Nigerian Man Faces Death Penalty For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (Page 7)

Date: 06-08-2012 7:38 pm (11 years ago) | Author: Charles colins
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
- ghanalove at 7-08-2012 08:19 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
if they really are traffickers ,i feel no pity for them at all.
Posted: at 7-08-2012 08:19 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dlimelite at 7-08-2012 09:06 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Dan_Fulani on  7-08-2012 08:07 PM


Everytime I read a story about drug crimes in Asia involving Nigerians
I ask why did these men continue to engage in crimes with very severe
penalty.
Nagging Questions:
1) Is it possible that these nigerians are not aware of the penalty
   for drug crimes?
2) Is greed behind this drug trafficking crimes?
3) Is it possible that the Asian countries unfairly target Nigerians?
4) Could  these nations also intentionally "frame" Nigerians?

dan fulani

I WONDER O
Posted: at 7-08-2012 09:06 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- BendelArmedRobb at 7-08-2012 09:52 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Chipolopolo una too much oo  coffee wey I dey drink for hia comot for my nose as I read this.
Posted: at 7-08-2012 09:52 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Larrykingomoj at 7-08-2012 10:28 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Too bad indeed
Posted: at 7-08-2012 10:28 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- C_Johnson at 8-08-2012 03:08 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Dan_Fulani on  7-08-2012 08:07 PM


Everytime I read a story about drug crimes in Asia involving Nigerians
I ask why did these men continue to engage in crimes with very severe
penalty.
Nagging Questions:
1) Is it possible that these nigerians are not aware of the penalty
   for drug crimes?
2) Is greed behind this drug trafficking crimes?
3) Is it possible that the Asian countries unfairly target Nigerians?
4) Could  these nations also intentionally "frame" Nigerians?

dan fulani


Because its foreigner that makes problem in other people country and it become a big news for newspaper/site from the country where the person came from. For your question no 3 & 4. What about when Asian get caught in America Latin for drug trafficing are they unfairly target Asian. When local get hang because of drug are local frame local? Every month there will be 4 5 story abt local gt hang because of drug.
Posted: at 8-08-2012 03:08 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- C_Johnson at 8-08-2012 03:35 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: danico98 on  7-08-2012 03:38 PM
malaysians does not compromise at all. i hate them to be frank. Nigerians living in Malaysia pls be warned from drugs and apply common senses biko oooooooooooooooooooooo



You are so right. MALAYSIA ARE VERY WICKED
so start applying student visa and go to US. And when theres a news/video posted abt US people curse/beat/kills black, start argue "US PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla....
and start applying a student visa and go to UK. And when theres a news/video posted abt UK curse black in train, start argue again "UK PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla...
go back to Nigeria

2 years later
Start arguing/mumbling "NIGERIA IS FINISH...NIGERIA IS FINISH...NO JOB OOO..bla...bla...bla... and start appliying student visa to Asian country AGAIN. And when theres a news/video posted abt Asian people curse/beat/kills black, start argue "ASIAN PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla...
so start applying student visa and go to US AGAIN. And when theres a news/video posted abt US people curse/beat/kills black, start argue "US PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla....
and start applying a student visa and go to UK AGAIN. And when theres a news/video posted abt UK curse black in train, start argue again "UK PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla...
go back to Nigeria

25 years later
Start arguing/mumbling "NIGERIA IS FINISH...NIGERIA IS FINISH...NO JOB OOO..bla...bla...bla... and start appliying student visa to Asian country AGAIN. And when theres a news/video posted abt Asian people curse/beat/kills black, start argue "ASIAN PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla...
so start applying student visa and go to US AGAIN. And when theres a news/video posted abt US people curse/beat/kills black, start argue "US PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla....
and start applying a student visa and go to UK AGAIN. And when theres a news/video posted abt UK curse black in train, start argue again "UK PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla...
go back to Nigeria

And so on AND THATS HOW THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER STORY ENDING WITH NO ENDING STORY
Posted: at 8-08-2012 03:35 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- C_Johnson at 8-08-2012 03:56 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ogeokoye on  7-08-2012 09:05 AM
Angry
oooooo my God...
pls our fellow Nigeria,let stop dis legal bussiness for d sake of our life and our family

stop tis ILLEGAL business you mean? Good idea. Make it loud and clear so they can see this!

