BREAKING NEWS: Another African arrested for trying to bomb US Capitol (Page 4)

Date: 17-02-2012 10:09 pm (10 years ago) | Author: Akeem Jaffe Jaffa
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19
- kalven at 18-02-2012 12:26 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Eskay20s on 18-02-2012 12:20 AM
Why are you all criticising muslims? dont we have christians that are worse than this..some idiots just open their gutter(mouth) to say whatever smelling words that comes out of it...did you hear the prophet or the quran told them to go fight or terrorise people....in nigeria among all the past democratic president who can you compare with yaradua...the only president that declares his asset,the only president that came out publicly and say he knows he won the election by foul play and the only president that reduced fuel price....who among all the christian president have done that since we accept the democracy thing...ANSWER ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MORE...FOOLS

COME WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Posted: at 18-02-2012 12:26 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kalven at 18-02-2012 12:29 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Eskay20s on 18-02-2012 12:20 AM
Why are you all criticising muslims? dont we have christians that are worse than this..some idiots just open their gutter(mouth) to say whatever smelling words that comes out of it...did you hear the prophet or the quran told them to go fight or terrorise people....in nigeria among all the past democratic president who can you compare with yaradua...the only president that declares his asset,the only president that came out publicly and say he knows he won the election by foul play and the only president that reduced fuel price....who among all the christian president have done that since we accept the democracy thing...ANSWER ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MORE...FOOLS

BUT ARE YOU ONE OF THEME
Posted: at 18-02-2012 12:29 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- italianjob at 18-02-2012 12:31 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 17-02-2012 10:50 PM
Where are all the islamist and haramist here on naijapals? make una come explain the action of this buffoon from burundi abi morocco.  After una go say him no be muslim or himno dey fight for allah. Day dey break, una dey commit more ALL over the world. If i insult una now, una go begin bark say why i call una prophet name. Who are these bastard dey fight for? which religious book inspires them? on behalf of which religion are they fighting for? make una answer ooo before i start. Because una don ask so many question about christianity and i try my best to answer. Make una explain wetin una allah talk ooo.


They are bunch of fooooooools, with their small sense.
Posted: at 18-02-2012 12:31 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Eskay20s at 18-02-2012 12:35 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Bachelorette on 18-02-2012 12:24 AM

Bros, sowi 2 tell u. An average Christian value dia lyfs. No Christian want 2 die bcos Jesus Christ has paid the prize for us on the cross of calvary. Mohammed was selfish dat was why the only legacy he left behind 4 muslims is Suicide. tek it or leave it

WHERE DID YOU READ THAT...YOU DONT SAY THINGS YOU DONT KNOW...DONT WE HAVE CHRISTIANS THAT TERRORISE PPL?
Posted: at 18-02-2012 12:35 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Eskay20s at 18-02-2012 12:37 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kalven on 18-02-2012 12:26 AM
COME WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

AM NOT BUT YOU DONT SAY MUSLIMS COZ I AM A PROUD MUSLIM
Posted: at 18-02-2012 12:37 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Bachelorette at 18-02-2012 12:38 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Eskay20s on 18-02-2012 12:20 AM
Why are you all criticising muslims? dont we have christians that are worse than this..some idiots just open their gutter(mouth) to say whatever smelling words that comes out of it...did you hear the prophet or the quran told them to go fight or terrorise people....in nigeria among all the past democratic president who can you compare with yaradua...the only president that declares his asset,the only president that came out publicly and say he knows he won the election by foul play and the only president that reduced fuel price....who among all the christian president have done that since we accept the democracy thing...ANSWER ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MORE...FOOLS

Well, I may not have answers to all ur stupid questions becos som of dem RHETORICAL.... that is if u understand the word. but declaring his asset wen he must have enriched his family including his wyf doesn't mek him any beta. and den stating dat he won d election by foul play med him even more incapable bcos he acted lyk a moron, odawys he should have honourably resigned afterward and reducing the price of oil is the best any Northern president would do for his own selfish interest for the following reason:
1. the oil belongs to south south...abi Aboki no wetin dem dey call oil? So, he wouldn't border if it dries up, bcos as a village man he would happilly go back tp farming
2. He had an amply opportunity to looth the country's wealth to foreign acoount
3. etc. check the meaning of ETC in Advanced oxford learners english dictionary... i.e. if u can afford one

Posted: at 18-02-2012 12:38 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Bachelorette at 18-02-2012 12:41 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Eskay20s on 18-02-2012 12:35 AM
WHERE DID YOU READ THAT...YOU DONT SAY THINGS YOU DONT KNOW...DONT WE HAVE CHRISTIANS THAT TERRORISE PPL?

Mohammed neva had rest wif himsef and the society in which he lived. He always fought against people who hated him bcos of his wayward lyf style wch include Rape, child molestation, oppression of women, infringement of fundermental rights of others, etc... wat else do u want to know?

