Top 10 reasons why ladies "WILL NOT" fall for MAzi

Published 9 years ago by: G-boy {da hoodhailing boy}
[1] 2 3 4 ... 6
at 05:43 PM, 6/03/2010 (9 years ago)

(5088 | Gistmaniac) (m)

1, HE IS NOT PATIENCE: As u know our ladies, even if they are tripping for u they will still want u to do some stress before u get em, but someone like mazi can't take dat, after like five minutes he's been toasting u, telling u dat u are beautiful and u are still doing somehow, then u should get ready for the opposite of the word BEAUTIFUL, he will even abuse you to the last extent of ur life....

2, SOMETIMES HE IS A LIER: Atleast 30% of wat is in his head is false, i think dat is enough for the ladies to know who is unfaithful

3, ORACLE'S ANGER: If u are around when the oracle is angry, u won't like it, if u are lucky Oracle can juss turn u to a monkey or turn u to a pair of slippers.. but if u are unlucky  it's only mazi can tell u wat u will turn to

4. HE WON"T JUSS STEP DOWN: Mazi is very stobborn, if tell u dat u are not going eat this afternoon, God haven't created that Angel dat will beg him for you to eat dat afternoon....

5, HE IS HANDSOME: though he is not a player, but girls of nowadays prefare UGLY guyz, so dat they will have a rest of mind...Abi

6, HIS FRIENDS: Starting from KENNEE born to be a player, he can date 7 girls in a day {calculate dat in a week} YALL KNOW, AKJAPER {Bash Ali's brother} One blow seven die, DIRTY KID {new clean Omo can't even wash his cloth} imagine how dirty he can be.... so pals imagine wat ladies will think about him with these kind of friends

7, TOO LOCAL: Imagine, in this world of civilization where people listen to Hiphop, R&B, rap and so on, that is where Mazi choose Fuji, Apala and senwele as his favourite..

8, HIS VOICE: thou he is a very nice, brave, cool and quiet guy, But if u talk to him on phone u will think u are speaking with the KING OF THE AGBERO.... so deep and thick.... lol

9, HE TALK TOO MUCH: At first,  ladies will think he's trying to entertain them, keeping there company so dat they won't be bored, but by time u think he will stop talking that when he will think he need to start a new topic of discussion.....

10, HE IS PLANNING TO BE A SOLDIER: Good plan i think, but ladies don't think dat way becuz if the 4th world war comes around won't he go and defend his country and Bullet proof cannot protect u from BOMB explosion.....



next person is DGUY

Problem with this article? Please contact us


luvvy at 05:47 PM, 6/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(5088 | Gistmaniac) (m)

See I were not there, i were her since..........
Reply
PreetyInstinct at 10:25 PM, 6/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(12008 | Hero) (f)

Number seven gave me jokes.....hehehe Grin

Reply
neossha at 10:46 PM, 6/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(3421 | Gistmaniac) (f)

lolz
Reply
erikaakpan at 11:20 PM, 6/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(6696 | Gistmaniac) (f)

luvvy! which kind of talk is this o....i no like it a tall Angry
leave my mazi alone o!

Reply
mazi at 11:37 PM, 6/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(19677 | Hero) (m)

kai....i dnt know wot i did to dis cartoon boi o.... Huh?
Reply
erikaakpan at 11:40 PM, 6/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(6696 | Gistmaniac) (f)

dnt mind him baby...he was dropped on his head when he was a baby...

Reply
mazi at 11:45 PM, 6/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(19677 | Hero) (m)

hahhahaha....arrhhhh, good u r here.
Reply
HOPEA23 at 11:50 PM, 6/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(22424 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Hahaha

Reply
erikaakpan at 11:51 PM, 6/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(6696 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: mazi on 11:45 PM,  6/03/2010
hahhahaha....arrhhhh, good u r here.

 Wink Kiss

i missed u na...where u been?

Reply
mazi at 11:55 PM, 6/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(19677 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: erikaakpan on 11:51 PM,  6/03/2010
Quote from: mazi on 11:45 PM,  6/03/2010
hahhahaha....arrhhhh, good u r here.

 Wink Kiss

i missed u na...where u been?
bn sick cos of ur absence
Reply
erikaakpan at 12:00 AM, 7/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(6696 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: mazi on 11:55 PM,  6/03/2010
Quote from: erikaakpan on 11:51 PM,  6/03/2010
Quote from: mazi on 11:45 PM,  6/03/2010
hahhahaha....arrhhhh, good u r here.

 Wink Kiss

i missed u na...where u been?
bn sick cos of ur absence

wat? how na? so my absence made u sick? come lemme take care of u Wink

Reply
luvvy at 02:30 PM, 7/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(5088 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: erikaakpan on 12:00 AM,  7/03/2010
Quote from: mazi on 11:55 PM,  6/03/2010
Quote from: erikaakpan on 11:51 PM,  6/03/2010
Quote from: mazi on 11:45 PM,  6/03/2010
hahhahaha....arrhhhh, good u r here.

 Wink Kiss

i missed u na...where u been?
bn sick cos of ur absence

wat? how na? so my absence made u sick? come lemme take care of u Wink

Quack Doctor........
Reply
prince316 at 07:13 PM, 7/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(1467 | Gistmaniac) (m)

mazi, wathing u do the guy
Reply
Miss_precious at 07:15 PM, 7/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(2857 | Gistmaniac) (f)

some one is in trouble

hehehehhehee

Reply
brightossy at 05:41 AM, 8/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(7395 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Chai! Poor mazi
Reply
akjasper at 01:36 AM, 9/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(7800 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: luvvy on 05:43 PM,  6/03/2010
1, HE IS NOT PATIENCE: As u know our ladies, even if they are tripping for u they will still want u to do some stress before u get em, but someone like mazi can't take dat, after like five minutes he's been toasting u, telling u dat u are beautiful and u are still doing somehow, then u should get ready for the opposite of the word BEAUTIFUL, he will even abuse you to the last extent of ur life....

2, SOMETIMES HE IS A LIER: Atleast 30% of wat is in his head is false, i think dat is enough for the ladies to know who is unfaithful

3, ORACLE'S ANGER: If u are around when the oracle is angry, u won't like it, if u are lucky Oracle can juss turn u to a monkey or turn u to a pair of slippers.. but if u are unlucky  it's only mazi can tell u wat u will turn to

4. HE WON"T JUSS STEP DOWN: Mazi is very stobborn, if tell u dat u are not going eat this afternoon, God haven't created that Angel dat will beg him for you to eat dat afternoon....

5, HE IS HANDSOME: though he is not a player, but girls of nowadays prefare UGLY guyz, so dat they will have a rest of mind...Abi

6, HIS FRIENDS: Starting from KENNEE born to be a player, he can date 7 girls in a day {calculate dat in a week} YALL KNOW, AKJAPER {Bash Ali's brother} One blow seven die, DIRTY KID {new clean Omo can't even wash his cloth} imagine how dirty he can be.... so pals imagine wat ladies will think about him with these kind of friends

7, TOO LOCAL: Imagine, in this world of civilization where people listen to Hiphop, R&B, rap and so on, that is where Mazi choose Fuji, Apala and senwele as his favourite..

8, HIS VOICE: thou he is a very nice, brave, cool and quiet guy, But if u talk to him on phone u will think u are speaking with the KING OF THE AGBERO.... so deep and thick.... lol

9, HE TALK TOO MUCH: At first,  ladies will think he's trying to entertain them, keeping there company so dat they won't be bored, but by time u think he will stop talking that when he will think he need to start a new topic of discussion.....

10, HE IS PLANNING TO BE A SOLDIER: Good plan i think, but ladies don't think dat way becuz if the 4th world war comes around won't he go and defend his country and Bullet proof cannot protect u from BOMB explosion.....



next person is DGUY

Luvvy wats my name doin here?Huh?

Huh !!
Reply
mazi at 01:42 AM, 9/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(19677 | Hero) (m)

make una tell dis pikin to leave me alone o...b4 i unleash d oracle on him
Reply
Beauti4 at 03:00 AM, 9/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(8153 | Hero) (f)

Luvvy u r right. But wat did u mean by...
Reply
ceejay58 at 03:54 AM, 9/03/2010 (9 years ago)
(8392 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: erikaakpan on 11:20 PM,  6/03/2010
luvvy! which kind of talk is this o....i no like it a tall Angry
leave my mazi alone o!

*sneeze*  erh ehn................  brb    Grin
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 6

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. ebescopy on: How Slay Queen, Jennifer Nwokocha Was Promised N10k Before Being Strangled Inside Hotel Room In
    Girls will never hear word. No be every monkey wey dey go market go come back. Jennifer don collect ... 54 mins ago
  2. Bebold on: Popular Pint-Size Socialite, Aunty Ramo Is Getting Married - Photos From Her Introduction
    Is that make up a joke ? ... 1 hr ago
  3. Bebold on: Ghanaian Footballer, Kingsley Sarfo Who Was Jailed In Sweden For Rape Has Been Released & Deport
    Career finished ... 1 hr ago
  4. ficull on: Meet "The Critics", The Young Nigerian Filmmakers Who Shoot Sci-fi Movies With Smartphones -PICS
    Them try sha... 2 hrs ago
  5. ficull on: Why I Was Attacked By IPOB Members In Nuremberg, Germany - Ike Ekweremadu
    We are yet to see your “work” in helping to resolve the senseless killings. In short, you’re i... 2 hrs ago