12% Of Nigerian Secondary School Students Practice Anal Sex (Page 7)

Date: 10-12-2011 3:38 pm (10 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
- psheeber at 12-12-2011 04:03 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Bone to Bone is bad. I dont no what de see for MAN  to MAN sex or WOMANA to WOMAN what is the joy de, very bad.but MAN to WOMAN you feel the nature. Electricity positive and positive cant supply normal current. 
Posted: at 12-12-2011 04:03 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- lanudja at 12-12-2011 04:54 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Na wa 4 wire rope. Make i remove frm here fast....
Posted: at 12-12-2011 04:54 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dickman2 at 12-12-2011 05:24 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
juicyebomy nawa for u ooooo Shocked u self dey do for A*#S..god forgive u ...
Posted: at 12-12-2011 05:24 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Grinblud at 12-12-2011 07:15 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
when u go the research to show us the percentage of those involved in Oral sex ,,,,mschew....
Posted: at 12-12-2011 07:15 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 12-12-2011 10:20 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
 Shocked Shocked

Posted: at 12-12-2011 10:20 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 12-12-2011 10:20 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: juicyebony on 12-12-2011 04:56 PM
yeah fcuk me in my ass...very sweet....but A*#S use rubber !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oops! Lips Sealed

Posted: at 12-12-2011 10:20 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 12-12-2011 10:21 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: psheeber on 12-12-2011 04:03 PM
Bone to Bone is bad. I dont no what de see for MAN  to MAN sex or WOMANA to WOMAN what is the joy de, very bad.but MAN to WOMAN you feel the nature. Electricity positive and positive cant supply normal current. 
lols

Posted: at 12-12-2011 10:21 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 12-12-2011 10:26 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
new development Cheesy

Posted: at 12-12-2011 10:26 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Cruzzy at 12-12-2011 11:28 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: juicyebony on 12-12-2011 04:56 PM
yeah fcuk me in my ass...very sweet....but A*#S use rubber !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING AT UR PIC, U ARE WEARING 2 PAD, FRONT & BACK,..........BRAVO... Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 12-12-2011 11:28 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- harold634 at 12-12-2011 11:33 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Poster, Where is the authenticity of this story and the statistics research?
Posted: at 12-12-2011 11:33 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- hazzycute at 13-12-2011 10:34 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
MAY GOD HELP US , AMEN
Posted: at 13-12-2011 10:34 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- iyke1 at 13-12-2011 12:11 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
 Shocked too bad  Huh? Lips Sealed
Posted: at 13-12-2011 12:11 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Skipo4u at 13-12-2011 12:52 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
na wa ooo
Posted: at 13-12-2011 12:52 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- deboalabi262 at 13-12-2011 01:15 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Naija, here we go again....

Posted: at 13-12-2011 01:15 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dolapooni at 13-12-2011 02:11 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Ive never tried  the backdoor b4 lol
Posted: at 13-12-2011 02:11 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Bahceerat at 13-12-2011 05:24 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
@brownsuga007
Anal sex according to wikipedia is (also called anal intercourse) is the sex act in which the penis is inserted into the anus of a segxwal partner. The term can also include other segxwal acts involving the anus, including pegging, anilingus (anal–oral sex), fingering, and object insertion.
simply put it is sex done by inserting the penis into the honeypot but  rather the anus, fingering between the same gender or different gender.

The end tym is at hand
Posted: at 13-12-2011 05:24 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ngeboju at 13-12-2011 05:33 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: proly on 10-12-2011 05:10 PM
okoooooooooooooooooooh nawa 4 dem

Kai u dey pretend! shebi sey u no dey requestam? u do as if u no noam!
Posted: at 13-12-2011 05:33 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ngeboju at 13-12-2011 05:41 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Bahceerat on 13-12-2011 05:24 PM
@brownsuga007
Anal sex according to wikipedia is (also called anal intercourse) is the sex act in which the penis is inserted into the anus of a segxwal partner. The term can also include other segxwal acts involving the anus, including pegging, anilingus (anal–oral sex), fingering, and object insertion.
simply put it is sex done by inserting the penis into the honeypot but  rather the anus, fingering between the same gender or different gender.

The end tym is at hand

wao it b lik sey u b anoda researcher oo! but watin happen now adays everybody they study about fork? even women too! openly sef.
Posted: at 13-12-2011 05:41 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Chiluvsky at 13-12-2011 06:26 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 13-12-2011 06:26 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- donaldagbata at 14-12-2011 11:49 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
well might be true,almighty help us.
Posted: at 14-12-2011 11:49 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9