25yrs Old Lady Gang-Raped Two Weeks To Her Wedding (Page 6)

Date: 01-06-2012 7:01 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 12
- open_reality at 2-06-2012 11:16 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: philwaves1959 on  2-06-2012 12:11 AM
we should not blame the fiancee for cancelling the marriage. for goodness sake what took her to the chalet to meet whoever did that to her. to me sha it is a blessing in diguise for the man cos this lady will still be doing runs even after the marriage, FOR THE GANG RAPE ISSUE, IT WAS A RUNS THAT WENT WRONG. maybe she was seen by an amebo person, who she knows will definitely leak the story. this is my opinion and i supported the fiancee for his action.

Personally i don't give a toss about her reason for going into the guest house or the guy calling off the wedding. The hard fact is; a rapist is a rapist and should not be tolerated in any society. I'm sure you don't know how many innocent people those phyuking bastards have raped over the years. We hear the story of this young woman and y'all are defending the bloody rapist. Do you know if those phyuking animals are part of a robbery gang who goes into peoples homes and rape their female victims? do you know if they are high way robbers who also rape their female victims? do you know if they go about molesting innocent kids? what do u know about them to make u wanna stick up for them? Nigerians really need to stand up and condemn this people and not justify their actions. The more we keep blaming the victims, the more they feel the society supports their actions and they'll carry on destroying lives. THERE IS NO phyukING REASON TO RAPE ANYONE.

Posted: at 2-06-2012 11:16 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- rbn1 at 2-06-2012 11:23 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
the x should be questioned if not.  armruber raped your wife then you want to divoice her.2weeks to ur marriage ur 5and6 where raped you hav to find out b4 droping her
Posted: at 2-06-2012 11:23 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- open_reality at 2-06-2012 11:23 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: chimexplus on  2-06-2012 11:12 AM
She is your type and thats why you are on her side. Who knows how many times men have tricked you into a gust house and had a gang rape on you. Basket mouth like you.
Hey you phyuking douchebag, do i need to remind you of your family history? you come from a cursed family thus you behave like a complete idiot. I don't need to read more of your nonsense comment to confirm your identity. You are a phyuking rapist and should be locked up somewhere in a zoo. You've got no place in any decent society and should NEVER BE BLESSED WITH KIDS. I'm sure you'll rape your own child just to satisfy your sexual urge. You're a disgrace to every decent man on planet earth. phyuk YOU!

Posted: at 2-06-2012 11:23 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 2-06-2012 11:27 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ceejay58 on  2-06-2012 01:11 AM
I would just advise the girl to first get well. pull herself together first then go after those bastards one by one and makes sure none of them lives to tell the story....  NONSENSE.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
I'm glad reasonable people like you still exist. Was beginning to loose hope.

Posted: at 2-06-2012 11:27 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 2-06-2012 11:28 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ceejay58 on  2-06-2012 01:11 AM
I would just advise the girl to first get well. pull herself together first then go after those bastards one by one and makes sure none of them lives to tell the story....  NONSENSE.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
I'm glad reasonable people like you still exist. Was beginning to lose hope.

Posted: at 2-06-2012 11:28 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- waytoheaven at 2-06-2012 11:34 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on  2-06-2012 10:59 AM
wow!! You should be ashamed of yourself for jumping into conclusion without facts. If you were sensible enough to read the post correctly, it says she was tricked. Now here's a question for you MR dumb head, can you define the word "trick"? A rapist can use anything including her boyfriend, family members, close friends or anything dear to her to trick her into the hotel. We are all humans and not some computer which seem to know everything. I've said this time without number and i'll say it again: THERE IS NO BLOODY EXCUSE TO JUSTIFY RAPE. A decent man would never rape a woman even if she strips off right in front of him. Weak men like yourself are the monsters behind this shameful act. Little or no wonder you are quick to make up excuses for them. You should bury your fcuking head in shame. Bellend. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
really i cant get your point for bomshelling the guyz comment...hmmmmmm but i will pick from your line, saying a sensible man wuld not go into rape seeing a decent lady go strip, let me tell u one thing u refuse or neglect, a naked body Ignite an invulrable action in the brain which means some action happen that u cant control them.
   so its left for the man to hold hiself down not to go into a free naked body parading his surrounding... but 40% of men would take a look off... that is how the brain work.
  second point from ur write up, you said close friend could trick her, did u read the post well? they said one of the boyz tricked her into coming to the hotel, in the first place if she isnt a slut, why would a normal friend/male... tell her to come to an hotel for meet up.. when u can meet in the pub/beer palour or eatery, or even outside anywhere...
seriously i dont get ur point lady.... but i hope u arent trying to protect the shameful lady....
if you are, let me know and i will break the issue down for u to understand unless u wanna prove to me majority of lady does that then i wont comment
Posted: at 2-06-2012 11:34 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- GullahGeeche at 2-06-2012 11:54 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: nametalkam on  1-06-2012 07:01 PM

