO BACK TO HELL WERE YOU BELONG OR DO YOU NEED MY HELP TO DRIVE YOU BACK BECAUSE I WILL CRASH YOU BACK TO HELL''EWU ZAMBIA'' PLS SPEAK YOUR MOTHER TONGUE I WANT TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS LIKE''
Posted: at 9-01-2012 05:09 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Allen-jones at 9-01-2012 05:13 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: pjima on  9-01-2012 04:59 AM
DUKKIESON IS THE NAME OF MY SECURITY DOG BACK HOME WITH ABOKI'' YOU CAN MAKE EM 3 IF YOU DONT MIND''THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAR THE NAME DUKKIESON2'' ANU MPAMA'' THIS SITE IS CALLED NAIJAPALS'' YOUR NOT ONE OF US''HERE IS NOT FACEBOOK OR TAGGED wh*re WERE YOU SEARCH FOR NIGERIAN YOUTH TO QUENCH YOUR TASTE FOR IMMORALITY'' SAY NO TO WHITE wh*re THEY SPREAD DISEASE TO AFRICA''COUGH AROUND''FCUK AROUND'' DOG''EARH''EARM''EZHNO IN DARKNESS'' NOW GO FCUK UR A*#S WITH GIANT DILDO AS USUAL'' HAHAHAHAHA NO MORE BLACK CUTTIE CUTTIE TO BLUSH YOU''DONT COMMIT SUICIDE NOW'' JUST HAVING FUN BITCH.

Shut up you dog-meat eater. I know all about silly jackals like you. A dog that is foaming at the mouth. Your wh*re mother that used to fcuk around - even with dogs is dying from AIDS and has infected you with same, motherfcuking gutter urchin
Posted: at 9-01-2012 05:13 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Allen-jones at 9-01-2012 05:19 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: pjima on  9-01-2012 05:09 AM
IS BETTER THAT I HAVE A HOME AS MY VILLAGE''BUT YOU DONT HAVE ONE wh*re'' ORIGINATED FROM HELL TRU SEA''YOU DONT BELONG TO EARTH OR HEAVEN ASWELL''MEANING YOU HAVE NO PLACE YOU CANNOT TRACE YOUR WAY BACK HOME IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE'' YOU DUMB ASS THAT BREATH TRU ASS''WERE AR YOU FROM MAMA''USA,UK,EU,AF, OR NONE OF THE ABOVE''PLEASE GO BACK TO HELL WERE YOU BELONG OR DO YOU NEED MY HELP TO DRIVE YOU BACK BECAUSE I WILL CRASH YOU BACK TO HELL''EWU ZAMBIA'' PLS SPEAK YOUR MOTHER TONGUE I WANT TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS LIKE''

You don't belong among human beings. You not only eat dog but human flesh. You are a product of your wh*re mother's A*#S - not fit to be classed as human but shit-head

 
Posted: at 9-01-2012 05:19 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- soyayya at 9-01-2012 06:49 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
heme80 which school did u attend?
how can u suggest christian to fight back...dont u see what happen in sudan congo somalia rwanda?we should be fighting government until we see change,they and the foreign government want us to fight each other,in war theres lost of property rape mass murder lost all ur cash money in the bank.
Posted: at 9-01-2012 06:49 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ecto at 9-01-2012 07:22 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Where is the church armies? Is now time to fight or we all perish
Posted: at 9-01-2012 07:22 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- cynclara at 9-01-2012 08:12 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
 ΨђA̶̲̥̅Ʈ Ȋ̝̊̅§ wrong with christians? Self defense cant be a sin for GϑD̶̲̥̅̊'s sake!They should defend themselves  A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ fight back!
Posted: at 9-01-2012 08:12 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Hollandear at 9-01-2012 08:14 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Pathetic!

Posted: at 9-01-2012 08:14 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tmaxdon at 9-01-2012 08:59 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: pjima on  9-01-2012 03:26 AM
THE NAME ALLEN MEANS STRANGER FROM STRANGE PLACE'' YOU SEEM TO ME MORE LIKE A STRANGER HERE''FOOL'' YOU ABUSE PEOPLE OF POOR EDUCATION''WHAT ABOUT YOU'? ARE YOU WHITE OR FAKER WHICH ONE'' I VE BEING FOLLOWING YOUR STUPID COMMENTS HERE' SEEM TO ME YOUR IN SUPPORT OF BOKO''WELL I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU'' DRIVE STRAIGH TO HELL AND DONT COME BACK TO EARTH AGAIN''WAIT ONE MORE THING'' YOU IRRITATE US HERE PLEASE'' GO SCREW YOUR wh*re SELF'' EWU SOKOTO'' TUFIAAAA KWA NU EH'' NDI OJUO'' IGBO KWENU''

Pjima,you don't know how its all started so I think it will be wrong for you to jump into their discussion ,the guy called Bachelorrete is not behaving like someone who passed through school,he insults people with contrary opinion to his, which is not supposed to be so because we all can say whatever we want and you can also oppose it but in a polite manner not with insults....I just came here today to remind him of something.....Nobody in his or her right senses will support Boko haram or the  killing of my Christian brothers and Sister but we can all share different opinion on this issue without insult....
Posted: at 9-01-2012 08:59 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- henryemekaob at 9-01-2012 09:06 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mariamajane on  9-01-2012 03:49 AM
Here you are insulting someone for speaking here mind and you have the audacity to accuse others, dog. A coward like you will run away from mere shadow yet hide behind computer to call for war that you will not fight. You are a crazy street dog, coward!
         pls u guye should stop being deceptive with inglorance here...let me ask u would you ve kept quiet if ur father or ur mother become vitimised of bokom haram rot.... smell ur ass and whats its smell?
Posted: at 9-01-2012 09:06 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Lekan22 at 9-01-2012 09:12 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
God have mercy.
Posted: at 9-01-2012 09:12 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- tmaxdon at 9-01-2012 09:14 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Bachelorette on  8-01-2012 09:59 PM

You don't know anything I could imagine... I don't have time to start giving you lessons which I paid dearly for. for the record, I had two degrees to my name - a OND (Delta state University) and B.sc (Ahmadu Bello University) before coming over to Sweden. what can you boast of, Idiot! You came to Spain to seek Asylum? or used of fake passport....tell me what is making your head sware...Moron!!!


You know I forgot to ask you few questions..can you work with that your degree in Sweden? the answer is NO! but I know how u can start  working with a degree,Go back to school and start another BSC or BA (not Journalism again cos u can't even write English without mistakes let alone Swedish) because your certificate in Journalism is not recognised here in Europe.so stop thinking u have it all here in Europe...I told you I don't need to tell who I am ,what I am doing but I can render you legal assistant at cheaper amount through my brother and my Girlfriend for your immigration problems....
Posted: at 9-01-2012 09:14 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- pnwagod at 9-01-2012 09:17 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Bachelorette on  8-01-2012 09:27 PM

I thaught I warned you never to comment about me? Now be ready to face the music you piece of a bamboo ball! you're such a beast in human clothing trying to get the other side of me. I think you should probably go tell your dick-headed father to teach you the basic morals you clamour for... you're a big fool and a fool you'll remain!!!



 God have mercy!!! See people who should be thinking wise are fighting here. Sorry guys, Boko Haram is laughing at you. Now, I don't wanna see any fighting here anymore...ok? One Nigeria, one people, divisible, but not now until we take out all BOKOS AND HARAMS. ENYIMBA!ENYI!!
Posted: at 9-01-2012 09:17 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15