57-year-old Man With Two Wives Dies In Lagos Hotel After S3x Romp With Married Lover

Date: 13-02-2019 8:37 am (1 year ago) | Author: success Xenab
- at 13-02-2019 08:37 AM (1 year ago)

A 57-year-old man, simply identified as Ismaila, has died after an alleged sex romp with his married lover in a Lagos hotel.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Ismaila, who was married to two wives, had gone to the Ace Bar in the Akoka area of Yaba, Lagos, with his alleged mistress on Sunday.

It was learnt that around 7pm, the mistress called for help when her lover reportedly slumped.

A source, who preferred not to be named, said by the time Ismaila was taken to the hospital, he was confirmed dead.

The source said,

“The incident happened around 7pm on Sunday. The man came in with the woman. After some time, she called for help saying that the man had slumped. As soon as the hotel management was alerted to the incident, the man was taken to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.

“Immediately the man was confirmed dead, his corpse was taken to the police station in a taxi together with the woman, and the case was reported. It was from there that the police took over the case and the body was deposited in the morgue for autopsy.”

A resident of the area, who spoke to our correspondent on condition of anonymity, however, said the mistress was also married and a nursing mother.

“The woman is a seamstress at the Sabo Market. She left her six-month-old baby to meet the man after church  service on Sunday. Her husband had been warning the man to leave his wife alone, all to no avail, and her husband had to bring the child to her at the police station after she was arrested.

“The man also had two wives and one of his daughters got married last year. He was a retiree and had just received his pension.

“The news going round is that after the sex romp, he took two bottles of water and while he was taking his bath, he slumped and foamy substances came out of his mouth. It is hard to tell if he died of cardiac arrest or due to unnatural circumstances,” the source added.

When the state Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti, was contacted, he said investigation into the incident was ongoing.

Posted: at 13-02-2019 08:37 AM (1 year ago) | Hero
- kp45 at 13-02-2019 12:59 PM (1 year ago)
Posted: at 13-02-2019 12:59 PM (1 year ago) | Hero
- Chijoy4peace at 13-02-2019 01:35 PM (1 year ago)
 Sad Shocked
Posted: at 13-02-2019 01:35 PM (1 year ago) | Upcoming