This girl sure needs prayer so the guy can have a change of heart!

Nametalkam GOD BLESS YOU but I can't pray this prayer O!

ANY MANY that would abandon his wife/fiance after such a tragedy is NOT FIT TO MARRY! He is SELFISH and cold hearted! In fact, he is WORSE than the rapist. The rapist NEVER CLAIMED to have loved her. This man who was about to swear that he would be there for her THROUGH BETTER AND WORSE, SICKNESS and IN HEALTH and TIL DEATH DO US PART...Just ABANDONED her like she was TRASH in A Dustbin! HE IS AN UNFAITHFUL MAN!

I PRAY and KNOW that God will HEAL THIS GIRL and REMOVE THIS SHAME and GIVER HER A HUSBAND that will LOVE HER and treat her sooooo good she will THANK GOD that this man DUMPED HER!

As for this UNFAITHFUL MAN, he will sit an cry many days when he realizes he dumped the BEST WOMAN that he has or ever known!  If they would have raped his wife he would have surely left his wife!

Posted: at 2-06-2012 11:54 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ifegazie at 2-06-2012 11:57 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
He never love her in the first place,,,,, This is not the end of your life,ok, God is with you.
Posted: at 2-06-2012 11:57 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- amba at 2-06-2012 12:06 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
soory o!
Posted: at 2-06-2012 12:06 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- waytoheaven at 2-06-2012 12:09 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: GullahGeeche on  2-06-2012 11:54 AM
Nametalkam GOD BLESS YOU but I can't pray this prayer O!

ANY MANY that would abandon his wife/fiance after such a tragedy is NOT FIT TO MARRY! He is SELFISH and cold hearted! In fact, he is WORSE than the rapist. The rapist NEVER CLAIMED to have loved her. This man who was about to swear that he would be there for her THROUGH BETTER AND WORSE, SICKNESS and IN HEALTH and TIL DEATH DO US PART...Just ABANDONED her like she was TRASH in A Dustbin! HE IS AN UNFAITHFUL MAN!

I PRAY and KNOW that God will HEAL THIS GIRL and REMOVE THIS SHAME and GIVER HER A HUSBAND that will LOVE HER and treat her sooooo good she will THANK GOD that this man DUMPED HER!

As for this UNFAITHFUL MAN, he will sit an cry many days when he realizes he dumped the BEST WOMAN that he has or ever known!  If they would have raped his wife he would have surely left his wife!




