MASSOB Gives Nigerian Army 48hrs Ultimatum OR Face War. (Page 7)

Date: 27-01-2012 7:34 am (12 years ago) | Author: Millenium
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 13
- divyne at 27-01-2012 06:15 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 27-01-2012 02:07 PM
haaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
i dey laff dem oooooooo





I JUST WANT TO INSULT U THIS MAN CALL AJANNI........ SO U BETTER LISTEN  COS WITH THIS UR COMMENT I CAN SEE THAT U ARE USELESS FELLOW AN IDIOT GOOD FOR NOTHING BOKO HARAM SPY. HAVE U NOT HEARD THAT THEY HAVE RELEASED THE FACES OF BOKO HARAM SPONSORERS???ALL THE NORTHEN GOVERNORS......... I THINK U HAVNT COS IF U DO U SUPPOSE TO ASHAMED OF URSELF........... STUPID aboki COW WITH NONSENCE ENGLISH
Posted: at 27-01-2012 06:15 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- henry2009 at 27-01-2012 06:42 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
hahhahhahhahhahhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaahh yyyyyyyyyyyyy
Posted: at 27-01-2012 06:42 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- otagermo at 27-01-2012 07:10 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 27-01-2012 05:16 PM
Quote from: otagermo on 27-01-2012 05:06 PM
i no believe this massob again...dem don talk and talk witout any action..............enough is enough don pass for their mouth...they should start killing all this fools witout wasting time....ah ah ah
[/qu

ota pia pia ,
so you no dey among them? na so so mouth mouth you get? onye ara boy
old man....have your madness started again...is like you forget to take your tablete today........

            i want to perform miracle in your like....aturu hausa....
Posted: at 27-01-2012 07:10 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- escapedprince at 27-01-2012 07:15 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: DHash on 27-01-2012 04:03 PM
They MASSOB can not do anything! get the f******out! go and ask your grannies what the Nigerian army are capable of doing. Na today? edon tey! 
Nigerian army or the Hausa/Fulani Army??? Whichever,has not really been tested In combat!!, unless you call the murder of millions of defenseless women and children combat,even at that it took you idiots four years!! with the help of all the worlds finest military then,  to stop the tiny Biaffra, you should be the one talking to your granny,I'm sure she remembers how most of your men were skinned alive!!,how the squealed like crazy pigs,begging for mercy!!, 1967 is not 2012, phyuk face !!!
Posted: at 27-01-2012 07:15 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- lordchosen at 27-01-2012 07:40 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
My fellow Igbos I can Supply OdiEchi From India, Mali, and Hatti, we go finish them once, i can also get suicide Bomber from near buy countries, pls contact me as soon as you are ready, Together we Stand IGBO Ga Di   
Posted: at 27-01-2012 07:40 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Kennyg428 at 27-01-2012 07:45 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Civil war is looming,little by little..

Posted: at 27-01-2012 07:45 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- otagermo at 27-01-2012 08:24 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: escapedprince on 27-01-2012 07:15 PM
Nigerian army or the Hausa/Fulani Army??? Whichever,has not really been tested In combat!!, unless you call the murder of millions of defenseless women and children combat,even at that it took you idiots four years!! with the help of all the worlds finest military then,  to stop the tiny Biaffra, you should be the one talking to your granny,I'm sure she remembers how most of your men were skinned alive!!,how the squealed like crazy pigs,begging for mercy!!, 1967 is not 2012, fcuk face !!!
DONT MIND THAT LITTLE RAT...HE SHOULD KEEP ON DREAMING
Posted: at 27-01-2012 08:24 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- edobaking at 27-01-2012 08:28 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
i hate nigeria security so much, especialy those zombies who we called nigeria army, the weackest fools of men on security of nigeria are our army, multitude of army that can not even fight with litle cameroon  army cameroon army nearly finnish those bunch of fools b4 president obasenjo start pleading 4 a stope, they are not even ashame of them self, and people will come here to say nigeria is a treth to america Grin Grin i always laugh when i here that, people that can not even defeat boko aram, let forget about that of MEND, MEND was killing our rat army like piese of shit, all they know how to do is to intimedate innocent nigerians on the street, they will not stay in their barack usless people...
Posted: at 27-01-2012 08:28 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- chusferdinand at 27-01-2012 08:34 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
we prepared for all aboki people  they don't know anything ...just killing our people for noting all i want say massob make na rise up becos we are tire for this matter .. god go folish all aboki people soon?
Posted: at 27-01-2012 08:34 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ajanni at 27-01-2012 08:55 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mkpume22 on 27-01-2012 05:44 PM
com on fu****k off Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you shut up there
Posted: at 27-01-2012 08:55 PM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 27-01-2012 08:58 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: divyne on 27-01-2012 06:15 PM
Quote from: ajanni on 27-01-2012 02:07 PM
haaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
i dey laff dem oooooooo





