Men Are Scared Stiff To Ask Me Out-Karen Igho (Page 7)

Date: 29-09-2012 8:26 am (10 years ago) | Author: Lydia Anudja
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
- philsparrow at 30-09-2012 09:39 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
I said it before, that women will cry in searching for men. ok. poster, you shuld have put her contact naow.
Posted: at 30-09-2012 09:39 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Phunter at 30-09-2012 09:44 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: soul2020 on 29-09-2012 11:17 AM
Because you looks scary, you don't even look like a woman

Broz you too much woo... Well said
Posted: at 30-09-2012 09:44 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- philsparrow at 30-09-2012 09:48 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
I said it before oo Grin Grin Grin Grin. that girls will go crying searching for men. it is happening nw. ok. poster, why ddn`t you post her contact also? I may be of help
Posted: at 30-09-2012 09:48 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- jamesbondchick at 30-09-2012 10:36 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
What is she feeling like sef?

Posted: at 30-09-2012 10:36 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kelvin_babyboy at 30-09-2012 10:46 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Who wount be scared of hiv tinz.

Posted: at 30-09-2012 10:46 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Larryduke at 1-10-2012 04:50 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Karen my dear, don't mind them. They are being jelous with style. Pls contact me on [email protected] I'll tell you something.
Posted: at 1-10-2012 04:50 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sonitasharka at 1-10-2012 07:05 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
the girl na comedian i Go Die sister? she look like i Go Die..
Posted: at 1-10-2012 07:05 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Larryduke at 1-10-2012 08:36 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Every God's handwork is totally perfect. For me Karen is a perfect woman, and will make a perfect housewife. Karen! I'll always love you for whom you are. If you won't mind, I want to marry you. +234 (0) 8038763364. [email protected] 
Posted: at 1-10-2012 08:36 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- dickman2 at 1-10-2012 08:41 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
but that boobs na real..
Posted: at 1-10-2012 08:41 AM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kelvin_babyboy at 1-10-2012 08:47 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Larryduke on  1-10-2012 08:36 AM
Every God's handwork is totally perfect. For me Karen is a perfect woman, and will make a perfect housewife. Karen! I'll always love you for whom you are. If you won't mind, I want to marry you. +234 (0) 8038763364. [email protected] 
see foolishness

Posted: at 1-10-2012 08:47 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Mobbysmartins at 1-10-2012 09:45 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
No Baby girl,you got it wrong.Nigerian men are not scared to ask you out.Nigerian men simply do not like you and your fake ugly body.Nigerian men finds you disgusting.
Posted: at 1-10-2012 09:45 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Mobbysmartins at 1-10-2012 09:53 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chylind5 on 29-09-2012 02:33 PM
They r scared 2 ask u out bc u look more like a masquerade. Not necessarily a barchelor, meaning???

Meaning married men,pastors,imams,village chiefs,Sarikis,Alhaji's etc are all in her catchment area......Worworlistic worwor no no say na her worwor be the cause of her problem,no be Nigerian men.For your information Karen or whatever you call yourself,Nigerian men got Ini Edo,Mercy Johnson,Chika Ike,Monalisa,just to name but a few,and you think Nigerian men are scared of you...NO NO and NO na your Worworlistic worwor dey make men run
Posted: at 1-10-2012 09:53 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- rumelovelace at 1-10-2012 10:12 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
i think you are not sure of what you want.
Posted: at 1-10-2012 10:12 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 1-10-2012 10:33 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
you look like dum baby thats why and ur face is too scary with your bleaching cream
Posted: at 1-10-2012 10:33 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- moniconyez at 1-10-2012 11:21 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 1-10-2012 11:21 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moniconyez at 1-10-2012 11:22 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Mobbysmartins on  1-10-2012 09:53 AM
Meaning married men,pastors,imams,village chiefs,Sarikis,Alhaji's etc are all in her catchment area......Worworlistic worwor no no say na her worwor be the cause of her problem,no be Nigerian men.For your information Karen or whatever you call yourself,Nigerian men got Ini Edo,Mercy Johnson,Chika Ike,Monalisa,just to name but a few,and you think Nigerian men are scared of you...NO NO and NO na your Worworlistic worwor dey make men run

hahaha, so wor wor don get GUY name? i no know oooo Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 1-10-2012 11:22 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moniconyez at 1-10-2012 11:23 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Mobbysmartins on  1-10-2012 09:45 AM
No Baby girl,you got it wrong.Nigerian men are not scared to ask you out.Nigerian men simply do not like you and your fake ugly body.Nigerian men finds you disgusting.
Chei Chei Chei Grin
Posted: at 1-10-2012 11:23 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moniconyez at 1-10-2012 11:24 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Larryduke on 08:36 AM Oct  1, 2012

Every God's handwork is totally perfect. For me Karen is a perfect woman, and will make a perfect housewife. Karen! I'll always love you for whom you are. If you won't mind, I want to marry you. +234 (0) 8038763364. [email protected] 

Quote from: kelvin_babyboy on  1-10-2012 08:47 AM
see foolishness
=================================================================
Hahahahalolololololol Grin
Posted: at 1-10-2012 11:24 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moniconyez at 1-10-2012 11:28 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dickman2 on  1-10-2012 08:41 AM
but that b00bs na real..
MHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Posted: at 1-10-2012 11:28 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kwizyy at 1-10-2012 12:51 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
who wan marry you be fore  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Lips Sealed
Posted: at 1-10-2012 12:51 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9