i DONT WANNA GO TO BED MAD AT YOU OR I DONT WANT YOU TO GO TO BED MAD AT ME. (Page 3)

11 years ago by: INDEPENDENT WOMAN
1 2 [3] 4 5
-- HOPEA23 (f) at 6-02-2009 07:40PM
(22357 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: eagleseyez on  6-02-2009 07:36PM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  6-02-2009 07:26PM
Quote from: eagleseyez on  6-02-2009 07:24PM
he's slick and 4 real
take and love him 4
coming out straight
aint nothin as sweet as
loving a playa....keep
da love alive Wink
this sound to me like rapping  Grin Grin



oh yeah?
i shuld probably
take his place so i can feed
u wid mo vibes than he's ever
done, i can as well tap tha
cos u'll need these hands...they're
good Wink
he rap more than you,i dont think you got the energy
like his. Huh?

Reply
-- idyyoung (m) at 6-02-2009 07:58PM
(304 | Upcoming)

Quote from: eagleseyez on  6-02-2009 07:36PM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  6-02-2009 07:26PM
Quote from: eagleseyez on  6-02-2009 07:24PM
he's slick and 4 real
take and love him 4
coming out straight
aint nothin as sweet as
loving a playa....keep
da love alive Wink
this sound to me like rapping  Grin Grin

you are right man!!


oh yeah?
i shuld probably
take his place so i can feed
u wid mo vibes than he's ever
done, i can as well tap tha
cos u'll need these hands...they're
good Wink
Reply
-- eagleseyez (m) at 6-02-2009 07:59PM
(4319 | Gistmaniac)

@ hope
u only think
u have not tried
a trial will convince u
Reply
-- eagleseyez (m) at 6-02-2009 08:03PM
(4319 | Gistmaniac)

@ iddy
thanx 4 feeling me
she sure knows there's
more to action than words
imma give her a lifetime experience
Reply
-- HOPEA23 (f) at 6-02-2009 08:16PM
(22357 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: eagleseyez on  6-02-2009 07:59PM
@ hope
u only think
u have not tried
a trial will convince u

without been told
i already know
you r not energetic when it come to tht

Reply
-- ceejay58 (m) at 6-02-2009 08:24PM
(8392 | Hero)

Quote from: HOPEA23 on  5-02-2009 08:42PM
my fiance and i have been together for 5 years and just recently i moved back home until we can figure out our money situation. to make a long story short i found out he may be cheatingon me with this nasty hoe we have been through alot and he swears to God he hasn't i love him what do i do?



if he's cheating on u then come over here lets cheat on him too.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
-- HOPEA23 (f) at 6-02-2009 08:29PM
(22357 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: ceejay58 on  6-02-2009 08:24PM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  5-02-2009 08:42PM
my fiance and i have been together for 5 years and just recently i moved back home until we can figure out our money situation. to make a long story short i found out he may be cheatingon me with this nasty hoe we have been through alot and he swears to God he hasn't i love him what do i do?



if he's cheating on u then come over here lets cheat on him too.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
r u sure u can handle me

Reply
-- ceejay58 (m) at 6-02-2009 08:32PM
(8392 | Hero)

ewo babe, sebi they say seeing is believing?........ but i must warn you oooo, cos u fit no waka well for like 2 days after d show....... Wink Wink Wink
Reply
-- idyyoung (m) at 6-02-2009 08:36PM
(304 | Upcoming)

Quote from: ceejay58 on  6-02-2009 08:32PM
ewo babe, sebi they say seeing is believing?........ but i must warn you oooo, cos u fit no waka well for like 2 days after d show....... Wink Wink Wink
from her looks she fit no waka 4 abt a week or more!!
Reply
-- xclamation (f) at 6-02-2009 08:41PM
(153 | Upcoming)

wow tuff call ............ lots of people take kindness for weakness ............ maybe ur bf intentions are jus pure and innocent but  due to de fact that things dont always appear as it is complicate situation .............. hun u can advice u take things slow ........ cuz u dont want t be wrong at de end of it all ................... also being wit him for 5 years u are able to know him more than any1 else ........ time like these it good to listen to view of others but follow u heart body soul ........... cuz only u know the real situation ........... we are only speculating and assuming ...............hope things work out gr8 for u hun
Reply
-- HOPEA23 (f) at 6-02-2009 08:41PM
(22357 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: idyyoung on  6-02-2009 08:36PM
Quote from: ceejay58 on  6-02-2009 08:32PM
ewo babe, sebi they say seeing is believing?........ but i must warn you oooo, cos u fit no waka well for like 2 days after d show....... Wink Wink Wink
from her looks she fit no waka 4 abt a week or more!!
how i look
even if i joint u n ceey together both of yo nor go feet handle
i am to hot for you guys........

