What will you do if you see your man on bed with your sister? (Page 6)

Published On: June 26, 2009, 12:09 pm
Author: Saviour Ibanga
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14
-- bigbaby (f) at 2-07-2009 01:51PM
(1235 | Gistmaniac)

walkin by pray this situation doesnt happen to mi coz i go kill person oooooooooooo
Reply
-- Savelife4real (m) at 2-07-2009 01:54PM
(1475 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: diplomatik on  2-07-2009 05:33AM
i guess we are all good...Cheesy

c luv! 4 my post? abeg mek una carry comot here

Reply
-- vivian07 (f) at 2-07-2009 01:55PM
(16828 | Hero)

 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Reply
-- temi07 (f) at 2-07-2009 02:03PM
(3710 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Savelife4real on  2-07-2009 01:29PM
Quote from: temi07 on  2-07-2009 09:41AM
Nothing, ask if they are both done or if she should give them a few more minutes, then proceed to take everything that belongs to him when u divorce him.

Will that b enuf? What about ya emotions? Think of sumting else. She is ya bood sista and he is ya legal husband.
I am telling u, coz am still trying to figure it out myself, i don't think there's anything anyone can do to get me like really really pissed that i would want to torch them to the ground. My number 1 rule in a relationship is that its always better to fall for someone that loves you more than u love them, my emotions would bounce back eventually and yes taking everything he owns would be enough. As 4 the sister, i know thats never gonna happen, we r only two and he's my older brother,lol.
Reply
-- Savelife4real (m) at 2-07-2009 03:42PM
(1475 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: temi07 on  2-07-2009 02:03PM
Quote from: Savelife4real on  2-07-2009 01:29PM
Quote from: temi07 on  2-07-2009 09:41AM
Nothing, ask if they are both done or if she should give them a few more minutes, then proceed to take everything that belongs to him when u divorce him.

Will that b enuf? What about ya emotions? Think of sumting else. She is ya bood sista and he is ya legal husband.
I am telling u, coz am still trying to figure it out myself, i don't think there's anything anyone can do to get me like really really pissed that i would want to torch them to the ground. My number 1 rule in a relationship is that its always better to fall for someone that loves you more than u love them, my emotions would bounce back eventually and yes taking everything he owns would be enough. As 4 the sister, i know thats never gonna happen, we r only two and he's my older brother,lol.

OK, what if ya brod wife com d do am with ya husband since u no get sista?

Reply
-- Savelife4real (m) at 2-07-2009 05:46PM
(1475 | Gistmaniac)

Just take a walk and leave them first. NA THEM GO BEG

Reply
-- pepigambit (m) at 2-07-2009 05:47PM
(5779 | Gistmaniac)

savy kilonsele..
Reply
-- around_d_corner (m) at 2-07-2009 05:53PM
(8230 | Hero)

Quote from: Savelife4real on  2-07-2009 05:46PM
Just take a walk and leave them first. NA THEM GO BEG
abiiiiiiiii .........
Reply
-- Savelife4real (m) at 2-07-2009 06:05PM
(1475 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: around_d_corner on  2-07-2009 05:53PM
Quote from: Savelife4real on  2-07-2009 05:46PM
Just take a walk and leave them first. NA THEM GO BEG
abiiiiiiiii .........

Tru tok.

Reply
-- stealth_biatch (f) at 2-07-2009 06:06PM
(1102 | Gistmaniac)

what do you want me to do ??


its life ...


yu gotta learn to live wit sum kinda shit if yu wanna live long ...  Huh? Undecided Embarrassed

Reply
-- pepigambit (m) at 2-07-2009 06:10PM
(5779 | Gistmaniac)

stealthBITCH nice piks...
Reply
-- around_d_corner (m) at 2-07-2009 06:16PM
(8230 | Hero)

Quote from: pepigambit on  2-07-2009 06:10PM
stealthBITCH nice piks...
wowwwwwwwww... gud eyez u got......... seein nize pix.......... shorties rememba hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reply
-- stealth_biatch (f) at 2-07-2009 06:18PM
(1102 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: pepigambit on  2-07-2009 06:10PM
stealthBITCH nice piks...

*blushes* ... thanks ...

Reply
-- Savelife4real (m) at 2-07-2009 06:19PM
(1475 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: pepigambit on  2-07-2009 05:47PM
savy kilonsele..

Adukpe. Baba mi

Reply
-- Savelife4real (m) at 2-07-2009 06:24PM
(1475 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: stealth_biatch on  2-07-2009 06:06PM
what do you want me to do ??


its life ...


yu gotta learn to live wit sum kinda shit if yu wanna live long ...  Huh? Undecided Embarrassed

GBAM! Grin Grin Grin

Reply
-- around_d_corner (m) at 2-07-2009 06:25PM
(8230 | Hero)

Quote from: stealth_biatch on  2-07-2009 06:18PM
Quote from: pepigambit on  2-07-2009 06:10PM
stealthBITCH nice piks...