I JUST WANT TO INSULT U THIS MAN CALL AJANNI........ SO U BETTER LISTEN  COS WITH THIS UR COMMENT I CAN SEE THAT U ARE USELESS FELLOW AN IDIOT GOOD FOR NOTHING BOKO HARAM SPY. HAVE U NOT HEARD THAT THEY HAVE RELEASED THE FACES OF BOKO HARAM SPONSORERS???ALL THE NORTHEN GOVERNORS......... I THINK U HAVNT COS IF U DO U SUPPOSE TO ASHAMED OF URSELF........... STUPID aboki COW WITH NONSENCE ENGLISH

you that stupid , useless and street girl , go and wash your stinky mouth first ,idiot
Posted: at 27-01-2012 08:58 PM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 27-01-2012 08:59 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on 27-01-2012 07:10 PM
old man....have your madness started again...is like you forget to take your tablete today........

            i want to perform miracle in your like....aturu hausa....

if i slap you now , you will begin to see double double , useless boi
Posted: at 27-01-2012 08:59 PM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- edobaking at 27-01-2012 09:02 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 27-01-2012 08:55 PM
you shut up there
the madcow have been set loose Angry Angry
Posted: at 27-01-2012 09:02 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ikaquin at 27-01-2012 09:20 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
as far as i am concern for every igbo person that is killed 10 hausa malam should be killed that is the only way this madness will stop. This is injustic of the highest order the hausa people produce children like pigs so even if they loss half of their population it means nothing to them compare to the ibos who respect the planet and not overpopulate the planet ...
Posted: at 27-01-2012 09:20 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ajanni at 27-01-2012 09:31 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: edobaking on 27-01-2012 09:02 PM
the madcow have been set loose Angry Angry
[/quote

and the stupid and criminal boy has sneak out of prison now , he is on the run right now, catch am catch am thief , thief
Posted: at 27-01-2012 09:31 PM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- abledcharles at 27-01-2012 09:33 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
joking
Posted: at 27-01-2012 09:33 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- escapedprince at 27-01-2012 09:40 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: edobaking on 27-01-2012 08:28 PM
i hate nigeria security so much, especialy those zombies who we called nigeria army, the weackest fools of men on security of nigeria are our army, multitude of army that can not even fight with litle cameroon  army cameroon army nearly finnish those bunch of fools b4 president obasenjo start pleading 4 a stope, they are not even ashame of them self, and people will come here to say nigeria is a treth to america Grin Grin i always laugh when i here that, people that can not even defeat boko aram, let forget about that of MEND, MEND was killing our rat army like piese of shit, all they know how to do is to intimedate innocent nigerians on the street, they will not stay in their barack usless people...
bros,to think that Nigerian  military could not subdue  a tiny cameroonian  army, what a shame!!! And yet some uninformed ignorant fools will come out here and talk about them like they could move mountains,and close valleys!!! Sad Sad Sad
Posted: at 27-01-2012 09:40 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- poloscally at 27-01-2012 09:44 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
This is a tough nut for me crack. I think there should be away out of this. But before any thing, please present the bodies of those who they have killed and please keep all documents intact because this and more would be tendered for the world to see.
Posted: at 27-01-2012 09:44 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- MRchina4u at 27-01-2012 09:46 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: papingboi on 27-01-2012 09:48 AM
The FG should pls intervene, we want peace not war!


ARE YOU PLEADING HIM TO BRING MORE ARMY TO ONITSHA SO THAT THEY CAN START THE WAR. OR HAVE YOU FORGET WHAT YOU WANT WRITE
Posted: at 27-01-2012 09:46 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- otagermo at 27-01-2012 10:02 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 27-01-2012 08:59 PM
if i slap you now , you will begin to see double double , useless boi
HAHAHAHAHAHA...SEE WHO IS TALKING....OLD MAN.....YOU KNOW WHAT....I WOUNT BEAT YOU....I WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR WALKING STICK AWAY FROM YOU........WANT TO SEE THE FEELINGS IN THAT YOUR URGLY FACE....LITTLE SHIT
Posted: at 27-01-2012 10:02 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 13

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. VIDEO of a Foreign Construction Worker Playing With Most Wanted Bandits at Work Site in Zamfara

  2. Regina Daniels Reacts as Co-Wife, Laila Charani Posts Romantic Video with Husband Ned Nwoko

  3. Family Seeks to Raise $70k To Bring Home Nigerian Bodybuilder Shot Dead By Wife in US

  4. Victor Boniface Shares Inspiring Photo After Winning First Title With Bayer Leverkusen

  5. Meet Uzoma Odimara, aka ‘Area Scatter’ Nigeria’s First Publicly-Known Crossdresser

  6. PICS: Ex Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Queen Naomi Ties The Knot Again On Her 31st Birthday

  7. Kwara Police Arrest 46 Suspects After Cult Clash

  8. VIDEO: Late Sylverter Oromoni’s Father Blows Hot As He Rejects Coroner Judgment

  9. Ex US Pres, Donald Trump Risks 4yrs Jail Term as he Appears in Court to Face Criminal Trials

  10. Omokri Hails Dunamis Pastor, Eneche For Apologizing To Woman, Vera Anyim Accused Of Giving Fake

  11. Man, Bamidele Adeleke Docked For Stealing N2m Batteries In Ibadan

  12. Junior Pope: Yul Edochie's Estranged Wife, May Mourns Victims Of Boat Mishap

  13. UPDATE: President Tinubu Declares April 7 As National Police Day

  14. 22Yr Old Man, Francis Okoye Arrested Over Unlawful Possession Of Fire Arm

  15. Forgery: EFCC Arraigns Father-In-Law Alaba Alakija, Daughter-In-Law Oyinkansola In Lagos


THIS WEEK
  1. Controversy Surrounds Former BBNaija HM, Ka3na Jones After Ritual Video With Gospel Music

  2. Shock As Video of Woman $exually Abusing A Child Goes Viral; Lagos Authorities Seek Perpetrator

  3. Tears Flow As Beautiful Lady Dies After Alleged Poisoning At Shop Opening Party (Video)

  4. Body of Makeup Artiste, Abigail Frederick, Who D!ed in Boat Mishap With Jnr Pope Exhumed

  5. Nigerian Gov.t Nears Extradition Of Binance Executive Involved In $35.4M Money Laundering

  6. Brutal Child Abuse Incident Captured On Video Prompts Nationwide Outcry (Watch With Caution)

  7. U.S-Based Model's Accidental Post Of Her With Davido In A 'Cozy" Mood Sparks Rumors(Photos)

  8. 18-Yr-Old Usman Umar To Be Arrested For Fatal Stabbing Of Friend, Usman Abubakar In Adamawa

  9. The Real Reason Tinubu Government Went After Bobrisky - Reno Omokri Drops Bombshell

  10. Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted Into Nigerian Army Slits Woman’s Throat In Enugu Barracks


TOP MEMBERS: