ABSU Rape Incident: "Girl Consented To Having The Affair" - Police Dept. (Page 14)

Date: 08-10-2011 12:38 pm (12 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16
- Jonso at 11-10-2011 10:51 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Maybe we should start a Facebook campaign to have this case investigated by an appointed government committee. This is outrageous by the police if at all they are police. I doubt that very much. Police condoning rape, wow, unbelievable. 
Posted: at 11-10-2011 10:51 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- nescoboy at 11-10-2011 12:38 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: onyiis on 11-10-2011 09:23 AM
Quote from: nescoboy on 11-10-2011 09:20 AM
Well I felt bad for what the guys did, but if u watch this video very well & listen to their conversations u get to know that this girl knows those guys if not friending one of them. What these guys did shows that they all expected the girl in their room because I believed they did not force her in for her telling them her aunty will be worry shows that she knew them very well and also mentionning their names, If we deeply think of what must have went wrong in this porn video we need to ask ourselves how did this girl entered into this room bcos I believed she was not charmed to have entered into that room she must have willingly entered into that room but not expecting what the guys did but I thought the guys must have reasons for punishing or molesting her that way and even puting it on internet to complete their agenda (they all have condoms). My conclusion is that the police are right because this girl wanted this thing to have happened silently without anybody knowing it bcos the girl was not the one that raised the alarm but the guys. I HAVE SPOKEN

seems u r one of the guys  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
It is a pitty that Nigerians seem not like the truth furtunately u also is a lady look at that room they used (if u watched the vidoeo) does that place good enough for a responsible girl even during the whole acts no person can come & intervene to proof how promiscuous that girl should have being....
Posted: at 11-10-2011 12:38 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sobeit at 11-10-2011 01:05 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nescoboy on 11-10-2011 09:20 AM
Well I felt bad for what the guys did, but if u watch this video very well & listen to their conversations u get to know that this girl knows those guys if not friending one of them. What these guys did shows that they all expected the girl in their room because I believed they did not force her in for her telling them her aunty will be worry shows that she knew them very well and also mentionning their names, If we deeply think of what must have went wrong in this porn video we need to ask ourselves how did this girl entered into this room bcos I believed she was not charmed to have entered into that room she must have willingly entered into that room but not expecting what the guys did but I thought the guys must have reasons for punishing or molesting her that way and even puting it on internet to complete their agenda (they all have condoms). My conclusion is that the police are right because this girl wanted this thing to have happened silently without anybody knowing it bcos the girl was not the one that raised the alarm but the guys. I HAVE SPOKEN

n u ve spoken wrongly.
Posted: at 11-10-2011 01:05 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- HISJOY at 11-10-2011 01:49 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
rubbish..
if they belive such, i wish that it happen to their daughters, sisters and even wives
hisssssssssssssssss
Posted: at 11-10-2011 01:49 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- honphilip at 11-10-2011 02:29 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
THIS IS SERIOUS..
Posted: at 11-10-2011 02:29 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- nescoboy at 11-10-2011 02:36 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sobeit on 11-10-2011 01:05 PM
Quote from: nescoboy on 11-10-2011 09:20 AM
Well I felt bad for what the guys did, but if u watch this video very well & listen to their conversations u get to know that this girl knows those guys if not friending one of them. What these guys did shows that they all expected the girl in their room because I believed they did not force her in for her telling them her aunty will be worry shows that she knew them very well and also mentionning their names, If we deeply think of what must have went wrong in this porn video we need to ask ourselves how did this girl entered into this room bcos I believed she was not charmed to have entered into that room she must have willingly entered into that room but not expecting what the guys did but I thought the guys must have reasons for punishing or molesting her that way and even puting it on internet to complete their agenda (they all have condoms). My conclusion is that the police are right because this girl wanted this thing to have happened silently without anybody knowing it bcos the girl was not the one that raised the alarm but the guys. I HAVE SPOKEN

