So Sad! Burial Poster of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos)

Published 1 year ago by: kaygee
at 02:09 PM, 20/12/2017 (1 year ago)

(4209 | Gistmaniac) (m)


A loyalist of separatist group, Indigenous People of Biafra has been laid to rest after he reportedly met his demise during the infamous Operation Python Dance military exercise.     
Above is the burial poster of IPOB member, Mazi Udoette Miracle Udofia, 21 (a.k.a Immortal) who was allegedly murdered by the Nigerian soldiers at the home of the leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, during their operation Python dance II.

The burial will take place tomorrow being Wednesday the 20th of December, 2017 at his father's compound in Akwa Ibom State. Nnamdi Kanu has since disappears since the purported military invasion of his father's palace at the Afaraukwu area of Umuahia, Abia State.


Problem with this article? Please contact us



ruthie at 02:36 PM, 20/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(17510 | Hero) (f)

KANU KANU IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU
Reply
osarobo62 at 04:39 PM, 20/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(11776 | Hero) (m)

blame your fake runaway albino masquerade leader
Reply
cypanyahucha at 05:09 PM, 20/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(3698 | Gistmaniac) (m)

So sad
Reply
Haso112 at 05:16 PM, 20/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(6243 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: ruthie on 02:36 PM, 20/12/2017
KANU KANU IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU

AMI OOOOOO.....
Reply
kacylee at 06:38 PM, 20/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(23395 | Addicted Hero) (f)

u see what happens when u fight another man's course.... what a pity

Reply
DavidDaveson at 01:29 AM, 21/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(66 | Newbie) (m)

HASO112 you must be a fool if u are real a human being .Do u know that somebody paid with his life for you to be alive today.
Do u know that kanu is also fighting for ur freedom and the freedom of his people.
Reply
Haso112 at 03:43 AM, 21/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(6243 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: DavidDaveson on 01:29 AM, 21/12/2017
HASO112 you must be a fool if u are real a human being .Do u know that somebody paid with his life for you to be alive today.
Do u know that kanu is also fighting for ur freedom and the freedom of his people.

YOUR PAPA NA IDIOT.... KWASIA, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO COMMENT YOU BERRA SHARAP.... WHY NNAMDI KANU CHICKEN OUT COME LEAVE THESE POOR BOYS TO FACE SOLDIER... KANU IS FIGHTING FOR HIS POCKET, A FREEDOM FIGHTER WHO SAYS ''I EITHER GET THIS OR DEATH'' SHOULD MAKE HIS ACTIONS MATCH HIS WORDS..... ONCE AGAIN, YOU BE MONKEY & IF YOU ARE STILL NOT ABLE TO MAKE USE OF YOUR BRAIN AT THIS STAGE OF YOUR LIFE, THEN GO AND DONATE IT TO SCIENTISTS MAKE THEM USE AM DO EXPERIMENT.... OBO LAGIDO LIKE YOU....!!! AND YOU DEY CRASE FOR TELLING ME SOMEONE PAID WITH THEIR LIFE FOR ME TO BE ALIVE TODAY, YOUR I.Q MUST BE LOWER THAN THAT OF A TOAD.....! IF YOU NO GET BETTER THING COMMENT, YOU BERRA STFU.....
Reply
Haso112 at 03:46 AM, 21/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(6243 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: DavidDaveson on 01:29 AM, 21/12/2017
HASO112 you must be a fool if u are real a human being .Do u know that somebody paid with his life for you to be alive today.
Do u know that kanu is also fighting for ur freedom and the freedom of his people.

SO YOU ARE ONE OF THEM EMPTY SKULLS WHO BELIEVES IN THAT ROGUE CALLED NNAMDI MALU.... YOUR MESSIAH WHO SAID AND I QUOTE ''BIAFRA IS THE LAST MIRACLE, AFTER BIAFRA THE WORLD WILL COME TO AN END, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE, ASK ANY WHITE MAN'' NNAMDI MALU.... DUDE, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE BEAN, YOUR MUMU DON DO...
Reply
dleg at 05:58 AM, 21/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(1093 | Gistmaniac) (m)

The  man that vowed "IS EITHER BIAFRA OR DEATH" is still alive but the innocent and foolish one is dead.