oboi!!! u ladies would never stop to amaze me..... wow wow wow! so this is how our ladies are now.... so i have to show love to my to be wife when she find it comfortable to meet another man in an hotel ....... which basically mean no be today dem don dey trick her, only different is alarm blow today...... who knows maybe them even treaten to tell her huubby her she allow them to sleep with her, then she saw it will jopadise her marriage, she now cry out loud that they rape her forgotten to plan her lie not to include that she followed them to hotel..... a well trained and sensible man would think beyond the story while those ladies that think cheating around is no big deal will blame the man for callin the wedding off ( no bad blood)
Posted: at 2-06-2012 12:09 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- deedouble at 2-06-2012 12:21 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
THE LADY WAS WAYWARD. SHE HAD SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH ONE OF THE BOYS BEFORE. SHE SAW AN OPPORTUNITY TO DROP THE BOY AND THE BOY TAUGHT HER A LESSON.LOOK AT EVERY OCCURENCE FROM THIRD EYE. WHAT GOES ROUND COMES ROUND. IF THE LADY ESCAPES THAT, SHE CANT BE A TRUSTED WIVE. COS SHE LOVES THE BOY, HENCE SHE FOLLOWED HIM TO HOTEL.
Posted: at 2-06-2012 12:21 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- open_reality at 2-06-2012 12:23 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: waytoheaven on  2-06-2012 11:34 AM
really i cant get your point for bomshelling the guyz comment...hmmmmmm but i will pick from your line, saying a sensible man wuld not go into rape seeing a decent lady go strip, let me tell u one thing u refuse or neglect, a naked body Ignite an invulrable action in the brain which means some action happen that u cant control them.
   so its left for the man to hold hiself down not to go into a free naked body parading his surrounding... but 40% of men would take a look off... that is how the brain work.
  second point from ur write up, you said close friend could trick her, did u read the post well? they said one of the boyz tricked her into coming to the hotel, in the first place if she isnt a slut, why would a normal friend/male... tell her to come to an hotel for meet up.. when u can meet in the pub/beer palour or eatery, or even outside anywhere...
seriously i dont get ur point lady.... but i hope u arent trying to protect the shameful lady....
if you are, let me know and i will break the issue down for u to understand unless u wanna prove to me majority of lady does that then i wont comment
LOL
I got ur point, but first i wanna ask u a question. Locked in a room with a sexy and beautiful lady for two hours, will you rape her if she's not down for sex? there are millions of decent men who would never rape a woman irrespective of their situation. 2ndly, i never said close friends tricked her. All i meant was they could tell her something about her a close friend, her boyfriend or even a family member just to get her to the guest house. They could cook up a convincing story and she'll fall for it. I think when dealing with issues in life generally, it's best to look at it from different point of view instead of jumping into conclusions.

Posted: at 2-06-2012 12:23 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- omoiya1 at 2-06-2012 12:23 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Ok ladies if you caught you husband to be, 2 weeks before marriage in the hotel with a woman not 3 women.... tell me what are you going to do? you will go ahead with the marriage?.......you think you families are going to support that kind marriage...ehn....i'm very happy for that guy cos if na me too i will do just like d guy.
Posted: at 2-06-2012 12:23 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- comfortwear4me at 2-06-2012 12:30 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Roselynessa on  2-06-2012 09:44 AM
The Guy is heartless, how culd he have done such a thing?
wat's wrong wit him, dis lady is molested and he call off d wedding, i tink he is ignorant. dis is d time d lady needs luv.
well i pray God comfort her.

If it was other way round what would do? IT IS A BIG QUESTION.
Posted: at 2-06-2012 12:30 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mallorca at 2-06-2012 12:57 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: vicklove on  1-06-2012 07:39 PM
ITS NOT HER FAULT BUT WHY DID SHE GO TO SEE THE PERSON IN A QUEST HOUSE

big question

Posted: at 2-06-2012 12:57 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- arsenal123 at 2-06-2012 12:57 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Posted: at 2-06-2012 12:57 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- arsenal123 at 2-06-2012 12:59 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on  2-06-2012 10:58 AM
there was no rape in the first place.............the little bitch took it to be rape after being cought by someone that knows her.........she is only playing smart bitch without knowing that everyday is for thief but one day will be for the owner.....her husband to be just make a narrow escape....he should be thanking his God for showing him the biggest mistake he would have make in marrying that cheap wh*re..........she cant eat her cake and have it................

YOU ARE RIGHT...
Posted: at 2-06-2012 12:59 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mallorca at 2-06-2012 01:00 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Neglito on  1-06-2012 07:32 PM
That guy is not a man, If I were him, I'll go on and marry her to prove to her that my love is unconditional and she will forever respect you as a good friend and husband.
oga mi,make u no use pity marry woman oh

Posted: at 2-06-2012 01:00 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- emmygentle at 2-06-2012 01:01 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
eyyaaaaaaaaa too bad but not enof reason for the guy to ditch her  naaaaaaaaaa
Posted: at 2-06-2012 01:01 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- phredoo at 2-06-2012 01:10 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: maryclaret on  1-06-2012 07:17 PM
Omg, this is too much for one person. The guy is heartless; at a time when she needs all the love, he abandons her. What if this had happened after he had married her...stupid guy. Feel for the girl; God help her recover.
  damn d guy is not at fault at all
Posted: at 2-06-2012 01:10 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 12