Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run................................... (Page 5)

Date: 29-12-2010 4:21 am (13 years ago) | Author: omorewa
1 2 3 4 [5] 6
- ILOVEIT at 30-12-2010 09:18 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: omorewa on 30-12-2010 03:34 PM
Quote from: ILOVEIT on 30-12-2010 01:35 AM
Quote from: Beauti4 on 30-12-2010 01:30 AM
Quote from: ILOVEIT on 30-12-2010 01:19 AM
Quote from: Beauti4 on 30-12-2010 01:16 AM
Quote from: ILOVEIT on 30-12-2010 01:11 AM
HIT AND RUN IS NOTHING NEW,AS FOR ME THE LOVE DOCTOR I WILL HIT,HIT,HIT & THEN STAY..SHE WILL BE THE ONE TO RUN

lolz...u r still there bcos wat u r hittin have plenty of meat. Else....
TOO MUCH OF FRESH MEAT,HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO RUN HUH? I HIT TILL THE FRESH MEAT BECOME WEAK,THEN SHE RUN

 Grin Grin love doctor and your Hittological Styles
exactly! now you dey feel my VIBRATION  Grin

 Grin Grin

omo don smile  Cheesy

Posted: at 30-12-2010 09:18 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- mazi at 30-12-2010 09:23 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on 30-12-2010 09:16 PM
Quote from: mazi on 30-12-2010 06:45 PM
wen one fails to read d handwriting on d wall,
wot u see is wot u get.
wen we use our heart always, u hv it broken.
wen u use ur head, u'll look b4 u leap wit d realisation dat all dat glitters are not always gold.

ka chineke mezie okwu!


BIA MAZI ........I HOPE THIS UR COMMENT NO CONCERN MY AFFAIR  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed


chineke mee!.....bt wait a minute!
r u coming to d realisation of something?
u know d Oracle sees beyond ordinary human being.

dnt say d Oracle didn't warn u.
Posted: at 30-12-2010 09:23 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kebella at 30-12-2010 09:26 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
WARN YOU ABOUT WHAT, I NO YOU VE BEEN NOSING WITH MY SWEET R/SHIP WITH 50 JUST COZ OF A BOTTLE OF SCHNAPP

Posted: at 30-12-2010 09:26 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- mazi at 30-12-2010 09:29 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on 30-12-2010 09:26 PM
WARN YOU ABOUT WHAT, I NO YOU VE BEEN NOSING WITH MY SWEET R/SHIP WITH 50 JUST COZ OF A BOTTLE OF SCHNAPP

aarrrgh!.....d Oracle doesn't drink anything spirit.
i dnt want u running back to me wen it is late.
Posted: at 30-12-2010 09:29 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ILOVEIT at 31-12-2010 03:24 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dirtykid on 30-12-2010 03:38 PM
Quote from: ILOVEIT on 30-12-2010 01:44 AM
Quote from: dirtykid on 30-12-2010 01:43 AM
Handsome Love Doctor, I didn't know you got Nokia 3310 with you.. I can feel the Vibration too Grin
Grin Grin Grin not nokia 3310...the other one

Menh  !!! I didn't know you get any one wey dey vibrate pass nokia 3310  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Wetin be the name of that one  Grin
that one hmm,do you want it ? Cheesy ..bcoz that one is expensive ooo!.it's called   ''CPR'' (in an abbreviation)even somebody who's close to death will hear it and wakeup by force  Grin Grin

Posted: at 31-12-2010 03:24 AM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ILOVEIT at 31-12-2010 03:33 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
lol  Shocked the thing no show..i meant *CPR*

Posted: at 31-12-2010 03:33 AM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- laydeelaracraft at 31-12-2010 05:34 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Hmmm
Posted: at 31-12-2010 05:34 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ILOVEIT at 31-12-2010 11:23 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
what the hmmm all about bodam bam me!

Posted: at 31-12-2010 11:23 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- logten at 1-01-2011 03:14 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: omorewa on 29-12-2010 04:21 AM
Men Who Hit and Run
He is here today but gone tomorrow.  These men love breaking hearts.  Give him love and he leaves you with sorrow.  He collects women just like trophies and awards.  He is good example of play boy.  Every woman's pain brings him joy.  He hits you down.  Can't you see he has a sweet tongue?  Can't you see he is fake? Can't you separate love from  the lust?  Why do girls fall for these hit and run men very easily?

Ladies Who Eat and Run
She is here today and there tomorrow.  She is excited giving men emotional pains.  Give her your love and she gives you disappointment.  She changes men like underwear.  She is a good example of a flirt.  She wants the best of you at the shortest time.  She is always at the receiving end,ever demanding.  She will not tell you she has many sweethearts, that her time is carefully divided to accommodate many sweethearts.  She is an angel on the face, but a Jezebel at heart.  Can't you see she has an angelic voice and a saintly, but deceptive voice?  Hey men run before she bankrupts you.  Why do men fall for these eat and clean mouth ladies like they've never seen any girl before?

