Gaddafi says JFK was assassinated by Israel

Published 7 years ago by: Lawal Olufemi
[1] 2 3
at 08:05 PM, 5/02/2012 (7 years ago)

(421 | Upcoming) (m)


Gaddafi says JFK was assassinated by Israel

What a find this was while researching the possible connection between BP Colonel Gaddafi and Barack Obama. I stumbled upon this upload from PindzMedia's channel. This is the first time I have heard such a prominent political figure mention the connection between Kennedy's assasination and Israel's Dimona secret nuclear plant inspections

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmNzEpbkftU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmNzEpbkftU</a>


Problem with this article? Please contact us


CammyWhite at 08:55 PM, 5/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(1835 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Well, Gaddafi just isn't credible.

President Obama was never Moslem, he didn't study at a Moslem school, and since he was born in Hawaii (Birthers notwithstanding), he is American and not Kenyan.

And elected officials don't boast that they lied at election time to get votes - they don't get re-elected. Gaddafi, who ruled at a dictator for decades, didn't give a shit for the will of the people.
Reply
kush_360 at 10:23 AM, 6/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(421 | Upcoming) (m)

Gaddafi isn't credible so who's the credible one Obama, Hilary or who? You claimed Obama is not a moslem and an African but Obama himself admit he's a moslem and that he's from Afrika (Kenya). Gaddafi is a dictator yes a dictator that command the respect of his people, a dictator that stop the west for exploiting his people, a dictator that ruled the best economy in Africa, he's a dictator but he didnt kill he's people with cluster bomb or missile. NATO & US champion of human right killed several Libyans (women and children) with missiles and cluster bomb, we didnt forget their antecedent in Iraq, Afghanistan etc. During Gaddafi's era Libya is one of the most peaceful country in Africa and now that's history no thanks to NATO & US may God punish them abundantly.
Reply
CammyWhite at 11:20 AM, 6/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(1835 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: kush_360 on 10:23 AM,  6/02/2012
Gaddafi isn't credible so who's the credible one Obama, Hilary or who? You claimed Obama is not a moslem and an African but Obama himself admit he's a moslem and that he's from Afrika (Kenya). Gaddafi is a dictator yes a dictator that command the respect of his people, a dictator that stop the west for exploiting his people, a dictator that ruled the best economy in Africa, he's a dictator but he didnt kill he's people with cluster bomb or missile. NATO & US champion of human right killed several Libyans (women and children) with missiles and cluster bomb, we didnt forget their antecedent in Iraq, Afghanistan etc. During Gaddafi's era Libya is one of the most peaceful country in Africa and now that's history no thanks to NATO & US may God punish them abundantly.

Well, let's see...

Barack Obama never said he's a Moslem, and he is not from Kenya; he was born in Hawaii.

Gadaffi invaded Chad but had his butt royally kicked, and supplied large amounts of guns and explosives to the IRA and other terrorist movements. He was also a big backer of Idid Amin, who was one of the biggest embarrassments to Africa and Islam in his day. So much for Gaddafi's peaceful ways!

That's two pretty major blunders; care to make some more?
Reply
soyayya at 12:37 PM, 6/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(466 | Upcoming) (m)

cammy white u seem to know everything and thats good,
but do u know gaddafi have more than %80 of his people?and no one sleep under the bridge or pay for studies but your western brothers have thousands sleeping outside the bridge and claim they re giving the world democracy...the world already sees u white race throughout your histories until date u guys are still terrorizing small defenceles nations,u white race want to govern and rule the world forever by claiming to be christ followers,do and it shall be repay back to u all in full..why is Europe america france uk going bankrupt and are waging more wars everyday?re u guys not tired of killing fighting wars since more than 500 yrs? pls let the world have peace.
Reply
CammyWhite at 12:56 PM, 6/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(1835 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Sure, and Africa was an oasis of peace and light throughout all of history... yeah, right!

Gaddafi gave his people plenty, maybe, but the price was silence; dissent meant death, as it did in Iraq and it does now in Syria.

And don't include me among the sheeple; I'm no Christian and never will be.
Reply
kush_360 at 01:12 PM, 6/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(421 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: CammyWhite on 11:20 AM,  6/02/2012
Well, let's see...

Barack Obama never said he's a Moslem, and he is not from Kenya; he was born in Hawaii.

Gadaffi invaded Chad but had his butt royally kicked, and supplied large amounts of guns and explosives to the IRA and other terrorist movements. He was also a big backer of Idid Amin, who was one of the biggest embarrassments to Africa and Islam in his day. So much for Gaddafi's peaceful ways!

That's two pretty major blunders; care to make some more?
  where you get your dumb fact from i dont know but maybe this will clear the air, open your eyes and listen.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY</a>
Reply
CammyWhite at 01:47 PM, 6/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(1835 | Gistmaniac) (f)

That Youtube is a blatant fake put together by the Birthers. Do you want to post lies by racist Americans?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslimfaith.asp
Reply
kush_360 at 01:51 PM, 6/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(421 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: CammyWhite on 01:47 PM,  6/02/2012
That Youtube is a blatant fake put together by the Birthers. Do you want to post lies by racist Americans?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslimfaith.asp
what more evidence do i need to tell you are so dumb you know nothing except propaganda
Reply
CammyWhite at 08:55 PM, 6/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(1835 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: kush_360 on 01:51 PM,  6/02/2012
what more evidence do i need to tell you are so dumb you know nothing except propaganda

I'm not the one who's fallen for a blatant racist lie, but if you want to get into bed with the Birthers, that's your funeral.
Reply
soyayya at 10:56 AM, 7/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(466 | Upcoming) (m)

cammy white u re forgetting that those your people bombing terrorizing world are from your nation called europe which u always try defend at all cost,u must be a moslem since ur not a christian,
Reply
CammyWhite at 11:45 AM, 7/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(1835 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote
your nation called europe

Europe isn't a nation, it's a continent, and I don't come from there; I'm Australian.

Quote
u must be a moslem since ur not a christian,

I could be a Buddhist... but I'm not; I'm Asatruar.
Reply
soyayya at 04:02 PM, 7/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(466 | Upcoming) (m)

I know europe is a continent with nations inside it,
australians the world know u and how you treat the real land owners aboriginal people...u treat them kill most of them and chase them to the jungle,why is it that anywhere your race goes they kill murder rape plunder and make a racist policies that easily target blacks,why do u guys hate blacks so much but when u come to africa u show some fake smiles and pretend as if u cares,we dont have military power to fight ur race but am sure god already start judging your people by what they did to my people and continue to do,even bible in genesis talk about your people,and your people believe black are curse and re the children of hemp..since ur not muslim christian what did your Asatruar call black race and wheres the origin of Asatruar...

Reply
CammyWhite at 09:07 PM, 7/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(1835 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: soyayya on 04:02 PM,  7/02/2012
I know europe is a continent with nations inside it,
australians the world know u and how you treat the real land owners aboriginal people...u treat them kill most of them and chase them to the jungle,why is it that anywhere your race goes they kill murder rape plunder and make a racist policies that easily target blacks,why do u guys hate blacks so much but when u come to africa u show some fake smiles and pretend as if u cares,we dont have military power to fight ur race but am sure god already start judging your people by what they did to my people and continue to do,even bible in genesis talk about your people,and your people believe black are curse and re the children of hemp..since ur not muslim christian what did your Asatruar call black race and wheres the origin of Asatruar...

Murder and plunder seems to be something the human race does all too easily; the Mongols were among the bloodiest conquerors, and they are not 'white', just so you know.

The fate of the Australian Aborigines is a point of shame that is still shrugged off by some of our leaders and opinion-moulders.

Quote
why do u guys hate blacks so much

I'd bet that the majority of Caucasians don't hate Africans.

Quote
even bible in genesis talk about your people

You might want to explain this.

Quote
your people believe black are curse and re the children of hemp..

Now that is just rubbish... though I have no idea what "children of hemp" are.

Quote
what did your Asatruar call black race and wheres the origin of Asatruar...

The Asatru faith originated in Scandinavia, and doesn't have any views on race at all.
Reply
edobaking at 09:31 PM, 7/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(780 | Upcoming) (m)

 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy intresting challange
Reply
blackman_unite at 07:00 AM, 8/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(133 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: CammyWhite on 09:07 PM,  7/02/2012
Murder and plunder seems to be something the human race does all too easily; the Mongols were among the bloodiest conquerors, and they are not 'white', just so you know.

The fate of the Australian Aborigines is a point of shame that is still shrugged off by some of our leaders and opinion-moulders.

I'd bet that the majority of Caucasians don't hate Africans.

You might want to explain this.

Now that is just rubbish... though I have no idea what "children of hemp" are.

The Asatru faith originated in Scandinavia, and doesn't have any views on race at all.
and why would your people have racist policies toward blacks everywhere they set foot on in the world since you mention your people dont hate africans? those aborigines are african too, even south africa namibia dont belong to white but own 90 percent of all those countries arable land,u and your brothers will never allow any africans to go europe or australia and take over all your arable land or economy,you white race for more than 500 yrs will never accept the damage and the polluting of the world,am not a racist but i just dont like the way your terrorizing and destabilizing the world,world war 1 and 2 and now coming world war 3 all will not save us,peace unity and love is what the world need,

can u just watch this documentary tell me what you think honestly and not because you re defending your people at all cost,

//www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,91071.0.html

//www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,91072.0.html

Reply
CammyWhite at 08:53 AM, 8/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(1835 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Newsflash, Blackman_unite; it wasn't just Africa that was colonised, but also North and South America and large chunks of Asia. It's not just about Africa, as you seem to think.

Quote
u and your brothers will never allow any africans to go europe or australia

Actually there are quite a few Africans in Australia, especially Somalis. They have the same chance to prosper as anyone else.

Quote
those aborigines are african too,

No, they're not. Having 'black skin' doesn't make you African.
Reply
soyayya at 03:12 PM, 8/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(466 | Upcoming) (m)

aborigines originated from africa long before your australia or europe exist,
Reply
CammyWhite at 08:49 PM, 8/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(1835 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: soyayya on 03:12 PM,  8/02/2012
aborigines originated from africa long before your australia or europe exist,

Actually South-East Asia.
Reply
blackman_unite at 04:03 PM, 9/02/2012 (7 years ago)
(133 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: CammyWhite on 08:49 PM,  8/02/2012
Actually South-East Asia.
did u know asia and africa was one everybody living as one no racism in the world before your people came in and separate people by their skin color with their racism that has eaten their bloods and also pass it to every nation they colonize all over the world,europe australia america south america north america wherever they are they are all same with their racist policies,they team up with the white arabs to invade pollute corrupt bomb every nation in the planet that refuse to bow to them,
world war 1 and 2 and now world war 3 coming all by them,are you guys not tired of wars since thousands of years?we should be making peace not wars,for your info i was a muslim for 30yrs until 2012,christianity is created by european greeks and islam by white arabs for their own political gain in controlling humanity all over the world and they can never practice it truely like the people they gave it to,they take our real african cultures gods religion from us and force their type of religion by force wars,go to their churches in america europe south africa they will stare at u like zombie need blood because they know its their religion an not black man religion same like the arabs and asians if u pray in their mosques.
Reply
[1] 2 3

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. nkem_don on: Video: 2 South African Women Beat Up A School Girl For Reportedly Dating One Of Their Husbands.
    those ladies should be arrested and go to jail... 7 mins ago
  2. DMG17 on: Chioma Is Lucky That Davido's Mother Is Dead - Jaruma Taunts Davido Over His Dead Mother
    [size=13pt] WHAT SORT OF STUPID LANGUAGE IS THAT? INSTEAD OF YOU TO BE HAPPY FOR YOUR FELLOW WOMAN... 24 mins ago
  3. Brave5500 on: Nigeria Begins Production Of Pencils, Quits Importation
    Foolish government  >:( :P... 28 mins ago
  4. Wazubia on: “Davido Sexually Harrassed Me Same Day His son Was Born”- Kemi Olunloyo
    OK NOTE... 38 mins ago
  5. Wazubia on: EFCC Shows Stakeholders Assets Belonging To Ex Petroleum Minister, Deziani In Port Harcourt
    AFTER SEIZING EVERYTHING FROM LOOTERS,  THEY CANT GIVE ACCOUNT OF ANY OF THEM. LIKE (ABACHA) LO... 40 mins ago