But seriously my friends no matter where you are stop this bullshit. I have lots of Nigerian friends. Nigerian and education no one can question abt it. If you cant find a job in that particular country then creat it. Start from small and let it grow. I heard/know theres a few Nigerian have legal business in Malaysia and the are doing ok (i knw some will start fire me with machingan fr that last sentence but thats true and they my friends oooo)
Posted: at 8-08-2012 03:56 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- gregwayway1 at 8-08-2012 05:02 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Future dude
Posted: at 8-08-2012 05:02 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Solidstonez at 8-08-2012 08:04 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: edobaking on  7-08-2012 08:01 PM
ok now is like ur sence don come back, but let me advice u in case of nest time, dont bite any meate that come ur way, becouse is not all that u swallow, and stope ur pork nose artitude...
DID I HEAR YOU SAY MY SENSE DON COME BACK? I NEVER LOST IT .......
MY EXPLANATION STAY THE SAME I WILL TREAT ANY TRIBE THEIR phyuk UP
WHEN THEY MESS UP WITH ME BUT I WILL NOT INSULT ANY TRIBE FIRST WHEN I HAVE NOT PROBLEM WITH THEM
AND I NEVER INSULTED YOU FIRST

Posted: at 8-08-2012 08:04 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 8-08-2012 08:05 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Dan_Fulani on  7-08-2012 08:07 PM


Everytime I read a story about drug crimes in Asia involving Nigerians
I ask why did these men continue to engage in crimes with very severe
penalty.
Nagging Questions:
1) Is it possible that these nigerians are not aware of the penalty
   for drug crimes?
2) Is greed behind this drug trafficking crimes?
3) Is it possible that the Asian countries unfairly target Nigerians?
4) Could  these nations also intentionally "frame" Nigerians?

dan fulani

IS OUT OF GREED NOTHING ELSE

Posted: at 8-08-2012 08:05 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 8-08-2012 08:07 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: C_Johnson on  8-08-2012 03:35 AM

You are so right. MALAYSIA ARE VERY WICKED
so start applying student visa and go to US. And when theres a news/video posted abt US people curse/beat/kills black, start argue "US PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla....
and start applying a student visa and go to UK. And when theres a news/video posted abt UK curse black in train, start argue again "UK PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla...
go back to Nigeria

2 years later
Start arguing/mumbling "NIGERIA IS FINISH...NIGERIA IS FINISH...NO JOB OOO..bla...bla...bla... and start appliying student visa to Asian country AGAIN. And when theres a news/video posted abt Asian people curse/beat/kills black, start argue "ASIAN PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla...
so start applying student visa and go to US AGAIN. And when theres a news/video posted abt US people curse/beat/kills black, start argue "US PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla....
and start applying a student visa and go to UK AGAIN. And when theres a news/video posted abt UK curse black in train, start argue again "UK PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla...
go back to Nigeria

25 years later
Start arguing/mumbling "NIGERIA IS FINISH...NIGERIA IS FINISH...NO JOB OOO..bla...bla...bla... and start appliying student visa to Asian country AGAIN. And when theres a news/video posted abt Asian people curse/beat/kills black, start argue "ASIAN PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla...
so start applying student visa and go to US AGAIN. And when theres a news/video posted abt US people curse/beat/kills black, start argue "US PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla....
and start applying a student visa and go to UK AGAIN. And when theres a news/video posted abt UK curse black in train, start argue again "UK PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED OOO" they bla...bla...bla...
go back to Nigeria

And so on AND THATS HOW THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER STORY ENDING WITH NO ENDING STORY
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posted: at 8-08-2012 08:07 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- dickman2 at 8-08-2012 12:30 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
 Huh? Huh? Huh? Roll Eyes
Posted: at 8-08-2012 12:30 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- otagermo at 8-08-2012 12:43 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
to all igbo hater.........una husban go dey phyuk outside and will abandon you soon......and to all this beggars wey hate igbo man..........una wife gode hammer another man in your absent and she is going to infect una with hiv/virus........the more wey una dey hate us the more we gode progress.......................atlist....every ashawos from other tribes is deiying to get married to an igbo man.....they got no time with their lazy and coward men that depends on them to survive.........some women can be evil....they are bussy messing up here....bla bla bla......when this guy make am now.......na still them go come to chop money whey dey no care how he take make it................amebos.
Posted: at 8-08-2012 12:43 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- dickman2 at 8-08-2012 06:33 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on  8-08-2012 12:43 PM
to all igbo hater.........una husban go dey fc*u*K outside and will abandon you soon......and to all this beggars wey hate igbo man..........una wife gode hammer another man in your absent and she is going to infect una with hiv/virus........the more wey una dey hate us the more we gode progress.......................atlist....every ashawos from other tribes is deiying to get married to an igbo man.....they got no time with their lazy and coward men that depends on them to survive.........some women can be evil....they are bussy messing up here....bla bla bla......when this guy make am now.......na still them go come to chop money whey dey no care how he take make it................amebos.
na true talk bros..
Posted: at 8-08-2012 06:33 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- wireless_radio at 8-08-2012 06:39 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on  8-08-2012 12:43 PM
to all igbo hater.........una husban go dey fc*u*K outside and will abandon you soon......and to all this beggars wey hate igbo man..........una wife gode hammer another man in your absent and she is going to infect una with hiv/virus........the more wey una dey hate us the more we gode progress.......................atlist....every ashawos from other tribes is deiying to get married to an igbo man.....they got no time with their lazy and coward men that depends on them to survive.........some women can be evil....they are bussy messing up here....bla bla bla......when this guy make am now.......na still them go come to chop money whey dey no care how he take make it................amebos.