I wonder why these kind of people operate very smoothly without a hitch? What annoys me is that the good one falls for the bad types.


WHY U DEY CAST ME??
Posted: at 1-01-2011 03:14 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- princedafe at 1-01-2011 06:19 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: omorewa on 29-12-2010 04:21 AM
Men Who Hit and Run
He is here today but gone tomorrow.  These men love breaking hearts.  Give him love and he leaves you with sorrow.  He collects women just like trophies and awards.  He is good example of play boy.  Every woman's pain brings him joy.  He hits you down.  Can't you see he has a sweet tongue?  Can't you see he is fake? Can't you separate love from  the lust?  Why do girls fall for these hit and run men very easily?

Ladies Who Eat and Run
She is here today and there tomorrow.  She is excited giving men emotional pains.  Give her your love and she gives you disappointment.  She changes men like underwear.  She is a good example of a flirt.  She wants the best of you at the shortest time.  She is always at the receiving end,ever demanding.  She will not tell you she has many sweethearts, that her time is carefully divided to accommodate many sweethearts.  She is an angel on the face, but a Jezebel at heart.  Can't you see she has an angelic voice and a saintly, but deceptive voice?  Hey men run before she bankrupts you.  Why do men fall for these eat and clean mouth ladies like they've never seen any girl before?

I wonder why these kind of people operate very smoothly without a hitch? What annoys me is that the good one falls for the bad types.



tat is the irony of life
Posted: at 1-01-2011 06:19 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- laydeelaracraft at 9-01-2011 03:05 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Hmm I hear u
Posted: at 9-01-2011 03:05 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 9-01-2011 03:38 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: mazi on 30-12-2010 09:29 PM
Quote from: kebella on 30-12-2010 09:26 PM
WARN YOU ABOUT WHAT, I NO YOU VE BEEN NOSING WITH MY SWEET R/SHIP WITH 50 JUST COZ OF A BOTTLE OF SCHNAPP

aarrrgh!.....d Oracle doesn't drink anything spirit.
i dnt want u running back to me wen it is late.


WORDS OF THE LORDS  :'( :'( :'(

Posted: at 9-01-2011 03:38 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 10-01-2011 12:51 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dirtykid on 30-12-2010 12:57 AM
Don't you know some girls will just give their emmm emmm just because of Tantalizers, Mr Biggs or Ordinary recharge card  Grin Grin Kpomo and Akpu na big man food ooo  Grin Grin
shame on such ladies  Angry

Posted: at 10-01-2011 12:51 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ILOVEIT at 11-01-2011 01:00 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
lol

Posted: at 11-01-2011 01:00 AM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Dguy at 11-01-2011 01:01 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: diplomatik on 10-01-2011 12:51 AM
Quote from: dirtykid on 30-12-2010 12:57 AM
Don't you know some girls will just give their emmm emmm just because of Tantalizers, Mr Biggs or Ordinary recharge card  Grin Grin Kpomo and Akpu na big man food ooo  Grin Grin
shame on such ladies  Angry

lol, what do you want? private jet?

Posted: at 11-01-2011 01:01 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- darlingtonise at 11-01-2011 01:09 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: blessedme on 29-12-2010 09:40 AM
just  pass

Mrs pass when will you stay???lol
Posted: at 11-01-2011 01:09 AM (13 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- diplomatik at 11-01-2011 01:34 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dguy on 11-01-2011 01:01 AM
Quote from: diplomatik on 10-01-2011 12:51 AM
Quote from: dirtykid on 30-12-2010 12:57 AM
Don't you know some girls will just give their emmm emmm just because of Tantalizers, Mr Biggs or Ordinary recharge card  Grin Grin Kpomo and Akpu na big man food ooo  Grin Grin
shame on such ladies  Angry

lol, what do you want? private jet?

what u gonna buy it  Tongue

Posted: at 11-01-2011 01:34 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- DiannaB at 11-01-2011 02:27 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: PreetyInstinct on 29-12-2010 05:23 AM
Life is full of uncertainty so nobody ever knows, but on the other hand many are foolishly blind!
I AGREE %100
Posted: at 11-01-2011 02:27 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Dguy at 11-01-2011 02:28 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: diplomatik on 11-01-2011 01:34 AM
Quote from: dguy on 11-01-2011 01:01 AM
Quote from: diplomatik on 10-01-2011 12:51 AM
Quote from: dirtykid on 30-12-2010 12:57 AM
Don't you know some girls will just give their emmm emmm just because of Tantalizers, Mr Biggs or Ordinary recharge card  Grin Grin Kpomo and Akpu na big man food ooo  Grin Grin
shame on such ladies  Angry

lol, what do you want? private jet?

what u gonna buy it  Tongue

Noo

Posted: at 11-01-2011 02:28 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- diplomatik at 11-01-2011 02:30 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
then move along  Tongue

Posted: at 11-01-2011 02:30 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 2 3 4 [5] 6