*blushes* ... thanks ...
why u no *blush* mi too nawah ooooooooo
Reply
-- Savelife4real (m) at 2-07-2009 06:50PM
(1475 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: around_d_corner on  2-07-2009 06:25PM
Quote from: stealth_biatch on  2-07-2009 06:18PM
Quote from: pepigambit on  2-07-2009 06:10PM
stealthBITCH nice piks...

*blushes* ... thanks ...
why u no *blush* mi too nawah ooooooooo

Bkuz u still dey around d coner.

Reply
-- pepigambit (m) at 2-07-2009 09:04PM
(5779 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Savelife4real on  2-07-2009 06:50PM
Quote from: around_d_corner on  2-07-2009 06:25PM
Quote from: stealth_biatch on  2-07-2009 06:18PM
Quote from: pepigambit on  2-07-2009 06:10PM
stealthBITCH nice piks...

*blushes* ... thanks ...
why u no *blush* mi too nawah ooooooooo

Bkuz u still dey around d coner.
dat na bumpertobumpa place ooo
Quote from: stealth_biatch on  2-07-2009 06:18PM
Quote from: pepigambit on  2-07-2009 06:10PM
stealthBITCH nice piks...

*blushes* ... thanks ...
u welkome...make i run b4 ppreetyinstincts go say i don spread ma egun for hear
Reply
-- Savelife4real (m) at 3-07-2009 10:33AM
(1475 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: pepigambit on  2-07-2009 09:04PM
Quote from: Savelife4real on  2-07-2009 06:50PM
Quote from: around_d_corner on  2-07-2009 06:25PM
Quote from: stealth_biatch on  2-07-2009 06:18PM
Quote from: pepigambit on  2-07-2009 06:10PM
stealthBITCH nice piks...

*blushes* ... thanks ...
why u no *blush* mi too nawah ooooooooo

Bkuz u still dey around d coner.
dat na bumpertobumpa place ooo
Quote from: stealth_biatch on  2-07-2009 06:18PM
Quote from: pepigambit on  2-07-2009 06:10PM
stealthBITCH nice piks...

*blushes* ... thanks ...
u welkome...make i run b4 ppreetyinstincts go say i don spread ma egun for hear

FEAR FEAR.  Grin Grin lol

Reply
-- myragonza (f) at 7-07-2009 08:55AM
(40139 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: stealth_biatch on  2-07-2009 06:18PM
Quote from: pepigambit on  2-07-2009 06:10PM
stealthBITCH nice piks...

*blushes* ... thanks ...


what brand is it..? Grin Grin Grin

Reply
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Nigerian Soldier, Emaikwu Maxwell Goes Viral After Threatening to Kill Protesters (Photo)

  2. Presenter, Kufre Carter Asks For Forgiveness After Collecting N4M Bribe To Betray Protester

  3. 25-Years-Old Phone Thief, Yusuf Lawal Caught By #EndSARS Protesters In Lekki

  4. APC’s Acting National Chairman, Buni Says End SARS Protesters Have Hidden Agenda

  5. Singer, Sound Sultan Changes His Wedding Anniversary From Oct 1, Shares Photos With Wife

  6. Singer Davido Pens Lovely Message As Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Turns A Year Older Today

  7. #EndSARS! Lagos Thugs Attacks RSS Police After Hijacking Protest At Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba

  8. AY Makun Speaks On Relationship Of Nigerian Govt With Citizen, Calls It An Abusive One

  9. #EndSARS: CAN President, Samson Ayokunle Lends Voice, Calls For Police Reform

  10. Tonye Clinton Jaja Sacked As Nigerian Copyright Commission Chairman By President Buhari

  11. Middle Belt Forum Lambastes Northern Govs For Insisting On Retention Of SARS


THIS WEEK
  1. Gov. Oyetola Of Osun State Kills a Peaceful #EndSARS Protester In Oshogbo

  2. BREAKING! Nigeria Police Dismisses Yomi Shogunle And Dolapo Badmus Among Others

  3. Oyetola, You Have Failed – Davido, Osun Protesters Blasts Osun Governor Over Death Of Protester

  4. #SecureNorth Campaign Trends As Northern Youths Demand Prosecution of #EndSARS Protesters

  5. Justice George Oguntade Sends His Wife, Modupe Oguntade Packing From Their Lekki Home

  6. Embattled Police Officer, Dolapo Badmus Accused Of Inserting Fingers Into Rape Victim’s Vag!na

  7. Nigerian Music Legend, Pasuma Chased Away From #EndSars Protest In Alausa, Lagos

  8. "Save The People" – Aisha Buhari Tells President Buhari And The Service Chiefs (Video)

  9. Wife Of Pastor Adeboye,(Mummy G.O) Foluke Adeboye Sends 3 Trucks Of Food To #EndSars Protesters

  10. Social Media Users React After Man. City Striker, Sergio Aguero Grabs Female Referee's Neck


TOP MEMBERS: