''Tonto Dike,you are a monkey'' - Onyeka nwelue (Page 7)

Date: 05-01-2013 3:12 pm (9 years ago) | Author: dumex koolyarns
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 16
- doncoyon at 6-01-2013 04:47 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Sick bitch am sure she is insane where is her beauty even ugly ass she is just femus not beautiful all this is make up idiot the whole truth is she is ashawo and that is how she became femus from being prustude
Posted: at 6-01-2013 04:47 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- TIGHTPUSSY at 6-01-2013 04:49 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Tongue
Posted: at 6-01-2013 04:49 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-01-2013 04:51 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posted: at 6-01-2013 04:51 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- charlym at 6-01-2013 05:08 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Good Advice my brother.
Posted: at 6-01-2013 05:08 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- otagermo at 6-01-2013 05:18 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Spaclace on  5-01-2013 11:11 PM
longben or whatever rhetorical sobriquet you gave urself,you are just an unclassified dweb,i need no one to tell me before i shld know that you are nothing but a high class dummy who can't even defend himself in time of something like this other than to back-up those mockin them and stand against his fellow people who are being mocked,i have taken a close look at ur comment and undrstnd that u are just a worthless,defenceless and perplexed buffon who will never cease to amaze goat with his foolishness and lack of conscience not to talk of to amount in anything good in life,who knows if you are not infuriated Roll Eyes
bros nwayooooo.......chai.......see yabs
Posted: at 6-01-2013 05:18 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- otagermo at 6-01-2013 05:25 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  6-01-2013 02:01 AM
she was never dating an Edo boy..she wish to have one like ini Edo , mercy and co marrying Edo guys ...however, listen up man...I hope u ain't in directing ferrying Edo men as a house boy or remote or something....for the fact that Edo men love and respect their women or respect women as a whole doesn't mean they will tolerate any nonsense from any women..their wife or any at all...plz plz let not bring tribes into this
hmmmmmmmmmmm! this british eh!...binni people matter..........abi una wan change dis topic into tribal conck? nobody should distorb my sleep abeg
Posted: at 6-01-2013 05:25 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- jenneget at 6-01-2013 05:28 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
mumu tonto didnt ask you to come marry her
Posted: at 6-01-2013 05:28 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- etimoz at 6-01-2013 05:28 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
So because of Tonto some of you are about to stair up a tribal war here.
Posted: at 6-01-2013 05:28 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- etimoz at 6-01-2013 05:30 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
You lot are using this trivial issue to disgrace yourselves,& to remind us the reason why Nigeria can never progress,or be a nation. Yoruba,Igbo,and Hausa phyuk you all. You guys are the reason why Nigeria is a messed up place.....
Posted: at 6-01-2013 05:30 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-01-2013 05:41 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posted: at 6-01-2013 05:41 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- otagermo at 6-01-2013 05:50 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
ehhhh! honeypot my little sister....take am as you see am...atlist...nest time.....you will think b4 talking.....sorrioooooo.
Posted: at 6-01-2013 05:50 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- longben at 6-01-2013 06:10 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Spaclace on  5-01-2013 11:11 PM
longben or whatever rhetorical sobriquet you gave urself,you are just an unclassified dweb,i need no one to tell me before i shld know that you are nothing but a high class dummy who can't even defend himself in time of something like this other than to back-up those mockin them and stand against his fellow people who are being mocked,i have taken a close look at ur comment and undrstnd that u are just a worthless,defenceless and perplexed buffon who will never cease to amaze goat with his foolishness and lack of conscience not to talk of to amount in anything good in life,who knows if you are not infuriated Roll Eyes
ol boy you never kill yourself,why?i am still waiting for your obituary.make devil tonto your dick if i dont get your obituary today,ewu-ofia
Posted: at 6-01-2013 06:10 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- longben at 6-01-2013 06:18 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on  6-01-2013 05:25 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm! this british eh!...binni people matter..........abi una wan change dis topic into tribal conck? nobody should distorb my sleep abeg
problem is ibo men like yellow women to much and na edo guys dey nack all the yellow women for nollywood and even some of the dark ones.ndigbo,genevieve is still waiting for her edo man before she marry.now,how many nyamiri go commit suicide today?
Posted: at 6-01-2013 06:18 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Senegal at 6-01-2013 06:49 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Awesome letter. Tonto is nothing but a clown
Posted: at 6-01-2013 06:49 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- otagermo at 6-01-2013 07:22 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: longben on  6-01-2013 06:18 PM
problem is ibo men like yellow women to much and na edo guys dey nack all the yellow women for nollywood and even some of the dark ones.ndigbo,genevieve is still waiting for her edo man before she marry.now,how many nyamiri go commit suicide today?
you should be ashame that all this waste products goes only for your good for nothing lazzy edo brothers.....you dont even need to commit suicide rather....suicide himself is going to commit you......born troway bingo
Posted: at 6-01-2013 07:22 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FRATERNIZE at 6-01-2013 07:39 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: longben on  6-01-2013 06:18 PM
problem is ibo men like yellow women to much and na edo guys dey nack all the yellow women for nollywood and even some of the dark ones.ndigbo,genevieve is still waiting for her edo man before she marry.now,how many nyamiri go commit suicide today?

GOOD POINT, YOU KNOW EDO'S WELL .OTHER TRIBE DEY MAKE NIGERIA PROUD WHILE EDO'S STILL DEY INTO WOMEN AND MEN AFFAIR ,LAZY PEOPLE.THE FIRST NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL ANINI IS FROM EDO,WITCH CRAFT HEADQUARTER  EDO ,OGBONI HEADQUARTER EDO,PROSTITUTE HEADQUARTER ALSO EDO. NO GOOD RECORD FROM EDO STATE.OTHER STATES DEY MAKE NIGERIA PROUD ONE WAY TO OTHER WHILE EDO PEOPLE CONTRIBUTE NOTHING BUT ONLY WOMAN MATTER.HERE IN EUROPE, BINI AND GHANAIAN WOMEN ARE THE FIRST TO MIGRATE TO EUROPE BUT HAVE NOTING TO SHOW FOR IT, ONLY PROSTITUTING. CHARMING WHITE MEN WITH DANGEROUS CONCOCTIONS, TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY USE SPELL TO COMMAND WHITE MEN TO GO TO BANK AND BOLLOW HIS MONEY YOU SEE THEM SPENDING FROM BANK. BECAUSE IN TERMS OF SEX, THEY ARE DEAD WOOD AND DIRTY PIGS TO COMPARE TO WHITE LADIES. I HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS TWO BINI WOMEN WHO ARE RUNNING MAD HERE IN EUROPE, LET ME NOT MENTION THEIR NAMES, BUT I TELL YOU ONE IN POLAND AND THE OTHER IN  HUGUES NETHERLANDS TO THE EXTENT THAT THE ONE IN HUGUES IS BEGGING MONEY TO SMOKE COKE. WHY MAD ?, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T FULFILL ONE OF THEIR PLEDGES WHILE COMING TO EUROPE FOR PROSTITUTION. A BINI WOMAN DON'T LIKE BINI MAN HERE , IF U ASK HER SHE WILL TELL YOU, '' NA THE THING MY MAMA SEND ME TO COME DO HERE, NA HIM  PAPA ALSO SEND AM TO COME DO , AND OUR MEN ARE ALSO LAZY AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLEAR FOR WOMAN''. THE MAJORITY OF BINI MEN DON'T EVEN HELP MATTERS ON THERE OWN LAZY, WICKED, BELIEVE IN DIRTY, NAIVE AND STUPID YET THEY THINK THEY ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT. DON'T WORRY GUYS MY BOOK ON ALL THIS SOCIAL VICES IS COMING OUT VERY SOON AND U PEOPLE WILL READ AND COVER EARS. IN IT, YOU WILL SEE THE AREA OF SPECIALIZATIONS OF ALL TRIBES OF NIGERIANS ABROAD IN TERMS OF ALL THE SOCIAL , MORAL AND ECONOMIC CRIMES.
Posted: at 6-01-2013 07:39 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- thaddeus58 at 6-01-2013 08:05 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Thumbs up 2 u man
Posted: at 6-01-2013 08:05 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Gloryb2God at 6-01-2013 08:18 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Jobless man writing a letter to a very busy lady get a life man.......
Posted: at 6-01-2013 08:18 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- OSANSEBANE at 6-01-2013 08:19 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: FRATERNIZE on  6-01-2013 07:39 PM

GOOD POINT, YOU KNOW EDO'S WELL .OTHER TRIBE DEY MAKE NIGERIA PROUD WHILE EDO'S STILL DEY INTO WOMEN AND MEN AFFAIR ,LAZY PEOPLE.THE FIRST NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL ANINI IS FROM EDO,WITCH CRAFT HEADQUARTER  EDO ,OGBONI HEADQUARTER EDO,PROSTITUTE HEADQUARTER ALSO EDO. NO GOOD RECORD FROM EDO STATE.OTHER STATES DEY MAKE NIGERIA PROUD ONE WAY TO OTHER WHILE EDO PEOPLE CONTRIBUTE NOTHING BUT ONLY WOMAN MATTER.HERE IN EUROPE, BINI AND GHANAIAN WOMEN ARE THE FIRST TO MIGRATE TO EUROPE BUT HAVE NOTING TO SHOW FOR IT, ONLY PROSTITUTING. CHARMING WHITE MEN WITH DANGEROUS CONCOCTIONS, TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY USE SPELL TO COMMAND WHITE MEN TO GO TO BANK AND BOLLOW HIS MONEY YOU SEE THEM SPENDING FROM BANK. BECAUSE IN TERMS OF SEX, THEY ARE DEAD WOOD AND DIRTY PIGS TO COMPARE TO WHITE LADIES. I HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS TWO BINI WOMEN WHO ARE RUNNING MAD HERE IN EUROPE, LET ME NOT MENTION THEIR NAMES, BUT I TELL YOU ONE IN POLAND AND THE OTHER IN  HUGUES NETHERLANDS TO THE EXTENT THAT THE ONE IN HUGUES IS BEGGING MONEY TO SMOKE COKE. WHY MAD ?, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T FULFILL ONE OF THEIR PLEDGES WHILE COMING TO EUROPE FOR PROSTITUTION. A BINI WOMAN DON'T LIKE BINI MAN HERE , IF U ASK HER SHE WILL TELL YOU, '' NA THE THING MY MAMA SEND ME TO COME DO HERE, NA HIM  PAPA ALSO SEND AM TO COME DO , AND OUR MEN ARE ALSO LAZY AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLEAR FOR WOMAN''. THE MAJORITY OF BINI MEN DON'T EVEN HELP MATTERS ON THERE OWN LAZY, WICKED, BELIEVE IN DIRTY, NAIVE AND STUPID YET THEY THINK THEY ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT. DON'T WORRY GUYS MY BOOK ON ALL THIS SOCIAL VICES IS COMING OUT VERY SOON AND U PEOPLE WILL READ AND COVER EARS. IN IT, YOU WILL SEE THE AREA OF SPECIALIZATIONS OF ALL TRIBES OF NIGERIANS ABROAD IN TERMS OF ALL THE SOCIAL , MORAL AND ECONOMIC CRIMES.
That is why I do not associate with the Edos in the United State. I do not like their ideology and orientation. I am BINI. I will tell you, I hate my people like shit. All they know is set up some secret club. Several times they have invited me to join their evil club; I refused, so they have stopped talking to me. Some even change their telephone number. Make my day. The thing is that they think all BINI speaking people have the same ideology and orientation like them. listen to this, all in Benin city, one bright sunny day, a nephew dragged out her sick Aunty who has been sick of chronic depression for years, whom they believed was a witch and the caused of all their problem, they beat, stone, lashed and boost her head to death. To make matter worst, the nephew called the dead auntie’s son in the United State to tell him that the juju man reveled that his mother was a witch so they had no choice than to mob her to death that he should be happy and praise God that his problem are solved that green card he has been looking for would be history soon. The foolish and primitive BINI man thanks them for job well done. This is a true story.
Posted: at 6-01-2013 08:19 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- TheIntruder at 6-01-2013 08:23 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgJNXZ4y55U" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgJNXZ4y55U</a>
   The Intruder part 1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWfiO-r93P0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWfiO-r93P0</a>
  The Intruder part 2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMsiQ7PwBm4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMsiQ7PwBm4</a>
The Intruder part 3
Posted: at 6-01-2013 08:23 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 16