Nigerian Muslims Respond To Christmas Day Bombing (Page 14)

Published On: December 26, 2011, 2:08 pm (8 years ago)
Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 20
Quote from: waswasco on 28-12-2011 12:46 PM
hello everyone in the house.
everyone replying and also strolling around by saying all sorts of rubbish to our lovely religion. bokoharam is another case entirely in nigeria that realy has no associate with the religion of islam. they never said they re fighting for islam neither they are killing hurting christains alone. they bombed a lot of area in nigeria already. so why now when it turns to a church you people start to refer to them islamicaly. as wa all know that people who re killed and hurted are not only christains.muslim ware also killed in many occasions through thier bombing.... I READ IN ONE OF THIER LETTERS TO THE GOVERNMENT THAT:::: THEY SAID THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR TWO MAIN THINGS:::: EMPLOYMENT AND JUSTICE.
so anybody should tell me how they re for islam.puting on cap or wearing white jalabia is a dressing and a mode of dressing i repeat. u cant just jugde people with the way u see them dress and say they re muslims... islam dosent teach that way neither it  want killing and sheding blood anyhow.....
                           MY DEAR NIJAPALS::: this is a political game being played ...it has nothing really to do with my beloved religion.
i wont beg anybody to sorry for the incident as it is posted here on nijapals. bcos it affects me too. its my country ;my beloved country.where i was born too.
and this should also be a peace of warning to those who re not understanding what the word ISLAM means, and what bokoharam re up to and who they really are, also what they re fighting for and against......
NIGERIA IS A MIXED COUNTRY? NOBODY CAN JUST COME TODAY AND FORCE ANYBODY ON ANYTHING....THE QURAN SAYS:::::::

 /
                                                                                               لَکُمۡ دِیۡنُکُمۡ وَلِیَ دِیۡنِ
[

Tell us something else
mtchewwww
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 01:10 PM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: waswasco on 28-12-2011 12:46 PM
hello everyone in the house.
everyone replying and also strolling around by saying all sorts of rubbish to our lovely religion. bokoharam is another case entirely in nigeria that realy has no associate with the religion of islam. they never said they re fighting for islam neither they are killing hurting christains alone. they bombed a lot of area in nigeria already. so why now when it turns to a church you people start to refer to them islamicaly. as wa all know that people who re killed and hurted are not only christains.muslim ware also killed in many occasions through thier bombing.... I READ IN ONE OF THIER LETTERS TO THE GOVERNMENT THAT:::: THEY SAID THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR TWO MAIN THINGS:::: EMPLOYMENT AND JUSTICE.
so anybody should tell me how they re for islam.puting on cap or wearing white jalabia is a dressing and a mode of dressing i repeat. u cant just jugde people with the way u see them dress and say they re muslims... islam dosent teach that way neither it  want killing and sheding blood anyhow.....
                           MY DEAR NIJAPALS::: this is a political game being played ...it has nothing really to do with my beloved religion.
i wont beg anybody to sorry for the incident as it is posted here on nijapals. bcos it affects me too. its my country ;my beloved country.where i was born too.
and this should also be a peace of warning to those who re not understanding what the word ISLAM means, and what bokoharam re up to and who they really are, also what they re fighting for and against......
NIGERIA IS A MIXED COUNTRY? NOBODY CAN JUST COME TODAY AND FORCE ANYBODY ON ANYTHING....THE QURAN SAYS:::::::

 /
                                                                                               لَکُمۡ دِیۡنُکُمۡ وَلِیَ دِیۡنِ
[



u said boko boys are fighting for unemployment and justice? so u are telling us dat those innocent people in madalla street are among the heavy weight ogas dat are holding power in this country? do we have any minister or top government functionaries among these poor innocent people? go and tell that to primary school children in their classrooms than adults on the net.............. you are ,..... i dont even know wat to qualify u 2..........
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 01:35 PM | Upcoming
Reply
BONZ BONZ (m)
Although you xtians are hurt... The stupidity most of u r displaying on this issue is legendary. Islam is here to stay. We will continue to grow and blossom regardless of your hate which can do nothing but give way to what is ordain by Allah Himself. Keep hating, it will forever amount to nothing.

Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 02:49 PM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: donuche on 26-12-2011 11:39 PM
boko haram and islam are the same so dont try to claim santa maria here ok.

in wat way...can u pls explain ....
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 03:27 PM | Newbie
Reply
FOR THE ATTENTION OF BOKO HARAM: “You shall spend in the cause of God; do not throw yourselves with your own hands into destruction. You shall be charitable; God loves the charitable.” 2:195

“O you who believe, do not consume each others' properties illicitly - only mutually acceptable transactions are permitted. You shall not kill yourselves. God is Merciful towards you.
“Anyone who commits these transgressions, maliciously and deliberately, we will condemn him to Hell. This is easy for God to do.” 4:29-30

Quran 7:28 They commit a gross sin, then say, “We found our parents doing this, and GOD has commanded us to do it.” Say, “GOD never advocates sin. Are you saying about GOD what you do not know?”

Quran 6:151...And that you slay not the life which Allah has made sacred....

we decreed for the Children of Israel that anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. "Q 5:32...

So BOKO people.... you are indeed in great error and committing a grievous sin with no basis in Islam by taken your lives and that of the innocent people....

But then again they are Boko Haram....'NO EDUCATION'
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 03:43 PM | Newbie
Reply
Quote from: BONZ on 28-12-2011 02:49 PM
Although you xtians are hurt... The stupidity most of u r displaying on this issue is legendary. Islam is here to stay. We will continue to grow and blossom regardless of your hate which can do nothing but give way to what is ordain by Allah Himself. Keep hating, it will forever amount to nothing.

LETS ASSUME THE TIDE TURNS THE OTHER WAY AND CHRISTIANS START KILLING MUSLIM, LETS SEE IF UR PEOPLE WOULD KEEP QUIET

OH YEA, THE VIOLENCE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ISLAM RELIGION IS LEGENDARY AND YOU PEOPLE WILL KEEP LOOSING FAITHFULS, PEOPLE WHO TRUELY LOVE PEACE
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 03:52 PM | Upcoming
Reply
gimac gimac (m)
hmmmmm
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 04:07 PM | Hero
Reply
Quote from: lertipha on 26-12-2011 04:27 PM
Nigeria media is the most hypocratic media have ever known..christians have more say in nigeria than muslims,no one I repeat no one talked about hundred of lives wasted on eid-el fitri day at rukuba road in jos plateau state,no news picked it that the christians in that rukuba road attacked muslims while they were observin prayer for d celebration,the plateau christians turned to carnivores and started eating human meats,the media never carried this news and so it was hidden, I am not supportin the bombings by any particular sects,but we shoudnt be biased,we should not hide our incompetency in security matters under the action of some insignificant human beings..this sects isn't as rich,powerful or bigger than nigeria itself,why can't actions be taken fast..lastly,this note am very sure wasn't written by muslims,its a blackberry messenger message which could have been composed by anybody,no innocent muslim owe any christian any appology or it likes,we are all nigerians and as far as I am concern we are all in these together,bombings in maiduguri,bauchi and yobe states killed muslims as well so why is one religion crying over what we should all cry over..its pathetic.
   if u dont hv anything to say why not keep ur mouth short instead of talking rubbish ,,pasing
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 04:15 PM | Newbie
Reply
we shld fear God b4 we comment, bcos many tyn dosent clear to us abt dis group..who dey really his.
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 04:17 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
we r not fools is a enough 2 muslim dey should not cos war in dis country is ust a warning not a treat
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 04:24 PM | Newbie
Reply
Quote from: mat-James on 28-12-2011 01:02 PM
uhhhmm i wonder ooohh, and the national security adviser is now telling us that they cannt police every nigerian, as if telling us to buy ammunition and guard ourselves, where are we heading to in dis country?
if they cant live up to thier responsibility of providing security for all, then people should learn to defend themselves!!!the muslims are not the only people with access to bombs and guns!!!, civility is not a sign of weakness,but a sincerity to prove.
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 04:27 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
all xtianz here should just free d muslims. dey re devilz incarnates, dey re only regrettin dat der Prophet Mohammed is roasting in Hell cos he is a cancer to d world. wat a senseless religion!!!
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 04:48 PM | Newbie
Reply
Quote from: escapedprince on 28-12-2011 04:27 PM
if they cant live up to thier responsibility of providing security for all, then people should learn to defend themselves!!!the muslims are not the only people with access to bombs and guns!!!, civility is not a sign of weakness,but a sincerity to prove.

well said bros
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 04:56 PM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: Aknankanan on 27-12-2011 12:47 PM
no 1 is saying what they are doing is right,and as a proof to that is this kind of respond that heard 4rm muslims,we all wonna get rid of these people and that is what we shuld be talking about not the religion part of it,but unfortunately we are nt talking about that,its the religion part of it that most of us are concentrating on,do u think muslims love Christians enough to stand against people 4rm their own religion if not that they think its wrong and can lead 2 war that more innocent people wuld die in the name of sth they knw nothing about,and if more innocent people die,then wots the point?dnt u think all of us wuld be as bad as Boko haram?
i'll tell you what i think,=the actions of these terorists have the tacit aproval of all muslims, you may ask why? =none of your northern leaders either political or religious has stood up to condemn this religious extremists and criminals, why have they suddenly gone mute on issue as big as this?? you may not believe it, these terrorists and criminals are now political tools in the hand of the northern leaders=they do the wet jobs for them, i tell you anyday a northerner comes to power , boko haram will be history, at first it was purely a religious movement ! but your cunning leaders, saw the advantage in using these extremists to enforce thier political wills, man i shit you not, i may not be living in nigeria but i follow news,, also some of you guys may have good intentions,but majority of you guys as well hate the igbos a lot,i'm begining to think the hausa /fulani leaders have reorganized boko haram for the sole purpose of persecution and eventual destruction of the igbos in northern nigeria.
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 05:10 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Well the message is clear and for those nursing anger its understandable. God forgive us all and expose the evil onces
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 06:31 PM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: BONZ on 28-12-2011 02:49 PM
Although you xtians are hurt... The stupidity most of u r displaying on this issue is legendary. Islam is here to stay. We will continue to grow and blossom regardless of your hate which can do nothing but give way to what is ordain by Allah Himself. Keep hating, it will forever amount to nothing.

uuuhhhh u could have advise the bombers to take it to a government establishment if their grievances is with Jona and his group in government, than a religious place of worship, wat does that signifies? seems u are happy with the killings with jubilation 
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 07:44 PM | Upcoming
Reply
All hands must be on deck 2 beat d terrorists.
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 08:15 PM | Newbie
Reply
Quote from: Dankan on 27-12-2011 10:25 PM
THE SUMMARY REMAINS THAT YOU ARE AJIAMU........SEE, HARUNA MOHAMMED(AJANNI) I KNOW YOU TOO WELL, I KNOW WHERE TO HOOK YOU LIKE YOUR BROTHER A*ACHA.
I RESPECT SOME MUSLIMS LIKE MALLAM NASIR EL-FUFAI AND LATE UMARU YAR'ADUA BUT FOR YOU, I WILL VISIT YOU

[/quote

boy , i only feel sorry for ya mama, you will regret the day you were born , try it and see
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 08:20 PM | Grande Master
Reply
Quote from: BONZ on 28-12-2011 02:49 PM
Although you xtians are hurt... The stupidity most of u r displaying on this issue is legendary. Islam is here to stay. We will continue to grow and blossom regardless of your hate which can do nothing but give way to what is ordain by Allah Himself. Keep hating, it will forever amount to nothing.

i love this Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 08:23 PM | Grande Master
Reply
Quote from: gimac on 28-12-2011 04:07 PM
hmmmmm
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: (8 years ago) on 28-12-2011 08:25 PM | Grande Master
Reply
1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 20