hahahahahahahahahahah Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin i DON DRINK LAUGHING GAS, LAUGH WAN KILL ME>>> tune to 1000000.5FM - WIRELESS_RADIO
Posted: at 8-08-2012 06:39 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- cocoeni at 8-08-2012 07:36 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
 Sad Sad Sad
Posted: at 8-08-2012 07:36 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- emele77 at 8-08-2012 07:40 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
To bad
Posted: at 8-08-2012 07:40 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Solidstonez at 8-08-2012 08:01 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posted: at 8-08-2012 08:01 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- jublow at 8-08-2012 08:08 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
He mst be an ibo....wrath in peace...
Posted: at 8-08-2012 08:08 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- C_Johnson at 9-08-2012 05:06 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dlimelite on  6-08-2012 08:36 PM
It's a pity. Wasted life all becuz of cocaine and greed. But they shouldn't kill him becuz of that it's too harsh. These Malaysians are truly wicked.

Malaysia are not truly wicked. Your embassy are damn truly wicked. Ask them to do their job to safe life. As far as am concern Nigerian embassy will back off completely when theres a case related to drugs with Nigerians. And am sure Nigerian in Malaysia are aware abt it too. And depend on the cases if there is some doubt in it, it still can appeal.  They will never hang them straight.

If you realy about this case in news paper. The newspaper did mention that "Australian Embassy will try to appeal bla...bla...bla..." but none  "Nigerian Embassy will try bla...bla...bla.."

So instead of blaming Malaysia wicked when they apply a law that has been applied in all country all over the world ask YOUR EMBASSY TO DO THEIR WORK TO SAFE NIGERIAN LIFE.

Posted: at 9-08-2012 05:06 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Mayorkun Slam Nicki Da Barbie With N1b Lawsuit For Damaging His Reputation, Accusing Of Been A

  2. VID: Prophet Sends Disturbing Message To Paul Okoye About His Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma

  3. VIDEO: Unrest In Plateau As Gunmen Kill University Student, 19 Others 20 In Fresh Attack

  4. ‘It’s False’ - Singer Skiibii Reacts To Nicki Dabarbie’s ‘Ritual’ Accusation

  5. "Declaring Yahaya Bello Wanted Unnecessary" – Bwala Slams EFCC

  6. APC Reacts To Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension

  7. Lagos Govt Arrests 10 Fake MOT Enforcement Officials

  8. VID: Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out Over The Struggles Of House Chores In The UK


THIS WEEK
  1. Moment Atiku Abubakar And Nyesom Wike Snub Each Other At PDP National Caucus Meeting (VID)

  2. The Real Reason Tinubu Government Went After Bobrisky - Reno Omokri Drops Bombshell

  3. U.S-Based Model's Accidental Post Of Her With Davido In A 'Cozy" Mood Sparks Rumors(Photos)

  4. Check Out The Video That Got Cubana Chief Priest Into EFCC's Net

  5. Jubilation In Nigeria As Many Are Currently Receiving N50k Inside Their Account From Tinubu

  6. PICS: Ex Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Queen Naomi Ties The Knot Again On Her 31st Birthday

  7. Embarrassing Turn for Afrobeats Star, Davido in Latest Romantic Scandal With American Model

  8. Kim Kardashian Shows Off Lots of Flesh as She Debuts Her SKIMS SWIM Summer 2024 Line

  9. APC National Chairman, Ganduje Suspended From The Party

  10. Lady Who Accidentally Posted Cozy Photos With Davido Shares New Shocking Video of The Singer


TOP MEMBERS: