Friends of Nigeria? (Page 2)

Date: 22-03-2010 5:06 pm (12 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 [2] 3
- blings_is_back at 24-03-2010 02:23 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
like u?..... dat one na costly mistake oh!
Posted: at 24-03-2010 02:23 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- princedafe at 24-03-2010 06:37 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Jayjaylove on 23-03-2010 04:14 AM
I think it is not a bad idea to have a site that is purely Nigerian. We can even promote this site to an International level ad recognition.
We Nigerians are great. The only problem we have in Nigeria is 'Leadershipquake' (Not a natural disaster) and I pray God will deliver us one day.
#

shut the phyuk up
Posted: at 24-03-2010 06:37 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Toks-E at 24-03-2010 08:16 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nametalkam on 22-03-2010 05:06 PM
I ve come across posts where some arrogant peeps say things like: this is Naijapals and not Ghanapals so pls f*ck off . and other kind of disturbing stuffs, when i joined Naijapals, i was made aware that it is a site for Nigerians and Friends of Nigeria so what is the fuss about, do the greedy Nigerians want the whole world to themselfs?Huh?

na wa for some africans sha

Posted: at 24-03-2010 08:16 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Toks-E at 24-03-2010 08:18 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Jayjaylove on 23-03-2010 04:14 AM
I think it is not a bad idea to have a site that is purely Nigerian. We can even promote this site to an International level ad recognition.
We Nigerians are great. The only problem we have in Nigeria is 'Leadershipquake' (Not a natural disaster) and I pray God will deliver us one day.


do you know how many ppl make up Naijapals. and the % of non-nigerians that make up this place?

Posted: at 24-03-2010 08:18 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Helga at 24-03-2010 09:46 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
hmmmm

What would you say if they made facebook or my space etc purely American or European?
No Nigerian allowed.

The world wouldnt hear the end of racial discrimination.
Lets face it people the internet has changed the world, you either adjust or stay in your OWN little world.
If any outsider, like me, makes a negative comment about Nigeria maybe for once you should stand back and think about it. That and only this way changes could and can be made for the better.

Critic doesnt have to be always negative and shouldnt always be viewed like that. We are the people who look at you from the outside we give our view about this. Read and learn and dont get your backs up to fast as you all seem to do. That way your indicating your own short comings.

Just in case you want to know my stance on Nigeria.
Go to the fight park and read NIGERIA CAN BE BETTER THEN AMERICA IN ALL THINGS.
Maybe you a thing or two



Posted: at 24-03-2010 09:46 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- fabmic at 24-03-2010 11:43 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
make i talk? no fighting
Posted: at 24-03-2010 11:43 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- youngboss01 at 25-03-2010 02:22 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Helga on 24-03-2010 09:46 PM
hmmmm

What would you say if they made facebook or my space etc purely American or European?
No Nigerian allowed.

The world wouldnt hear the end of racial discrimination.
Lets face it people the internet has changed the world, you either adjust or stay in your OWN little world.
If any outsider, like me, makes a negative comment about Nigeria maybe for once you should stand back and think about it. That and only this way changes could and can be made for the better.

Critic doesnt have to be always negative and shouldnt always be viewed like that. We are the people who look at you from the outside we give our view about this. Read and learn and dont get your backs up to fast as you all seem to do. That way your indicating your own short comings.

Just in case you want to know my stance on Nigeria.
Go to the fight park and read NIGERIA CAN BE BETTER THEN AMERICA IN ALL THINGS.
Maybe you a thing or two




u made great deal of sense....tnx
Posted: at 25-03-2010 02:22 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- spekay at 25-03-2010 02:54 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
NP or Gp free 4 all to share u guys

Posted: at 25-03-2010 02:54 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- spekay at 25-03-2010 02:58 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Helga on 24-03-2010 09:46 PM
hmmmm

What would you say if they made facebook or my space etc purely American or European?
No Nigerian allowed.

The world wouldnt hear the end of racial discrimination.
Lets face it people the internet has changed the world, you either adjust or stay in your OWN little world.
If any outsider, like me, makes a negative comment about Nigeria maybe for once you should stand back and think about it. That and only this way changes could and can be made for the better.

Critic doesnt have to be always negative and shouldnt always be viewed like that. We are the people who look at you from the outside we give our view about this. Read and learn and dont get your backs up to fast as you all seem to do. That way your indicating your own short comings.

Just in case you want to know my stance on Nigeria.
Go to the fight park and read NIGERIA CAN BE BETTER THEN AMERICA IN ALL THINGS.
Maybe you a thing or two





whats your link for this fight ???  It will only take a click to get there if you include the link -

and BTW  facebook will be so boring left for Europeans and some americans only so dont let that happen ok ?

Posted: at 25-03-2010 02:58 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Miss_precious at 25-03-2010 05:05 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
am a Nigerian Grin Grin Grin!!!n am a Nigerian!!!  Cool Cool Cool Cool am a NIGERIAN!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue

Posted: at 25-03-2010 05:05 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- megafather1 at 25-03-2010 05:23 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
They can visit NP, but they shouldnt cum and say shit, if not,theyywill be sued 4 tresspassing.
Posted: at 25-03-2010 05:23 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- adaeze09 at 25-03-2010 06:33 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
firstly poster, what rubbish did u say to provoke the NIGERIANS? because now that I read your post u are sounding very rude and brash calling Nigerians greedy! I don't even care the specific ones u are referring to because that's not the way to act.! every thing should be reciprocal. a man can not go IN to a woman and then the woman gives birth to a rat! u should already know what to expect if u are going to be rude to NIGERIANS in our own territory!
Posted: at 25-03-2010 06:33 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- megafather1 at 25-03-2010 08:20 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
 Undecided Undecided
Posted: at 25-03-2010 08:20 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kani_mendez at 26-03-2010 12:43 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO A COIN. I was about giving you a tongue-lashing for being so narrow minded, but its of no use to.
Posted: at 26-03-2010 12:43 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Helga at 26-03-2010 04:45 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: megafather1 on 25-03-2010 05:23 PM
They can visit NP, but they shouldnt cum and say shit, if not,theyywill be sued 4 tresspassing.

Sorry.
I will come and say shit if its the right answer and give compliments as well to the forum whats going at that moment if you like it or not.
You speak shit you get shit answers back its simple.
We live in a free world and trespassers only can be prosecuted if apprehended so in that case come and get me.  Grin
You try to shut me up better man have tried so go ahead make my day. 

 Lips Sealed
Posted: at 26-03-2010 04:45 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- megafather1 at 26-03-2010 10:12 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
 I will shoooot u, i am wid a sophisticated weapon, u think this is congo,ur country?.. i dont shut ppl up, i shoot ppl like u on the ass, so if u try me, u will be asslesss.
Posted: at 26-03-2010 10:12 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- rasky47 at 26-03-2010 11:12 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
i no get time
Posted: at 26-03-2010 11:12 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Bazemaster at 26-03-2010 11:56 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
I dey pass cooly

Posted: at 26-03-2010 11:56 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- megafather1 at 26-03-2010 11:58 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
ok
Posted: at 26-03-2010 11:58 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sanya01 at 26-03-2010 04:15 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
......
Posted: at 26-03-2010 04:15 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 [2] 3

fire TRENDING GISTS fire