2ceey i dey feel sorry for you...i nor want make someone con die on top of my body or dey complain about his waist.

Reply
-- HOPEA23 (f) at 6-02-2009 08:43PM
(22357 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: xclamation on  6-02-2009 08:41PM
wow tuff call ............ lots of people take kindness for weakness ............ maybe ur bf intentions are jus pure and innocent but  due to de fact that things dont always appear as it is complicate situation .............. hun u can advice u take things slow ........ cuz u dont want t be wrong at de end of it all ................... also being wit him for 5 years u are able to know him more than any1 else ........ time like these it good to listen to view of others but follow u heart body soul ........... cuz only u know the real situation ........... we are only speculating and assuming ...............hope things work out gr8 for u hun
thanxxx jare

Reply
-- ceejay58 (m) at 6-02-2009 08:47PM
(8392 | Hero)

Quote from: idyyoung on  6-02-2009 08:36PM
Quote from: ceejay58 on  6-02-2009 08:32PM
ewo babe, sebi they say seeing is believing?........ but i must warn you oooo, cos u fit no waka well for like 2 days after d show....... Wink Wink Wink
from her looks she fit no waka 4 abt a week or more!!

no mind am my bros, her type na only cry dem dey cry thru out d show....
Reply
-- ceejay58 (m) at 6-02-2009 08:50PM
(8392 | Hero)

Quote from: HOPEA23 on  6-02-2009 08:41PM
Quote from: idyyoung on  6-02-2009 08:36PM
Quote from: ceejay58 on  6-02-2009 08:32PM
ewo babe, sebi they say seeing is believing?........ but i must warn you oooo, cos u fit no waka well for like 2 days after d show....... Wink Wink Wink
from her looks she fit no waka 4 abt a week or more!!
how i look
even if i joint u n ceey together both of yo nor go feet handle
i am to hot for you guys........

2ceey i dey feel sorry for you...i nor want make someone con die on top of my body or dey complain about his waist.



sha my ppl dey talk say no too much talk talk 4 evening service.... no talk say i no warn u ooooo, better go ask Vivian wetin her eyes see.
Reply
-- HOPEA23 (f) at 6-02-2009 08:55PM
(22357 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: ceejay58 on  6-02-2009 08:50PM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  6-02-2009 08:41PM
Quote from: idyyoung on  6-02-2009 08:36PM
Quote from: ceejay58 on  6-02-2009 08:32PM
ewo babe, sebi they say seeing is believing?........ but i must warn you oooo, cos u fit no waka well for like 2 days after d show....... Wink Wink Wink
from her looks she fit no waka 4 abt a week or more!!
how i look
even if i joint u n ceey together both of yo nor go feet handle
i am to hot for you guys........

2ceey i dey feel sorry for you...i nor want make someone con die on top of my body or dey complain about his waist.



sha my ppl dey talk say no too much talk talk 4 evening service.... no talk say i no warn u ooooo, better go ask Vivian wetin her eyes see.
hahhahahahhahahaha she alread told me everything
tht you so poor in bed.
you dont even know how to put it in she ave help you.........

Reply
-- ceejay58 (m) at 6-02-2009 08:58PM
(8392 | Hero)

oya no more long story, come over make we begin do am?
Reply
-- HOPEA23 (f) at 6-02-2009 09:01PM
(22357 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: ceejay58 on  6-02-2009 08:58PM
oya no more long story, come over make we begin do am?
hahhahahahahahahhahah i dont want to sex  a guy tht is so poor in bed.

Reply
-- ceejay58 (m) at 6-02-2009 09:10PM
(8392 | Hero)

Quote from: HOPEA23 on  6-02-2009 09:01PM
Quote from: ceejay58 on  6-02-2009 08:58PM
oya no more long story, come over make we begin do am?
hahhahahahahahahhahah i dont want to sex  a guy tht is so poor in bed.


make una see ooooo, na who dey fear now?  no take fear back out ooooooo.....
Reply
-- HOPEA23 (f) at 6-02-2009 09:18PM
(22357 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: ceejay58 on  6-02-2009 09:10PM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  6-02-2009 09:01PM
Quote from: ceejay58 on  6-02-2009 08:58PM
oya no more long story, come over make we begin do am?
hahhahahahahahahhahah i dont want to sex  a guy tht is so poor in bed.


make una see ooooo, na who dey fear now?  no take fear back out ooooooo.....
see waitin........i am not scared of your thing ...just feeling sorry for you,yougoin to be complaining uh my waist hurt,my 2inch is alot hurt.

Reply
-- ceejay58 (m) at 6-02-2009 09:23PM
(8392 | Hero)

OMG
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5