Same thing goes to those that follow and fight for those POLITICIANS.

THEY WILL ALWAYS USE YOU, FORGET YOU AND ENJOY THEIR LIFE BECAUSE THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN LIFE
Reply
johnnychuks2 at 09:26 AM, 21/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(576 | Upcoming) Online (m)

Quote from: DavidDaveson on 01:29 AM, 21/12/2017
HASO112 you must be a fool if u are real a human being .Do u know that somebody paid with his life for you to be alive today.
Do u know that kanu is also fighting for ur freedom and the freedom of his people.
haso112 they ve told you everthing i woul ve liked to tell u, my only advice.. go buy original bleach an get ur soak ur head inside for just 2day.. i promise u ll see ver clesrly
Reply
Haso112 at 09:37 AM, 21/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(6243 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: johnnychuks2 on 09:26 AM, 21/12/2017
haso112 they ve told you everthing i woul ve liked to tell u, my only advice.. go buy original bleach an get ur soak ur head inside for just 2day.. i promise u ll see ver clesrly


HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
Reply
ruthie at 09:37 AM, 21/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(17510 | Hero) (f)

Quote from: Haso112 on 03:43 AM, 21/12/2017
YOUR PAPA NA IDIOT.... KWASIA, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO COMMENT YOU BERRA SHARAP.... WHY NNAMDI KANU CHICKEN OUT COME LEAVE THESE POOR BOYS TO FACE SOLDIER... KANU IS FIGHTING FOR HIS POCKET, A FREEDOM FIGHTER WHO SAYS ''I EITHER GET THIS OR DEATH'' SHOULD MAKE HIS ACTIONS MATCH HIS WORDS..... ONCE AGAIN, YOU BE MONKEY & IF YOU ARE STILL NOT ABLE TO MAKE USE OF YOUR BRAIN AT THIS STAGE OF YOUR LIFE, THEN GO AND DONATE IT TO SCIENTISTS MAKE THEM USE AM DO EXPERIMENT.... OBO LAGIDO LIKE YOU....!!! AND YOU DEY CRASE FOR TELLING ME SOMEONE PAID WITH THEIR LIFE FOR ME TO BE ALIVE TODAY, YOUR I.Q MUST BE LOWER THAN THAT OF A TOAD.....! IF YOU NO GET BETTER THING COMMENT, YOU BERRA STFU.....
dont mind the idiot..spewing out thrash...bigot
Reply
BournIdentity at 07:29 AM, 26/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(46268 | Addicted Hero) (m)

Roll Eyes                                                                         
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. ebescopy on: How Slay Queen, Jennifer Nwokocha Was Promised N10k Before Being Strangled Inside Hotel Room In
    Girls will never hear word. No be every monkey wey dey go market go come back. Jennifer don collect ... 10 mins ago
  2. Bebold on: Popular Pint-Size Socialite, Aunty Ramo Is Getting Married - Photos From Her Introduction
    Is that make up a joke ? ... 32 mins ago
  3. Bebold on: Ghanaian Footballer, Kingsley Sarfo Who Was Jailed In Sweden For Rape Has Been Released & Deport
    Career finished ... 43 mins ago
  4. ficull on: Meet "The Critics", The Young Nigerian Filmmakers Who Shoot Sci-fi Movies With Smartphones -PICS
    Them try sha... 1 hr ago
  5. ficull on: Why I Was Attacked By IPOB Members In Nuremberg, Germany - Ike Ekweremadu
    We are yet to see your “work” in helping to resolve the senseless killings. In short, you’re i... 1 hr ago