Posted: at 18-02-2012 12:41 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 18-02-2012 12:44 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: lertipha on 18-02-2012 12:10 AM
Bad news everywhere on np.

lertipha no provoke ooo. As you be muslim, abeg use your mosque mind take explain to me wetin dey happen. Why all these people dey commit evil all in the name of allah and dem say na wetin una prophet send them to do (jihad). Abeg tell me wetin dey inside una qu'ran. I wan understand. Remember ooo..una say islam na religion of peace so no provoke. I just need explanation. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 18-02-2012 12:44 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Bachelorette at 18-02-2012 12:48 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 18-02-2012 12:44 AM
lertipha no provoke ooo. As you be muslim, abeg use your mosque mind take explain to me wetin dey happen. Why all these people dey commit evil all in the name of allah and dem say na wetin una prophet send them to do (jihad). Abeg tell me wetin dey inside una qu'ran. I wan understand. Remember ooo..una say islam na religion of peace so no provoke. I just need explanation. Grin Grin Grin Grin

abeg, I sit dawn wif ear-pies 4 ear, as I dey chew pop-corn and drink Fanta. I wan hear too oohh. Abeg, mek somebody tell us the source of dis Jihad

Posted: at 18-02-2012 12:48 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kalven at 18-02-2012 12:52 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Eskay20s on 18-02-2012 12:37 AM
AM NOT BUT YOU DONT SAY MUSLIMS COZ I AM A PROUD MUSLIM

SO YOU ARE A MUSLIM CHAI I PITE FOR YOU MAYBE YOU WILL BE THE NEXT PERSON TO GO FOR SUICIDE BOMBER YOU BETTER USE
YOUR BRAIN NA BER-FOR IS TWO LET FOR YOU
Posted: at 18-02-2012 12:52 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- open_reality at 18-02-2012 12:56 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: italianjob on 18-02-2012 12:31 AM

They are bunch of fooooooools, with their small sense.

Gbam!!

Posted: at 18-02-2012 12:56 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Danitotropsy at 18-02-2012 12:57 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Hmmmmm...na so God go d catch dem....life imprisonment 4 dat fool abeg

Posted: at 18-02-2012 12:57 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- lertipha at 18-02-2012 01:04 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 18-02-2012 12:44 AM
lertipha no provoke ooo. As you be muslim, abeg use your mosque mind take explain to me wetin dey happen. Why all these people dey commit evil all in the name of allah and dem say na wetin una prophet send them to do (jihad). Abeg tell me wetin dey inside una qu'ran. I wan understand. Remember ooo..una say islam na religion of peace so no provoke. I just need explanation. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Well madam/oga
You have asked a reasonable question from the wrong person,do you know the reason? I started arguing basis of religion on np,buh I found out that it doesn't worth it. Np is a free site you or anybody have the right to put down any comment. I have promised myself not to interfere in any matter on religion or tribe on np cos I see they are the order of the site. I have promised not to pick offense in whatever anyone says against islam,I will just read and pass. I can only pick offense if someone insults me as an individual and I don't think that you would do that.
Posted: at 18-02-2012 01:04 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- open_reality at 18-02-2012 01:06 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Chukas1 on 18-02-2012 12:14 AM

My sister your true talk dey straight, all wetin u talk na 100percnt truth, any Aboki who try again to talk rubbish about you here , i go take him or her do BREAKING NEWS... Aboki Grin if una no like watin she talk go fouk Grin napa transforma or kiss transforma with that una dirty mouth bcos na part of boko Grin haram pratis be that, seeeooooooooooo Aboki Funa Grin finally enter America, and just want go start boko haram there...noo na it  not possible in usa. Usa people too much ..Aboki Grin i say Take Am Idiot oooooooooooooooooooooooo[/b]

Thank you very much my brother. Na better people like you we need here on earth. U don see am sey none of them fit answer my question. Dem don hide finish. Anyone wey wan reply now go start to insult me. I still dey wait for all the haramist for here. If them no give me reply, i go define islam from head to toe for them. Them no go believe wetin i go write. 

Posted: at 18-02-2012 01:06 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mafiaa at 18-02-2012 01:08 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
All of una wey go just wake up begin talk muslims that muslims this. If you cant read at least u v got eyes and ears, there are youtube videos created by Americans. I wonder if any of you know Timothy Mcveigh (Oklahoma bomber). I bet none of you knows him, he was not a muslim. I would not say anything about Christianity because as a muslim I believe in Jesus and secondly as a muslim it is a very big sin to judge someone of what you know nothing about. I have heard and seen video's of what the Lord Resistant Army (Christian extremists) did in Uganda but I will never say that is what the bible told them to do because Jesus(Isa) never say such to anyone in his time. Sadam Hussain they said was a bad leader killing his own people. American and Britain  Attacked his country claiming he was keeping WMD but what was the revelation after he was killed and innocent children killed by Bush. Read it yourself through CNN website. The attack on America today by middle east is by there own doing.
Posted: at 18-02-2012 01:08 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- chichocho at 18-02-2012 01:09 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
islam na violent religion and secret court.
Posted: at 18-02-2012 01:09 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Bachelorette at 18-02-2012 01:17 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: lertipha on 18-02-2012 01:04 AM
Well madam/oga
You have asked a reasonable question from the wrong person,do you know the reason? I started arguing basis of religion on np,buh I found out that it doesn't worth it. Np is a free site you or anybody have the right to put down any comment. I have promised myself not to interfere in any matter on religion or tribe on np cos I see they are the order of the site. I have promised not to pick offense in whatever anyone says against islam,I will just read and pass. I can only pick offense if someone insults me as an individual and I don't think that you would do that.

 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 18-02-2012 01:17 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- estilizo at 18-02-2012 01:18 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
anoda sick fellow.

Posted: at 18-02-2012 01:18 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 18-02-2012 01:19 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Bachelorette on 18-02-2012 12:48 AM

abeg, I sit dawn wif ear-pies 4 ear, as I dey chew pop-corn and drink Fanta. I wan hear too oohh. Abeg, mek somebody tell us the source of dis Jihad


My brother, na wa oooo. E be like say we go grow mustache before we get answers.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 18-02-2012 01:19 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Bachelorette at 18-02-2012 01:20 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 18-02-2012 01:19 AM
My brother, na wa oooo. E be like say we go grow mustache before we get answers.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 18-02-2012 01:20 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19