n u ve spoken wrongly.
Go and watch the film....
Posted: at 11-10-2011 02:36 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- greatp at 11-10-2011 02:49 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
What do they want the poor girl to do? to fight the 5 guys? they are not serious atall
Posted: at 11-10-2011 02:49 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Rambukar at 11-10-2011 03:58 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
I have really watched this video, and i think the police is right! There was no form of strong resistence from the victim apart from the occassional begging. I have also followed so many rape cases, where the victim puts up resistence to the level of even physically fighting the rapist. But here she was only begging and changing positions according to simple instructions. We did not see any apart of the video where she was beaten to submission. I therefore think that what really happened was that as a part of the prostitution trend in school and universities, which is refered as RUNS, she must have consented to have the stuff with one of this guys on an outrageous amount, without knowing that the guy would equally bring more men to justify the amount he is paying.
Posted: at 11-10-2011 03:58 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- somtagirl at 11-10-2011 04:16 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
@nescoboy,do u have sisters?HOW CAN U SAY THEY D GUYS MUST HAVE HAD A REASON TO PUNISH HER?Who the hell are they to punish their fellow human being,are they God?Is that what makes what they did right?In the video,didnt u see that the girls hands was held down while they took turns?So because the girl was calling them by their names and saying that they should hurry because of her aunty that means it wasnt a rape?And do u realise the kind of psychological trauma,pain,shame,stigmatization a rape victim goes tru?Do u think its easy 2 come out and say u have been raped?
Posted: at 11-10-2011 04:16 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- kebella at 11-10-2011 04:22 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
 Roll Eyes

Posted: at 11-10-2011 04:22 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ajanni at 11-10-2011 04:28 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 11-10-2011 04:28 PM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- segxykay at 11-10-2011 06:10 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: omotoyosolabisi on  8-10-2011 12:51 PM
i comment my reserve

cool  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 11-10-2011 06:10 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Majestic3xd at 11-10-2011 07:25 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
their dauters will 1 day consent to to be raped too..? cuz wat eva u do u must get d pay,it just goes round lolz.. if it was ur daughter n she even told u she loves n will marry d guy dat raped her,will u let it go..?   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley 9ja style.. keep decievin urselfs
Posted: at 11-10-2011 07:25 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- uzoh at 11-10-2011 08:58 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
The police is illiterate, ill- trained, unprofessional and a disgrace to police force. whoever made that comment must be relief of his duty.  SHAME ON NIGERIA POLICE !!!

Posted: at 11-10-2011 08:58 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- rihane at 11-10-2011 11:57 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
@poster, are u sure of this info u just posted? because from the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, Rape is Rape, and it is a crime, whether the person consented or not. Besides what did they want her to do? to resist and be killed? is it not a possibility that she could have lost her life... I'm sorry for Nigeria, in fact for once in my life i am ashamed of my motherland. We are the youths and the leaders of tomorrow, let us never make this mistake, and shoot for a better Nigeria..
Posted: at 11-10-2011 11:57 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- onyiis at 12-10-2011 10:03 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: nescoboy on 11-10-2011 12:38 PM
Quote from: onyiis on 11-10-2011 09:23 AM
Quote from: nescoboy on 11-10-2011 09:20 AM
Well I felt bad for what the guys did, but if u watch this video very well & listen to their conversations u get to know that this girl knows those guys if not friending one of them. What these guys did shows that they all expected the girl in their room because I believed they did not force her in for her telling them her aunty will be worry shows that she knew them very well and also mentionning their names, If we deeply think of what must have went wrong in this porn video we need to ask ourselves how did this girl entered into this room bcos I believed she was not charmed to have entered into that room she must have willingly entered into that room but not expecting what the guys did but I thought the guys must have reasons for punishing or molesting her that way and even puting it on internet to complete their agenda (they all have condoms). My conclusion is that the police are right because this girl wanted this thing to have happened silently without anybody knowing it bcos the girl was not the one that raised the alarm but the guys. I HAVE SPOKEN

seems u r one of the guys  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
It is a pitty that Nigerians seem not like the truth furtunately u also is a lady look at that room they used (if u watched the vidoeo) does that place good enough for a responsible girl even during the whole acts no person can come & intervene to proof how promiscuous that girl should have being....

what do u mean how the room is ? do u know from where they picked the girl ?
so in ur head u thought such guys will plan such a deed where someone can come to the girls reacue ?

Like i said , the girl might have done wrong by believing one of those guys like speculated but that is no reason why she should be abused !!!

Posted: at 12-10-2011 10:03 AM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- onyiis at 12-10-2011 10:11 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Rambukar on 11-10-2011 03:58 PM
I have really watched this video, and i think the police is right! There was no form of strong resistence from the victim apart from the occassional begging. I have also followed so many rape cases, where the victim puts up resistence to the level of even physically fighting the rapist. But here she was only begging and changing positions according to simple instructions. We did not see any apart of the video where she was beaten to submission. I therefore think that what really happened was that as a part of the prostitution trend in school and universities, which is refered as RUNS, she must have consented to have the stuff with one of this guys on an outrageous amount, without knowing that the guy would equally bring more men to justify the amount he is paying.

My film and rapiste film watcher , did u see the beggining of that film ? Did it ever occour to u that that girl might have put the best of resistance that she could but no success . I hope u have sisters , do u know what it could be like to be letf in a room with 5 randy guys ? so u think she did not resist ? why were the guys holding her hands at a stage and treatning to cever her  eyes if she was not resisting ?

Please pals , lets be objective in this case and fight for human right .

The title of Nigeria's 51st independent celebration is "Making human right a reality" !! an a trained police officer made such a statement and some of u are here supporting him . I still cry and weep for my country because it is men like u that will get into power tomorrow  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Posted: at 12-10-2011 10:11 AM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- onyiis at 12-10-2011 10:15 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: somtagirl on 11-10-2011 04:16 PM
@nescoboy,do u have sisters?HOW CAN U SAY THEY D GUYS MUST HAVE HAD A REASON TO PUNISH HER?Who the hell are they to punish their fellow human being,are they God?Is that what makes what they did right?In the video,didnt u see that the girls hands was held down while they took turns?So because the girl was calling them by their names and saying that they should hurry because of her aunty that means it wasnt a rape?And do u realise the kind of psychological trauma,pain,shame,stigmatization a rape victim goes tru?Do u think its easy 2 come out and say u have been raped?

They dont think like u .........these are guys that will do the same thing if thet are given opportunities !! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Posted: at 12-10-2011 10:15 AM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kebella at 12-10-2011 10:21 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
una neva wan live this post to die Huh? Shocked Shocked

Posted: at 12-10-2011 10:21 AM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- onyiis at 12-10-2011 10:22 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: rihane on 11-10-2011 11:57 PM
@poster, are u sure of this info u just posted? because from the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, Rape is Rape, and it is a crime, whether the person consented or not. Besides what did they want her to do? to resist and be killed? is it not a possibility that she could have lost her life... I'm sorry for Nigeria, in fact for once in my life i am ashamed of my motherland. We are the youths and the leaders of tomorrow, let us never make this mistake, and shoot for a better Nigeria..

my dear our govt is dragging our name in the mud through curruption ,etc .Their reluctance ti properly investigate this case in not helping matters .
the youths of today and leaders of tomorrow are here blamming govt on failling in their responsibilities and some of those youths blamming the govt will have the boldness to come up here and say that the girl was not raped because she did nit put up any resistance !!!
Am a proud Nigerian but for the first time in my existence i feel ashamed of my origin  Angry Angry Angry :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Posted: at 12-10-2011 10:22 AM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Atiku Abubakar Signals Support For Peter Obi's Potential Presidential Bid In 2027

  2. Tension In Abuja Market As Traders Beat Two Soldiers Mercilessly Over Mobile Phone (Video)

  3. President Tinubu Appoints Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega To Lead Tertiary Institutions

  4. Portable In Trouble Again: Singer Re-Arrested For Alleged Assault On Police Officer

  5. Viral Video Of Mob Of Area Boys Violently Assaulting Police Officers

  6. Tragic Incident As Man Dies While Watching TV In A Bar Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway

  7. Philanthropist's Sister Abducted, Her Security Guard Slaughtered As Gunmen Strike In Iseyin

  8. "Tinubu's Subsidy Removal Plunges Nigeria Into Economic Turmoil" - Former SGF, Babachir Lawal

  9. Gunmen Strike Again: Two Youths Slain In Ogbe, Kogi State

  10. Stepmother, Rachel Geoffrey Arrested For Allegedly Burning Stepchildren's Hands In Adamawa

  11. EEDC Staff Assaulted By Customer Over Disconnection In Anambra Community


THIS WEEK
  1. Man Caught Shoving Nozzle From Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Stroking His Member At Fuel Station

  2. Meet The Little Girl Who Got N21m Scholarship After Scoring 100% In Mathematics Competition

  3. Never Relocate to These Two Countries Even If Their Visa is Free - Lady Sternly Warns Nigerians

  4. Afrobeat Singer, Burna Boy Opens Up Amid Rumours He Can’t Have Kids, Gives Reasons

  5. Nigerian Journalist, Reuben Abati Pens Lovely Note To Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary

  6. Portable Breaks Silence Hours After Being Arrested By The Police

  7. Moment Zubby Michael Stormed Junior Pope’s Funeral With Heavy Security

  8. See Mercy Johnson & Other Actors' Reactions As Veteran Actress Liz Benson Stormed Movie Set

  9. Actress Queen Wokoma Responds After She Was Criticized For Her Outfit To Jnr Pope’s Funeral

  10. Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke, Queries Bishop Oyedepo’s Son Isaac on Why He Left His Dad's Church


TOP MEMBERS: